The First Timers Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd like that a lot. I almost tried it when I pulled the dildo out."

A pained expression flashed across her face and she pouted her lip. "Damn. I wish you would have."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not holding back next time. I'm getting in there, and I'm going to fuck you silly, Brittney."

She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "You better," she said.

Oh, I did.

Chapter 30 - Ducklings to Swans

Waking with Brittney in my arms felt a little too uncomfortably good. We took a long shower together and she begged me to fuck her in the ass in the tiny stall as she stood braced against the glass wall. Having sex in the shower proved to be a wise choice when I saw the residue left behind on my cock, but I quickly washed it away before she knew what had happened. I needed to teach the girls about how to properly prepare for anal sex, but that could wait until a more opportune time I decided.

I looked forward to the spa day with the girls and the chance to finally leave the Mitchell's home for the first time in over three days. Clay had texted me earlier asking how I'd been and when I planned to pick up my Range Rover. I replied that I'd been out of town and busy with work, which wasn't technically a lie, and that I'd be around to collect it as soon as I could. He told me no rush, then offered to have it delivered to my apartment high rise, but I politely declined.

Ashley returned to the pool house after Clay left for work and seemed annoyed that Brittney had snuck out to spend the night with me. I couldn't tell if it was jealousy or something else. I didn't dwell on it, though, because her mood improved once she and Brittney had a chance to talk about how amazing Brittney's night had been and all the wonderful new things she and I had done. She didn't share specifics but dropped enough hints to paint a picture.

Kayla and Courtney arrived not long after and they weren't satisfied with mere hints. They wanted details and hounded Brittney until she told them everything. Kayla's eyes shined with wonderment when Brittney described the feeling of being penetrated by two dicks, and several times throughout the retelling, Kayla looked at me, her thoughts hidden and inscrutable. As much as she'd enjoyed the sex, however, Brittney confessed that her favorite part of the experience had been falling asleep with me holding her and waking up in my arms. This elicited sighs and awws and envious looks from her three friends and an eye roll and worried knot in the pit of my stomach from me.

"We've got a big day ahead of us," I said, clapping my hands together, eager to change the subject. "So, we should really get moving."

I'd made appointments for the four of them at an upscale salon and wanted to make sure we wouldn't be late. We loaded into my Rover and I pushed the start button but nothing happened. I pushed it again and the battery indicator light came on.

"Did you leave the lights on or something?" Courtney asked.

I hadn't. At least, I didn't think I had. I'd arrived at the party during the day. Then I noticed the rear hatch indicator light. I hopped out and found it partially unlatched. Odd. The interior light must have remained lit and drained the battery. The four girls had already unloaded from the SUV.

"We'll take mine," Ashley said, and we followed her to the garage to load into her small Evoque. I squeezed into the back with Kayla and Courtney and off we went.

"You mind stopping by my place?" I asked. "I have to change out of these clothes."

Courtney scrunched up her nose and waved her hand in front of her face. "Yeah, I didn't want to say anything."

"Sure," Ashley said. "Where to?"

Brittney inputted the address I gave her into the SUV's nav and we arrived at my high rise apartment building an hour later. I directed them to the basement garage and had Ashley park in my spot.

"I'll be right back," I said when I hopped out.

"Can I see your place?" Courtney asked, and the others piled on to her request.

"Fine," I said, checking my phone. "but we need to make it quick. Your appointment's in twenty minutes."

We rode the elevator to the twenty second floor and I led them to my front door. My apartment stood dark and quiet, just as I'd left it. I ushered the girls inside and they gawked at both the size and austerity of the place. I decorated with a minimalist touch, and almost entirely in dark tones. Chocolate leather sofas, black marble countertops, and mahogany floors. I pulled open the vertical blinds covering the floor to ceiling windows to let in some light and the girls rushed forward to take in views which stretched for twenty miles across the entire city to the suburbs and hills beyond.

"Holy shit, this place is awesome!" Courtney shouted, her voice echoing as she pulled open the slider to explore the balcony. "How much does a place like this cost?"

Way too much, I thought as I headed to the bedroom, stripping as I went. I rifled through my closet as Kayla and Ashley found their way inside my room. Kayla jumped onto the king bed.

"Why the heck didn't we stay here?" she asked, star fishing across the plush duvet. "This place is way better than that pool house."

I slid on a pair of chinos. "Because I live here," I said as Ashley peeked into the master bathroom, "and I like my privacy."

"Wow, that shower is huge!" Ashley said, her voice echoing off the subway tiles. Kayla hopped off the bed to join her and whistled.

"You could fit five people in there," she observed.

"I have," I said, donning a white polo shirt.

Kayla turned to look at me. "Seriously?"

I slid on a pair of leather shoes and laughed. "No." I stood and combed back my hair with my fingers. "Alright, let's go."

We gathered up the other two from the balcony and exited the building through the lobby.

"It's only a few blocks," I told them. "We can walk."

We arrived at Butterfly Studio with five minutes to spare. A beautiful middle-aged woman with purple hair, a septum ring, and sleeve tattoos, and wearing skin-tight black leather pants, approached me with a huge grin on her face. I put my arm around her waist to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my god, you look so good," she said, her stunning smile backed by perfectly white teeth. "Where the fuck have you been, fuck face?"

"Around. How's biz?"

She lifted her eyes to the ceiling and scoffed. "Shitty. I've got to get the fuck out of this dump." She glanced at the four awkward teens standing behind me. "These the friends you mentioned?"

I turned her to face them. "Girls, this is Denise," I said, introducing the woman on my arm. "She was kind enough to squeeze you all in on such short notice."

Denise put her hand on my chest. "It wasn't that big a deal, really. Tuesday afternoons are usually dead as fuck around here anyway."

Ashley and her friends introduced themselves, trying hard not to stare at the striking woman who obviously knew me so well, nor at the deep cleavage her V-neck tank top revealed. Denise stepped toward Brittney and fanned out her hair.

"You are quite striking, aren't you?" she said, sliding her eyes over Brittney's tall form, then she leaned in to examine her hair more closely. She tsked. "And you have such beautiful hair too, but its looking a little sad right now." She made a frowny face, then instantly cheered. "Don't worry, hon. We'll take care of that for you."

She moved to Courtney next and ran the backs of her fingers over her cheek. "Wow, you're a little cutie, aren't you? We'll get this covered up for you, sweetie. Don't you worry."

She paused when she got to Kayla and then looked back at me with a lifted eyebrow, but I ignored her silent judgment. When she turned back around, she glided her thumb over Kayla's eyebrow, and then her upper lip. "We'll get you all tidied up here too, sweetheart. Okay?"

Kayla just stared at Denise and nodded.

"And you...," Denise said, turning to face Ashley. "Holy shit, your skin is perfect. You're like...a blank canvas. You're going to look like a fucking knockout when I'm done with you."

Denise turned to face me with her back to the girls and subtly swirled her hand over her crotch. "So, we're talking the full Monty here, right?"

I laughed. "You don't have to be like that with them. They're cool. But yes, the works. Head to toe and everything in between."

"Bleached assholes too?" she asked with a naughty smile, testing me, and I laughed again.

"Whatever they want. Just do what you do best, Denise. I'm sure they'll look amazing."

Denise appraised the girls one more time and then checked the clock on the wall. "This is going to take a while. You want to come back around...four?"

"Sounds good," I said and then addressed the girls. "I'm going to go work out and get some lunch. I'll meet you all back here in a few hours." I kissed Denise on the cheek again and left them in her expert care.

A six mile run and an hour at the gym had me feeling reenergized after spending so much time cooped up in Ashley's pool house. I went home to shower and change, then made myself a late lunch. Before heading back to the salon to meet up with the girls, I made one more stop at a clinic I visited so often, the clinicians knew me by name. I provided a sample and hoped that my recklessness hadn't endangered the girls in any way.

As I pushed my way through the salon's heavy glass doors and approached the reception desk, I walked right past Ashley without even recognizing her.

"Hey!" she said, and I turned.

"Holy fucking shit."

Her silky black hair had been trimmed significantly and pinned up in a loose bun, leaving slightly curled whisps to frame her face. She'd had her eyebrows sculpted to flawless arches and her makeup, which had been done to perfection, made her eyes look huge. I couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think you're way out of my league now," I said and she flashed a bashful grin. She still had her buck teeth, of course, but for some reason they only added to her charming appearance.

We sat together and chatted while we waited for the others. Kayla finished next and I choked when I saw her.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I said under my breath.

Like Ashley, her eyebrows had been plucked to within an inch of their lives. She had two of them now. Her pigtails had been refashioned into loose puffballs, tied with long ribbons. Her thin lips now appear plump and pouty, and I noticed that the light dusting of hair over her lip had been waxed.

She brushed her hand over the front of her pants and smiled. "Gone," she said. "Every last bit."

Courtney brought us all to our feet. Ashley stared at her in amazement and they rushed into each other's arms to hug.

"Don't make me fucking cry, bitch," Courtney said quietly.

By some miracle of science and art, her skin looked flawless, and for the first time, I saw the face that hid beneath her acne. She wasn't just cute. She was beautiful. When she and Ashley separated, I took her hand and stared at her.

"Do you like it?" she asked, dabbing at the tears that threatened to flood her makeup.

"I'm...Yeah. I like it a lot. How do you feel?"

More tears formed in her eyes and she choked back a sob. "Normal."

I pulled her into my arms and shooshed her. "Hey now, don't start that, okay?"

She kept her arms on my chest to prevent her face from touching my shirt. When she looked up at me and smiled, I wanted to kiss her, but I returned her smile instead and ran my hand over her back.

"Wait'll you see what comes next," I said, changing the subject. She lifted one of her perfect eyebrows.

"Oh? What's that?"

"You'll...see..."

"What's wrong?" Courtney asked, seeing the expression on my face suddenly change. She followed to where my eyes looked and pushed me away.

"No fucking WAY!" she yelled.

Brittney walked toward us and my eyes nearly fell out of my head. She looked like a Gaelic goddess as she approached, her fiery red hair, cut short by half and done up in layer upon layer of luxurious waves, bounced elegantly around her beautiful round face. Her eyelashes, normally a pale gold color, were now dark and full, framing her stunning green eyes, and her lips looked as red and juicy as freshly picked cherries.

"Oh my god, Brit!" Ashley screamed.

The four girls rushed together, squealing and hugging one another, valiantly fighting back tears, but having little luck. Brittney noticed me hanging back and broke from her friends, striding toward me with purpose. She put her hand on the back of my head and kissed me hard, her lips warm and fierce. She bit my bottom lip as she pulled away, drawing blood.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you."

"Don't thank him," Denise said from behind her. "He didn't do shit," she said playfully.

I spun Brittney around, my arm around her waist, and shook my head. "You're a fucking miracle worker. A goddammed artist."

She punched the air in front of her and said, "Aw, shucks." Then she laughed and shook her head. "I can only work with what I'm given, and these lovely ladies thankfully had a lot to give me. Especially that one," she said, lifting her chin to Brittney. "Sexy fucking goddess, isn't she?"

I pulled Brittney tight against me and smiled. "I've been telling her that since the day I met her, but she never believes me."

"Well, she better believe you now!" Diane said with a laugh, then looked Brittney over one more time and shook her head. "Fucking amazing," she muttered.

"Are we good to go?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yup. You taking care of this?" she asked me. "Because between the treatments and all the product they picked out, it's gonna be fuckin' expensive," she laughed.

I shook my head and nodded to Ashley, who produced her mother's credit card and handed it over. Denise took it from her and tapped it in her palm.

"O-kay, I'll be right back."

When she returned, she handed the credit card slip to Ashley for her to sign and her eyes popped.

"Don't forget the tip," I said, winking at Denise. "Twenty five percent. At least." Fuck you very much, Erin.

Ashley did the math and shook her head as she signed. "My mom's going to kill me," she said to herself.

Denise took back the bill and the pen and blew me a kiss. "Give me a call sometime. I'd love to catch up." She waved both hands at the girls. "So nice to meet you all. Have fun tonight!"

The difference between going into the salon and coming out couldn't have been starker. Almost no one had paid the girls any attention before, but now heads turned and mouths opened when they walked by. The girls noticed the difference too, and I could tell it bothered them.

"Everyone's looking at us," Ashley said quietly as we made our way to the next stop.

"Because you look like four of the hottest fucking bitches in the city," I said. "Don't look back at them, okay? Pay them no mind. Look straight ahead like you own the fucking place. Pick your head up and keep your shoulders back. Confidence, ladies. Project it out of your eyeballs like fucking laser beams."

Our very presence caused the sidewalk in front of us to part as people jumped to get out of our way. A few men catcalled and I heard several whistles, and even women did doubletakes when we passed by.

Our next stop was a boutique I'd heard about, but where I unfortunately didn't know anyone. Thankfully, I didn't need to. Several sales staff hurried forward to tend to us as soon as we walked in.

"They each need a couple outfits," I explained to the senior saleswoman. "Something to wear out for the evening, but nothing too formal, and something casual to wear out of the store. And they need everything. Clothes, shoes, accessories...all the things."

"Undergarments?" the woman asked, sizing me up and wondering what these four girls were doing there with a man my age.

"Absolutely."

"Something functional or something...a little more intimate?"

"Oh, definitely intimate," I said, and Brittney smirked. "Extremely intimate. The more intimate, the better."

"Got it...no problem. Why don't you young ladies go with Georgette and she'll get you measured. Are you planning to wait here for your...friends?" she asked me.

"Oh, we're more than just his friends," Courtney said, picking up on the woman's judgmental vibe. She rubbed my back and then grabbed my butt. "A lot more."

I decided to leave and come back for them later.

Chapter 31 - Theory into Practice

Despite the unwanted attention from Courtney's comment, and the disparaging looks the sales staff gave me when I returned to the store, they had nailed it with the clothes. Between Ashley's flowing A-line skirt, Brittney's tight designer jeans, Kayla's off the shoulder blouse, and Courtney's striking red wrap dress, I couldn't figure out where to look first.

I escorted them to a restaurant not far from the boutique for a quick bite before the evening's fun began. When our server asked about drinks, I ordered a Manhattan.

"And for the lady?" he asked, addressing Brittney.

"What do you guys think?" I interrupted, flipping through the wine list. "Want to get a bottle of something sparkly?"

"Uh...sure?" Courtney said, keeping her voice small. "Sparkles are cool."

"Can we get a bottle of the Carneros rosé, please?" I asked, handing him the list. "And five glasses, please."

"Certainly. I'll be right back with your drinks."

When he left us alone, Courtney leaned in. "Holy shit, he didn't even card us!" she whispered.

"Because you look like you're twenty eight," I said, unfurling the napkin into my lap.

"Really?" She whipped out a small compact from the purse hanging off her chair, both acquisitions from the boutique. She checked her face and gave a satisfied grunt. "Huh, I guess so."

When our server returned with the sparkling wine and filled our glasses, I lifted a toast.

"To the First Timers Club," I said.

Our food came fairly quickly, which surprised me at first, but a glance around the restaurant showed it to be a fairly light service. Probably part of the reason our waiter had skipped the IDs. When everyone had settled in to eat, I revealed the next part of our evening.

"You all look amazing," I told them. "Better than amazing. You're sexy as fuck. How are you all feeling right now?"

Kayla shoveled a large bite of pasta into her mouth and talked while she chewed. "I can't get over how much people are staring at us. Especially guys. It's sooo fucking weird."

"Guys are actually looking at my face for once and not just my boobs," Courtney observed, her tone a tad scornful.

"I kind of feel like a superhero," Ashley said, and the young version of Elastigirl came immediately to mind. Everyone shared a laugh at her comment.

Brittney leveled me with a thoughtful look and said, "I know every time you ask me that question, I tell you that it's the best day of my life. But I only tell you that because it's always true. This is the best day of my life," she said, and then took a stuttering breath. "The best fucking day."

Courtney lifted her flute. "I'll drink to that."

"Here, here!" said Kayla.

"So, where are you taking us next?" Ashley wondered.

I steepled my fingers in front of my lips. "You've learned a lot over the past few days, and now you all look the part too. Fucking gorgeous. But there's a huge difference between theory and practice. So, tonight, I'm taking you out on a hunting expedition."

I had their undivided attention.

"What kind of hunting expedition?" Kayla asked.

I smiled at her and said, "An orgasm hunt." Her eyes widened and the four of them shared a curious look. "I'm taking you to a place called Arcadium. It's an adults-only arcade, but we're not going there to play video games, Ashley," I said when her face lit up. "Instead, your mission is to bring me back an orgasm you receive from someone you picked up while we're there. I don't care who you get it from, but you have to talk someone you don't know into giving it to you."