All Comments on 'The First Time I Noticed Ch. 03'

by Jose_Rick

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is simply perfect

I'm melting inside from the good feelings this story is giving me! Not only is it romantic but also comical with a light atmosphere between he siblings. The moment they promised each other mutual exclusivity almost made me cry of happiness, and then the plans how to make it works started and I was literally screaming like a little girl. Seeing their relationship progress so much so quickly yet so lovingly is nothing but perfection!

Now I only hope for a lot more soon :)

5* without a second thought!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

This is a touching story of a beautiful relationship between lovers. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Omg

This is the best series. Please keep it going. Loved it loved it loved it.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very well done a full 5

Thanks for an excellent story.Here you have two consenting adults who just happen to be brother and sister who fall in love with each other.They will have to be discrete about their relationship as time goes by and eventually they will have to tell family and friends and risk it all.Would like to see more installments as long as it does not involve them getting it on with their parents or other people as this would destroy the magic of their unique relationship and they themselves.It is a beautiful love story and the charactors are not some uneducated,morally decrepid,drunken hicks,but two loving persons who share a very beautiful bond.How could this be a sin?

scotlytscotlytabout 8 years ago
Great story

I liked the.story I just hope to read more.

LecheriStanLecheriStanabout 8 years ago
This is great

The entire series is phenomenally great. But what would you do for an encore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy pair

I imagine that as they go along on their escapades here, that Ian will develop a bit of chest hair for his gorgeous biddy. He keeps ogling his sister's lovely body; she should have something to look at on him in addition to his great cock and balls!

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
too good?

I like this story and everything about it except one thing... it almost feels like there's no negative at all to highlight the good. It's just constant good.

But that is hardly a huge problem. Just a little one.

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Little annoying

"I said" "she said" ffs not every single bloody sentence !!

Lust4SureLust4Surealmost 2 years ago

Am I reading this right, these two love birds are really fixing to be lovers and treat each other as husband and wife? Let's see, there are a few countries that, that can happen though brother/sisters I'm not so sure about. Incest in certain countries is legal, like Spain (Cris, 36, and daughter Sara, 18 are legally together in Spain.) or Russia I think. Though this is a fantasy and we can dream, sometimes a little reality helps along these lines. I can see this relationship going places as long as they can keep it between themselves and not bring in the rest of the family. And with seven chapters, that's a lot of fucking.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

It's always great to find your perfect soulmate, especially if it's your sibling, just makes it that much hotter! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous