All Comments on 'The First Time'

by JoeyD9

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bhoff84bhoff8428 days ago

Great story, can’t wait to hear what she took next.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

When we first met, my now-wife had several other studs still in her stable, and she let me know when she was going to fuck one of the others, and that I was always welcome to come and watch. So a few times I did come and watch, just like Joey. I was always fascinated when she took in a really big one, several were much bigger than mine. But eventually she settled on me alone, so now many years later here we are. Joey should definitely hold onto Becky.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Incredibly well written can’t say to read more about Becky’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Great story, love her giving in and going crazy for his big cock. Too bad there wasn’t another guy with a big cock there. It would have been so hot to see him climbing between her legs for his turn. But it’s not just that she’s turned on by how old he was and yet he got what he wanted from her.

LucieLou007LucieLou00724 days ago

Wow so hot to read, had me all sweaty :D

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story a lot. It was straightforward, moved along quickly, and had a happy ending. Somehow it was kind of sweet that Becky, a beautiful young woman, gave herself to another man, for the first time, and he was old enough to be her grandfather; plus, he had a pot gut! He actually got her because of his sense of humor and because he became their friend first – it didn’t hurt that he had a huge cock!

My wife is a petite, Latina who occasionally sleeps around, especially when we are on vacation. About half the time it is with older 50-60 year old men, and she is only 24. She says they are much more courteous, fuck better, and cause less problems than the younger men she sometimes fucks.

Your story was great: it’s always wonderful to see a girlfriend get a better fucking from a stranger than from her own boyfriend. And, it sets up a strong foundation for Joey and Becky to get married! An unfaithful wife and willing cuckold husband should be considered the new norm, and that’s the way our marriage is.

We have one child that was bred into her by another man on our honeymoon. And we look forward to her extramarital breeding for our future kids. We would love to see Becky go off the pill! She came hard on Burt’s big cock, so we’d love to see other big-cocked men breed Becky someday!

We believe that all married women should have at least one out-of-wedlock child during her marriage! That can be a constant reminder to a husband that wives like to cum on other men’s cocks!

Keep writing!

FunnyFearFunnyFear21 days ago

Hot. It's cool that the boyfriend was there to dialog with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous