All Comments on 'The First Time - A Hot Wife Story'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely told.

I see the 1* cuck-shit guys have already laid an egg on your story, but it was entertaining and well told. Keep writing and don't let the bastards grind you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I relate

My first hotwife experience was also in a hotel and with a guy I met in the bar. My husband knew I was going to bring a man to the room and fuck him with him watching. It was hugely erotic for us both, and the stranger ate and fucked me multiple times for three hours. It happens infrequently now, and the first time was the best. Keep writing!

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Damn!

What a great read!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
So first off, I fived it. I think you told it well. Sounds realistic. Terribly unflattering aspects to your wife. Doubt she's the way this makes me perceive her.

I knew lots of sluts before marriage. Literally dozens. Mostly nice women, mostly honest and as trustworthy as anyone else.

Not sure why I would want to have one in the wife slot, especially one with a 'Tude.

Glad it works for you, I can see why, you presented the pro side pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

You can tell this was written by someone who actually experienced the hot wife lifestyle. There is no faking that.

And it’s funny how 26thNC claims to have not given you a low score, but we all know that old turd is lying as your story had a wife having sex with others. That means he was the one posting all the “garbage” “cuck shit” comments and then acting like it wasn’t him. He’s one of the biggest trolls on here.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Written very realistic

I'd have to agree with oldbearswitch on the attitude part. I do get the feeling though that the rest of the way she was portrayed was very realistic. I don't think that I could live with that attitude but that's why we're all different.

The one sentence paragraphs do make it harder to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I’ll

To each his own . I’m not into sharing and truly believe 99% of the time it will destroy a marriage but if it works for you so be it. Story is hot .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
spelling

French word: décolleté

LuckyMMLuckyMMalmost 4 years ago
Very well done

Very well done, I can really relate to this story in a very personable intimate way.

I guess I’ll have to write about it sometime to help me understand myself better. And I understand what happened with me and my wife.

The author touched a nerve deeply within me, in a way that no author ever has before. Thanks so much for writing the story, dear author.

I’ll have to check out more of your stories. Again thanks, Lucky MM

brownlabbrownlabover 2 years ago

Thank you for your stories! I read Elvira first. Then happened upon the first brother story next, both very good in my opinion. I decided to read all of your works by date. To get a feel of the situation/ relationship between you and your HOT wife. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for the photoshoot.

Brown lab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you've painting the stereotype "Wimp husband" profile. Your portrayal of their first encounter had him totally lock up -- to the point of not being able to even speak. I imagine that "hotwife" encounters that don't end up destroying the marriage are ones where both parties work out agreements in detail that is acceptable to both and doesn't allow either party to do anything that discounts or ignores each other. I'm just speculating. The portrayal of the wife as a "take it or leave it" attitude from the moment she and her pick-up entered the room seems like an "in your face" act of great disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent. Someday, maybe my wife will be that adventurous!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nie dla mnie, nie lubie mięczakow i wspolczuje im. Cos matce naturze nie wyszlo

Country_MouseCountry_Mouseabout 1 month ago

Watching for the first time must be mind blowing! Great emotional descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous