All Comments on 'The First Timers Club Pt. 10'

by AlexWeiss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nycreadernycreaderover 1 year ago

I haven't read every word (or scene) of this series, but I have read most of it; the unusual series with the central character called either "dude" or "[REDACTED]" not only has a somewhat-unusual (I think) beginning, but an unusual and clever ending (the ending may -- to my mind -- be the best *and* most-clever part of the series).

The author obviously has a "good vocabulary" (I don't think I had seen the word "avulsion" before reading this series), but could have used an editor with respect to spelling (I was once in the US "National Spelling Bee" competition, and I'm somewhat obsessive-compulsive about spelling; "sinch" for "cinch" particularly drew my attention).

(I was uncomfortable with all the drug use; that, the harshness and violence in parts, the imperfect editing, and a reluctance to crown stories with the highest rating when they are not closer to "perfect" for me caused me to give the last installment (intended by me to be my opinion of the series) *4* stars -- but with better editing, I would possibly have rated it higher: I found our Man With No Name central character interesting (and usually rather-sympathetic) and (again) I liked the ending (which I didn't quite see coming (pun not really intended), but which isn't entirely surprising and is sly (in a good way).)

Good Luck with your future stories, "AlexWeiss" (but please pay more attention to editing).

Ethan (in New York City, or course)/"nycreader" here and on another site with somewhat-similar content.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

What an unexpected ending to a story that both infuriated and delighted me.

Bronze20Bronze20about 1 year ago

Dude! You ended up with Kiki didn’t you!?!

Bronze20Bronze20about 1 year ago

This is, without hesitation, the best novella I have ever read on here. Great job Alex! Pay no attention to anyone that tells you otherwise or is overly critical of your writings. I am just experiencing a bit of melancholy due having read from beginning to end and now am finished.

JSA69JSA6912 months ago

I wanna cry, partly for the sweetness of the ending and partly because this wonderful story had to end. I cannot say how much this story entertained me, and now has left me feeling empty and full at the same time. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this.

DarkRoninDarkRonin9 months ago

Really brilliant series and a great surprise ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexWeiss@AlexWeiss
I love women of all shapes and sizes, uninhibited sex, and steamy writing. Combining these three passions brought me here and I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I did writing them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES