All Comments on 'The First Time I Watched My Wife At'

by welshcpl53

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago
scores

As a fetish story a 3. As a LW, a 1. You would get better scores in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect story for the Loving Wives section.

Stories like this are what this section was originally created for. Keep up the writing. It was great. Never mind the naysayers. No way you will get a positive comment out of them with a story theme like this. Guys like them never say anything nice about a story where the wife has sex with another man, even with the husband's approval. But they never seem to have anything bad to say about stories where the husband shags his wife's sister, daughter, best friend, co-worker, etc...without his wife's approval.

Truthfully, those of us who like stories like yours would just prefer you delete their comments. We aren't interested in their BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Story!

Anytime a guy gets to watch his hot wife get fucked by another guy, it's a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Female point of View

The husband is a idiot. Read between the lines. He was set up. most likely the wife already had a thing going with this guy and was tired of hiding it.

The wife is a piece of trash how much disrespect could she show her husband. she gives the guy a blow job with him in the same room , she has sex with the guy in their bed, she takes the gut home a screws him again and she has the nerve to tell her husband she his going to keep doing it. Please this woman does not Love her husband she hates him.

Granted some of it is his fault since he came up with the idea.

What a good woman one who loves her husband would not even think about it.

Once last thought I read this another story That I found so true If you a willing to share your partner you do not Love them. Thing about it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sound? Focus?

Who edited this anyway? The story is OK, I suppose, but the diction is what you hear when you call for computer service and get the wrong country...oh no, not them again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Punctuation?

You ever heard of quotation marks?

They may not mean anything to you, but a lot of people can't help but judge you by your use of the language. I, for one. If the language is not used properly, I can't help but think the writer is stupid, thus spoiling my enjoyment of the story.

It's like listening to a singer who's out of tune.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reality check!!

It's a sex story site! It's not about punctuation etc, it's about erotic story lines so people(mainly men) can Jack off and get away fro reality for a few moments! Go to uni or join a book club if you want to critique English writting!

The story was ok, not the most exciting but keep writting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey Anon who thinks this is a perfect

loving wives story. You don't know squat. Why do you read the bullshit if it bothers you so much. And to tell the author to delete comments, isn't that like having your cake and eating it too. Look people no bad comments, I must be an outstanding writer, nobody dislikes my writing.Never mind, the poor plot, the disregard for proper grammar, spelling errors, lousy dialogue, etc. etc. Oh, wait, it's got a whore for a wife, it must belong in "loving wives".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Anon - The Female Point of View

I totally agree. This author wrote another story with this wife going out by herself one Friday night 11 years earlier. When she wasn't home after bar closing, he went looking, found her with a man in an underpass and half heatedly trying to hold the guy off. They ended up having sex, not once but twice...our author got his rocks off, and never told her?

So your point is most likely very accurate, there is a possibility that she has been getting it on occasionally for 11 years and with his coaxing (her justification) she can step it up and make him know it is his idea and there is no reason why he should deny her enjoying it...it's his idea.

Agree, she's a cheat, not a loving wife, she can handle and control him, have her home, married life, respectability and all the strange sex she can get.

Supposedly, this is just a story. It is kinky, sexy and somewhat erotic and I have met women who are doing what she has going - these woman and their husbands do exist and they do insist - they love their husbands; of course, they need to justify for their own self respect! Who's kidding who?

BTW, the author didn't say cuck but he'll soon find out and the no sex that goes with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get a life!!!

To all you losers trying to get all high and mighty and moralistic, it is a STORY site!! It's not reality!!! It's fictional content and fantasy to get off on! By the way if you are going to criticise peoples work then put your name up and stop hiding. Story wasn't the best one ever but keep writting and don't pay too much attention to the week losers that bag you anonymously!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CUCKHOLING

Liked the story very much. I fully understand the thrill of watching your wife fucking a guy and seeing the cum that he leaves in her cunt. I'm well aware of the thrill but I think that to truly enjoy the whole experience you need to eat out her pussy when they finish. I think that to truly enjoy eating it you probably need to have some bi tendencies. I certainly have those and now we have taken the cuckholing to a much higher level. I find the guy for her, test him out by sucking him off before I tell him what I'd like him to do. If he agrees, we then move on and I take him home or to the motel we're using. My beautiful wife is spread out on the bed with nothing on, playing with her slit. Just to help things along I once again suck his cock until he's hard and then I guide it into her cunt, then sit back, get my cock in my hand, and watch them. I love it when they start talking about me calling me every name in the book. I love being degraded by them as they fuck. I really get hot when she gets to telling him to fuck her like the whore she is, to pound her pussy, how much she needs his cum. Then they talk about her queer, cocksucking, cunt licking husband. When he cums I suck everything from his cock and then dive into sucking her pussy to remove all of their juices. Often we'll do 4 or 5 cocks per night,usually from a list we maintain of guys she's fucked previously and really enjoyed, that call is her's. She's never forced to do anything she doesn't want to. Oh, yes, she also sucks pussy and while I don't participate except to watch, I enjoy the scene.

whatever2258whatever2258about 13 years ago
I Agree

with Anon Female Point of View it was a set up she was already fucking Jules and was tried of hiding it. The blow job was a test if her husband freaked out she would most likely stopped since he did not stop her she went with her plan and fucked him in there bed. I'm sure they were laughing at him when she drove him home. she now knew she was married to a wimp and do anything she wanted. I also think she has been cheating for the past 11 years.

Hey the husband got what he asked for !

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
This Story is Real

The author wrote the first story of her encounter under an overpass 11 years ago.

The author stated that the story is real and it is his wife!

Do I agree that she was cheating for the past 11 years? I think, quite likely. Do I think she was fucking his mate before the author talked her into it - you bet!

The author thinks he is just a voyeur. Truth, he is a latent cuck and will soon find out what that entails. She is clever, she let him manipulate her into the whole hot wife activity. Lucky bitch, she's got her totally new found freedom and a home with a check book.

Author - 'You Asked For It'. It is likely that subconsciously you sensed her dalliance and determined that it was your fetish to watch her. Guess what - I think she is one slick gal and waaaayyyyyy ahead of you!

Anyway, thanks for the writing. Let us know when she takes you to the next level.? Your wife likes variety, satisfying the curiosity of different men...thrilling. Does she know how lucky she is that she has you -'YES'!!!

My apologies for the harshness of my comments. I just don't care for Anons that criticize when they don't have a story go their way and...I thought you wrote the story rather well...considering it doesn't seem to be something in your normal, day to day, activities.

Wether your wife is cucking you or not, she is enjoying herself and I guess, for the moment, you're okay with that. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks.

I enjoyed your story. It was realistic and flowed well. Cheers, mate~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oooohhh kim

very beautiful story, my wife also read it and said that was something she would love to try but said she thought i would go ballistic, but I assured her it would please me immensely, so we are working on it to bring it about and I can hardly wait

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

What a pity, why there are not any net dating sites where willing cuckold candidates and slut wife candidates could meet for marriage. IN THE WESTERN WORLD ALL MANKIND HAPPINESS COULD INCREASE. Why? The willing cuckold candidates could scavanger better the woman population for slut women so the average husband candidates could met LESS slut women so MORE CHILDREN COULD GROW UP IN WHOLE INTACT FAMILY UNTIL 18 years old.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
!!!!!

Good story, writing needs work

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
"Loving Wives" is tongue-in-cheek

It's witty. It's meant to be a play on words. Those of you who have moral problems with reading adultery on a PORN site are hypocrites. Please, go back to Bible study.

The story? Plot has potential. Yes, this site is for AMATEURS. However, they do provide editors to help tighten up your submission. It really is off-putting to trudge thru a story you want to read, but the writer's lack of education makes it difficult. If not painful.

"I seen"? No. You saw. "I done"? No. You did. "I been"? No. I'll quit while I'm ahead. Leaving out quotation marks?

There's a story here. But it's like finding a diamond in a pile of elephant shit. Get an editor.

Perhaps they really should rename this segment "Hotwives."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well, well, well

The cucks are fuming at the mouth again. Read the first paragraph and stopped. Went to bottom of page, clicked on 1* and moved on. It may be a porn site but I'm selective at what porn I can stomach and this kind is nothing but sewer trash.

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJover 9 years ago
Loved the Story

I never understand why people knock the story line after coming to an adult web site and seeing the subject. If they are interested in other things they should go there. I found an erotic, loving story between a couple. I can see just how things unfolded Keep writing.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
Sopping wet

Really evocative and thoroughly sexy. Loved reading it and climaxing to it x x x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Forget the people that don't get it. It was so hot the first time for myself and my wife. It taught her that we do not own each other. She has no experience before me, and this is just what she needed to bolster he insecurity. She now feels confident that men want a "willing" partner, not a magazine model in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FREE SEX!

Got your attention, did it?

Firstly, the plot isn't bad. The idea is sound, whether it is true or not.

BUT...

The writing itself is dreadful. It detracts from the story, distracting to the point that I had to force myself to read and work out what was going on. This is not the way to make your readers happy and, worst of all, it isn't even difficult to sort out - most computers come with software that you could type out the story on and it will assist you with corrections. Failing that submit the story to one of the editors. A simple thing and one way to improve your story that cuts out the moans about spelling, punctuation, etc.

Won't stop the fools who think that everything is black and white - even on an erotic story site - and cannot understand the idea that some husbands and their wives might enjoy a little 'bit' on the side...

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Jules

Jules is happy, he soon realizes that the Welsh, like the English are a nation of cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know for a fact

that once you tell your wife you think about her with another man - it usually won't take 11 years for her to cuckold you. I fucked my wife on our first date and told her that I would be sharing her with others if she wanted to get together again in the future. Within a month she was giggly and excited and naked under a short dress as we waited for my friend to come over and meet her. He barebacked her that night and within a couple of months she was regularly meeting and fucking others. About that same time her ex phoned for telephone sex and she told him about a dozen guys had had her since she last saw him. So, don't tell your wife you think about her fucking other men - because that will release her inner slut for all the men she meets

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Being less important to your wife is an odd thing to desire

I cannot view cuckoldry as a logical or beneficial desire for a man who truly loves his wife. By asking her to be intimate with other men, especially if she will be dating while married as this wife intends, the husband is asking to have less of her attention, less of her concern, less of her caring - in short, less of her life. It is impossible to grow closer to your wife by pushing her toward other men.

Humans may have visions of limitless capacities for love and sexual desire but in reality, our time, energy and ability to extend ourselves for the benefit of others are finite. Our finest efforts can only be awarded to one person at a time. We cannot serve two masters. We can only hold one love closest to our heart.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 3 years ago

Horrible grammar, horrible punctuation. I couldn’t make it past the first paragraph. I skimmed a little more to see if anything was worth reading. Then I saw “patience of Jove.” And I bailed.

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomealmost 2 years ago

I told my wife that I wanted to watch her have sex with a well-endowed stranger. Well, the only thing I got to watch was her going upstairs to his hotel room 4 years ago. He is a married 52-year-old while my wife is only 32. She says he is 21/4 inches longer and much thicker than me. He flies into town once a month for 5 days for business. She goes to his hotel room every night he is here and spends a couple hours screwing him while I watch the kids. She won't even fuck me anymore. The only thing I get to do is go down on her when she gets home and is still dirty. She told me I can't satisfy her with intercourse anymore and doesn't want to waste her time doing me. She might give me a hand job once in a while but nothing else. I really love her and don't want to lose her. But I believe she has lost all respect for me and only wants to keep me around for show and support. Even so, I get very turned on when he comes into town and can't wait for her to get home from his hotel room so I can clean her up. Wife sharing is such a crazy but wonderful fantasy. I know my wife is getting completely satisfied by him but still gets off when I go down on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As arousing as the fantasy can be, gingerhunter's thoughts ring true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous