The First Timers Club Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on a second," Courtney said, shaking her head. "You want us to have sex," she whispered the word, "in public?"

I sipped my cocktail and shook my head. "No, not full blown sex," I said. I wiggled my pinky. "Just fingers."

"Wait, how are we supposed to do that?" Ashley asked, her face paler than usual.

"Well, I generally recommend focusing on the clit, but it's totally up to you."

She frowned. "You know what I mean. How are we supposed to just pick up some random stranger and get them to, you know, finger us inside an arcade?" she asked, keeping her voice low.

"You're not going to have any problems picking someone up," I laughed. "In fact, you're going to have guys flocking to you like seagulls." They exchanged highly skeptical looks. "Trust me on that."

Kayla seemed a little more concerned about logistics. "How are we supposed to find any, you know, like, privacy?"

I held up my hands and shrugged. "Wherever you can. In a dark corner, under a table, in the bathroom, outside somewhere, it really doesn't matter."

They were all dubious. I took another sip and waved my hand at them. "Oh, I almost forgot! One other thing. You can't reciprocate. You have to get them to do it without offering anything in return. No handies, no blowjobs, no kisses, no feels up your shirt, none of that. Not even your phone number. It has to be a completely one-sided transaction. Their hand on your pussy, nothing more."

Their faces fell.

Courtney slapped her hands on the table, rattling the silverware, then lowered her voice. "Dude, you think some guy's going to just finger me to an orgasm in a public place, and not expect something in return?"

"Of course not," I laughed. "They're going to absolutely expect something in return. But you're not going to give it to them."

"Why not?" she asked.

I sighed and said, "Because, this exercise isn't about them. This is about you and whether or not you actually have any power and control over your own sexual needs and can put yourselves first if and when you need to. Look, I know I can be a prick sometimes and a bit overbearing, but you guys have no idea how easy you've had it with me. I never went into this expecting anything in return from you four. I hoped for it, of course, but I never expected it or demanded it from you."

I leaned in a little further to make sure they paid close attention. "Most sexual experiences you're going to have with guys in the real world won't be that easy. A lot of men are selfish pricks who'll do everything they can to get what they want from you without giving anything back, and I want to see how you handle that kind of pressure."

A long moment of silence followed as they contemplated what I'd said. They surely must have had some inkling of its truth, I hoped. Their dealings with members of the opposite sex, though limited, should have led them to a similar conclusion. If not consciously, then at least intuitively.

"What if, like, they get mad?" Kayla asked. "Or worse?"

"I'll be there keeping an eye on things," I assured her. "Also, you saw how effective a squeeze to the testicles can be." When no one smiled at my joke, I became more serious. "If things start going south and you can't get away, just start screaming your head off and I'll put the motherfucker in a hospital."

I looked at their horrified expressions. Okay, maybe a little too dark. Pull it back, Charlie Bronson. I leaned back and chuckled.

"Nothing like that's going to happen, okay? I think you'll have guys lining up to stick their fingers in your pussy. Picking the best candidate and then keeping your hands off him will be your biggest challenge. A confident woman should be able to walk in there and come out ten minutes later with a satisfied smile on her face. You'll have...," I checked my watch, "...just over four hours. Plenty of time."

I lifted my hand to get the waiter's attention and mimed signing a check. Ashley reached for her purse, but I put my hand on her arm. "Dinner's on me." To the rest of them, I said, "Eat up. Time's a wasting."