The First Timers Club Pt. 07

Story Info
In Ashley's bed. Lessons in manipulation. Erin's trap.
15k words
4.63
3.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32 - Leather and Lace

"You actually sucked his dick?" I asked Kayla, dumbfounded. "Like, to completion?"

The return trip from Arcadium was excruciating. After a quick stop at my apartment to throw together a travel bag, the five of us made our way back to Ashley's house. Not one of the girls had been successful in her mission to hunt an orgasm, and two had failed miserably.

Kayla stared into her lap and humped her shoulders. "He was hot. I couldn't help myself."

"And what about you?" I asked Ashley. "Any reason you thought giving that guy a handjob was a good idea?"

"He told me he really needed it," she whined. "I felt bad for him. He was in pain."

I palmed my face. Unbelievable.

"What about you?" I asked Brittney. "I thought you had it in the bag."

"I'm telling you, it's these pants! They're so goddamned tight. He couldn't get his hand inside and he kept grabbing my ass and tits. Then I accidentally headbutted him."

"Courtney," I said. "Courtney, baby! You had six guys hit on you that I saw. Six! What the hell happened?"

She glowered, her arms folded tightly over her chest. "Who? Oh, you mean bad breath guy? Or maybe you're talking about falling down drunk guy? Or the I've got a wedding ring on guy? Or could it be one of those three douche bags who didn't even know I had a face? Fuck those losers! I should have let that woman who wanted to buy me a drink do it."

"Oh my god, Courtney. Why didn't you just go pick up someone else then?" I asked.

She hunched down in her seat, pouting. "Because, I didn't feel like it, okay? Fuck your stupid tests. Getting fingered in public. What kind of dumb idea was that, anyway? Are you just making this shit up as you go, or did you read about it in a book somewhere?"

I threw up my hands. Fuck me.

Ashley dropped Kayla and Courtney off at their homes on the way, making sure they took their new purchases with them. As we approached Ashley's house, we decided it would be best if I went around the side of the house, rather than through the garage. At two in the morning, everyone should have been asleep, but with Erin and Clay and a bag of coke, you never knew.

Brittney decided she needed to get home as well, since she'd been wearing the same two outfits for five days now and it would be nice to check in with her parents at least once. She kissed me goodnight as I exited the car to make my way, stealth commando style, around the main house and across the yard to the pool house. I pulled on the slider, but it wouldn't budge. Someone had locked it.

Fuck!

I tried the windows, but all were latched, tight and secure. I frantically texted Ashley.

Pool house is locked! Help!

She replied a few seconds later.

OMG! Come 2 back door. Will let u in.

I hurried past the pool to the back deck and saw Ashley standing behind the glass. She pulled the French door open and waved me in.

"Hurry up!" she hissed.

I dove inside the kitchen and she closed the door behind me. She pointed upstairs and then held a finger to her lips. As quietly as we could, we crept up the stairs to her bedroom and ducked inside without anyone seeing us.

"Holy shit," I breathed. "Thanks for saving me."

Ashley held her finger to her lips and then pushed her palms down toward the floor to indicate I needed to seriously shut the fuck up.

"Sorry," I whispered.

She turned on a video game and turned up the volume a bit to provide some cover, then held up her phone and texted me.

Thin walls

Text to talk

I gave her a thumbs up and set my bag down near her bed. Then I surveyed the arrangements and texted her.

Where will I sleep?

She looked at me like I was stupid and sighed.

In the bed

- With you?

She made a face and mouthed something, then texted it to me

Duh!

I gave her a sheepish smile and lifted my hands and shrugged. As I started to undress, I received another text from her. I tossed my shirt aside to read it.

Want to see what I got?

I looked at her and tilted my head. She lifted three of the bags from the boutique, then sent another text.

Undies

I lifted my head and nodded vigorously. Fuck yes, I'd like to see that. She grinned and clapped and tapped her feet. I pulled off my pants and crawled onto her bed, naked, while she yanked down her skirt and pulled off her blouse and underwear. I noticed that her pussy had been neatly trimmed by the salon. Just a tiny patch of hair on top of her mons, the rest perfectly waxed.

She began to remove a variety of serious looking black gear from the two larger bags. Before she had even put them on, I knew what they were.

Tada!

She texted when she'd completed the outfit. The thigh high boots looked fantastic on her, and as she spun around, I took in a sharp breath at just how fantastic her big ass looked against the tight black bustier. When she turned back to face me, I curled my finger at her and pointed to the bed, but she laughed silently and shook her head. Then she quickly tapped out a text.

Two more

Then u choose

I looked up after I'd read her message and she stared at me, her face serious. She sent another message.

I've wanted 2cu in my bed 4ever

I want to fuck u!!!!!

Just reading the words made my dick grow. I tapped out a response and sent it.

I want to fuck you too

Bad

Can you tell?

When her head came up from her phone, I leaned back and pointed at my huge erection. She looked at it and sighed, then bounced up and down impatiently. She sent a quick reply.

Will hurry

Promise

She quickly wiggled out of the bustier and danced out of her boots. From the third bag, she pulled a multitude of delicate lacy garments and took a moment to figure out their proper arrangement and orientation. After some doing, she quickly texted a message.

What do u think?

She wore a bra, panty, garter belt, and stockings combo in white. Simple but elegant, the lacy material showed everything underneath. I quickly texted back.

You look so fucking hot I want to jump you right now!

She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled as she read it. She looked up and bent at the waist and stuck out her butt to blow me a kiss. Then she held up a finger and pulled off the lingerie.

Her last look comprised a single piece. A crotchless, assless pair of sheer white panties and nothing else. She started typing, but I didn't wait for her to finish. I leaned over the bed and grabbed her wrist to pull her on top of me.

Our kiss turned out to be far more restrained that I'd imagined it would be. More tender and giving. It lacked the frantic urgency of her first kiss, and I sensed a newfound confidence within her. She didn't need to rush. She didn't need to eagerly chase after me, fearing that she might not get another chance. She knew I found her attractive and she understood why, and she knew she could be patient and take her time because she knew I'd be there waiting for her.

I turned her onto her back and kissed my way down her body. I hadn't had a chance to explore her the way I would have wanted to in the pool house. Her breasts were very small but perfectly shaped, her nipples petite and puffy. I took one between my lips and dragged my tongue over it, then suckled it. When I went for the other, she arched her back and sighed.

I kissed my way down her stomach and over the lace waistband of her crotchless panties, to the small patch of pubic hair above her pussy, then down over the tops of her thighs, coaxing her legs open with my hands. She reached for her breasts, mashing and lifting them, her thumbs and forefingers pinching and pulling her nipples.

I licked and teased her tender pussy, just a thin slit formed by her plump outer labia, her delicate lips and tiny clit completely hidden within. She closed her eyes and moved her hips against me. Her mouth came open, her moans breathy and her cries soft. She didn't want to wake her parents, and I kept my own vocalizations to a minimum, knowing how the low tenor of my voice would carry so easily through the walls.

We fucked face to face, and I watched the evolution of her expressions from the time I entered her until the moment of her soundless orgasm. The Mitchells spared no expense on their home furnishings and Ashley's bed proved quite sturdy. The thick foam mattress soundlessly absorbed our movements, allowing us to fuck more vigorously than I would have thought possible.

When she went to her knees and I fucked her from behind, she had a tougher time governing her reactions, the occasional moan slipping from her lips. I wanted to fuck her roughly, to slap her ass and squeeze her cheeks and encourage her with my voice, but I did none of those things. Not that night. Not in her room with her parents two doors away. I did try to put my thumb in her ass, but she reached back and pulled my hand away. Nothing in there tonight either.

When it came time for me to cum, I risked speaking and said, "I'm going to cum" in a low voice.

The words spurred her on and she moved even faster, crashing her big ass against me.

"Where do you want it? I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum, Ashley!" I hissed.

The imminence of my release sprinted for the finish line. When she didn't stop, I considered pulling out and cumming on her back, but I didn't do that either.

I let out a soft groan and Ashley whispered, "That's it. Cum inside me."

I unloaded inside of her, filling her with my semen. She felt it happen. She must have. The sudden warmth, the complete elimination of friction, the wet noises of my cock entering and leaving her pussy. When I finally stopped, she reached back to hold me inside of her and we went onto our sides. She pulled my hand to her small breast and held it there.

