The First Timers Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure would."

My hand flew to my shaft and went to work while Erin scooted closer to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs. The crotch of her leggings showed a dark spot of dampness, and she reached down to slowly rub her pussy.

"Do you think mommy's sexy?" she asked, cupping and massaging one of her breasts.

"Very sexy."

"Sexier than Ashley?" she asked, but I didn't respond, too busy roaming my eyes over her body as she pleasured herself. "Who do you want to fuck more? Me or Ashley?"

"Oh, Erin, I want to fuck both of you," I said, and my cock twitched in my hand at the thought of the two of them together.

Erin smirked at my response. "Come over here and lay down on the floor, honey."

Despite my earlier difficulty standing, this time I floated off the sofa and glided to her, my feet never touching the floor. Erin pushed aside the coffee table with her foot to make room for me to lie down on the rug beside her, then she stood near my head. I stared up at her, stroking my cock while she moved her many hands over her body like a pregnant Durga, her pronounced belly and the bottoms of her large breasts visible from underneath her blousy sweater.

"You like Ashley a lot, don't you?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, she's very nice," I said, imagining the two of them together, mother and daughter, sharing my cock. The perversion of it thrilled me and I may have giggled at the thought.

"I meant, you're attracted to her."

"She does have a lot going for her," I said. Lots of big, soft, round things.

Erin ran her hands underneath her sweater and lifted it over her breasts, then took them into her hands to caress them and tweak her nipples. My mouth opened wide.

"Like what?" she asked.

"She's so nice," I said wistfully, distracted by Erin's large, perfect tits and the way she teased and played with her nipples.

"What do you like about her?"

"Lots of things." Lots and lots and lots and lots.

"Do you like her tits?"

"Ooh, yeah. They're nice." Small but perfectly shaped.

"Who has better tits? Me or Ashley?"

I snorted. "Oh, you do, by far." So big and soft.

She smirked and said, "Say, 'You do, mommy.'"

"You do, mommy."

"Mm, thank you, sweetie. You really like mommy's big, milky tits, don't you?"

I groaned and said, "I love them." I wanted to marry them.

"Say, 'I love your big tits, mommy.'"

"I love your big fucking tits, mommy."

"You are so sweet, honey."

The light from the ceiling cast a halo around her head that seemed to radiate from the heavens, vibrating with the songs of a host of angels, like a renaissance painting of a Christian saint. The divine mother.

She bent over at the waist, causing her breasts to hang straight down, her stiff nipples pointed directly at me. She shook her shoulders and they swayed pendulously. My hand moved more swiftly over my cock. I wanted those perfect nipples in my mouth.

Erin's cheeks lifted into a radiant smile as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her leggings and slowly pulled them down to her feet. When she stood back up, I saw just how wet she'd become. She brushed over her ruffled labia, then used both hands to pull open her pussy and lift her clitoral hood. I breathed an audible sigh. I wanted her so badly that my cock barked like a chihuahua.

"Fuck me," I said, moving my hips off the floor, trying to spear her with my cock.

Erin shooshed me and smiled again. "Do you like Ashley's little pussy?" she asked in a soft, breathy voice.

My mind had turned away from Ashley. I didn't want to talk about her anymore. I wanted to fuck Erin, and I became overwhelmed by that one desire. "Come down here and fuck me, Erin. Please," I begged, wishing she would stop talking about Ashley.

"Who's pussy do you want to fuck more?" she asked, and I grew impatient, but I knew what she wanted me to say.

"I want to fuck your pussy, mommy," I said, and I did. I wanted to fuck her pussy so badly. So badly. So very, very badly.

Erin purred and used her fingertip to roll over her swollen clit. She stepped forward to stand over me with her feet straddling my shoulders. Was she preparing to lower herself down onto my cock? Would she fuck me now?

I reached up to feel her pussy, to know its wetness, to put my fingers inside of it, but she pushed me away. Then her hands moved to her ass and roamed over the broad expanse of skin there. Oh god, she looked so good, her cheeks like twin moons. Blue moons. Magically delicious. She lifted them to pull her ass open, then dropped it closed with a soft jiggle.

"Do you like Ashley's ass?" she asked, pulling her cheeks apart again.

I couldn't have cared less about Ashley. I didn't want to talk about Ashley. Ashley, who's large, soft ass had felt so good in my hands. That perfect ass, her broad hips and smooth, thick thighs. I couldn't get enough of her.

"I do," I said. "I really do."

Erin held her cheeks open and pushed a finger into her ass, sinking it deep inside, and I groaned at the sight of it. Then she began to fuck herself.

"Oh god, look at that," I whispered, awed by the sight of her.

"Who's ass do you like more?"

To see them both side by side, Erin and Ashley on their hands and knees. To move between them, clutching their hips and fucking them both. It was almost more than I could bear to consider.

"I love your ass, mommy," I said. I hoped that would be enough. I prayed she would let me fuck her now. I wanted to stick my cock in her ass and savage her again. To crash against her like storm-driven waves against a callipygous cliff.

"Thank you, sweetie, but I want to know who's ass you like better." A second finger joined the first, then a third, and she slowly worked them in and out.

"Dear god...," I breathed. "You're so perfect."

"Tell me," she said, more insistent than before.

"They're both so perfect," I said, but that answer only frustrated her and her voice hardened.

"Stop playing around, honey. You need to say it. Who's ass would you rather fuck? Ashley's or mommy's?"

I thought about fucking Erin. I'd already had my cock in her ass. Twice. Once on the couch, injecting a line of cocaine directly into her colon. And once in the bathroom, gripping her hair and riding her like a Berkshire sow. Both times, I'd come away disappointed and disgusted with myself.

Would it be better with Ashley? I believed it could be. That she would be more responsive to me. That we could mutually enjoy it and both come away satisfied.

"Oh, Erin...I don't know," I whined. "Do I have to be honest?"

Erin paused and pulled her fingers out of her ass. She stared down at me between her legs with a neutral expression, but I could tell I'd said the wrong thing. My hips continued to writhe as I stared into her cobalt eyes.

"Oh, I see. You have a thing for Ashley's big butt, don't you?" she asked knowingly. "I saw you check her out at the party, you know? Every time she walked by, your eyes moved to follow."

"Wow, you saw that?" I asked, awed by her perceptive abilities.

"You're not nearly as smooth as you think you are."

"I don't know what to say, Erin. She has such a nice ass, you know? How could I not?"

"No, she's got a big ass. Not the same thing."

"Why are you so upset?" I asked, and I felt sad for her. "Please don't be upset."

She laughed, but it sounded forced. "Mommy's not upset, sweetheart. I'm just trying to understand why you'd rather fuck my daughter's ass instead of mine, that's all. Can you explain that to me, baby?"

I didn't know if I could, but I tried. "Because, she's nice to me," I said, and Erin's face clouded like a looming Nor'easter.

"You're confused. You don't know what you want, do you, honey? Maybe because you've forgotten what mommy's ass looks like." She went to her knees and lowered her ass directly onto my face, setting her full weight down on top of me. "Why don't you get deep in there and see if it jogs your memory."

Erin reached back to spread her cheeks and rocked her hips to move her ass over my face. I wouldn't disappoint her. I would do as she asked. I stuck out my tongue and let her drag her asshole over it, grinding it against my open mouth. I furiously stroked my cock, but she pulled my hand away.

"Let mommy do that," she said. "You just eat my ass until I say you can stop."

She took hold of my cock and jerked me off while smothering my face between her ample butt cheeks. I tried to move my arms, but she'd pinned them against my body with her knees, so I used my jaw and lips and tongue and nose as best I could to give her what she wanted. To bring her the pleasure she craved, and when I'd done that, then I knew she'd let me fuck her.

She shifted her hips back and my tongue slid between her pussy lips until it encountered her clit, then she moved forward again to feed me her ass. Back and forth, she slid her pussy and ass over my face, dragging them from the tip of my nose to the bottom of my stubbled chin and back again, riding me.

Her strong hand moved expertly over my cock, massaging the glans with quick flicking motions of her wrist and fingers. Several times she had me on the verge of cumming, but she always seemed to sense the moment, only to squeeze the base of my shaft and spoil it. My frustration grew, driving me mad with desire.

"Make mommy cum and I'll let you get off," she said when she positioned her clit directly over my mouth.

I took the surprisingly large nodule between my lips and sucked and licked it as hard and as fast as I could. She bore her weight down on top of me, humping my face as if trying to fuck my mouth with her clit. The degradation of it nearly made me cum, but she squeezed it off to forestall my orgasm, because she needed to go first, and I could wait.

So I diligently stimulated her clit, flicking my tongue over it like a viper, until she clenched her cheeks around my face and squeezed my head between her chubby thighs. I wanted to cum with her, to share in her bliss, but she'd removed her hand just before I could, to brace herself on the floor while her head hanged just an inch from my throbbing cock. I felt her hot breath on it as she gasped and collected herself.

She slowly pushed herself off the floor and stood up. I waited anxiously for her to mount me and finally let me cum, but she stepped into her leggings and pulled them up instead, talking to me while she adjusted them around her waist.

"I remember the first time Clay and I tried ayahuasca together. We'd rented a car and driven to this tiny village in the mountains outside of Bogota. An old Peruvian shaman prepared it for us at the lodge where we stayed, and we fucked for hours that night. I've chased that high ever since, but it's never been quite the same."

I stared at her, desperate. What did any of that have to do with me cumming inside her pussy?

"Fuck me, Erin. Please, fuck me," I whimpered.

"I mean, don't get me wrong. DMT is great, but it's just not as intense and doesn't last nearly as long. And it definitely doesn't give me that life affirming orgasm like I had that first time in Colombia." She gave me a sad, wistful smile. "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, lover. Good luck with the girls. Ta-ta."

Chapter 23 - The Confession

She'd done it to me again! That evil, conniving bitch had gaslighted me into trusting her, and then drugged me and made me eat her ass! Ugh, I couldn't believe it! I held my hands out in front of me and strangled an invisible throat until the tendons popped from my neck. Aargh!

How? How could I have been so fucking stupid? Most days, I considered myself a fairly bright fellow but, compared to Erin, I was a dimwit, hopelessly outclassed. Gaius Varro to her Hannibal. Mac McDonald to her Ray Kroc. She'd fucking destroyed me and, once again, had barely needed to lift a finger to do it.

Oh god, how I loathed her. That smug face, always smirking, knowing exactly what to say and constantly ten steps ahead. And because I'd already accused her of stealing my car, who would believe me about this? I didn't believe me, and I was fucking there! FUCK!

I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths, desperate to seek my calm center, but Erin's face loomed there inside my happy place, slowly eating my fucking brain like a fat little smirking amoeba, happily munching on my cerebellum and driving me insane.

I exhaled an exasperated sigh and checked my phone for the fiftieth time.

The pool house had felt a tad lonely the night before, but now stood positively bereft. Every good thing, every deep human connection, had been pumped out of the room. A perfect vacuum of joyless suck. I wallowed in my solitude and self-pity because I'd so far been unwilling to confront the terrible betrayal I'd committed. When I finally faced up to the horrible thing I'd done, the crushing weight of deep regret descended on me like a comet.

I'd violated the sacred covenant of trust the girls and I had established. Our sanctuary had been defiled, and I alone had been the architect of its desecration. How could I face them now? How could I tell them what I'd done? Everything that had happened between us, every word that we'd shared, every soul-bearing secret and fragile insecurity they'd entrusted to me, all of it I'd disclosed to Erin. With hardly a second thought, I'd handed all of it over to her, and for nothing more than the desperate chance to stick my dick in her one more time.

I was the most loathsome piece of shit to ever plop into the toilet of humanity. They would never trust me again.

My phone alerted, and I nearly shattered the gorilla glass tapping on the notification icon.

Headed back. U still there?

Sent by Courtney, but not to the group. She'd texted me privately. The urge to get in my car and drive away, never to return, gripped me just then, and I felt ashamed for it. I typed out a reply.

Y

Pithy. What would I say to them? I had to come clean. The longer I kept the truth from them, the worse it would be when it inevitably came out, and with Erin tugging my strings like a big-titted Geppetto, I knew it would only be a matter of time.

All good with Ash. CU soon.

- K

Nothing for it now but to wait, so wait I did until I heard the car pull into the driveway. The girls swept into the pool house like a sweet summer breeze, animated and effervescent and apparently well-fed, and I felt the pall shrouding my spirits immediately lift, leaving behind only dread for the confession I still had to make.

"I'm so sorry," Ashley said when we'd all settled onto the sectional. She held my hands in hers, and her guileless face expressed her sincere regret. "I was such a bitch to you this morning. I need to trust in you, and if you thought my mom stole your car, you must have had a good reason for it. I really hope you can forgive me."

Her selfless apology speared my heart like a rusty dagger.

"Ashley, stop," I said. I let go of her hands and her face fell.

"I said I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry!" she cried.

"Please, stop! You don't have anything to apologize for. You didn't do anything wrong. Fuck!" I stood and paced away from her, keeping my body turned as an overwhelming feeling of remorse caused my voice to crack. "I've been the worst friend to you, Ashley. To all of you. Oh man, I really fucked up, guys."

When I finally turned around, they saw the anguish on my face and their good humor changed instantly to concern.

"W-what's wrong?" Brittney asked, her eyebrows moving together when I looked at her.

Courtney sat upright. "Dude, what did you do?"

I moved to sit on the edge of the coffee table in front of them and rested my elbows on my thighs, my hands coving my mouth as if to hold it all in. I didn't know how to begin. They gathered closer, and Ashley laid her hand on my knee.

"Hey, it's okay. Tell us what happened," she said, but her calming demeanor belied the anxiety evident in her voice.

I looked at their sweet, innocent, trusting faces. How could I have done that to them? What would they think of me after I told them? I feared the worst, but whatever happened, I knew I deserved all of it and more.

"This is going to sound crazy," I began, "but I swear to you that everything I'm about to tell you is the truth. Last night, when I went to get my keys from your mom, she said she didn't have them because she'd called the dealership to come pick up my car and take it away. When I was about to go upstairs to ask Brittney to drive me home, she said she'd blocked in her car.

"That's why I told you those things this morning. Because that's what Erin told me. And I never checked to see if she was telling the truth because who would lie about something like that? Only that's exactly what she did. She lied about it for some reason. So, after you guys left this morning, I went inside to confront her about it and find out why."

I took a deep breath before continuing. "She took me to the den to talk and offered to pour me a drink, but she must have put something in it. Some drug. I'm not sure what it was, but it put me into a trance."

Brittney's mouth opened in shock, and Courtney's eyes bugged out, but Ashley's expression remained unchanged, neither accepting nor disbelieving, and I realized how fantastical it must have sounded.

"Listen," I told her, "I've taken drugs before, so I know how they affect me, but I've never felt anything like this. It was so strong and it came on so fast, I didn't even know it was happening, and then before I knew it she started asking me all these questions. Questions about us and what we've been doing in here."

Kayla's posture stiffened and Brittney covered her mouth, while Courtney furrowed her brow and silently mouthed, "What the fuck?" Ashley's face, however, remained impassive after everything I'd said so far, and I grew increasingly disturbed by her lack of reaction.

"You don't believe me," I said to her.

"What did you tell her?" she asked, her voice flat.

I put my hand on hers and said, "You have to understand, Ashley, I was so drugged up I could barely move and my mind...everything was all jumbled up and seemed so dreamlike, and she was so fucking persuasive."

Ashley pulled her hand away and sat upright, elevating her voice. "What did you tell her?"

I stared into her eyes and shook my head. "Everything."

Courtney jumped to her feet and shrieked, "You what?"

Kayla shook her head, intoning, "No, no, no, please god no," over and over again, and Brittney's face grew ashen. Ashley's expression finally changed, morphing from disbelief to hurt to betrayal.

"You told her...everything?" she asked incredulously, and the look on her face made me want to vomit.

"I didn't want to!" I cried. "I swear to god, I didn't. But I couldn't help myself. She-she-she just got it out of me. There was nothing I could do. I know I fucked up. I do. I fucked up so bad, and I'm so fucking sorry, okay? But I didn't want to. I swear to you, I didn't. I would never have told her any of it. You've got to believe me about that."

But I could see it in her eyes. She didn't believe me one bit. None of them did.

"You fucking lied to us, dude!" Courtney shouted, her voice filled with righteous anger. "You said we could trust you, you fucking piece of shit! How the fuck could you do that to us?"

"Say you didn't tell her about me. About what we talked about last night," Kayla pleaded, and when she saw my pained reaction she stood and backed away holding her mouth, fighting back tears. "Oh my god, you did. You told her. You fucking told her. Oh my god, I can't believe you fucking told her."

"Kayla, please..."

"Why? Why would you tell her about that? I trusted you!"

I lowered my face into my hands and shook my head. "Oh my god, Kayla, I don't know."

Courtney continued her invective assault. "Oh, fuck, man! You really fucked us! You totally fucking screwed us! You fucking motherfucker!"