The First Timers Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really love getting your ass eaten, don't you?"

She groaned and rocked her hips, her soft reply muffled by the cushions. "Mm, yes, daddy."

My thumb slid into her vagina while my fingers stroked her clit, but my tongue remained focused on her ass. Soon I had her hips rocking beneath me, and her moans became throaty groans and desperate vocalizations. I pulled my head back and rubbed my other thumb around her puckered bud, zeroing in on the tiny opening, her sphincter winking in anticipation.

I pressed against it, expecting to encounter fierce resistance, but her anus relaxed sufficiently to easily accept the intrusion, and I was able to sink it all the way inside. I worked both thumbs in and out of her holes, the simultaneous penetration eliciting even more sensual noises from her as she cried out softly and moved her hips against me.

"Daddy, daddy," she whispered over and over, and I felt a surge in my groin that caused my prick to throb with desire for her. I slowly extracted my thumbs to take hold of her hips.

"Are you ready?"

I rubbed the head of my cock against her glistening pussy. Her red, swollen labia parted easily, opening like a vaginal bloom eager for pollination. I slipped into her shallow depression but didn't push forward, instead pulling and coaxing her hips backwards.

"Come back toward me. Take me inside."

Kayla lifted herself onto her hands and pushed against the pressure building along the walls of her narrow vagina. A fire raged within her loins, the heat radiating from her hot against my glans. Wet and lubricated, her pussy knew what to expect, and she slowly took the entire length of me inside of her in a single, fluid movement. When my pelvis came to rest against her soft ass, I held her still, the tightness of her pussy squeezing around my shaft.

"Jesus, my cock feels so good inside you. Your pussy is so fucking tight. I want you to fuck me now, okay? Fuck your tight little pussy with my big cock."

Kayla wasted no time, and rocked back and forth on her knees, her pussy lips gripping my shaft with every pull. I helped to govern the speed of her movement and gradually pulled her toward me at a quickening pace. Her breathing became punctuated by soft, staccato grunts each time her bottom bounced off my pelvis, interspersed with the occasional whine or throaty moan.

"How does that feel?" I asked, moving my hands over her hips and waist.

"So good. Better than before. I can feel you deeper inside me. Oh!" I'd thrusted against her unexpectedly. "Oh god, keep doing that."

I pushed forward to meet her movements, closing the distance quicker, bouncing against her ass harder. The contribution of my efforts invigorated Kayla, and she urged me to go even faster.

"That's so good. More, okay? Harder."

Instead of going faster, I changed the rhythm, pulling out slowly then pushing in fast. Pounding rather than hammering. This had the desired effect, and she cried out with every thrust.

"Ungh! Ungh! Yeah! Yeah!"

I set my hand on her tailbone and rubbed my thumb against her asshole. Kayla responded by lowering her head back down onto the cushion, which spread her cheeks wider. I wondered if I would be able to get it inside of her this time. My thick cock stretched her pussy sufficiently to flatten her anus into a wide oval. I pressed against her puckered opening and indeed encountered more resistance than the first time, but still managed to push it all the way in.

A small cry of protest, more alarm than distress, escaped her lips, but when her anus quickly yielded, her cry pitched down into a low moan. I felt my sliding cock through the thin membrane that separated her two holes. With my thumb hooked firmly in her ass, I increased the force of my thrusts. She reached out and gripped the edge of the seat cushion to brace herself against my impacts.

"Play with your pussy."

Kayla moved her free hand beneath her body, and her fingertips brush against my balls and the underside of my shaft. The simultaneous stimulation of my thumb in her ass, my cock in her pussy, and her fingers on her clit, had her driving toward her orgasm at breakneck speeds. Her fingers flew over her clit, rubbing it as fast as she could move her hand. I offered her even more encouragement. The words flowed out of me in a continuous stream.

"You feel that? You feel my big cock in your hairy little pussy? Filling you up. Fucking you so hard and so fast. Oh god, baby, your tight little pussy feels so good. So fucking good."

Her insistent, desperate vocalizations became increasingly pinched and strained as I moved my thumb inside her ass. "Look at you. Taking my big cock in your wet little pussy and my thumb in your tight little ass. Do you like that? Do you like it when I fuck both of your little holes at the same time?"

Kayla whimpered and cried, driving herself ever closer to her climax. Her body quivered from the relentless pounding of my cock, the furious movements of her hand, and the rising tension of her impending orgasm. I pulled my thumb out of her ass and put my hand on her shoulder, urging her up.

"Sit up," I said to her.

Kayla carefully rose onto her knees, and I wrapped my arm around her to take one of her small breasts into my hand. She arched her back to hook her arm around my neck, holding on as I fucked her in that upright position. I put my lips to her ear, my breath hot against her cheek.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me, okay? Cum for me, baby. I want you to cum now. I want you to feel that big cock fucking your tight little pussy. I want you to cum all over it. Cover my cock with your juices."

Kayla cried out and hunched her back, flexing every muscle in her body. Her pussy, already tight around my cock, clenched down even harder as another flush of ejaculate flooded her canal. She didn't want it to stop. She rode the crest of her orgasm to the trough of the next, piling on the stimulation to her clit, but it was too much for her. Forced to stop, she gripped my arm with both hands and bounced her ass against my cock while a stream of encouragement poured from her lips.

"Oh god. More. Fuck me more."

When I released her breast, Kayla dropped onto her elbows and she pushed her ass against me. My hands moved back to her hips, and as the speed and force of my thrusts increased, her words became clipped, forceful grunts, eventually morphing into a low, keening cry punctuated by intermittent oscillations in pitch each time I slammed my cock inside of her.

When I slowed, and began to extract my cock from her pussy, Kayla whipped her head around.

"Did you cum already?" she asked breathlessly, her voice tinged with alarm.

"No. I just want to try something else. Let's see if we can get it in your ass tonight, okay?" I still had my doubts, but the ease with which her ass accepted my thumb gave me a tiny shred of hope that it might be possible.

A smile flashed across her face. "Really?" She spun around as I settled into the corner of the sectional and reclined against the cushions with my legs spread, sticking straight out onto the chaise.

"Where should I be?" she asked, uncertain about how it would work. I waved her over.

"You're going to be right here between my legs but facing the other way this time. That way, you'll be able to guide me inside of you like we did before, but I'll be able to see what's going on and make sure my cock goes where it's supposed to. Go ahead, kneel down right here and tuck your feet under my knees. That's it. Come back just a little more. Perfect."

I placed my hand on Kayla's rump and guided her down until the head of my cock touched her anus.

"Alright, just like before, you're going to lean back and set your weight down on my cock. Let gravity do the work. It's going to hurt a little, but if it gets to be too much, just lean forward. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, her voice aquiver.

"You sure you want to do this?"

She looked over her shoulder and nodded. "Yeah, can we?"

"Have you ever put anything in your ass before? Like your dildo?"

"Yeah."

"How'd it go?"

"It felt really, really good," she said wistfully.

"Okay. Let's see if we can get this cock into that tight little asshole of yours. Lean back. That's it."

Kayla sat back and pressed her small brown bud against the broad, domed head of my cock. She breathed forcefully through her nose and pushed back, but I stopped her from advancing.

"Don't push. Just set your weight down on it. If it's going to go in, it will. Forcing it will just make it harder. Relax your sphincter and let it open to take me in. That's it. That's it. Nice and slow. Holy shit, you're starting to open up!"

Astonished didn't begin to describe how I felt. Despite all kinesthetic and geometric odds, her tiny anus opened enough to accept the tip of my cock. We were nowhere near having even just the head inside, let alone the entire shaft, but this tiny bit of progress encouraged me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Scared."

"I know. Does it hurt?"

"A little," she grunted.

"You're still trying to push. If you keep doing that, you'll just clench up. Trust your body. Just set your weight down and let it do its thing. The only thing I want you to concentrate on is keeping your asshole relaxed."

Even as I said it, her sphincter relaxed and opened a little more.

"Good. Nice and slow. Don't forget to breathe."

She exhaled a long, stuttering breath that she'd been holding a while and opened a little more, but then stalled. Her sphincter fluttered.

"I don't think I can do it," she cried between breaths. "It's too big."

"That's okay. Just lean forward, okay?"

But she did the opposite, instead. She inhaled a deep breath and slowly blew it out from her mouth while setting her full weight down onto my cock. Just like that, her ass swallowed the head.

"Oh, shit," she exhaled, her voice strained. She took several quick, shallow breaths through her nose, and I imagined that if I checked her pulse, it would be well into the triple digits.

"Breathe, baby, breathe," I said in a soothing voice while I rubbed her back, but she couldn't catch her breath. Her body shook as she hyperventilated herself, and her arms trembled until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't! I can't!" she cried and leaned forward to easily expel my cock head from her ass. She toppled over and rolled onto her side between my legs, struggling to catch her breath. "Damn," she said finally, after lifting herself into a reclining pose. "I thought we had it."

I chuckled and rubbed her leg, noticing that she hadn't shaved in a while. "You got way farther than I ever thought you would," I told her. "Still pretty hot, though. We'll get it next time."

"Promise?" she asked.

I nodded. "I promise."

She regarded me with a wondrous expression. "You really are into all of it, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. You just don't seem...real to me, or something."

I tilted my head back and lifted my brow. "You think I'm faking it?"

She pulled herself up more. "No. I just mean...you seem to like everything I like, but it's no big deal for you. Do you know how long I've wanted to try anal?" she asked, and I didn't. "A long time. Years. And then I tell you about it, and you're all like, 'Oh, cool. Let's do it.' And then, boom! The next thing I know, I've got your dick in my butt. I ask you if it's okay to call you daddy while you fuck me, and you're all over it. This kind of shit doesn't happen to me. Ever."

"Have you ever asked someone to fuck you in the ass before?" I challenged, and she scoffed.

"You're kidding, right? I've never even been on a date."

I still found that so hard to believe. "You're pretty damned knowledgeable about sex for someone who's never been on a date before. Where'd you learn about all this stuff?" I asked, and her eyes flicked away for a moment. Great, more guessing games. And then the obvious answer hit me. "Hey, hold that thought. I've got an idea," I said as I extricated my legs from around her and rose to ascend to the mezzanine.

"Every time you say that, I get worried," Kayla said as I went.

"Worked out for you so far, hasn't it?" She didn't respond other than a little smirk. When I returned with my backpack, her curiosity piqued. I slid out my laptop and fired it up.

"What's the WiFi password?" I asked when it finished booting. Kayla checked her phone's settings and read it off to me. "Finally, some goddammed high speed," I grumbled after struggling with a single bar of cellular service on a Soviet-era edge network all day. I opened the browser and navigated to a porn site that catered to a female point of view.

"What're you doing?" Kayla asked, simultaneously wary and intrigued.

"I thought we could watch some porn. Maybe get inspired? You know, between sessions while we're resting up."

She stared at me and shook her head, her lips lifting into an awkward smile. "You see? This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about."

I glanced at her from the side of my eye and smirked. "Or while we're fucking."

She smacked me on the shoulder, then leaned in to see what I was browsing. She muttered, "Yeah, that could be fun. I guess."

I turned the laptop over to her. "Here, pick out something good. Something guaranteed to turn you on."

I got to work examining the pool house AV setup, tracing a rat's nest of cables leading to the video receiver. I unplugged the HDMI from a dusty blue ray player and set it aside, then turned on the television and selected the video source for the blue ray. The Sony whined like a little bitch when it couldn't find the signal.

"What'd you pick?" I asked, returning to check the laptop. She'd selected an anal video, which I thought she might, but I wasn't expecting that. "This one? You sure?"

"You're not into it. I'll find something else."

I snatched the laptop away and took it to the console. "If this is what gets you off, it's perfect," I said and plugged it in. The sights and sounds of a young man, bent over a desk getting buttfucked by his well-hung boss, instantly blared into the cavernous room. I frantically mashed the keyboard until, by some miracle, I stumbled upon the volume button and lowered it to a sane level.

For several hours, Kayla and I experimented and explored and shared ourselves. Shortly before dawn, we fell asleep in bed to the soothing sounds of a men's room threesome.

Chapter 21 - Blindingly Obvious

Kayla's day began with a flurry of text messages to her friends.

"Everyone's wondering where I went last night," she reported with a mischievous giggle from her side of the bed, tapping away on her phone's keyboard at a stenographic pace while I tried desperately to eke out another five minutes of sleep. She sent a text and the pace of reedy-toned message alerts accelerated. She giggled to herself, sent another, and a flurry of alerts caused her to laugh again. "They're so fucking pissed you didn't tell anyone you stayed over."

I couldn't have cared less and rolled away from her to demonstrate that fact, pulling the covers over my head. Kayla tapped out a long message and sent it. Her phone blew up with dozens upon dozens of replies.

"Um...they're on their way over."

Thirty seconds later, the slider door rattled as several hands banged on it at once. Kayla was already out of bed, hiking up her panties and donning her shirt. She descended the stairs to let them in, and the room instantly filled with rapid fire chatter.

"No way! No fucking way!"

"Holy shit, Kiki, are you serious?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

"When?"

"Early this morning."

"What was it like?"

"Spill it, bitch. Tell us everything."

"Did it hurt?"

"No. It was amazing."

"Wait, is he still here? Where is he?"

"Up there."

The room grew perfectly quiet for a long beat.

"Is he still sleeping?" someone whispered.

"Not anymore," I said groggily.

After taking a few moments to stretch and scratch and wipe the gunk from my eyes, I pulled on my jeans and climbed down from the loft, only to collapse immediately onto the sectional. The four girls huddled together near the coffee table, watching me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Ashley checked her phone. "Ten thirtyish," she said, then answered the next question on my mind. "Dad already left."

I closed my eyes for a moment and could have fallen asleep again in an instant. "You've got a car, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah...why?

"I was hoping you could drive me to my house. I really need to change out of these clothes."

"I guess," she said.

"What's wrong with your car?" asked Courtney.

I opened my eyes and swiveled them her way. "It's gone. Erin stole it. Why do you think I'm still here?"

"What?" Ashley gasped.

I sat up and yawned like a cat. "She called someone from the dealership yesterday to come take it. So now I have to go over there to get it back."

"Over where? Dad's work?"

"Yup."

"Why the hell would she take your car, dude?" asked Courtney.

Because she's a psycho bitch. "The hell I know. Why does she do anything she does?"

But I knew why she'd done it. To trap me there at the house. The same reason she'd blocked in Brittney's car. The same reason she'd stolen my keys to begin with. The same reason she threatened to call Aaron, the horse-cocked good 'ol boy. To control me and force me to do her bidding.

Ashley stared at me, floored by my allegation. She seemed unwilling to believe it. "How do you know it was her?" she asked.

"Because, I fucking know. Look, it doesn't matter. I've got a spare key at my house, so if you can just take me there, I can grab it and then we can go to the dealership and I can get my car back." Then I remembered that my house keys were on the same ring as my car key. I'd have to find a way to break in. Great.

"I can take you," volunteered Brittney, but I gave her a dour look.

"No you can't," I said. "Erin blocked your car in the driveway."

"What the fuck, dude!" Courtney said, raising her voice. "What the hell's wrong with your mom, Ash?"

Ashley shook her head. "I don't know. Are you sure?" she asked me, and I shot her a look that said I was.

"Go look for yourself, if you don't believe me."

Ashley turned her head to the slider, then started moving toward it.

"Ash, wait," Courtney said, calling after her, but Ashley ignored her and left the pool house.

"Let her go," I said. "She needs to see for herself."

While Ashley busied herself learning what a sociopath her mother was, I packed up my stuff and finished getting dressed. The other three watched as I bounced around the room, but no one seemed to be in a talking mood. When I had everything packed and ready to go, I slumped onto the sofa to stare at my phone.

"Are you coming back?" Brittney asked, and I answered without lifting my eyes from the screen.

"I don't know. Maybe. We'll see."

"But you promised."

I looked at her. "I said maybe." I tried to cover the irritation I felt, but I did a piss poor job of it. Brittney averted her eyes and rubbed her arm. I returned to my phone.

"Heads up!"

I looked up in time to see Ashley toss something at me, and I flinched when a black and silver object hit me square in the chest and fell into my lap with a jingle. I looked down to see my keys.

"No one's blocking Brittney in, and your car's right were you left it on the side of the house. Your keys were sitting on the hood." I picked up the keys and held them in front of my face, disbelieving. "Did you even look before you accused my mom of stealing your car?" Ashley snapped.

I hadn't. Erin must have unblocked Brittney's car and had my Range Rover returned earlier that morning. Then I looked closer at the keys dangling from my finger and noticed they were dusted in golden pollen. My scalp prickled with realization.