The First Spanking

Story Info
A sub's first spanking.
1.2k words
3.96
14k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
126 Followers

Jenn felt his hand in her hair, pulling her close to deliver a commanding whisper into her ear:

"I have told you several times to stay to my right when we are walking together, yet this is the third time today you have been to my left. When we get back to the hotel, I am going to punish you."

The girl quivered. She knew by the tone of his voice that he was serious. The chastened submissive moved quickly to get over on his right side, hoping that her instant obedience might get her out of trouble. He said nothing.

The rest of the afternoon was spent sightseeing, walking the beach, and shopping downtown. In the early evening, the couple had dinner at a fine restaurant near the docks. It was an idyllic carefree day in which Jenn learned much more about this fascinating man she had met a month before. A week ago she had accepted his collar, wearing it proudly whenever they were together. He was her Dom. She felt safe and secure with him. As the day wore down, she secretly hoped that he had either forgotten or forgiven her earlier transgression. But the minute they walked back into their suite, the neophyte sub found out that it was at the forefront of his mind.

"Get down on all fours and crawl over to the foot of the bed."

Jenn immediately dropped down to do as she was told. The realization that she had no choice in the matter stunned her. She was crawling across the carpet like a dog at his command. She consciously felt herself surrendering her will to him. What amazed her was that she found the act to be liberating rather than humiliating. He walked over to stand silently in front of her for a moment.

"Bend down and lick my boots."

Again, Jenn did exactly what she was ordered to do. She was scared, yet thrilled. Submitting like this excited her tremendously. It was not debasing, but freeing for her. He had total control; she did not have to think or make any decisions. It was kinky. She felt an electric buzz flowing through her body, exhilarating her, taking her to unknown heights. She knew then that she would do anything he said. The submissive ravenously licked his boots, coating the soft leather with her steamy saliva. She wanted to impress him with her willingness. The more she put into it, the more she felt driven to please him. He watched as she enthusiastically demonstrated her subservience. He waited until her tongue had slobbered over every millimeter of his shoes.

"Stand up. Lean down and put your hands flat on the bed."

The helpless woman knew a spanking was coming. She doubted her ability to withstand the burning pain which it produced. Jenn wanted to prove herself worthy but was afraid of disappointing her Dominant through her inadequacies. The sub trembled as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Now, Jennifer, let's go over a few things. A week ago, you asked me to be your Dominant, is that not correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And at that time, did I not give you a few very simple rules that you agreed to follow?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And was one of them that you are to stay to my right when we are walking, standing, or sitting?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And did I not have to correct you three times today concerning this issue?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How do you explain that, little girl?"

"I ... I don't know, Sir. I guess I was disobedient."

"You guess?"

"I was disobedient, Sir."

"Should you be punished?"

"If you feel I should be, yes, Sir, then I should be punished."

"You're goddamn right you should be and you're going to be. I realize that you're new to this and still learning, but the time has come, Jennifer, for you to realize that you must live up to your responsibilities. We made an agreement. You are not following it. I told you that if you want what I have to offer as a Dominant, then you will do what you are told to do. It's that simple. A child could follow the requirements I have given you so far. I am breaking you in slowly and patiently, guiding you, but you are not paying attention. Either you're not taking this seriously or you're testing me. Whichever it is, we're gonna solve the problem right here, right now. When you don't obey me, you are going to pay the penalty. I have the full right to discipline you in whatever way I see fit. You agreed to that the day you put my collar on. I am not pleased with your performance right now."

Jenn absorbed the scolding, standing there silently as every word pierced her psyche. His tone was severe. She quivered, feeling like she might break under the verbal dressing down. She wanted to say she was sorry, to tell him that she would do anything to please him, but she knew that right now she needed to be quiet and accept her just due.

"Unbutton your pants."

After the last button was unfastened, he yanked her pants and panties forcefully down to her knees, where he left them dangling. Jenn felt exposed, vulnerable, and scared. The apprehension increased as she watched him pull the leather paddle from his suitcase. He had used it on her once as a demonstration but this was to be the real thing. Tears flowed down Jenn's face.

"It is time for you to learn a lesson, Jennifer. You will be receiving 25 whacks. You will keep the count. If you mess up the count, I may start all over. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Sir."

The first shot landed on her left buttock cheek, feeling like a hot pan that had been on a burner turned on high. Jenn squealed, lurching forward.

"One, Sir."

The second shot connected with a heated intensity on the right cheek. Jenn screeched again, clutching the bedspread forcefully. She felt despair as she was certain there was no way she could withstand 25 shots like that.

"Two, Sir."

There was a delay. A silence. Jenn reached back to soothe her skin with a gentle touch. It was a mistake.

"You are not to do that! We are starting over from one!"

The smacks came hot and heavy, leaving Jenn struggling to keep up with the count. But perhaps the effort distracted the spankee from the pain, as before she was fully cognizant, the count was up to 10. There was a fresh pause. He leaned down to whisper in her ear:

"Feel the burn, slut. Feel it! Remember this feeling when you are walking next to me. Maybe it will help you remember what side to be on."

Ten more came down hard and quick. Jenn cried out the count before the pause at 20.

"Sir, ... please Sir, ... I don't think I can take it anymore. Please, Sir."

"I know you can take it."

The last five scorched her ass with even greater force. Jenn collapsed on the floor after loudly proclaiming the 25th shot. She lay there in a heap breathing fitfully trying to control her frenzy. He laid on the bed. When she calmed, he called her to join him. She laid next to him. He held her close to him, wrapping his arms and legs around her, touching her gently and gratefully.

"It is forgotten."

His finger touched her clit. The pain melted away, replaced by a loving warmth that saturated her being.


Koba
Koba
126 Followers