All Comments on 'The First Time'

by lembo65

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting and erotic

This story could use some work, from a technical standpoint. The frequent use of very truncated sentences gives it a wooden feel in spots, and there's barely a comma in sight through the whole thing.

For example, the following: "I cleaned her up. Put her knickers back on and fell asleep beside her. " would flow better if written: "I cleaned her up, put her knickers back on, and fell asleep beside her."

That said, I found your story very erotic. So erotic, in fact, that I was able to overlook the errors, which is rare for me. I hope you write again, and soon.

Now on to these new Social Justice Warriors commenting on "rape". When did an adult woman choosing to drink and consenting to sex become "rape"? You SJWs remove personal responsibility from a woman's world, essentially still employing your Chauvinism over women by implying they're not responsible for what they do.

Had the wife in this story had drugs put into her drink behind her back, or been passed out prior to the sex, I'd agree on the rape call. But she found the bartender "gorgeous", and willingly and enthusiastically consented to sex with him. Calling it forced because her inhibitions were lowered by alcohol is nothing but New World ignorance.

RassclautRassclautabout 4 years ago
Drunken wife

Fuck the negative comments I found it exciting as similar happened in Chennai after my wife was sampling the free cocktails in the hotel lounge. She wasn’t aware of the street of the alcohol content was quite tipsy. Getting her back to the room, unsteady and giggling I sort the help of the room boy.

I have the same cuckold fantasy and asked the room boy to help get her to bed.

She had to pee and we helped her onto the toilet.

Getting her on the bed she passed out.

Told the room boy to remove her panties as she laid on her side.

Longer story short, he played with her tittes, finger fucked her and I allowed him to cum on her buttocks after which I fucked her, without her waking up.

She had no recollection of the evening but had an inkling her perverted husband might have done something naughty.

Room boy gave a knowing smile next day, wish he did penetrated her but didn’t happen fear of desease and had no condom.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
I CAN ONLY WISH

Wish I could get my wife to let me get her a nice cock..there is no way my 5.5 inch is satisfying her..she repeatedly says no...I know better but for now can only wish...nice erotic story..turned me on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous