The First Timers Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To prove to herself that Erin Mitchell, former head of the cheerleading squad and high school prom queen, still had it.

Courtney had asked if they'd ever be able to know if I'd been manipulating them or not, and I'd told her they probably wouldn't. If I could manipulate Courtney and her friends without them knowing, what made me think Erin couldn't do the same to me? She'd already proven herself my superior in almost every way that mattered in that regard. If this really was an elaborate manipulation, and she had committed to marshal the full force of her capabilities against me, I didn't see any possible way I would ever know.

Unfortunately, my understanding of this fact merely graduated me from the realm of unknown unknowns to known unknowns, but brought me no closer to actually knowing the truth.

I could always choose not to play her game, of course. If I walked away right now, she would lose by default, and I could continue fucking Ashley and her friends to my heart's content. I had their phone numbers and they had mine. They were all adults who could drive. There would be nothing Erin could do about it, right?

No, not right. She had leverage against me now. Those awful videos. If I crossed her or went against her wishes, she could use them against me. Would she go that far just to spite me? Would I be willing to gamble and find out? No, I wouldn't, I decided. If I walked away from Erin, and she forbade me from seeing Ashley and her friends as punishment, I would have no choice but to comply. I couldn't risk losing my career or my freedom, no matter how fondly I felt about them.

As I pulled into my parking spot, my mind began to clear. The pool house may have been a sanctuary, but this was home. My home. The only rules that existed here were those of my own making, and the sense of agency and control over my life as I rode the elevator to the twenty second floor dispelled the uncertainties and misgivings about my dealings with the Mitchells. I'd returned to my fortress of solitude.

Only, tonight, I wouldn't be alone.