The First Timers Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held up the cup of water in her hand and said, "That's okay. I'm still working on this one."

"No, it's fine. Please. I want to."

I picked up another cup of water off the table and handed it to her. When she reached for it, I released it a little early and it bounced off her hand, spilling onto her dress. She froze up, her face in shock.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry, Ashley. Fuck! I'm such a klutz." I wiped at the spillage, my hand lingering on her tits.

"It's okay. It's fine," she started to say, then realized what I'd done. "Hey!"

I gave her breast a quick squeeze and smiled at her. "Gotcha!"

The other three girls howled with laughter as Ashley's cheeks reddened. Then I pulled Ashley's driver's license from my back pocket and held it up to her face. Her mouth opened in shock.

"Not only do I now have your full name and home address, but I also got to rub against you, kiss your neck, and cop a feel. Not a bad haul for just two drinks."

I almost felt bad seeing the look of betrayal on her face. She reached for her license but I pulled it back. She snatched it from my hand, incensed. I laughed good heartedly and gestured to the sofa.

"Go ahead and take a seat," I said and started to clap. "Ashley Mitchell, everyone!"

Her friends joined in applause as Ashley walked defeated back to her place on the sectional. When everyone had settled, I crossed my hands over my chest and gave them all an assessing look.

"So," I began, "what did we learn from that encounter?"

"That you're a stone cold manipulator," Courtney said to agreeable laughter from Brittney and Kayla, but Ashley didn't find it amusing at all.

"That trick...with the driver's license. Is that real?" Kayla asked, alarmed.

I shrugged. "It could be, for all you know," I said and she shook her head. "Seriously, though," I said addressing the rest of them, "how did I do it? What techniques did I employ to mop the floor with Ashley here?"

Ashley glared at me and turned her head away. Brittney started to raise her hand but caught herself.

"You acted like a pathetic loser," she said.

"Correct! Ashley's a good person and she wants to be nice to people, so I used that to maneuver her into my trap. Now, I was going pretty fast there and wasn't even being that subtle. Imagine if I'd had a couple hours to work that angle on her? I probably would have ended up with her phone as well as her driver's license and been banging her in the bathroom before anyone even noticed."

"Hey!" Ashley cried, but I held up my hand to her.

"I'm just joking, but not really. Look, this kind of shit really happens, okay? So you've got to be savvy and assume that everyone is probably lying to you, at least a little bit."

"Isn't that kind of cynical?" asked Brittney.

"Any stranger you meet could tell you anything they want and you'd have no way of knowing if it's true or not. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. The trick is being skeptical and wary without putting off a standoffish vibe.

"It's about probabilities, okay? Taking Mr. Horsecock as an example, there's some probability that what he says is true and some probability that it's a lie. You don't now right away what the odds are, so just assume it's fifty-fifty. You want to get to a threshold of, like, eighty percent certain before you start to act."

"How do you know when it's eighty percent?" Kayla asked.

"The same way cops do. Chat them up. Interview them. Ask them questions and listen to their answers. Do they make sense? Are they consistent? Do they seem shifty or evasive? Ask the same question two or three times a couple of different ways and see if there are any discrepancies in the way they answer. Don't be afraid to ask for proof if something sounds too good to be true or if their claims are extraordinary.

"The main takeaway here is to assume there's a good chance everyone is bullshitting you, at least a little bit, and to not be afraid to walk away. You don't owe anybody shit. Hurt feelings? Too fucking bad. Get over it. Think I'm a bitch? Eat me. Think I owe you something? Eat a bag of dicks and get bent. You need to always be looking out for number one. Some rando at a bar should never be your first concern."

"Fuck me," Courtney said after a long silence. "How the fuck are we ever supposed to trust anyone ever again?"

I fixed her with a cold hard stare and said, "You trust someone when they've proven themselves worthy of your trust, and not a second before."

When I asked for the next volunteer, no one stepped forward. They'd been shaken by how easily I'd manipulated Ashley and they didn't seem to be in a rush to become my next victim. I pointed at Courtney.

"You seemed pretty confident earlier. Still think you can take me on?" I challenged.

She pushed up from the couch and adjusted her dress, improving her cleavage. "Fine," she said, dusting off her shoulders. "No problem. I got this."

"I'm sure you do, sugar tits. Let's dance."

She smirked and made a beeline straight for me, going for the blitz maneuver.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked, lifting her chin.

I turned to glance at her and gave her a once over, then turned back, unimpressed. I even threw in an under-the-breath scoff for good measure. The maneuver worked like a charm.

"Hey!" she said, pushing on my arm.

I turned my head and said, "What the fuck do you want?"

"I was going to see if you wanted me to suck your cock, but I didn't realize you were gay. Sorry to bother you. See ya, loser."

She turned as if to walk away and I turned my body to her, intrigued by the gambit. "Hey, wait up," I said, putting my hand on her shoulder." She turned quickly and flicked it off, her glare menacing. I raised my hands in mock surrender and laughed condescendingly. "Hey, sorry, okay? I thought you were someone else." I stuck out my hand. "I'm Spencer. Spencer Garglenuts."

Courtney blew a quick laugh from her nose but recovered quickly. "Courtney. Courtney go fuck yourself. What are you drinking, anyway?"

It was my turn to suppress a laugh. "Tequila. Why? You going to buy me another?"

She scoffed. "You wish. I just wanted to know what pussies drink. Now I know." She flashed me a smirk that said she'd only been half serious.

Nice. So far, so good. I nodded, impressed.

"Okay, Courtney go fuck yourself, how about I buy you a tequila and the two of us pussies can sit together and talk about that blowjob?"

She took her time considering the offer. "Tell you what, pencil dick. I'll take the tequila, and we can talk about how maybe you can get that blowjob back on the table."

I tossed my head back and uttered a single 'ha!' "The tequila should be worth at least a blowjob," I retorted, retrieving a cup from the table and handing it to her.

"You're kidding, right? Tequila won't even get you to first base, Spence." She took a sip. "But I think we might be able to find an arrangement that works for both of us."

She seriously impressed me. I only wished she would have been this assured and glib at the arcade. I decided to stop playing around with her and show her what happens when girls get too cocky.

"Great. So, you suck my cock and I give you what in return?"

She grinned, not falling for the obvious inducement. "Nuh-uh, Spencie-poo. First you give me something and then maybe you get something in return."

I raised my eyebrow. "Interesting. So, first you make me an offer. Then, you take it back and want me to buy you a drink first. Now, you want me to do something else too? Sorry to say, but you sound like an entitled, stuck up cunt, if I'm being honest. Court."

Courtney's eyes narrowed. She didn't like being called that word, apparently, but she brushed it off. "Oh, don't worry," she said, swirling her drink. "What I have in mind should be easy for a stud like you?"

"Tell me more."

"How about we finish these drinks," she said, lifting her skirt an inch, "then you stick your big, strong hand up my skirt and finger my pussy until I cum?"

I cleared my throat and made a show of considering her offer. "So, I finger you and you suck my cock. Is that your offer?"

Courtney's face faltered for just a second. "Um, no. You finger me to an orgasm and then I consider sucking your cock. No promises."

Good catch, kid. I furrowed my brow and said, "Consider? Mm...no thanks. I don't do considerations."

She smiled seductively and leaned forward to show me her cleavage, then whispered, "I suck really good cock and I always swallow the fucking cum."

Fuck me. Even though I felt her offer, as stated, bordered on being an inducement, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. I couldn't think of many men who would pass her up.

"Okay, let me make sure I have this straight," I said. "I finger you to an orgasm and you consider sucking my cock and swallowing my cum, but you're not making any promises. Do I have that right?"

"One hundred percent with a cherry on top," she said, popping the final p.

I lifted my eyebrows and said, "Deal. I'm done with my drink. Let's see that snatch of yours."

Once again, her eyes narrowed and she fought back a sharp retort. "No looking, only touching." She hiked up her skirt to mid-thigh. "Go ahead, big boy. Thrill me."

"Why don't you take off your panties first?" I asked, but she shook her head and smiled devilishly.

"Because I'm not wearing any."

I reached beneath her skirt and slid my hand along the inside of her thigh. As I approached her crotch, her chest lifted from a deep inhalation of breath. She smiled.

"Not quite there yet. Keep going..."

I smirked and contacted her pussy with the side of my hand. When I brushed my fingers over her vulva, I found her both smoothly waxed and incredibly wet. I slid my finger between her pussy lips and sank it into her vagina with a single, smooth movement.

She gasped and whispered, "Disco."

I moved my finger in and out of her warm, wet vagina and slowly unzipped my pants. Courtney looked down in alarm.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I pulled out my cock and stroked it. "You didn't say I couldn't jack off while I do this." Then I hooked my finger and rolled it over her g-spot.

Confusion washed over her face and she stuttered, "W-wait a second, are they allowed to do that?"

I shooshed her and dragged my thumb over her clit. Her breath caught in her throat and she put her hand on my wrist.

"Don't you want to cum, Courtney go fuck yourself? I'll make you cum."

When she didn't resist, I took my thumb off her clit and resumed finger fucking her, but without stimulating her g-spot. My hand moved quickly over my cock, racing to bring myself to a rapid climax. I muttered vile obscenities as I furiously masturbated in front of her.

"Oh fuck, you're a dirty girl, aren't you? Yeah, that's it you fucking cooz. You like watching me while I finger your snatch, don't you? Huh? Don't you, you fucking little cocktease?"

As I approached my release, Courtney grew increasingly alarmed by my actions and words, and just before I came, I pulled my finger out of her pussy and ejaculated all over the front of her dress.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Whew! Oh man, that was fucking awesome! Oh! Thank you so much," I laughed. Once I'd completely drained my balls onto her dress, I tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped up. "Was that good for you?"

She stared at me in shocked disbelief.

"Gotcha!"

Realization darkened her face. She hauled back and slapped me hard across the arm. "You fucking SUCK, dude! Argh!"

I waved as she stalked away, and sang mockingly, "Later! See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!"

Courtney dropped down onto the sofa in a huff and stared down at the mess I'd made all over the front of her new dress. I tried not to gloat, but it was hard not to.

Brittney and Kayla fared just about as well as the other two had. Brittney got taken in by surgical negging that targeted her deep insecurities about her body, and I tricked Kayla into believing that I thought the whole exercise was bullshit and she and I should duck into the bathroom together for a quickie. When I yelled 'Gotcha' from atop the toilet seat with Kayla's mouth on my cock, I could hear the disappointed groans from her three friends carry from the other room.

"So," I said when we'd all reconvened together in our usual spots, "what did we learn?"

"That you're a psychopathic piece of shit motherfucker," said Courtney, still irked by the mess I'd made on her dress. "That's what I learned, at least."

I saw looks of agreement from the others. Especially Brittney, whom I'd taken to the woodshed. I did feel bad about exploiting her insecurities that way, but I thought it an important lesson that warranted a little sting. An inoculation against a more dangerous disease.

"Okay, fair enough. I acted like a pushy, selfish, entitled, narcissistic piece of shit. Which was the whole point. But think about what you learned," I offered.

"That you spawned from Satan's dirty asshole?" Courtney guessed.

I laughed hard and shook my head. "No. Well, maybe, but I was going to say that you all learned some pretty sophisticated manipulation techniques today. When I tried to repeat a few of them, you all caught on right away and I had to come up with something new."

"But you always had something new," Kayla protested, feeling doubly bad because she'd been tricked into sucking a dick twice in a row. "You have, like, this endless bag of dirty tricks. How were we supposed to compete with that?"

"I didn't expect you to, honestly. You all are pretty fucking smart when it comes to book learning and video games and things like that, but this is a game you haven't been playing very long. Imagine if your high school's soccer team played the US national team? They'd get crushed, and it wouldn't even be close. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't learn some valuable lessons from the experience."

Courtney couldn't get over it. "But my fucking dress, dude? Come on, man..."

"I'm sorry about that," I laughed. "I'll get it cleaned for you. I promise."

She swatted the air and crossed her arms, unwilling to accept either her defeat or my apology. She would, though. In time.

"I'll probably regret this later," I said, rubbing my jaw, "but for being such good sports and taking a man-sized beating today, I'll go down on anyone who wants it and make sure you get that orgasm you've been working so hard for. Any takers?" I asked, raising my hand.

They looked among themselves, but no one wanted to be the first to give in. Finally Kayla raised her hand.

"Yes, please," she said sullenly. "I'd like to at least get something out of this humiliation."

Brittney raised her hand as well. "You owe me," she said flatly, and I didn't disagree.

Ashley kept her hand down, which didn't surprise me since I'd fucked the shit out of her all night and most of the morning. Courtney, however, remained stubbornly defiant and refused to move her hand. So be it. She could watch her two friends get pleasured to orgasms and stew in her own self-pity.

I went down on all of them. Eventually.

Chapter 34 - Of Human Bondage

For the rest of the afternoon, the girls and I worked on identifying other manipulation red flags and how to handle them. Some involved roleplay, but mostly we just talked. I'd prompt them with a scenario, whether completely made up or adapted from something I'd seen happen in real life, and the girls would tell me what they would do in that particular circumstance. Then I would explain the potential consequences of those choices and where they could lead, and then we'd explore those branching threads in greater detail. The lesson opened their eyes to the depths and ingenuity of male dominate behavior.

When they'd had their fill of psychosexual self-defense for the day, we moved on to a subject nearer and dearer to my heart. All of them had, at one point or another, expressed interest in getting fucked in the ass, so it seemed the right time to discuss the ins and outs, so to speak, of preparing for and enjoying anal sex. I removed a spare enema bulb from my overnight bag and showed them how to use it. I explained how to clean up, both before and after, how to avoid accidents and what to do when they inevitably occurred, how to keep toys from becoming permanent residents of their colon, and how to properly sanitize objects entering and exiting their asses.

Aspects of the tutorial elicited wrinkled noses and expressions of disgust from some of them, especially Ashley. I asked Kayla to prepare a list of anal videos to play in the background while we worked, and by the time we finished, the girls had largely conquered their initial reflexive aversions to see ass fucking as just another sexual expression, and all of them became adept at wiping down butt plugs and using the enema bulb. The butt plugs that Ashley and I had ordered for her wouldn't arrive until the next day, but she soldiered through the traumatizing process of handling objects that had once lurked inside her mother's rectum.

When we finished the lesson, I checked my phone. I had received an email from the clinic that my results had come back negative and I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god. I pocketed the phone and stood up to stretch.

"I hate to do this," I said to them, "but I have other plans this evening, so we're going to have to end it here for today."

I met their dejected looks and protests with assurances that we'd pick up again tomorrow. Brittney then decided that she may as well spend the night at home and offered to drop off Kayla and Courtney on the way. As I packed up my things, I asked Ashley if they had any jumper cables in the house.

"I don't know," she said. "I can ask my mom."

"Would you, please?" I asked. I didn't want to talk to Erin if I could help it.

We all hugged and kissed and Ashley's three friends left me and Ashley alone in the pool house.

"You wouldn't want to, you know, have sex right now, would you?" Ashley asked, after they'd left.

I wanted to, badly, but I had to get home and I knew better than to think I could just fuck her once and leave. I'd made that mistake too many times already and it had cost me days. I had to stop thinking with my dick.

"I'd love to, Ashley. I really would. But I made a promise to a friend that I'd meet up with them and I don't want to flake out. Could I have a raincheck for another time?"

She hid her disappointment well. "Yes, of course," she said. "I just...I haven't been able to stop thinking about having sex with you in front of my dad this morning, and I guess it got me really horny."

Just the thought of fucking her up against the wall with Clay a few feet away had an effect on my erectile disposition. I shifted my cock in my pants and laughed.

"Yeah, that was really hot. Look, I know you're kind of freaked out by the toys and stuff, but I think you'd really enjoy fucking yourself with the dildo." When she wrinkled her nose, I held up my hand. "I get it. Too gross. It's just a suggestion."

"I'll order one for myself tonight and see if I can get it delivered next day," she promised. Then she kissed me and skipped out the door.

I waited in the pool house while she went to inquire about the jumper cables until I heard a car pull away from the house. After a few more minutes, I checked my phone again and decided to bite the bullet and talk to Erin myself. As I closed the slider door behind me, I saw Erin approaching from the house.

"Oh, good," she said. "I was just coming to get you."

I walked toward her, a sour look on my face. "Uh huh."

"Ashley said you needed to borrow some jumper cables?" she asked.

"As if you hadn't already known that."

She turned and waved for me to follow her. "I'm not sure what you're talking about, but Clay has a set in the garage. Give me a hand and I'll pull my car around to give you a jump."