The First Taste

Story Info
A young woman is introduced to the pleasures of life.
2.6k words
4.7
24.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna twirled her hair around her finger and looked around the coffee shop. She was new to town, having recently started college and was struggling to make new friends. At 18, she was inexperienced and unsure of what she really wanted and who she really was. As she finished her latte, Luna noticed a woman across the café. She was beautiful - with long red hair and a curvy figure. She gulped. She had never been so attracted to someone and she couldn't even see her face. She spent the next few minutes wondering about the woman - who she was, what she did, what the color of her eyes would be.

As luck would have it, the woman turned and looked around and their eyes met. Luna felt her entire body tingle as the mystery woman's green eyes held hers. Luna shyly smiled and lowered her gaze, feeling as she had been caught. Gathering up her things, she decided to leave. But as she stood, she felt a soft touch on her arm.

"Hello there." The mystery woman said, having walked over to Luna's table when she wasn't looking.

"Hi," Luna replied. She stared into gorgeous green eyes and noticed her soft curves. She felt her mouth go dry and her palms start sweating. Could the woman sense how attracted she was to her?

"I've never seen you here before. Are you new to town or new to the area?" The woman said as she lowered herself to the empty chair at Luna's table.

"Yes, I just started college last week. I'm still settling in."

"It can be so hard starting over in a new town. I'm Amelia. You seem like you might be in need of a friend. I come to this coffee shop pretty regularly - if you need anything I'd be happy to meet up and chat. Show you the best local restaurants and bars."

"I'm Luna," she replied. Feeling nervous but wanting to be brave she continued, "I'd love that. I haven't been enjoying the school cafeteria and would love a chance to get some real food."

"It's settled then, Luna. Why don't we go try out the best Italian food in the area?"

"Now?" Luna questioned.

"Why not?" said Amelia. "Did you have other plans?"

Shaking her head, no, and smiling, Luna started packing up her purse. "Lead the way."

-----

What a delightful looking thing, Amelia thought to herself. Luna's long blonde hair was cascading down her back and she could see some tattoos peeking out of her neckline. She was wearing black leggings and an oversized shirt, but it was easy to see her delicious looking curves. Despite being at least 10 years older than Luna, Amelia was immensely attracted to Luna and wanted to find out if she needed her special touch. She couldn't believe her luck meeting her at the coffee shop. And she seemed so shy and eager to connect. Amelia hadn't had a playmate in six months and was feeling needy.

Leading Luna out of the café, she gestured to her sleek BMW parked outside.

"Hop in," she said. She noticed Luna smile and curl herself inside the car.

Maneuvering out of the parking lot, she made small talk and learned that Luna was from a few states over and this was the first time she was away from family and friends. She had a decent roommate, but they hadn't bonded like she had hoped. She was only a week into classes but was enjoying them. She was undecided for her major but was taking a few different introductory classes, hoping it would guide her.

Amelia loved listening to her. Luna was clearly a sweet girl with brains to back it up. She was studying at a prestigious university. She wondered if they shared any interests and hoped to find out more over dinner.

"We're here," Amelia said. She was dressed in dark jeans and a soft cashmere sweater, nothing too fancy but she could blend in.

Luna looked at Amelia and asked "Am I underdressed? This looks like a nice place."

"No worries, darling. I know the owner." Amelia laughed gently and winked.

Amelia didn't tell the girl that she was in fact the owner. She had a chain of restaurants and while she was proud of her accomplishments, she wasn't one to brag. She led Luna inside and the hostess smiled widely, "Hello, Miss Raven. We weren't expecting you tonight. Did you want your special table?"

"Thank you, Sheila. That would be lovely." Amelia replied.

Luna followed Sheila and Amelia took the rear, appreciating how Luna looked as she walked, her hips swaying gently. Luna didn't seem shy about her body. Just how I like them, Amelia thought.

Luna slid into the booth, scooting about halfway until she was in the middle. Amelia slid in from the other side and kept a small distance between them. If Luna was surprised, she didn't show it. The white tablecloth draped over the edge of the table and the booth was angled slightly away from the main dining area. Amelia liked it for its privacy and partial view of the kitchens.

Luna was looking around - eyes wide, clearly impressed. As she took in the menu, Amelia sensed her tense.

"Order whatever you like. I invited you to dinner, it's on me." Amelia murmured, not wanting to embarrass the young girl in front of Sheila.

"But we just met. Are you sure? I don't want to take advantage." Luna replied.

Placing her hand on Luna's forearm, Amelia smiled. "It's my pleasure, Luna."

-----

Luna was astounded by the décor of the restaurant. Candlelight and white tablecloths. Soft jazz emanating from the trio in the corner. The beautiful and friendly waitstaff. Amelia was clearly connected. Luna's attraction was only growing with how kindly and gently Amelia was treating her. She squirmed slightly, not wanting to draw any attention to herself. She was turned on. It had been months, no actually it had been longer since she had felt something like this. What was happening to her?

Amelia's gentle touch and soft words were undoing her. "You're very kind, Amelia. Thank you. Everything looks delicious. I don't even know how I would choose."

Amelia smiled and said "May I order for us, then? If you don't have any allergies or strong preferences?"

Luna loved being taken care of. The past few weeks had been filled with stress and more decisions than she could count. She nodded her consent to Amelia. "I'm up for anything."

Was she the only one feeling the attraction? Was this one-sided or was Amelia interested in her? She was so mature and beautiful - she was sure to have her pick of lovers, but Luna couldn't help but wish. She wished more than she had ever wished before that she could be brave and put herself out there. She craved touch. She craved pleasure. She had been burned by relationships in the past and had never let herself open up to anyone. Perhaps Amelia, virtually a stranger, was the way to go. She was gorgeous and so far, was giving off all the right signals.

As Amelia ordered food and a glass of wine for herself, Luna played with the hem of her shirt. Amelia gently put her hand on hers, stilling the movement. Luna sucked in a breath and froze. "Are you okay, Luna? You seem... agitated. Do you need anything?"

Luna swallowed and took a deep breath. She hadn't realized she had been fidgeting. She didn't want to make a mistake but maybe she should be brave. "I'm okay and this is so lovely. I was just... well... I'm not sure exactly how to say this. I don't want to offend you if this is one-sided. Which it's fine if it is, I just..."

"Take a breath, Luna." Amelia said kindly as she rubbed gentle circles on Luna's hand.

Luna looked down to where their hands were connected and took a breath. "You are gorgeous and I'm trying really hard not to make it obvious."

"Make what obvious?"

"How attracted I am to you. I may not have your sophistication or be what you want and that's totally fine. You might not even like women..." Luna started to ramble.

Amelia took one of her fingers and put it to Luna's lips, silencing her. "Sweet girl, it is not one-sided. You are beautiful."

Luna blushed.

"Especially when you blush," Amelia continued. "You are so brave to share that with me." Luna felt her pussy clench as Amelia spoke kindly to her.

Amelia leaned forward and gently brushed her lips across hers. Luna sighed and leaned into the kiss, trying to deepen it. Amelia parted her lips, and they began to kiss. Luna was in heaven. Parting her lips, she felt Amelia's tongue invade. Amelia's soft lips played with her as her tongue began to explore.

A soft noise penetrated her haze and Luna realized the waiter was back with Amelia's wine and their appetizer.

She pulled away reluctantly and realized that Amelia kept her hand on hers. Amelia licked her lips and smiled at the staff, thanking them for the food. Once they were alone, Amelia looked at her. It felt like she was staring right through her. Like she could see all the different parts of her.

Luna felt shy as she asked Amelia, "Was that okay?"

Amelia chuckled and sighed, "Luna, that was perfect. If it wasn't clear to you already, let me make sure I am now. I am very interested. But I have specific tastes and I'm not sure if you'd enjoy it."

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, genuinely curious.

Amelia didn't want to scare Luna but was always true to herself. She was straightforward and preferred to be direct. "Luna, I like control. The things I'm thinking about you are filthy, but you seem inexperienced, and I wouldn't want to overwhelm you."

-----

She watched Luna carefully for her reaction. She saw Luna take a quick breath when she said the word control. She saw Luna squirm when she mentioned wanting filthy things. Luna looked her directly in the eyes and whispered, "That's what I've always wanted. I haven't had many experiences. None if I'm being honest. And...um... I'm so confused but I'm curious. And I'm drawn to you."

Amelia sighed. Luna might just be the perfect playmate. She was open and curious, perhaps a bit shy and unsure, but she knew she could bring out the good little girl in her. "Luna - your curiosity is so beautiful. Why don't we take things slow? You can tell me if things go too far but it sounds like you want to play. Is that right, sweet girl?" Testing out the nicknames to see her reaction, I watched her flush and smile. Oh, my baby girl likes that, Amelia thought, feeling herself get excited about the prospect of playing with her.

"Yes, I'd like that." Luna said.

Amelia shifted closer to Luna and whispered, "Put both of your hands next to you, darling. I'm going to try something. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me. I want to test your boundaries, but I will never ignore your limits."

Luna placed both of her hands on the booth. "Good girl," Amelia said, watching as Luna's breath hitched.

Amelia leaned closer and placed her finger under Luna's chin, turned her face towards her. Luna's lips parted and Amelia smiled. Her good girl was so receptive to her. She leaned in for another kiss, putting her hand gently on Luna's cheek. She felt Luna gasp into her mouth as they started exploring each other's mouths. Wanting to watch Luna's reactions, she broke the kiss and let her hand drift from her neck down to her perky little breasts. She used her knuckle to circle her until she was grazing her nipple. Luna's nipple responded, hardening under her touch. Her reactions were making Amelia feel powerful. Luna was willingly letting her play with her body, and it was a rush.

Amelia whispered, "Are you okay with this?" Luna nodded.

Amelia let her finger trail down Luna's side until she reached her thigh. She felt Luna's thighs part and Amelia preened knowing she was affecting Luna with a simple touch of a finger. She watched Luna's eyes flutter as she pulled her thighs even further apart. "Oh, my girl likes to be touched."

Luna's eyes widened as she asked "Can anyone see us? I don't want to get caught. It would be .... embarrassing."

"Taking your pleasure is anything from embarrassing but I promise you that you're safe with me," Amelia responded. She was desperate to feel if Luna was wet. She wanted to know how to bring Luna to the highest of highs. She ran her fingers up Luna's inner thigh and then gently brushed her clit. She ran her fingers up and down her pussy, feeling Luna's heat. Luna was leaking through her leggings.

"You are drenched, darling. Is this all for me?" Amelia said into Luna's ear.

Luna arched up, brushing her tits against Amelia's side, and moaned "Yes, I've been like this since we met." Amelia could sense Luna had started to let go.

This first orgasm wasn't going to take long and that was okay. She had plans for Luna. But now, she wanted to give her a small taste of what was to come.

Knowing they were hidden by the corner booth and underneath the tablecloth, she slid her hand under Luna's shirt and then trailed her fingers down under her leggings. She pushed her finger over Luna's silky, soaked panties and felt her wetness seeping through. Luna was squirming and moaning as Amelia started to toy with her pussy. She ran her fingers up and down, circling her opening, before moving up and rubbing her clit. Luna was so sensitive and responsive. Luna's hands came up to grab Amelia's arm and Amelia immediately stopped moving.

"Luna, put your hands back on the booth."

Luna's eyes opened and tried to focus on Amelia. "My hands?" she asked, not realizing they had moved.

"Yes, my girl. Your hands. Place them beside you. I'm going to teach you how to just feel."

At that comment, Luna shuddered, and she moved her hands back to the booth. Amelia resumed her play. She moved aside Luna's panties and dipped a finger inside of her, gently pushing until she met resistance. She watched as Luna arched her body, as if trying to get more.

"How does that feel, Luna?" Amelia asked.

"It feels so good. I feel like I'm on fire." Luna managed to mumble.

Pumping her finger in and out of Luna, she brought her finger back up through Luna's folds to her clit and started circling it. Luna's hands tightened on the booth and Amelia knew she was getting close. She continued her assault on Luna's clit as she leaned in and whispered, "I want you to come all over my hand, my girl. Let me feel how wet I make you."

At those words, Luna fell apart with a cry and a gasp. Amelia made sure to cover Luna's pussy with her palm to feel her convulsing and gather her wetness. Gently massaging her, she waited for Luna to breathe normally again and relax. When Luna's body looked like it was melted into the booth, Amelia gently removed her hand from her leggings and brought her fingers to her lips, sucking the juice off of them.

"You taste delicious, Luna."

Luna blushed and said, "Thank you."

Amelia smiled and said, "Let's eat our dinner, darling. I have plans for you afterwards."

To Be Continued....