When my cock eventually deflated, I moved to withdraw from her, but she put her hand on my hip.

"Don't," she whispered. "Please."

So I stayed inside of her pussy. After a while, she turned her head and I kissed her. The part of me that knew this would lead to nothing good took a back seat and kept its mouth shut. It allowed me this one small moment of intimacy. The time for regrets and second guesses would come later. Let her have this moment, it said. She deserves it.

Later, when I tried to withdraw, she didn't stop me and I rolled onto my back. She flipped over onto her elbow to look at me, her face serene and content. I opened my mouth to talk, but she put her fingers on my lips and picked up her phone.

That was wonderful

I read the message when I found my phone. My response could have been more profound.

Agreed

I paused and then added a postscript.

I can't get enough of you

She grinned and tapped her reply.

I love fucking you

My reply came swiftly.

Want to go again?

- Yes!!!!

What would you like to try?

-???

New position?

Different lingerie?

Whatever you want

She paused and regarded me before responding.

Why my ass?

I looked at her, confused, and she quickly expounded.

Ur so obsessed lol!!!

I looked at her for a while, then typed out a long response.

I can't help it. I love your ass. I love the way it looks, the way it feels. Your ass is perfect, Ashley. Perfect.

She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear again, then tapped out a long response of her own.

I don't get it. At the arcade almost every guy mentioned it. How can u all love it so much when I hate it?

I took a deep breath and considered my response.

I don't know. It's something primal, I guess. It makes me sad that you hate it so much. Imagine if I hated my cock and wished it was smaller...

Her eyes moved to mine and she shook her head furiously, mouthing 'no'. She tapped furiously.

NOOOO!!!

Ur cock is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I love it so much!!!

I laughed silently.

See?

Now you understand how I feel about your big, amazing ass!

It's beautiful and I love it so much!

She breathed out a laugh and looked at me, her mouth quirked up into a wry smile. She typed a message.

You want to fuck it don't you?

I studied her face before replying. She waited patiently while I composed my novel.

I love anal sex. Not everyone does. If you want to try it, I would love that. If not, no biggie. I love your pussy and mouth just as much. 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

She read the message and threw her head back, laughing silently. Then she snorted and clamped her hand over her mouth and laughed some more. When it passed, she sent her reply.

I'll try it with u

I can't guarantee I'll love it tho

I tossed my head from side to side.

No guarantees in life

Can't do it tonight though

- Y not?

LOL!

Look who's so eager to get fucked in the ass now?

She slapped my arm and replied.

Ur soooo bad!!

I stuck out my tongue at her.

Butt plugs are in the pool house

Will have to wait until tomorrow.

Ashley frowned and sent her reply

I don't think I can use those

Can I get my own?

I nodded and sent a reply.

I get it. Too weird. Let's shop together and find you a few.

- A few!!!

- How many do I need?

Different sizes

Have to work up to this cock

Plus, they make them with tails...

Ashley's eyes flew open and she jumped up onto her knees, typing furiously.

R u fucking kidding?

I can have a tail?

I blew a laugh from my nose.

Cat tail. Horse tail. Wolf tail. All kinds, all colors.

She stared at the screen and reread the message several times before replying.

Omg I'm going to make the sexiest costume 4 u!

She looked at me and then down at my cock.

When u ready?

I'm ready now.

I typed my response and then tossed my phone aside after sending it.

Why don't you suck my big cock and help me get ready?

She read the message, tossed her phone, and sucked my big cock.

Chapter 33 - Advanced Manipulation

Waking up with Brittney had troubled me for the familiar intimacy of her embrace. Waking with Ashley left me with no such regrets. I felt pressure on my cock and hair on my thighs and when I opened my eyes, I found her smiling at me from between my legs.

"Good morning," I said, and then clapped my hand over my mouth when her eyes widened.

She lifted her head and stroked my cock and mouthed the words 'good morning' and then went back to work. I found my phone and quickly typed her a message, turning it to face her so she could read it.

Lick it please

She grinned and did as I asked, sliding her tongue over the bottom of the shaft and teasing the frenulum. She watched me type another message as she cleaned my cock with her tongue.

You look so fucking sexy doing that.

She grinned and then shivered and resumed licking. I tossed my head back and gasped and then typed another message.

Suck the head and jack me off

Soft and slow

Her lips closed over my glans and she slowly rolled them over the ridge while her hand moved up and down the shaft. Despite herself, she moaned softly. My eyes shuttered and I breathed out deeply. My god, her mouth felt wonderful.

69?

We pleasured each other with our mouths, taking our time, exploring every inch of the other's sex. I wanted to know her pussy. Every soft fold, every crevasse, every bump and wrinkle and mole. Her clit became my pal. My buddy. My best friend. I teased her and kissed her and sucked on her until she sent a signal to Ashley's brain that she should probably have an orgasm now, so she did. Then I received a similar message from my cock and I thought, why the hell not?

When Ashley kissed me, I tasted my cum on her lips. I could tell she was already eager for more sex. I sent her a text.

Is your dad still home?

She found her phone and read it and nodded. Then she sent her reply

1-2 hrs

We fucked for one to two hours, I'm not exactly sure. I came inside her pussy twice more, but the second time I did it, I saw a pang of fear in her eyes. Despite her reservations, however, she still held me inside of her until long after my cock had softened. When I finally pulled out of her, she reached between her legs and rubbed my cum between her fingers.

You won't get pregnant

She read my message and wiped her cummy fingers on her nipples before replying.

How can u b sure?

- I can't have kids

She stared at me, studying my face, and her perfectly sculpted eyebrows parted.

I'm so sorry

I chuckled softly and sent my reply.

Don't be

My choice

I can cum inside you every time if you want

Her cheeks lifted when she read my message.

I love it when u cum inside me

- I love it too

Will you cum inside me again?

Please?

- Put your bustier and boots on and go stand against the wall

- I want to fuck you standing up

Ashley leaped off the bed and quickly put on her outfit. When she put her palms flat against the wall and stuck out her large ass, I couldn't believe how quickly my erection returned. Her boundless enthusiasm and creative lovemaking turned me on so much. I felt sore from fucking her so many times already, but I had to have her again.

I moved behind her and guided my cock into her pussy and fucked her harder than I probably should have. My hands moved from her wide hips to her small tits and everywhere in between. Then I heard a rumble of footsteps in the hallway and a deep cough from Clay as he walked past on his way to the stairs.

My head moved to follow him through the wall as I fucked his baby daughter two feet away and the thought of it made me cum. I squeezed Ashley's breasts and thrusted my cock inside of her pussy and groaned in her ear. She cried out softly and I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Ash?" Clay called from just outside the door. "You say something?"

When I uncovered her mouth, she yelled back, "No, dad." I thrusted inside of her several more times as the last of my cum flowed into his daughter's pussy.

"Okay. I'm heading out."

"Bye, dad."

I slapped her ass and she turned her head and gave me a harsh look. When his footsteps faded down the stairs and the garage door opened, she pushed me backwards onto the bed and jumped on my waist.

"I can't believe you did that!" she hissed, beating on my chest with her fist.

"It felt good though, didn't it?"

She tried to hold on to her scowl, but it turned into a huge shit-eating grin. "Really fucking good! Oh my god, we were having sex right in front of him!" she whispered.

"I know."

With enough rest and water and lube, I could have fucked her all day. But text messages from her three friends to both our phones told us that our escapades for the morning would have to come to an end.

She talked me into taking a shower with her. I told her I didn't have the strength for another round so quickly, but she insisted it would be strictly business. When one soapy finger found her asshole and another found her pussy, she grabbed my wrist and coaxed me to rub her clit. One last orgasm before sex school.

"So, where did we go wrong?" I asked the girls after we'd all disrobed and settled into our familiar spots inside the pool house.

We'd managed to get ourselves back inside when Ashley found a spare key in the junk drawer. I didn't know who had locked it or why, but I would make sure to ask Erin about it when I saw her later. Everything inside looked to be in order, exactly as we'd left it. Together with my dead car battery, that made two strange occurrences in a row. I didn't believe in coincidences.