All Comments on 'The First Time'

by wifeishot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

who got the most pleasure out of this?

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

VERY nicely done! Great result for a new writer and I hope to see more of them soon. Not much to constructively critique...you say he is 10 years older than her, altho it is never clear to me how people can know ages with that precision, it is not like they check i.d.s before hooking up...but then you describe him as a young man. Minor stuff. Do keep 'em coming.

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

She is a very good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow I would have licked Curt’s cum off Sara’s face

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Change your username to "Wifeisaskank"

wifeishotwifeishotabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Odiouser - Thanks for the feedback. There is a line at the end of the introduction of Curt that mentions he's 33.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A night away turns into a fantasy fulfilled for my wife

And hubby get to release some of that pent up repressed homosexual desire.

At least you got out of that closet for one little bit of time, and now you must live in it again.

Epic Sperm Burping fail

Though I bet you got the other "Im not gay" dudes living in that closet with you all hot and bothered thinking of getting that big cock for themselves.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

It’s classic cuck, so of course Odiouser, our Cuck Whisperer, approves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I DON'T USUALLY GO FOR THIS KIND OF STORY BUT THIS WAS REALLY GOOD...

wifeishotwifeishotabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, even from the couple of anonymous cowards. Any reaction is a good reaction in my opinion; and at least we have proof you can read.

It's fascinating to me that the same handful of guys can read Homo in every story they read. You keep projecting that closet you're stuck in onto everyone else. It's 2022, no one cares. My next story will feature nothing but dick descriptions for 6 pages; right up your alleys. I truly hope you'll enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IAMEASEL is a closet homosexual. All his comments contain lots of graphic gay stuff. He is obsessed with it. No straight male would feel comfortable going on and on about gay stuff like he does. Its all he can think off.

He'll read a sex storycwhich contains no homosexuality and no closet gays but he'll go out of his way to include them in his comments. He writes about sucking cock, swallowing cum, burping... Over and over and over again.

The fucking guy is a clost gay in denial. Just go through any 5 comments of his

... Its so obvious. He is a gay brainwashed to be a homophobe. That is causing a huge fuckin internal conflict which is really fucking him up and tearing him apart inside. That's why he's so angry and hatefilled.

Listen dude, you crave gay sex action, so just go for it. Dont settle for just hurling graphic gay insults on a free porn website. Get xourself all that cock and cum you really crave. Your graphic gay insults are pissing off gays and disgusting and revolting straight men. Stop it just stop

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but a married couple that needs a "third party" to have good sex is just pathetic to me! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I liked it. As for everyone else....You people are what is wrong with this world! Just because someone likes something or gets into something you you don't, doesn't mean they are wrong. Unfortantly for you, everyone is different with different likes and dislikes! Suck it up and just deal with the fact that people are different. And for all of you with a cuck phobia, this is a Stag and Vixon story, not a cuck story. Before you start screaming that someone is being a cuck....educate yourself and learn the f'n difference!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

honestly this is the most wholesome "His dick is bigger than mine" story i've found on this site. for once i felt no shame after fapping to an LW story. well done, author. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, we do people read stories in this category only to complain about it... find another category and enjoy yourself. This was an awesome story, I'd love to have this with my wife

tomb72tomb72about 2 years ago

A great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stags are nothing more than cucks ashamed of their mental illness. Vixens are whores with cute animal names. There is no f’n difference.

Canuk492Canuk492almost 2 years ago

Great story. Keep them cummimg lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Butt stuff lost 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To those jerk-off bullyboy assholes who disagree with others then think they have a right to criticize and censor them -- fuck off. Comments here are to be directed solely at the author, his/her/their narrative, it's style, composition, rendition, character and value - both as a literary work and for its entertainment. Anything else is irrelevant, unwelcome and simply serves to confirm the stupidity and crassness of bullies and censors. You wanna bitch and whine at me like the pussy coward "Anonymous" that you are, invite me to the chat room and "face" me one-on-one in real time. Otherwise, go back to your mother's basement and cry about how you're still a virgin at 55... (Contrary to ignorant opinion, non-consensual (rape; necrophilia) or financially motivated (whores) sex or bestiality do NOT qualify as busting virginity. Similarly, neither does either your right or left hand, your grandmother, mother, sisters or brothers - and neither do any of your male relatives; whether straight, gay or non-binary gendered).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story. Lovely profile pic of her ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous