The First Timers Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of much needed attention to my shoulders and upper back, I felt a million times better. Eager to continue, however, Brittney moved her way down my back, to my glutes, thighs, calves, all the way to the bottom of my feet. With regular frequency, she slipped her oily fingers around my swollen cock to give it a few quick tugs to make sure it didn't soften.

"Flip over," she said, slapping me on the butt.

I did so eagerly, and my stiff prick sprang back, hovering just above my pelvis. Brittney straddled my thighs and opened the bottle of oil one more time to thoroughly coat both our bodies. She'd used up nearly a quarter of the bottle drenching us in oil.

"I want to give you another massage, but on the front this time," she said, sounding nervous.

"Okay by me. That back massage was amazing."

"Not that kind of massage," she said, and noted my confused look. She put her hands on my chest and slid her hips forward, gliding her pussy over my cock and then slid back to her starting position. "Like this."

I breathed out slowly and put my hands on the mattress. "Okay."

She moved again, the same way, and stared down at me. "I watched a video on how to do this while I waited for Ash to go to bed, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right," she confessed.

"It feels pretty fucking good to me."

She smiled and moved her hips again. My cock furrowed between her pussy lips and I closed my eyes, my breathing slow and deep.

"Really fucking good."

Brittney leaned forward and pressed her breasts against my chest, then pushed off the mattress to slide herself backwards. My cock slid between her breasts until her face hovered over it. She looked down and kissed it, then licked the underside and pulled herself forward again until we were face to face.

She kissed me and I had to fight to keep from grabbing her and sticking my cock inside her. Her lips and tongue moved over my mouth greedily, her own patience so very thin. When she broke the kiss, she stared at me and smiled.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now," she whispered, then pushed herself backwards to repeat her journey down to my cock.

She massaged me this way for a while, I don't recall for how long, but far longer than I expected either of us to restrain ourselves. Time slowed down, and I grew increasingly desperate to be inside of her. Soon, her movements became more urgent and her pace quickened. When her face came close to mine again, her eyebrows parted.

"I don't think I can do this much longer," she said, her voice pained. She held herself over me and ground her pussy against my cock.

"I know. I want to put my cock inside you Brittney. So badly it hurts. But I don't want you to stop, okay? Not yet. Just keep going a little while longer."

She bit her lip and nodded. On her way back down, she paused to take hold of my cock and put me in her mouth. I gasped and let out a long, low moan. She didn't dwell there as long as my body hoped she would. Only long enough to quell her hunger. Just a taste to get her through, before she brought herself back to me.

"Turn around and go the other way," I told her when she came closer.

She sat up tall on my ribcage with her pussy so unbearably close to my chin. I wanted her to come the rest of the way and lick it, but instead she reached for the oil and doused herself in it. Her long hair appeared dark, the color of dried blood, as it had soaked up the oil from my body, and it hung in clumps around her. When oil dripped from her nipples, she put the bottle down and turned to face the other direction.

The square base of the rubber butt plug pushed her butt cheeks apart, and her pussy gaped a bit from the width of her stance and the earlier motion of my cock sliding between her lips. I couldn't see the string from her tampon and assumed she must have taken it out. Maybe before she'd come to the pool house, maybe when I'd gone for the bag of toys.

Brittney slid her body backwards, bringing her pussy directly over my face. I stuck out my tongue and lapped as it went by, but I could only achieve a few fleeting licks before it passed. Instead, I kissed my way over her oily pubic hair and soft belly. When she reversed direction, she slid face first toward my cock and opened her mouth to take me inside. She sucked on the large head and stroked my shaft. I took the opportunity to lift my head and glide my tongue between her delicate, pink pussy lips.

She cried softly with my cock in her mouth, pulling her head back to sigh, "Oh god." Then she took me back into her mouth to rapidly roll her lips over the domed head.

I laid back onto the mattress and gripped the towel. I couldn't hold myself back much longer. She lifted her head and released my shaft and slid back toward my head. The next time she slid forward, and took me into her mouth once again, she never returned.

I pulled her hips down and buried my face in her pussy, licking and kissing it, driving my tongue inside, seeking her clit and lashing it with my tongue. Brittney sucked my cock with abandon, her hand moving swiftly over the shaft as her head bobbed up and down, each movement punctuated by throaty moans and desperate whines. I pulled my head back and groaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck, Brittney. That feels so fucking good. Mm, don't stop, okay. Suck my cock, baby. Take me deep, okay? As far as you can."

She did her best, letting my cock slide as far into her mouth as she dared, which wasn't far. The one time I tickled the back of her throat, I felt her abdomen convulse. She had a strong gag reflex, so I kept my hips still and let her determine her own limits.

I brought my hands around to the backs of her thighs and pulled her pussy apart to stick my fingers inside, but saw her tampon there. She'd simply trimmed the string so it wouldn't drag when she gave her massage. Clever. Her head came up when she noticed my interest in her vagina.

"Should I take it out?" she asked.

"No, not yet. I'll take it out when I'm ready to go inside, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Roll over though, okay?"

She did as I asked and I kneeled beside her, reaching for the oil. "My turn," I said as I flipped up the cap.

I straddled her wide hips with the head of my cock resting on her belly button and sprayed a comical amount of oil over both of us before closing the lid and tossing it on the pillow. I smeared it over my chest while Brittney took care of anointing my cock. I leaned forward to kiss her, my oily hands moving over her face and through her hair. When I pulled my head back, she smiled.

"This is so much fun," she said and I had to laugh.

"I know. I just want to fucking eat you up right now."

"I want you to eat me too," she laughed.

"Oh, you're getting eaten tonight. Lots."

"Mm, good."

I looked down and smiled. "I'm going to fuck your beautiful tits now, okay?"

She looked down at herself and pushed her shoulders together to create an appealing landing strip of cleavage.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Fuck my tits. Put your cock in there. That's it."

I nestled my cock between her breasts. "Hold them together," I told her.

When she did, I moved my hips back and forth, sliding against the slight pressure she'd managed to create. Her tits were a cup size smaller than Courtney's, but still quite substantial, and with some difficulty, she could just about fully envelop me.

I slid rapidly between them while Brittney watched the head of my cock appear and disappear into the darkness of her soft cleavage. She looked up at me and smiled and I brushed my thumb against her lip.

"You like getting your tits fucked?" I asked.

"I like getting everything fucked by you," she said and my heart thumped harder in my chest.

"How about getting your mouth fucked?"

She dropped her chin and opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Holy shit, I wanted her. I moved forward and held the back of her head as my cock slid into her open mouth. She closed her soft, red lips around the shaft and I very slowly rocked my hips back and forth.

"You make me feel really good, you know that? I love fucking you, Brittney, and I love the way you're sucking my cock right now." I pulled out. "Stick out your tongue." When she did, I slid my cock head over it.

"Would you please fuck me? I want your cock inside me," she said, then licked my cockhead, her hot breath blowing across it.

"You want me to fuck you now?" I asked softly, dipping the head of my cock into her mouth, then pulling it back out.

"Yes!"

I moved back to rest my cock on her sternum, and she pushed her tits together so I could fuck them some more. I reached back for her pussy, and her head went back when my fingers found her small, hard clit.

"Oh god. Please," she whined.

Brittney bucked her hips against my hand as my fingertips moved over her clit and my cock slid between her tits, the slight friction just enough to stimulate the sensitive head.

"You want me to fuck your pussy, baby?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me how bad you want it."

"A lot. I want it a lot."

"Tell me to fuck your pussy."

"Fuck my pussy."

I rose up onto my knees and stroked my cock in front of her face. She stared at it and opened her mouth, putting her hands on my ass to push me toward her, but I resisted her.

"Spread your legs. Spread them and hold your pussy open for me, okay?"

I lifted my leg over her head and maneuvered myself between her feet. She held her labia open, gaping her vagina and I reached a finger inside to probe for the string. When I found it, I gripped it between my fingers and slowly pulled her tampon out.

She must have just put it in, because it hadn't yet soaked through. Either that, or her period was ending. I deposited it into the empty cookie bag, then sat back on my haunches to look at her.

Feet apart, knees opened, thighs spread, she held her pussy open, the dark base of the butt plug visible below, and all of it coated in slippery oil. I moved closer and rested the head of my cock on her vulva, using it as a paintbrush to tease her. Then I pressed it against her vaginal opening and pushed inside.

The oil made entry effortless, but the large butt plug made a tight fit even tighter. Brittney sucked in a large breath as I slid inside of her, and I felt the bulge of the butt plug against the bottom of my cock. Her hands flew to her mouth and she squeezed her eyes shut as I slowly advanced.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, slowing down, but she shook her head and reached her arms out to pull me toward her. My pelvis came to rest against hers and I felt the cool rubbery material of the butt plug's base against my balls.

"I'm in."

She pulled me down. "Just lay on top of me for a second," she said. "I want to feel you inside me."

She wrapped her arms around my back and I pressed my hips against her, grinding them, moving my cock around inside her pussy. She responded by moving against me. Then she wrapped her long, thick legs around my waist. She felt so wonderfully tight, so snug and warm, that even those small movements sent jolts crackling through my groin.

I kissed her neck and the side of her face. When I pulled my head back, she met my look with an intense gaze. I saw the emotion that threatened to overwhelm her and I raced to head it off.

"Your pussy feels so tight, it almost hurts," I said with a smile.

She didn't react, only stared into my eyes. Then I felt her arms and legs constrict around me. For a moment, I panicked, remembering something called 'cute aggression' and I wondered if this could be something similar. Then she smiled and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I have you now. You're mine," she said.

"Oh, am I?"

She nodded and bit her lip. "I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I know you said you wanted to go slow, and we can later, but right now I want it. Hard and fast. Oh god...I can feel your cock pressing against the butt plug and it's driving me insane."

I pulled out slightly and pushed back in. Her smile widened.

"H-h-holy shit," she whispered.

Rising to my knees, I pushed her legs back. Then I fucked her. Hard and fast. So hard and so fast that her breasts and belly shook with every thrust and she cried out each time my balls slapped against the base of her butt plug. I held a lot back, but still reveled in how much I could unleash upon her. She was built for someone like me, to hold up to the force of what I could give her. When her head nocked against the footboard, she put her hand up to brace herself.

With her knees locked behind my arms, I leaned forward to brace myself on the bed. The lower angle brought my pelvis into contact with her clit, allowing me to brush against it each time we came together, and the stimulation brought her to a rapid climax. She reached for my face to try and pull me down for a kiss, but I resisted and continued fucking her, driving against her, grinding against her clit. Her face became strained and she gasped and shook her head and then she came again.

I blinked. I couldn't believe it! Only a few times before in my life had I brought a woman to back to back orgasms from just vaginal sex and it made me not want to stop. Could I give her a third, I wondered? Another minute of fucking her gave me my answer. No, I couldn't. But I still silently celebrated that one small victory.

I rose up again and slowed, feeling my own climax rising up from the base of my cock. I didn't have long, but I wanted to try something before I came. I pulled out, ignoring the menstrual blood on my cock and coaxed Brittney onto her knees.

"I'm going to take your butt plug out now, okay?" I said, taking hold of the base.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded quickly. I pulled with firm even pressure and slowly extracted the toy. Her asshole gaped for a moment, then closed back up, but I knew it would still be pliant. Maybe not pliant enough for my cock, but it would certainly fit something else.

I quickly prepared the dildo, coating it with copious amounts of anal lube, and positioned it against her anus. I pushed it in and she took it easily all the way inside. Her head dropped between her arms and she groaned loudly.

I pulled the dildo out until just the head remained inside and pushed back in. Brittney's head came up again and she cried out softly. "O-oh my god!"

"How does that feel?" I asked in a soothing voice, slowly working the dildo in and out of her ass, but she had no words. She could only hang her head again as sounds of pleasure flowed from her lips.

"I'm going to put my cock back inside your pussy, okay? Are you ready for that?" I asked.

Brittney took a sharp breath and nodded. I pushed the dildo all the way inside and held it there as I lined up behind her. Then I slowly guided my cock into her vagina. The dildo was thinner than the butt plug had been, but longer. As my cock slid against the walls of her vagina, I felt the contours of the dildo in her ass. Brittney let out a shuddering cry when I came to rest against the backs of her thighs.

I rubbed my hand over her back and hips, letting her get used to the feeling of two cocks inside of her. Her breathing remained stuttered, but she slowly lifted her head.

"Does it hurt?" I asked and she shook her head. "Does it feel okay?" She nodded. "Are you ready for me to fuck you again?"

She looked back at me and appeared dazed, her eyes glassy, her mouth open. I pulled the dildo from her ass and her eyes rolled back. Then I pushed it back in while extracting my cock and she cried out, her entire body shaking. I repeated the motion, alternating between her pussy and ass until soon I had built to a slow, comfortable pace.

The two phalluses, my cock and the dildo, plunged and pulled, and the sensation of being fucked in both holes drove Brittney into a frenzy. She lowered her head into the duvet and cried and moaned from the sensory overload she experienced. When she reached beneath herself to stimulate her clit, it was like triggering a bomb. A few seconds later, she came violently.

I picked up the pace after that, fucking her pussy fast and her asshole slow, then moving the two together, both thrusting into her again and again. I felt my impending climax surge from my balls and I pulled the dildo from her ass.

Staring at the closing hole left behind, I thought briefly to test if my cock would fit but decided against it at the last moment. Instead, I dropped the dildo onto the towel and gripped her wide hips and thrusted into her as quickly as I could to hasten my release. A few seconds later, I pulled out and came on her asshole.

A shiver raced through my body and I felt a euphoric high as cum flowed out of me. I hadn't realized how wound up and stimulated I'd been until it overwhelmed me. I laid my forehead on Brittney's broad back and hugged her waist with my cock nestled between her butt cheeks. Then, after a moment to catch my breath, I fell over onto my side, bringing her down with me.

Brittney turned over to snuggle against me, draping her large body over mine. Neither of us spoke for a while, each caught up in our own thoughts and reflections on the act we'd shared. When my mind finally cleared, I glanced at her. She seemed so peaceful in my arms, plush curves flushed pink from her exertions. I ran my fingers through her hair and she looked up at me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, not wanting to spoil the mood by making some glib comment or heightening the intimacy of the moment by saying, 'Hey' or 'Hi there' or something equally inane.

She smiled at me with a doped up look on her face, like she'd just mainlined heroin. "Better than I've ever felt in my life."

I laughed. "Good. That's the idea. How did you like the double penetration?"

She sat up on her elbow to look at me fully and put her hand on my chest. "I never imagined anything could feel that good. I felt it...everywhere, all at once. I can't even describe it to you. It felt so good, I thought I might die."

I laughed again and stroked her face. "That's amazing. I'm so glad I could do that for you."

She held my hand to her cheek and smiled weakly. "I'm starting to come to a troubling realization," she said and I felt my stomach lurch and prayed another romantic protestation wasn't incoming, but I hadn't needed to be concerned. "I think you might be ruining me for other men."

"Ha! I hope not," I said, "because if I have, then I've utterly failed you," She looked at me strangely. "We're exploring what ticks your boxes, Brittney. Discovering the things that turn you on and drive you wild and fill you with pleasure and make your pussy sing. Or, asshole, in your case. Once you know what those things are, it's up to you to direct the men in your life to give them to you, and if they won't, then you need to move on to someone who will. You're going to have to be responsible for your own sexual fulfilment. Never hope that someone else figures it out for you, because they almost certainly won't. Trust me on that."

She nodded in understanding and glanced down at her fingers as they drummed on my chest. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she said thoughtfully, then looked up at me. "Does this mean I need to find two guys to fuck me at the same time?" she asked with a wicked smile on her lips.

"Why not three?"

Her eyes widened. "So I can suck his dick while the other two fuck me?"

"Sure. Go wild."

Suddenly, her world filled with a multitude of sexual possibilities and she rubbed her hand over my greasy chest as she contemplated them. She looked at me again, and I sensed a change in her. A sudden upgrade to her self-assuredness protocol. She ran her finger over my nipple until it hardened and then tugged on it to make me jump.

"I don't think I want to slow fuck you tonight," she declared. "I want to do more of this stuff and I really, really want to see if you can fuck me in the ass with your cock, because I really want you to cum in there. What do you think about that?"