The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a very lucky man, Joey," he said, as my girlfriend proceeded to suck me off in front of him, but just when I was about to cum, she stood up and went back to the bed.

I was suddenly awed by her lying flat on her back with her legs in the air. Burt took hold of her calves and pushed her legs back further, raising her arse off the bed, exposing Becky's tight holes to his cock. She looked so hot and dirty.

Then I watched Burt position that big old cock of his against my young girlfriend's tight pussy again, dripping wet, ready to get fucked once more. She then held her own legs while he rubbed the head of his cock along her slit.

"Fuck me..." she gasped, looking through her legs at him.

"How does it make you feel to hear your girlfriend say that to another man, Joey?" Burt turned to me.

"Fuck her..." I gasped. It was mind blowing, but I didn't tell him that. He could see it in me.

Burt grinned as he turned to look down at my girlfriend, slowly pushing his cock inside her. He took back control of her legs and pussy, burying himself to the hilt. Becky cried out, flinging her arms up the bed, moaning as Burt began to fuck her again.

I was watching them in a different position. Becky with her slender, young body and big tits bouncing up and down. Burt with his flabby belly between her legs and his big cock buried deep inside my girlfriend's hot pussy, fucking her with long strokes.

Then there was me, sat on chair stroking my cock, young and fit. This isn't how it's supposed to work, I thought, but man did it feel so fucking great. It was beyond exciting and horny. Beyond any porno I'd ever wanked over. This was real life, and it would stay with us forever.

"Oh my god! I'm coming!" Becky screamed.

Burt continued to fuck her, ramming his length into my girlfriend, watching her face while she did it. I stood up and went to the bed. Becky didn't even sense my presence. She cupped her tits and pushed them together, announcing to anyone within earshot that she was having an orgasm.

"Ohhhh, Joey, your girl comes so hard! Burt grunted, then, just as Becky began to calm down a little, the old man plunged his cock right up inside her pussy and held himself there.

I looked at Becky looking at Burt. She was grinding down against him while he emptied his balls inside her cunt and womb. Sweat ran down his face, his hands grasping her legs tighter and tighter, until he flung his head back and sighed at the ceiling.

It was too much for me. I aimed my cock at my girlfriend and shot my cum all over her tits. She grinned, rubbing it in while Burt filled her up.

"Ohhhhh... I haven't cum like that in years!" he breathed.

"Neither have I," I gasped, trembling.

As Burt stepped away slowly, I was straight round there, taking a look at Becky's well fucked pussy. It was swollen and gaping with cum running out of it. I'd never seen the opening to her vagina so stretched before.

But my girlfriend suddenly became embarrassed. She closed her legs and asked Burt if he wouldn't mind leaving the room so she could get dressed. He excused himself very politely and left us alone.

"Is everything ok?" I rushed to her.

"I'm fine, honestly. I just need to get out of here," she said, putting her clothes back on.

As we left, a dressed Burt also asked Becky if she was ok. My girlfriend assured him she was, she just found it all a bit strange at the end, emotional. The old man understood and told her she was a beautiful woman, wishing us all the very best for the future.

"Thank you, Burt. I did enjoy it." Becky smiled and kissed his cheek. His face lit up as she stepped out into the corridor.

"And thanks, Joey." He shook my hand.

"You make sure you look after her, she's a fine woman doing that for you both," he said.

"I know, and thank you," I replied, releasing his hand. "You fucked her good. That could have gone so wrong."

Once we were alone inside our own apartment, Becky and I talked about what we'd done. It was very emotional, we were lucky it turned out the way it did, but we were on the same page.

"Would you do it again?" I chuckled at my girlfriend. Becky smirked, about to take a shower.

"Yes, I would, but it would have to be organised, and he has to have a big cock."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
FunnyFearFunnyFear17 days ago

Hot. It's cool that the boyfriend was there to dialog with.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story a lot. It was straightforward, moved along quickly, and had a happy ending. Somehow it was kind of sweet that Becky, a beautiful young woman, gave herself to another man, for the first time, and he was old enough to be her grandfather; plus, he had a pot gut! He actually got her because of his sense of humor and because he became their friend first – it didn’t hurt that he had a huge cock!

My wife is a petite, Latina who occasionally sleeps around, especially when we are on vacation. About half the time it is with older 50-60 year old men, and she is only 24. She says they are much more courteous, fuck better, and cause less problems than the younger men she sometimes fucks.

Your story was great: it’s always wonderful to see a girlfriend get a better fucking from a stranger than from her own boyfriend. And, it sets up a strong foundation for Joey and Becky to get married! An unfaithful wife and willing cuckold husband should be considered the new norm, and that’s the way our marriage is.

We have one child that was bred into her by another man on our honeymoon. And we look forward to her extramarital breeding for our future kids. We would love to see Becky go off the pill! She came hard on Burt’s big cock, so we’d love to see other big-cocked men breed Becky someday!

We believe that all married women should have at least one out-of-wedlock child during her marriage! That can be a constant reminder to a husband that wives like to cum on other men’s cocks!

Keep writing!

LucieLou007LucieLou00720 days ago

Wow so hot to read, had me all sweaty :D

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Great story, love her giving in and going crazy for his big cock. Too bad there wasn’t another guy with a big cock there. It would have been so hot to see him climbing between her legs for his turn. But it’s not just that she’s turned on by how old he was and yet he got what he wanted from her.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Incredibly well written can’t say to read more about Becky’s adventures.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories