All Comments on 'The First Step'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Well written, very exciting!

Another great story by Jenn, This is a well written extremly arousing story! I hope it continues?

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very erotic

a really good story. Hope you write sequella to this one.

I enjoy most of your stories. I personaly enjoy mature, small group, and loving wives stories. I gues all because they are fantasies of mine where as bdsm, gay, anal,and gang bangs are of no perssonal interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
made me rock hard Jen, wonder if you'll write more

I think if it were me I would like to write about their frist try with another man. Then maybe a woman giving husband and wife a threeway. How about it baby!?

EroticwitEroticwitover 17 years ago
Could be a true story.

This story moved fast and had elements of reality. Both partners made the fantasy come to life. The story ended as a fantasy, with a promice of more to follow. I will want to watch for this writers next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely done Jen

Hey nice story,you have an open mind, marry me????

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantasy??

Somewhat well written, but she uses her sex to get answers from him that he would not normally give and that is too bad. He has a fantasy about his wife and other men and a fantasy such as this should be kept between the two of them in the bedroom. If it becomes a realty, someone will get hurt and neither of them want to be hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another story about another pervert.

Well written, but where do they find all the writers who enjoy writing about perverts. I gave up after he got hard watching some guy hit on his wife. Sad story. the Ct. Yankee

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 17 years ago
Way to break the ice!

If there was ever a way for a sexually gutsy woman to broach the subject to a nervous but enthusiastic husband, this is it. Well done. Very real dialogue, nice tension building in the sex scene and a good teaser for what future installments may show.

Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Jen keep them coming - this was absolutely on the money and had me rock hard in seconds once she started asking the questions. There is no doubt that sex disturbs rationality, and once it is on the brain you will (I will at least) do just about anything. I am sure I would respond that way too.

Outside sex who knows, but in sex fantasy takes over.

xxx

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 17 years ago
Nice Job!

Very well done... The right amount of detail, as well as conflict and tension. Please keep up the good work!

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading! But......

As an experienced nudist, I don't think you "dress for dinner" at a nudist camp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot.......

my wife and I enjoyed it very much.

ChristyfanChristyfanover 15 years ago
Great story!!!

We loved it. Please continue!

jamie0000jamie0000over 13 years ago
Clearly a writer with promise.

Nicely written, well structured, does a good job of drawing the reader in. There's only one problem - we need more chapters.

NewstartNewstartover 13 years ago
Well written

I liked this. Well structured with a good pace,. You had me always wanting to read more.

Just wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

This story is so hot I didn't want it to end. Please continue.

HD PilotHD Pilotabout 12 years ago
I loved it!

Open communication between partners can be a wonderful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredible Seduction

I loved your story and can tell this is more than just a story. I will read more and hope to see more insight to your mind. Play hard, you say. That will be easy after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Food For Thought

I was just thinking if people like this real exist For arguments sank let's say they do can just imagine what pigs the woman be ! Just Food For thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Excellent start to a series. The interplay of shared fantasies is riveting. As Beth gets more comfortable with expressing her own desires, her husband begins to realize his own loss of control. Can't wait to read the next segments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nicely written

Well written. I enjoyed the way you build to the climax (no pun intended). The wife beginning to assert her dominance. I hope I can anticipate several more installments. I expect her to fulfill the fantasy. I hope you take this further in the direction. Wife pushing limits, finding dominant men, husband increasingly submissive and humiliated. He is made to serve her orally only - and later on her girlfriends orally at their whim. She and her lover (and her girlfriends) humiliate and subordinate him sexually.

hardwettalkhardwettalkabout 9 years ago
Gee how could you leave it there.................please more

Very hot. momma sounds like she wares the pants but wants other men to take them off.

hardwettalkhardwettalkabout 9 years ago
why was this profile is banned.

Does any know why he was banned ?. Cool story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A mfm is nothing more than a cuck and whore's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous