The First Time

Story Info
A long awaited first time.
973 words
3.9
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're standing in front of the door. You've said twice that you should leave but we're both stalling, neither of us want to be away from each other.

We've been flirting all day, holding hands for a few seconds when no one was looking, subtle touches, standing a little too close. The tension is so thick my shoulders feel heavy with it. I know what you're thinking, the same thing I am. The fantasies and daydreams. Flashes of what played out in my dreams about you run through my mind.

I'm too nervous to act on them so I wait to see what you'll do. You walk over to me from where you stand, not stopping til you're so close I can feel your breath. It's warm and fast on my cheek. You wrap your arms around me in a hug. Flutters of excitement fill my stomach. We hold on a little too long, too long for this hug to be between just friends.

I start to pull away thinking nothing will come of it, but you don't.. you're still standing so close my now hard nipples are brushing against your chest through our clothes. You look in my eyes, take a slow deep breath and say "I want you"

I want to respond but the words don't come in time. Before I can gather a breath to speak you lean forward, your lips pressing against mine. Your lips part mine and your tongue starts to explore. Slowly gliding along my bottom lip, a spark that reminds me I'm not dreaming. One hand moves up and cradles my cheek. With the other, fingertips glide down my neck, moving slowly but with purpose over my collar bone then down my side.

My skin feels hot, like it's on fire with a sudden need I knew was there but didn't know how strong until this moment. Your hand stops at my hip, pulls me closer so I can feel how much you need me through your jeans. Hard and wanting, every part of you begging me to give myself to you. I don't want to fight it anymore. I want to be yours completely.

The pleasure of having your hands on me is too much to fight anymore. I reach up and pull your shirt over your head. Your muscled arms and chest make my hands move without my permission. They explore every part of you. Running fingers over your biceps, your chest, neck, abs. You give my body the same attention, lifting off my shirt and removing my bra. My breast pressed against you, nothing between us.

Hands are getting more frantic now. Needing to feel as much as they can before this moment is over. You finish undressing me, then yourself. Removing the rest of the clothing keeping us from being together completely.

You lean down, hands hook under my legs and lift me up. My legs wrap around your waist as you carry me to the kitchen. Still kissing me as you set me on the counter. You stop long enough to tell me you've wanted this for so long. How much you've craved me. You don't know I have too. I've needed you for so long. Holding me, touching me, kissing me.. inside me. I'm about to get my wish.

My arms are around your neck, I feel your hands running over my breast, squeezing and playing with them, a quick pinch and tug of my nipple makes me throw my head back and moan. I feel your cock rubbing against my inner thigh. I can't take it anymore, I lean closer and whisper in your ear "fuck me... please"

You look me in the eyes, I can see the want and need to be inside me. You take your cock in your hand, I spread my thighs apart wider. Inviting you to take me, your cock runs over my clit sending jolts through my whole body. You tease me, running the tip over my pussy, up and down, so close to where I need you. My hips start to move along with you, desperately trying to get your cock inside.

Finally, my wait is over. You slide inside.. a slow thrust. I feel every inch of you, stretching me out. Filling me up... taking my breath away. My fingers dig into your back, holding onto you. Begging you to never get further away than you are right now.

You start to move faster, making me feel so full and then empty, over and over. My breath gets faster, yours more erratic, but somehow in sync. I open my eyes to look at you only to see you're already watching me. Your eyes telling mine how beautiful you think I am, how good I feel.

Seeing all the truths there push me over the edge. My body tenses up, my hands try to pull you even closer, my legs lock around your waist wanting you as close as you can be. Pleasure burns from my belly out to my toes and fingertips as your name falls from my lips. My moans, crying out your name sends you over the edge.

Your fingers take their turn to leave nail marks on my thighs, it's my turn to hear my name being called, to feel you tense and lean over me like you're trying to swallow me whole.

As we both slowly come back to the present, you gently lift my head from its resting place in the crook of your neck. You stare at me. I reach up and caress your cheek. You slowly, gently kiss my forehead and say something that makes me feel warm, small, safe, wanted, needed... everything I've been longing for my entire life..it makes me feel like I've found where I'm supposed to be... "I love you"