The First Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." I could hear my voice faltering. A mixture of need and fear. "Please don't put it in my ass." I swallowed hard. "...Daddy."

Mike growled quietly as I felt him directing the water between my asses cleavage, his hands gliding between my cheeks. I gripped the wall once again, my fists tightening with a little hesitation, scared he might just fuck me in the shower.

I looked over my shoulder when his hand left my ass, nervously, as I saw him with the shower gel in his hand, squirting out a little on to the palm of his hand. He slowly slid it between my cheeks, lathering me and gently stroking my bum, wiping away the soap. I looked at him, a little confused.

"We gotta get that lube washed away for the time being, haven't we? I can't kiss it and lick it if there's lube in the way, can I?"

I nodded like an idiot as he slowly paused, stepped back, satisfied I was all cleaned up and stepped out of the shower, retrieving his bathrobe and pulled the curtain back, switching off the shower. He stood there, with a towel in his hand.

"Let's get you dried. Let's get you into my bed."

I nodded meekly, staring at his large and hard cock, as he held out his hand. Softly I held out mine and he took it, placing the towel around me as I stepped out. Gently he adjusted it, myself in a kind of daze, as he fussed over me. Making it snug. Making sure I wouldn't get cold.

"Now you're ready." He sighed looking at me patted my bottom gently. "Do you want me to take you to my bedroom?"

I was nodding before he even finished the sentence.