Diving In

Story Info
Amelia plays with Luna and gets a real taste.
1.6k words
4.75
12.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner passed in a blur. Luna was soft and relaxed. She sampled the food put in front of her and relished the taste of fresh parmesan and creamy sauce. She and Amelia had lighthearted conversation about school and classes, travel, and books they both enjoyed. Luna wondered if Amelia sensed she needed some lightness after such an intense experience.

As they made their way to the car, Luna felt like all eyes were on her. Though she knew they had been in a secluded booth and there was no way anyone could have seen them, the feeling of "what if?" stayed with her, making her blush.

As if she could read her mind, Amelia stepped closer to Luna and placed her hand on the small of her back, channeling strength, pride, and comfort into her. They made their way outside and back to the car. Luna wasn't sure what was going to happen next, and she glanced at Amelia to see if she could get any clues. Amelia gently smiled at her and opened the passenger door. "Hop in," she said. Luna gingerly sank into the seat. To her surprise, Amelia leaned in after her and pulled the seatbelt around her body and clipped it in. As Amelia removed her hand, she grazed Luna's stomach and chest until she was up by her face and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Luna's lips parted and she stared into Amelia's eyes. Amelia leaned forward and brushed her lips against Luna's. They start to kiss, tongues exploring. Both were eager to taste as much of each other as they could.

Amelia pulled back and Luna felt herself lean forward, as if chasing her lips. Smiling, Amelia said "Patience. I have so much more for you to try, my sweet girl."

Luna was getting turned on again, not only from that kiss, but from Amelia's words. As nervous as she was, she was excited to see what else Amelia had in store for her.

-----

Climbing into her car, Amelia glanced at Luna and was pleased to see how relaxed she was. A good meal and a good orgasm will do that to you, she thought.

"Do you want me to take you back to your dorm or would you like to come over? There's no pressure - it's up to you. I wasn't sure if you had class in the morning," Amelia queried.

"I actually don't have class on Fridays," Luna started. "And... um... I would like to come over. Is that okay?"

"Of course, it is," Amelia replied.

Driving towards her townhome, Amelia turned on some music to fill the silence. She wanted to give Luna some time to relax and decompress after dinner.

Amelia was filled with anticipation - that little taste she gave Luna was only the beginning. She was dripping wet from playing with the sweet girl and while she was determined not to push Luna, she couldn't wait to see if she could expand her horizons. As they pulled into her driveway and into the garage, she could sense the energy and tension between them become heightened.

Without a word, Amelia unbuckled her own seatbelt and then leaned over and unbuckled Luna. Luna's lips parted and Amelia heard her breath do a quick intake. She smiled but leaned back, not giving in to the temptation to kiss the beautiful girl.

"Let's go," Amelia said, as she grabbed her purse from the backseat.

They exited the car and Amelia led the way into the house. They entered the kitchen and Amelia liked how Luna took a good look around the house. Amelia had worked hard for her home - the hours she spent decorating, painting, and ensuring the touches were just right. She lit the three candles on the counter and then turned and asked, "Would you like something to drink?"

"I'm okay, thank you. I'm feeling a little nervous. I'm not sure what's next," Luna said.

"What do you want to be next?" Amelia asked kindly.

"I'm not sure what I want," Luna replied shyly.

"Do you want to trust me?" Amelia responded.

With a sigh, Luna smiled and said "Yes, please."

"Come here," Amelia said. Luna responded immediately and walked up to Amelia. Amelia pushed her against the kitchen counter and pried Luna's legs open with hers. She leaned into Luna and whispered into her ear, "You were so responsive and beautiful at the restaurant. I am so excited to play with you. I want to feel every part of you. To have you dripping on my tongue. Luna, you tasted so sweet. I am going to need more tonight."

Luna was overcome by Amelia's words and without realizing it, had started to grind her pussy on Amelia's thigh.

"Look at you, beautiful. So eager and ready for me already. Go ahead and ride my thigh. In a minute, I'm going to take back the control but just for a second, relish in it. Does that feel good?" Amelia continued.

"Oh god, Amelia. I've never felt this way before," Luna moaned.

"We've just begun, darling. Get up on the counter and take your shirt off. Lay back - I have plans for you," Amelia demanded.

Luna hesitated only for a moment before pulling herself up onto the counter and obeying. Amelia started dragging her leggings off her body until her legs were bare and she was naked except for her silky blue thong and matching bra. She took a step back and stared at Luna, who had started breathing heavily. Reaching for her purse, she pulled out a small, zipped bag.

"What are you doing?" Luna asked nervously.

Amelia pulled out a makeup brush, one that had a soft puffy tip with a decent sized handle. "This, my love, is going to be your first taste of my control. I can't wait to dive in." With no more warning, Amelia started running the brush up and down Luna's inner thighs - up and over her pussy, not touching her anywhere except her thighs and stomach.

-----

Luna arched up as the soft brush caressed her skin. Amelia continued to drag the brush up and down her thighs, avoiding the places she wanted her to touch the most. Without warning, Amelia pulled down one of her bra cups and used the brush to circle around her nipple, getting closer and closer before lightly brushing over the tip. Luna moaned wantonly.

She could feel her pussy clenching and she was desperate for something, anything. "Please!" she moaned.

"Oh, sweet girl, I'm just getting started." Amelia replied haughtily with a laugh. The brush went down her stomach and then made large circles around her pussy. When Luna didn't think she could take it any longer, Amelia brushed the center of her pussy in soft quick flicks, then up and down her labia. Luna writhed - she had never felt anything like this before. She wanted more, needed more.

Amelia tugged Luna's thong down and off her body, exposing her swollen and wet pussy. Luna watched as Amelia grinned, her eyes fixed to her most intimate part, watching her clench around nothing.

"Take a deep breath and relax," Amelia commanded.

Luna obeyed, feeling her body and pelvis relax. Just as she did, Amelia brought the brush to her clit and started with soft touches and flicks. The bristles on the brush were the gentlest tease and the most excruciating torture. Luna had never felt such intense desire.

"How does this feel, Luna?" Amelia asked.

"It feels so amazing. I'm not sure I can last much longer." Luna admitted.

-----

Amelia sped up the flicks of the brush on Luna's clit - knowing she was driving the girl crazy. She, herself, was so turned on. She needed more of Luna's sweet body. Taking two fingers, she started massaging Luna's wet opening while continuing to tease and play with her clit. Luna moaned and arched her back. What a good girl, Amelia thought. Deciding she couldn't wait any longer, she flipped the brush around and gently wiggled it inside of Luna, feeling the girls' pussy open gently for her. Luna was moaning and squirming, clearly loving the feel of this brush handle inside of her.

Without warning, Amelia pushed the handle further into Luna and at the same time, she leaned down and licked her pussy in one long swipe ending with her clit. Luna cried out and Amelia was intoxicated by her sounds and her taste. She dove back in, intending to lick and suck Luna into another orgasm.

Luna couldn't control her body and she was moving against Amelia's mouth. With one arm, she pushed against Luna's lower stomach, holding her still. She paused, looking up at Luna and said, "Sit still my girl, I'm having my dessert."

Luna shuddered with those words and gasped as Amelia continued her assault on her clit. She was pumping the brush in and out of her while devouring her, licking, sucking, and nibbling. Luna's legs started to shake, and Amelia moaned into her pussy. She needed Luna to cum in her mouth. "Cum for me, sweet girl. Let me taste you."

That was the last straw for Luna. She arched and came with a shout, her entire body convulsing. Amelia continued to gently lick and suck. She pulled the makeup brush out of Luna's body, her pussy greedily trying to hold onto it. Luna sighed as it was pulled from her, and Amelia stared at Luna as she licked the brush handle clean.

Luna blushed as she watched Amelia. Amelia was so turned on. Covered in Luna's scent, it was time to see if her girl was ready to really play.

To Be Continued...