The First Time I Strayed

Story Info
I finally got permission from my husband to stray.
830 words
10.2k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a stripper, I was able to confidently approach any man I wanted. With a flash of a smile, flirtatious joking, and a hand on a knee, I could have whisked away any man I wanted, and they'd be putty for me to play with however I chose.

That was years ago though. Since then, I've been married for eleven years to a man who barely touches me. It never dawned on me just how neglected I have been, wasting away for so long. I finally confronted my husband last night. He must let me go outside the marriage so I can be satisfied again. I have gotten his permission.

It is New Year's Eve and I'm at a bar near my house, nursing a cold beer, and feeling very nervous. How am I going to pull this off? I am no longer the vixen I once was. But I will be having sex today. That much I know. I am on a mission.

When he comes to the bar, I know I've found the one I'm going to have sex with tonight. He's talking to the bartender and I nervously wheedle my way into the conversation. We're talking about not much of anything and I don't want to miss my chance.

"So, are you single?" I ask him, and it's totally out of context.

He nods. God I am such a nerd, so out of my element. But he is very handsome, and is eyeing me astutely, as if reading my mind. I really want to fuck him.

"Well," I continue awkwardly, knowing how utterly absurd I am right now, "We should get together then."

"Yeah, okay," he says.

"But there's something I need to tell you," I continue, and he raises his brow, "I'm married. But my husband just told me I could have sex outside the marriage and..."

He's eyeing me intently, "So, are you saying you want to get out of here?" he asks me.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. But what am I doing? "I mean, we don't have to, do you want to?" I ask him, feeling very unsure of myself.

"Of course, I want to. You're a beautiful woman," he says, with a straight face.

And then, I know I'm getting laid before the new year comes. Thank God, his dick is going to be inside my horny pussy very soon. I've only just met him. Do I even know his name? I think it's Kris, maybe? I definitely do not know his last name. I've never had sex with someone whose name I do not know, but I can't wait to have him. We pay our bills and head out the door.

Soon after, I am in his car, in the passenger seat. He's driving, and the music is pumping loudly, adding to my arousal. He reaches over and puts his hands in between my legs. How can I describe the feeling of his hands, as they work their magic all over my pussy, working my clit and my lips? Like nothing I've ever felt before; complete ecstasy. My anticipation is building, the thought of having him inside me is driving me wild. My body is throbbing and I am writhing. Closer and closer to sweet release, with each manipulation of my body, by his magic fingers and hands. I am on edge over and over as he starts, stops, and stops again. I may be in my 40s, but I feel like a teen again.

We come to an unlit abandoned park. Here, we can do all that we both want and need, right here in his car. As soon as he stops, I go in. I am hungry for his thick, massive cock which I hungrily lick and suck and kiss. His groans are driving me over the precipice. I sit on his lap, feeling him enter me. I bounce up and down on his massive cock while working my clit, coming to the edge over and over again. We've been doing this for a long time, but the ecstasy I feel does not stop.

After an unknowable amount of time, he gently pushes me off and puts his head between my legs, licking my juices from me and penetrating me with his fingers. Then something that never has happened to me, which I never believed could occur, happens. I squirt; I never thought I could do this, but my pleasure is squirting from my body in a huge release. My pussy juices are all over my coat. I won't be able to wear it again tonight, despite the ebbing coldness of winter. No worries there, I am anything but cold. Besides, I have another coat.

He drops me off, back at the bar. I am not the same person who I was when I first arrived here. I have been awakened and I know, without a doubt, it's going to be a very good year.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Get divorced, then “stray” bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does the husband barely touch her? He tells her to go outside the marriage for sex? Why? Does he have someone on the side, does he find her repulsive, is he gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poorly written. Dumb story about a slut. Why is this character even married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let me be the first to say ..... garbage. Don't waste your time, or the readers, with another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why? Why is this woman married? This couple have no love for each other. And this woman waited 10 years to confront her husband?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Conservative Wives Conservative wives brief fling and results.in Loving Wives
Suburban Wife There and Back Again: remember to keep the flame alive.in Loving Wives
Secrets From "The Girl Next Door" Things you would not expect.in Loving Wives
First Time with Another Man With her husband's permission, Katya sleeps with another man.in Loving Wives
Suburban Whore Bored housewife takes on new job as whore.in Loving Wives
More Stories