All Comments on 'The First Time'

by LoveWatchingHer

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
New category needed.

Literotica needs to add a cuckold category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"We have been married for over 20 years"

No, we haven't. Never heard of you.

Utter crap.

fisheronefisheronealmost 9 years ago
destroyed

She brought a lover home without discussing it with you. Also let him belittle you in own home.

Then stretched her out and you get sloppy seconds.

Also what if class had been cancelled, that would have scarred teens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seeking humiliation, are we? You don't need pain, you need sympathy. And help.

I hope you get what you need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NonE rotic Drivel

Idiocy at it's worst.This was just dumb.Poorly written mess.These type stories can be erotic but the humiliation is a complete turn off except.for the fetishists.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Why?

Why was he telling her what she has lived first hand? Is she so dumb she didn't understood what happened? If it is a fantasy he is telling his wife he should have said that...so barely 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hear We Go Again

I just finished reading a story under a different topic. Hear we go again. What is it with the writers, and the constant gf, wives getting either raped or just fucked by a black guy. Is that suppose to be really sexy stuff. Come on the story lines are being beaten to death.

Too many of you guys/gals are thinking interracial sex is so hot but being over run with it is not making it so. Score 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 for effort and content. Dear annopny might not like it, but I think he fucking loves it!!

Keep writing maybe he'll die from blood pressure!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave it a 5

Love these LW stories and how they piss off dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Same gay shit you would see from man hating bonnietaylor

This is everything wrong with America. # 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Gay shit! Writer must be BoobyTaylor's new dyke lover!

BlueFlame6178BlueFlame6178almost 9 years ago
First person kills it for me.

It's a personal thing for me, but I can not get passed the use of "You" as a character in the story. Especially in this case because I, as the reader am male and the character called "You" is female.

May I suggest a rewrite and give "You" another proper name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear bonnie,

You keep up your idiotic ranting it's you that's in danger of keeling over. You got some serious issues, suggest you do something about it. Didn't read this sorry tale. Anything that slut bonnie approves of has to be bad. Anybody that calls himself, love watchingher has to have a loose screw. Thank you anonymous for telling it like it is. Truth hurts, doesn't it bonnie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

I thought this was an erotic site, not a trash site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I see that Bonnie has made another unwanted appearance

And as usual she gives a poor story a good rating. Luckily most of us rated this first-person disaster badly, as it deserved. I think she has replaced Harry in VA as the worst commentator on this site. Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What is it about this site and the loving wives category

that attracts these scum writers. Dime a dozen anymore. Somebody must be cleaning out the sewers and they're being forced to crawl out. Sad that this site accepts anything, no matter how bad the content or writing. 1* - hopefully that discourages you from posting again. We should be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In Our Nebiorhood

A large Black male would stick out like a sore thumb !

I always wonder in these stories where it is these people live. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
there is

an interracial category. This stuff gets bombed by me every single time you jerks try and sneak on in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid

Is there anything more pathetic and stupid than someone that comes to this sex site, reads sex letters and then complain how bad they are...

Zed56Zed56almost 9 years ago
Re:Stupid

Is.there anything more.pathetic and stupid.than someone who comes to a.sex.site and complains about the comments but says absolutely nothing in regards to the story?.You got the stupid.part.right.As.for this mess no vote.Written strictly to stir up.comments.Poorly written. Cliche cuckold.garbage done way to often in LW's.and probably belongs in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

The daily new baboon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, just when I thought LW couldn't get worse

It did. This category seems to attract the unwashed sickos, unloading pure crap. Then there is bonnietaylor2. Enough said.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Maybe Not ...

Maybe skip the next installation of this saga.

First, it is interracial for NO discernible reason.

Second, there is NO drama ... in large part because ...

Third, the characters have almost NO development.

In other words, WHY would We The Readers give a shit about any one of the three?

Fourth, any seduction between Sweetie and Travis was done out of our sight!

Fifth, the sex (money-shot, if you prefer) is poorly and tritely portrayed.

To the fifth point, consider posting in Non-Erotic Interracial!

Sixth ... If you MUST write, STOP addressing ME ... Second Person is rarely an effective PoV. I have NO interest in boffing Travis! Cannot identify (i.e. equate myself) with Sweetie. I suspect Bonnie can ... good for her ... your ratings will get FEW fives from her (and the Sisterhood who sees a story from Bonnie's perspective!)

PS I think BonnieT is just pulling the tails of ANONs who do a crappy job of spewing mindless vitriol (NOT an attack on all ANONs ... there are some who compare with LordSlamDawgg and other excellent commenters!) BT2 writes well (AND looks fab in black undies) so I suspect she SAID 5 and pushed 1 or 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Re:Stupid

Add to that the notion that this bozo somes to think you can tell what is in story without reading it. It has to or its comments are inane and superficial.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
It's 2nd Person with us eavesdropping- not really 1st person

Didn't read past the first paragraph but by reading comments (especially by bonnie and bonnie poising as anonymous and anonymous) I have surmised that this is yet another FETISHist stinking up the joint in Loving Wives.

By his nick, I can only guess that this is a seriously disturbed individual who should be kept away from children and beloved family pets at all costs.

This story must have kept Bonnie and his alter egos hard (you don't think the pic and info in the bio is accurate do you?) for at least 30 seconds (you don't think Bonnie and his alter egos can keep it up do you?).

Please post in FETISH or GAY male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It seems that hubby and wife talked about doing this and she just went ahead and set it up . To me if I walked into that there would be divorce and a potential assault getting started

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
dear annony you don't have to worry about your wife cheating

because you'll never have a woman that dumb who would marry your nasty ass. I love how you read theses stories and then bitch like you hate them Yea you hate then so much you are addicted. Your cock has blisters on it rom your hand jerking you off. maybe if you paid a woman you might get laid, but I don't think even Rosie rotten crotch would fuck you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where do you jerks come from

Writing pure garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic Slut & Cusk BBC Shit

Did he asked to be surprised? Did he ask to be humiliated? Go back to playing with yourself in your mommy's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked it.

But I see the anonymous jerks have been there usual selves, morons.

fareedafareedaover 7 years ago
yes my 1st time

My hubby enjoys watching me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous