Two Nymphs

Story Info
A woman is pleasured by two sexy male demigods.
12.7k words
4.79
18.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god I can't wait to get my pussy filled by some Greek stud!"

"Marian, Jesus, keep your voice down," Camille hastily whispered to her friend. Too late a few people were staring at them like they had two heads. Or just the lewdest pair of Americans that came to Greece.

"Don't be such a prude, Cami," Marian shrugged her slender shoulders. "I'm here for my sex tour of Europe and I'm not letting anyone stop me."

Camille heaved a heavy sigh, wanting to shrink into an atom. Marian had just gotten out of a relationship that lasted 10 years since senior year in high school. She couldn't blame Marian for wanting to see what other fish were out there in the Mediterranean sea. Camille was there to make sure she didn't get kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.

Their first stop was Kardamyli, Mani, a not very well known region of Peloponnese. Camille felt like she had been dropped in paradise with beautiful rustic coastal towns against sapphire waters, pastoral beaches and dark green forests. The salty, balmy breeze combed through Camille's golden brown hair. Excitement vibrating through her body that made her nipples stand on end. Tonight Marian and Camille were at a restaurant watching people dance to the local music while the atmosphere was thick with some electrifying magic that threatened to cloud one's senses and steal their hearts with the beat. Savory, aromatic spices wafted through the air making their mouths water for a taste.

Yet the most appetizing dish had to be the men. They were all sinuous, dark, bronzed, looking like models from a Calvin Klein ad. Camille found that a bit intimidating. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't the classically gorgeous woman that movies liked to show. And every time she was with a cute guy she felt like a deer in the headlights.

"Maybe you'll get some tonight, Cami," Marian elbowed her. Camille took a deep sip of her white wine, the taste slightly acrid yet mellow and fruity. "When's the last time you've got down and dirty?"

"Please stop talking until you're sober," Camille pleaded feeling some eyes on her. A few Greek men were checking them out.

"They look promising," Marian waved at a few men who smiled back. She was a complete coquette and Camille felt humiliated.

"Don't do that," Camille forced her friend's hand down. "You'll make them think you're easy like every American girl who comes here."

"American women aren't that easy," Marian took some offense but didn't take her flashing eyes off of the hot men watching them with wolfish smirks.

Camille just rolled her eyes in a groan. Before she could say anything more, the same two men came over to them. Camille took another deep sip of her tart wine, finishing it then filling it up again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After 4 hours of suffering through Marian's shameless flirting with the locals, Camille had managed to get her drunken friend back to the hotel before she could run off and marry a man she just met. Camille wasn't sleepy yet even though it was 2 AM. She decided to take a walk through the garden to clear her head.

Her senses were dulled from the wine and the balmy night air. The moon was her only light, full, round and silver. It hung in the velvet night sky casting shadows in Camille's path. Their hotel was high on a hill with its own garden and fountains. One fountain flowed down hill. She followed the fountain stream down the hill, listening to it gurgle its warbled secrets to her as she walked down a path lined with tall cypress trees. Camille took a deep breath...

"Why me?" she asked herself aloud.

Marian had asked when was the last time Camille had gotten down and dirty? A month ago when she ended her affair with a married man. He had no intention of leaving his wife or telling her about them. He said it would destroy his family. Not wanting to be the pathetic mistress waiting for him to change his mind, Camille ended it. He had texted, called with threats then cajoling tones then tears. Marian's sex tour became an opportunity to get away.

She may not be the most gorgeous woman in the world but Camille had some self esteem. Why couldn't she find a nice guy? Or did she unknowingly seek out the dirt bags of the world? Her thoughts rippled until the babbling brook became a roaring river. Huh? Camille looked up to see that her surroundings were different. The ordered garden had become a wild forest stretching into the darkness. The moon's silver beams grew thinner and weaker yet a soft glow in the distance allowed Camille to still see.

The light was ethereal while the river grew louder. Suddenly Camille came to a thundering waterfall. What?

"I definitely took a wrong turn," Camille spoke softly. She heard splashing and the deep timbre of men's voices. A small panic twisted her stomach. She was an American on vacation in a strange country. People go missing over seas all the time. But then she heard one male voice laugh. It was deep, joyful... sexy. Curiosity tickling her brain (and goosebumps spreading over her skin from the sexy laughter) she drew closer to the happy sound.

She could just take a peek. What harm was there in taking a peek? Camille was still wearing her red spaghetti string cocktail dress with its flowing skirt that reached midway to her thighs. It was her only good dress so she was careful not to get it dirty. Though she wished she had worn a bra. Her nipples puckered against the smooth satin in the cool night air.

What Camille saw when she craned her neck were two of the hottest men she had ever seen. They existed only in dreams with bronze skin stretched taut over lean muscle. One man had tawny gold hair while the other had ebony glossy hair. Full yet masculine lips that when curved turned sensual and kissable. Square jaws with cleft chins. Perfect aquiline noses that gave them a sort of nobility. They were definitely twins. They looked so much alike except for their hair. They were the fairytale princes that little girls dreamed of meeting when they grew up.

But Camille gaped at what she saw next... they were completely naked. They were splashing unabashedly in the grotto, water rolling off their pale gold skin. And between their legs... oh mama there was no way THOSE were real. They were beautiful. Perfect. In small nests of pubic hairs their cocks were long and sinewy. Uncut and beautiful to look at. The kind of cocks that even soft looked good.

Camille's mouth went dry at the masculine beauty before her. She licked her lips unconsciously as she watched them laughing and bathing in the waterfall. She didn't realize she was moving to get closer until her hand found a loose rock. Camille lost her balance. She barely had time to scream. Only to gasp sharply as she fell down the rock and banged her head then crashed into the water. The whole world dissolved into blackness, water, and pain.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Where did she come from?" asked the blonde nymph as his twin brother carried the wet unconscious woman from the water. She was as light as a feather but the dark haired nymph could feel the softness of her lush curves against his body. She wasn't wearing a bra so he could see her nipples puckering to greet him. He licked his lips with the need to taste them.

"This place is protected by magic," said the dark haired man. "No human could have gotten in here. Unless you have been neglecting the upkeep of the barrier again, Helio."

The blonde Helio shrugged nonchalant yet his voice always held some hint of amusement. "Perhaps your magic is the weak link, Damian. I've made sure to keep up my strength with regular sex."

Nymphs were one of the few mythical creatures in the world that had retained some of their magical power through sexual encounters. With few other magical creatures around nymphs engaged in sex with humans that managed to pass by or even take one to enjoy for a few months.

Damian lay the woman down on the soft ground. He and Helio gave her a generous appraisal. Blood seeped from her head wound, staining her pale face. She wasn't a classic beauty but she was sensual, her lips, her face, her body were made to please. Helio kissed the wound tenderly tasting the coppery tang of her blood. Her skin was damp but so smooth, like moistened ivory.

"She's pretty," Helio crooned, smelling the exotic flowers trapped in her wet hair. Damian's thumb traced along her lower lip. The woman groaned, moving a little. One nymph brother was on either side of her, touching her lightly, her skin and dress getting dry from the intense heat they emitted.

"Let's wake her," Helio suggested with a carnal smile and an eager glint in his olive green eyes.

"Perhaps we should give her a bit of space," Damian countered. "We don't want to give our little guest a heart attack. And she needs to heal. I have Calypso's Elixir to help speed up the process..."

"Go then," Helio settled closer to the unconscious woman. "I'll keep her warm."

Damian gave him a half-mocking smirk before turning around saying, "Behave, Helio. I mean it." Helio shrugged again then went back to looking at the pretty woman next to him. He couldn't help but give her a kiss. One kiss won't hurt. With calculating slowness Helio's lips lingered on her cheek. The woman whimpered, turning her body into his, seeking the elusive warmth of him. It made the male throb with anticipation.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Camille climbed from the depths of darkness with a throbbing of pain in her temple. She heard the faint crashing sounds of water and nocturnal creatures singing their nightly songs. Her whole body shivered with a strange coolness when before there had been a loving heat wrapped around her. She was resting on something soft and moist. Breathing in slowly she smelled something earthy, a cool fresh scent of water and something... something musky. Virile.

She tried to sit up but suddenly a sharp pain stabbed through her skull. She cried out falling back, holding her head to keep it from exploding. Her vision blurred. Everything was a combination of amorphous shapes in fog.

"She's awake." Camille froze, the pain dulling at the deep velvet male voice. She rested her head in her hand and felt something... warm and sticky. Was that blood? She suffered a head wound?

"Try not to move too much," said the sexiest baritone Camille had ever heard, that virile spice permeating through her nostrils stronger than before. The mere sound was enough to soothe the stabbing pain in her temple and cause a warm dampness between her thighs to grow with erotic sensation.

"Drink this," another voice. Another voice as rough and smooth like wrinkled satin. But there was a ring of laughter in his tone that made Camille want to laugh as well.

She felt something being pressed to her lips. A hand cradled the back of her skull, guiding her head back as something cool and wet touched her lips. It tasted fruity. She opened her mouth wider to get more of the cold yet plummy liquid. It had a frothy crisp texture that went down her throat sparkling all the way until she felt her insides electrify, filling her with euphoria and banishing the stabbing pain. She wanted more of the fruity water but it was taken away. Camille made a desolate sound to the softly chuckling voices.

"You don't want too much, maiden," said the man with the tone of laughter. "Calypso's Elixir can heal wounds quickly but too much will become addictive to mortals."

Camille blinked away at the confusion and blurry images. The fog cleared gradually showing her a nighttime fantasy world. A grotto with turquoise waters that had their own unearthly glow in the otherworldly mist. Someone hugged her closer. She was being held by a hard male body. So warm like a sun. Cautiously, the young tourist turned to see a gorgeous dark haired man with olive green eyes, unfathomable with a deep hunger. They watched her intently, searching her face for any slight sign of her discomfort.

Seeing no more signs of pain, the dark haired man's mouth had her mesmerized as it curved into an appreciative male grin. Camille's body electrified. Her loins and breasts becoming tautly alive.

"Can you stand?" he coaxed gently, his voice like golden honey.

"Allow me." Camille looked, tearing her eyes away from the succulent male to find another on her other side. This one had the same hungry, untamed olive eyes but had hair of amber with champagne highlights. Same facial structure with elegant noble aquiline noses and cleft chins. Twins! They both took care to help her to her feet which was just as well since Camille's knees might as well have been water.

The dark haired one felt her waver and held her tightly in his arms despite the golden haired man's eyes flickering with the faint light of envy. He wanted to hold the lovely woman but the dark haired man seemed unwilling to release her. Camille's memory came back in pieces. She had been taking a walk to clear her head and somehow ended up in an endless wild forest in a coastal Greek city. That's when she spied two gorgeous god-like men naked beneath a waterfall...

The one holding her guided her to lean against a cool stone surface. It soothed her now feverish skin and allowed her a better look at her new companions. Camille was mesmerized by the 2 incredibly hot, sexy men before her. Her chest tightened and mouth went dry. She had never seen such perfection. Their bodies were muscular but not obscenely so. They were lean and sinewy with little body hair, except for the hair on their heads and their perfectly groomed eyebrows and the nest of curls around their cocks. Her tongue moistened her lips gawking at the rippling grooves of their ab muscles that seemed to flex under her hungry gaze.

As the men watched her looking them over they seemed to devour her with their sensual, bedroom eyes. They both smelled the vanilla musk of her female arousal. Their cocks swelled with the eagerness to take her.

"So pretty," crooned the dark haired one. His voice was husky, carnal. The blond reached over to stroke his large hand over her face but then it traveled slowly down her body. It explored her curves and the silky feel of her skin. Boldly he leaned in and breathed in the scent gathered in her neck. His male musk, spicy and aroused, invaded her nostrils and Camille felt a hot wet twinge between her thighs again.

"She smells delicious, Damian," said the blonde addressing the dark haired god before her. The one named Damian towered over her. Confronted by his smooth bronze chest she was tempted to kiss it, rub her face in it, or drag her tongue across the impressive pectorals to circle his brown nipples that pearled in the coolness of the air. Damian tilted her head upwards then with erotic slowness brushed his lips against hers. Camille felt the hot moistness of his tongue tracing along her trembling lips and she moaned in delight.

"Her lips are so soft, Helio," Damian smiled, his green eyes almost black with his deep desires. His smile was so confident and carnal Camille felt her pussy cream. "What's your name, fair maiden?"

Camille was speechless, both of their voices and bodies were so deliciously sinful it made the hairs on her body stand on end. She opened her mouth but no sounds came out. Helio, the man with amber champagne hair, brushed his lips along her temple, his eagle nose ghosting along her trembling skin. His hands grew more firm on her hips drawing her closer into his pelvis so she could feel his growing desire.

"Are you a mute?" Helio whispered. "Don't be frightened. My brother and I will not bite..."

"Unless you ask us," Damian's hands caressed her face gently, his thumbs massaging her cheeks sensually. She swallowed hard.

"Perhaps she has no memory," reasoned Helio. His fingers flirted with the skin of her shoulder, slipping beneath the spaghetti strap making as if to bring it down. "Or perhaps she is wary of strangers?"

"My brother and I are nymphs," Damian explained, believing that if he kept talking eventually the fair maiden would find her voice. "We don't often find humans wandering close to our territory."

"Though we are awfully glad you stepped off the path to meet us," Helio shot in with his rakish smile of dazzling white teeth.

Being between two divinely hot men, Damian behind and Helio in front of her, was heady. Camille thought she would faint. At least it would be in a nymph hunk's arms. Unable to bear the flush of embarrassment that must have clearly shown on her face she hid it behind her hands. Thinking that it was her head Damian took her back into his supportive limber arms.

The situation filled her head with porn-rated visions that made her stomach muscles clench exquisitely. Damian threaded his fingers into her brown hair then gently kneaded her scalp. Camille sighed. Damian was a wall of warm solid muscle that offered her melting body all the support it needed. And while Camille was tall, allowing her to look a man in the eye, between these 2 mouth watering demigods she felt small and vulnerable.

"Easy, love," Damian's lips brushed the delicate shell of her ear. "You've had quite a tumble." His thick voice curled in her ear like heady smoke. The sound hit the top of her spine, rolling down to gather at the base, every hair on her body standing on end.

Helio's thumb touched her chin, lifting it to meet his smoldering gaze. "Have you a tongue, I wonder." His finger then tenderly traced the line from her cheek bone and jaw. Camille felt her stomach drop as if she were being lifted off the ground. She felt the flush of sexual awareness creep up her neck into her face. The golden Helio had that I'm-so-sexy smile that made her weak. He knew how attractive he was and how much it affected her.

"Uuhhhmmm..."

"Perhaps I should check to be sure," Helio's hands caressed her face. Camille didn't protest as she felt a slight brush of heat against her upper lip. The feathery strokes were fleeting until Camille found herself pressing forward, chasing the sinful heat. Finally Helio pressed his lips firmly against hers. His lips were so soft just like his brother's. They knew how to kiss. Giving steady pressure but still teasing. He flicked his tongue at the seam of her lips until she opened her mouth to him with a feminine groan.

Damian's fingers continued their sensual massage of her skull, even tracing around her pink ears. Camille didn't know if it was him or herself that tilted her head to the side to deepen the kiss. While Damian's fingers caressed her head, Helio's tongue plundered her mouth with deep velvet licks, searching for her tongue. When he found it he teased it with long strokes then pressed against it in a wet hot slide that had Camille's knees turn to water.

Their tantalizing touches, the spicy masculine scent of them set off a blinding white heat inside her that awakened every sexual urge she'd ever had. She barely felt them maneuver her so that the brothers were on either side of her. Camille's mind was in a sultry fog until she felt something moving against her stiff nipples.

Camille went rigid. The male nymphs were attempting to pull down the spaghetti straps of her cocktail dress. She struggled but though their grip was gentle it was like steel on her body. Helio's lips gently covered her neck while Damian whispered in her ear, "Do not be afraid, fair one." His voice was deep and thick, soothing dark chocolate to her senses. "We only wish to worship you as you deserve."

Damian's tongue trailed liquid fire down her shoulder. Helio murmured next in Camille's other ear, "Let us love you. We nymphs love to please. Especially beautiful women who fall into our laps." There was carnal delight in his voice towards the end. Both of their voices gathered in her loins. But she felt a small depression dampen her arousal.