The First Time with My Lover

Story Info
My first sexual experience with my lover.
1.8k words
4.06
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So for my first story I wanted to share about my sexual awakening with my lover.

Ryan was someone I had known my whole life. We had been best friends for most of our lives. It was at a time when acceptance for gay people was something that was just starting to happen but even in areas where it was more acceptable it was still something you had to be careful with. I had a crush on him since junior high but it wouldn't be until college that I would ever tell him about it. We were both true millennials, we graduated right in the year 2000. And when we shared an apartment during our college years, that was when everything happened.

When we were in our Freshman year of college Ryan came out to a select few people he trusted, including me, and that was when I wondered if I had a chance at becoming his lover. I had been wrestling with the matter myself and didn't yet have the courage to come out. I still had some baggage to work through, fighting with myself over whether I should feel this way and it would be a little time more until I had the courage to come out as well.

Sharing an apartment with him was great. When we weren't preoccupied with work and college classes it was like one big hangout. We had a PS2 with our television. No cable, so that was the only real at home entertainment. And getting to live with Ryan was fun. He was a treat for the eyes. He had a lot of freckles which I rather liked and he had short red hair. He was tall and athletic. I loved to see him in swimming trunks and he typically wore pajama pants to bed. We made a weird pair considering I looked every bit like the classic geek with my glasses and skinny physique. As friends we were brought together through love of video games and Magic: The Gathering, one of my baseball playing friend's geek secrets.

Before we officially became lovers I had one "covert" way of being intimate with him. I had a thing for tickling and we were used to roughhousing and still hadn't outgrown it when we were 18 (and still haven't really outgrown it now :D), so sometimes when I wanted to touch or be touched I would tickle him or wrestle with him. But I'm airquoting the covert bit because the truth was that he had figured out both my thing for tickling and my love for him before I had the courage to confess either of them. I wasn't nearly as subtle as I thought I was being.

When I finally did put it all on the table and tell him how I felt it was a massive weight off of my shoulders and learning that my affection was not unrequited was amazing. At first I was horribly embarrassed when he laughed and mentioned that he knew my feelings early on. I was a bit embarrassed about being a tickle lover but he wasn't put off by it at all and I suspect he got quite a bit of fun out of pouncing on me. He was stronger than I was so if I started a tickle fight I typically wound up at the losing end, laughing until I could barely breathe.

After my confession we became extremely close. The very first time we made love was unforgettable. I kept thinking this had to be a dream and I was going to wake up. When I first saw Ryan in the nude that was a big "ohhhhhh boy" moment. I hadn't ever had any real exposure to porn. I'm not claiming a chaste mind, it's just our computer access was through public terminals and internet in the year 2000 wasn't what it is now anyway. Seeing him naked for the first time was one of the most exciting moments of my life and it was only going to get better from there.

Neither of us were exactly experienced love makers. We sat together on the bed, enthralled with each other's bodies, but kind of hesitating on what exactly to do next. I was getting a big erection and so was he and I was a bit captivated in just watching it grow. I timidly asked if I could touch it and he was okay with that. When I gripped his shaft he gasped and I pulled back, afraid I had hurt him. He quickly assured me I hadn't.

"It's okay. It felt good." He said. He reached out to touch my penis and right away I knew with a jolt why he had reacted like that. I was no stranger to masturbation but having someone else touch me like that was electrifying and in a very good way. Ryan scooted closer to me and put his arms around me, caressing all over my bare skin. It felt so good and I was throbbing with hardness too. I took him in my arms as well. Kneeling on the bed, we embraced each other. I ran my hands up and down his back, and with a visceral thrill of excitement I ran them down his bottom. Feeling his bare bottom was a massive sensual pleasure and I was sure I was going to wake up again. I felt his hands on my rear end as well, rubbing up and down and boy did that feel good. Our cocks were pushed against each other and I could feel his swelling and twitching as mine did as well.

It was all so new and so wonderful. I explored every inch of his body. I could feel it hands, touching me in places I had never had someone touch before. I started feeling his penis again. His breathing quickened. I could feel it quiver under my touch. I rubbed my thumb over it and he laid back on the bed immediately. I could tell he was REALLY loving that. I'm not joking about us being total amateurs. We weren't using any kind of lotion or oil. We didn't know any moves beyond the traditional jerk off. But it was still wild. My heart was racing. I started masturbating him and he said "Oh wow." and we shared a little laugh. I kept working on his organ and he was squirming on the bed. At that point I realized just how freaking hot it was to see someone in ecstasy. Giving someone an orgasm is almost as fun as having one. Seeing him experiencing that pleasure and knowing that it was all coming from my hands was just a special and fun feeling. I experimented with different ways of jerking and rubbing on him and tried to make him feel more and more pleasure. With my free hand I rubbed his stomach and groin. By now I had a ramrod hard erection myself. It was turning me on quite a bit as well.

He didn't last long. I could feel his belly muscles all clenching and his legs were drawing up. His skin started breaking out in sweat. Then he started grunting and thrusting and writhing. He began jizzing like a fountain, several big squirts, one after the other, shooting across his chest and stomach. With each grunt a long white stream pumped across his body. Over and over he spurted cum and I kept right on jerking until he pushed my hand away. He had cum going from chest to navel, a little pool of it sitting in his bellybutton. He was panting and I was so aroused I doubt I was far behind in joining him. It was a very dramatic moment and as his orgasm subsided he grabbed me and pulled me down into this big hug.

"That was awesome." He whispered in my ear. We turned on our sides as I wrapped my arms around him too and for awhile we just held each other. It was a special moment. I could feel him still catching his breath, feel his cum pressed against my skin, feel his sweat covered body. I had given him a wonderful experience and I was glad. I wanted to do it to him again. But we laid there and just soaked in the glow of it. The look in his eyes when he looked into mine was beautiful. Though I was still very hard and burning with desire I had no difficulty just laying there with him and enjoying the moment.

Soon he pushed me over onto my back and straddled me. At this point I was no longer afraid of waking up. I was filled with anticipation and delight. He smiled down on me and as far as I was concerned he owned me. I wanted him to have his way with me and shoot me to the moon. He rubbed his hands over my stomach than took my organ into his hand and started to tug on me. I was so turned on from all that had happened I was on the brink of orgasm already. Part of me tried to fight with it. This was my moment and I wanted it to last. But I was so close and so turned on and so caught up in this wonderful point in my life that I soon just fully surrendered to it. I doubt it was even a minute in length.

I started making this stupid hooting noise, like maybe an owl or a monkey. In the moment I was so enthralled by the sex that I didn't care but afterward it was a bit embarrassing. Ryan teased me about it every so often. What he was doing felt SO GOOD and he was running his thumb over the tip of my penis which felt amazing but was also making my hair stand on end for what a powerful, almost painful sensation it was. And then I was the one jizzing my brains out. I hadn't experienced an orgasm like that before. It was an explosion of tingling pleasure going all the way up my back and through my legs in a full body climax. It was a real wow moment and every time I thrust another explosion of tingles would follow, along with that goofy "Oooooo! Ooooooo! Ooooooo!" The waves of pleasure kept washing over me like water and I could feel cum splashing all across my body. It was pure delight. I shot several jets of cum and when I was finally finished it seemed like every ounce of energy I had just evaporated and I laid on the bed, almost in a trance.

After being rocked with the orgasm it was my turn to look up at Ryan like a smitten puppy. No masturbation session ever felt that good. It was a mind blowing experience. We were both a mess with all the sweat and cum but I pulled him back against me and we just cuddled. All I wanted to do was hold him, just hold him and be held in his arms and never let go. I looked in his eyes and adored him. We stayed there until we fell asleep together.

That was my first time.