The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

After a few minutes, Sara can't take it anymore. She spits my cock out, looks at Curt and grabs him by the head. She says "Stop fucking around and let me cum!" and pushes his mouth onto her clit.

Curt obliged, he focuses all of his attention on her clit. He's sucking it, licking it, sucking it. Sara is in heaven. I'm stroking my cock watching, and squeezing Sara's nipple, she cums really hard.. And REALLY loud.

I laugh and say "The whole place is gonna know what's going on in here!"

She looks at Curt and simply says "You did it!" and smiles.

She sits up and leans into Curt and starts making out with him for a minute, their tongues finding each other and their breathing increases even more. She pulls away a bit and Curt kisses her on the neck, and leans in to suck on her breasts. She's got the most perfectly perky nipples, and Curt sucks them in hard. Sara is enjoying this.

She grabs his robe and pulls him to his feet. Curt's cock is rock hard under that robe, and it's ready to make an appearance. Sara pulls her own robe off all the way now, and then unties Curt's robe. His dick comes right out.

Curt's in good shape as expected, he's got a pretty muscular chest and you can see the top two of his abs. His tattoo sleeve wraps over his shoulder and onto his chest. He's definitely putting some time into fitness, and Sara likes what she sees.

"Wowzers!" Sara says with her eyes fixed on Curt's dick.

Curt also has a handsome cock, I do have say. It's about the same length as mine, maybe a bit longer. But it's definitely thicker.

"Good for you buddy." I say with a laugh.

Sara grabs Curt's hardon and gives it a few strokes, she leans forward and immediately takes him into her mouth. Sara doesn't "Love" giving head, but tipsy and assertive Sara does. She's really giving him the treatment. I can see he's a little big for her, he's thick, so she's not able to take him as deeply as she did with me.

Something that is also uncharacteristic is that she's making eye contact with him. For me she's often got her eyes shut, I always assume she's fantasizing about someone else. So to see her make contact is.. Crazy hot. Curt is staring into her eyes, and lightly holding the side of face as she's taking him in. She's sucking so hard you hear those 'muck, pop" sucking sounds as she takes a breath. it's hot as fuck to watch. Like something out of a porno.

I'm in and out of spectator mode. After a few minutes of watching her suck Curt's cock I pull her off of Curt's dick, move her feet up onto the bed and spin her around. She is on her back now and she hangs her head off the edge of the bed, and Curt's cock finds it way back into her mouth. His balls are rubbing against nose.. Her eyes are shut now. I spread her legs, and I thrust my swollen cock into her; she softly moans.

I start banging away at her, Sara brings her hand down to rub her clit and Curt is still fucking her mouth. This goes on a few more minutes and Sara cums at least two times, and each time she does the sound of her muffled moans and coos makes me want to blow it.

After Sara cums again she pushes Curt's dick out of her mouth and says "Time to switch."

It's happening, the first time my wife will let another man enter her pussy since we got married. It makes me twinge a little, but I'm too turned on to let it really bother me.

Sara gets up and grabs Curt by the cock, and pushes him onto his back with his legs off the edge of the bed. She climbs over him, cowgirl style and guides him into her wet married pussy. She gasps, like I said he's thicker than I am, and I think it's a welcome adjustment. She's leaning into him grabbing his chest tightly as she pumps her hips rhythmically on his fat dick. I stand up for a moment and watch her from behind, watching Curt go in and out of her. She is gushing all over his balls. Her breathing starts to pick up again, and I can tell she is on the verge of cumming again.

Sara reaches for my cock and I move closer to the bed. She's got one hand on Curt's chest and is trying to stroke my cock with the other. It's really fucking hot.. She moves her other hand and starts rubbing her clit again. Some of the sounds that come out of her almost push me to the edge; she is amazingly sexy and so powerful at this moment.

Curt is holding up like a champ, I can't believe he didn't blow it yet.

Sara has another loud, earth shattering orgasm, and holy shit is it hot. Her pussy is so wet and all over Curt. She looks at me and says "Take me from behind honey". Damn, does she want me in her ass I wonder? Or does she want to try the 2 in one move? I'll figure it out when I get there I guess. I climb behind her and she leans into Curt. He's sucking on her tits as she is still gyrating on his cock. I awkwardly rub my cock next to Curts trying to get some Sara's wetness.

Sara pauses a second and says "Are you trying to fit that thing in there too?"

"Well, um I was just trying to lube it up, where do you want babe?" I responded.

"I don't think I'm ready for both in the same hole Jeff!" she laughingly retorts.

"Butt stuff.. Got it honey." I let out a dopey laugh.

I stroke my cock a bit more and it's got plenty of lube on it. My pre-cum and Sara's pussy have it glistening. I push my way slowly into Sara's ass. She shutters and lets out a huge moan.

"FUCK YES!" she exclaims.

Now I have to say this is only my second time in Sara's rear, and my very first DP experience. And the logistics are.. well.. a bit weird. My balls are slapping against Curt's balls and everything is wet, but it feels amazing. It's just not how I expected my night to go when the charming younger guy started talking to my wife. Who knew a few hours later my nuts would be banging into his while his big dick was buried in my wife's wet pussy.

Sara was in heaven, I've never heard her like this. Almost animalistic, she was getting it from both of us really hard now.

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES, OH MY GOD!" Sara screams. I can hardly contain myself anymore.

"I'm gonna cum babe." I say.

"ME TOO!" Sara responds.

"No, I'm gonna come babe, you want it in you?" I ask.

"Do it." she mutters. "I'm going to cum too." she moans.

Curt chimes in "I can't hold out much longer."

Sara says "You have to!" and she blurts out "FUCK ME HARDER!"

Curt and I start giving it to her harder, it lasts no more than 20 seconds.

"Holy Shit!" I yell.. "Oh fuck baby, OH FUCK!." My balls start draining into Sara's ass, my ears start ringing, I feel like I could pass out. It was such an amazing orgasm.

Sara screams.. For a second I thought I hurt her, as I'm dumping my load deep into her ass. She leans back, pushing my cock out of her. With one hand on her tits, she rubs her clit with the other and squeals.

Then it happened: Sara squirts all over Curt's cock.

"HOLY FUCK!" I exclaim, Sara has never squirted in all the years we've been together. I've had her close before but she has never let go. Wow it was fucking amazing to hear and watch.

Curt is shocked he smiles and says "I'm gonna cum too!".

Sara pumps on his dick a few more times and hops off of him onto her knees. I can't believe my eyes, in 20 years I've never given her a facial, nor did I think she ever wanted to receive one. But tonight is a special night, and she is giving this young guy something to remember. She grabs his fat dick, the damn thing looks even bigger now, maybe because I'm starting to shrink up. She is stroking him so hard and she's got her mouth wide open.

Sara mutters "I want it, let me have it.".

Curt explodes everywhere. It's on her tongue, on her forehead, in her hair, across her nose, she winces a little but doesn't pull away. She grabs his balls and massages them as he pumps cum all over her face and her tits. She takes him in her mouth one last time and cleans him off. She leans back and rubs the cum from her face and chest, looks at me with sensuous eyes and grins.

"OH MY GOD!", Curt and I say almost in unison.

Sara lets out this horny, sexy giggle and throws her hands up over head "You did it!"

Curt and I both laugh, this is the silly blunt side of Sara that I Love so much.

Just like that Sara gets up off the floor, and walks off to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on.

Curt and I look at one another our faces flushed from sex. We are both a little shocked, and have a little after sex modesty.

He says "Wow Jeff, your wife is amazing."

"Don't I know." I say with a smile. "Fuck that was insanely hot man."

Curt gets up to gather his things, he uses the robe he was wearing to wipe Sara's cum off of him; and begins to put on that change of clothes he carried in. As he's putting his shirt on, I hear the shower door squeak open.

Sara beckons: "Aren't you guys coming to rinse off?"

I glance over at Curt with surprise, and he looks the same way back at me.

I laugh. It's going to be a long and memorable night, and I'm already starting to swell up again.

12