All Comments on 'The First Time with Mom'

by dbelmont699

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
chiefhalchiefhalabout 1 year ago

A great beginning, thank for sharing. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story…I particularly like mother-son when the son is significantly older than 18. The very real threat of conception is always quite hot, so loved that as well. So hot when the mother cums hard…just enjoying it and not thinking about her son’s future..that’s very very hot..Thanks..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Promising debut. Well written nicely paced. Would love another chapter with sister joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

mas lenceria de a puta madre deberia detallar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, enjoyed it hope to see more.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Really well written for a first story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Instant 5 *

You lucky, lucky person. It felt so real it just has to be.

Second time I read it I noticed a few little errors but being so engrossed the first time they didn't show.

I truly hope the sequel is just as wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is very well written and we want much more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great very great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The title captured my attention, and your story exceeded my expectations. I began having sex with my son when he was a senior at university. He had come home to visit me, widowed and not dating, and we were snowbound for two days. We had flirted with explicit looks and words for a year, so I doubt either of of was surprised when we fucked for a day and one half. That was 11 years ago, and we remain our most satisfying lovers, with his wife oblivious to it all. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

don't ruin it, per the bad suggestion below of turning this into a harem-mode story. the death of any good premise, leading inevitably to boring, repetitive love scenes. There site is overflowing with that crap already. Leave it as written, very good just like it is.

MCD10211960MCD10211960about 1 year ago

Will the sister join in the fun? Maybe seeing her moms nipples poking throw her sundress , she know what the smell is. Enjoyed the store so far, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great to have an older son not just some teenager with his

Mature mother. Adds reality with this encounter. More realistic. Well thought out.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Very, very hot. Please continue.

dbelmont699dbelmont699about 1 year agoAuthor

So I get a pile of very positive comments and of course the inevitable grammar nazi. Even though the story has been called for grammar by experts. This is back that bonus form there are people that really object to this sort of literature and so they find every opportunity to just excoriate for any reason they can make up. And to do so in the most insulting fashion. I don't feel I'm above criticism and enjoy and appreciate positive comments even for things people think are serious errors. But I consign mindless rantings and ravings do the place they belong.

A few folks have commented that they thought it must be real. Everything I write has various kernels of Truth in them. Meaning that actual events would match. Of course I'm not saying which ones. Was

My mother point I'd make about my writing is I've long recognized that the mechanics of sex aren't that complicated. If that was all I wrote about the story would be short and not very entertaining. It isn't that part a went into part b it's why did she allow part a into part b. You know the words it's the people involved and not just the holes.

My final comment on this for now is that all my writing I do is for fun. For myself first of all. If I enjoy it and you can assume that when I say enjoy I do mean enjoy then it has reached the first goal. If I can take the time to sculpt it And format it and massage it so that other people enjoy the story then I feel I've done enough.

I am working on how to tell some more of this tale. I admit it's fun to think back on these events and pick out the pieces that can combine to make the most interesting rendition. I hope you all enjoy it when it comes. A few days ago but the weather was horrendous it takes longer than you might imagine but anticipation is at least half of the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could use some more chapters like what are all the other siblings reactions to the baby if he got his mom pregnant and what the dad’s reaction to having a tenth baby at there age not realizing that the father of his wife baby is his own 28 year old son and maybe even a chapter where they mom 9 months pregnant ready to give birth and her and her son have sex with his younger siblings downstairs and the older ones in school while they dads out of town on work and maybe they moms water breaks and he drives her and his little siblings to the hospital for the birth of his first child and they kids baby brother or sister and maybe have him help his mom through delivery and get to cut the cord.

Rocky_NorthRocky_Northabout 1 year ago

I get what you're saying in your comment about haters hating however they can, but I'm afraid the grammarians have a bit of a point. Yes, there are errors that are pretty insignificant, but when you hit a clinker like the mother saying "You're the same size as my father", I really hope that's a case of mixing up POVs between the mother and the narrator because, if not, then there's one hell of an incestuous backstory being glossed over.

Don't get me wrong, this kind of impregnation content is my jam and you should totally keep writing, but finding a proofreader could be helpful. For ALL writers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

99.09 of the time I'm about to cum in a woman I will pull out if she is not on the pill or if I'm not wearing a condom. I don't want to raise a baby. But about a month ago I hooked up with my younger sister and when I was about to cum Lisa warned me not to cum in her because she was not on the pill and I was not wearing a condom and that I could make her pregnant. I stopped stroking in and out of her and whispered to her:

"If I got you pregnant, would you abort our baby Lisa? Our beautiful baby? I would be the happiest man in the world if I knew that my baby was growing inside of my beautiful sister."

Looking straight into each other eyes I filled my sister's pussy with my baby batter. She knew that I was breeding her, and I knew that she knew. I wanted to fuck my baby in my beautiful sister's womb.

Her look of love and lust told me that she too wanted me to fuck my baby in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdbelmont699@dbelmont699
I've lived quite a lot in 70 years. Now, I don't climb mountains anymore. But my mind is still Sharp, my energy is good and my interest in the more delightful things in life is intact. As I was advised as a Young Man by my first lover I spent a lifetime developing skills that ...