The First Visit

Story Info
His 18th birthday takes a very dark turn.
2.1k words
4.05
19.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, only a fantasy. everyone here is 18 and over. feel free to give positive feed back and i hope you enjoy ;)

--------

Waking up on your 18th birthdays is supposed to be one of your favorite days in your life.

Youre finally free to do whatever you want within reason, you can move out and get your own place or go and hang out with your friends when ever you want and go where ever you want.

Thats what i was expecting, the excitement.

But when i woke up on my 18th birthday i had a pillow over my head and it was being pushed down so hard that my face was shoved into my mattress and i could hardly breath.

A male voice muffled by my pillow told me. "Keep your fucking mouth and eyes shut or ill go into your parents room and fucking slit there throats. Understand me faggot?"

I whimpered softly into my mattress and was barely able to nod with how hard my head was pinned to the mattress. The pressure eased until the pillow was just resting against my face but i didnt move and my eyes stayed closed tight.

The comforter that covered me was pulled off revealing that i was only in my boxers but those soon also disappeared and i was rolled onto my stomach.

I wasnt large by any means, i was short at 5'6 and skinny not even making it to 150 pounds. No hair covered my body aside from my head and eyebrows but the only good thing about me was i had a nice ass that my friend lily constantly complemented.

Something cold dripped onto the crack of my ass making me jump but a large hand on my lower back held me down as a pair of fingers traced my crease then circled my virgin asshole.

"Fuck you have a nice ass, tight and perky." the man whispered and hissed between his teeth when one of his fingers slowly slipped inside me. "Fuuck, youre tight slut, youre gunna need alot of prepping if your gunna take my cock."

I bit my lower lip hard as tears spilled from my eyes and the pain of my hole stretching around his fingers filled my mind. It fucking burned and i wanted to beg him to stop and let me go but i couldn't utter a word in fear of him hurting my family.

It only took him a minute or two of him thrusting his finger in and out of me before he added another and i jolted from the stretch and tried to jerk away but he grabbed my him and pulled me back the few inches i managed to wiggle.

By his third finger i was shaking and quietly sobbing into the mattress nearly having a panic attack. Then his fingers slipped out giving me a small glimmer of hope only for it to be dashed away as i felt the head of his cock against my hole.

It felt like a monster as he dragged the head up and down my crack and slightly dipped into my hole. He paused for a second as he heard my panicked breathing and i felt him move above me like he was hovering over me then i felt his hand wrap around the front of my throat and slightly grip it making my head grow fuzzy.

"Shhhh little slut, youre okay. Youre doing great for me, i promise it wont hurt for long, you might even enjoy it once you get all nice and lose for me." at his last word his other hand came up and gripped my neck as well and they both tightened until i couldn't breath and i felt him slam into me quick and deep.

Im glad he was choking me so tight, if he wouldn't have i would screamed with how much pain flooded my body and the next thrusts that followed. He didnt pause after he entered me he continued the thrust and use my body for his pleasure.

I could hardly think let alone make any noise about the pain as he fucked me in my own bed. My hands pushed and clawed at his hands around my neck but with my trimmed nails they didnt even break skin.

So i tried to push at his arms then his waist and hips trying to get him off me but he kept sawing his hips in and out of me and grunting in my ear. The sounds of his hips meeting mine and the sticky sounds of the lube on his cock filled the room.

Finally when i choked a pit and tried to gasp for breath he released his grip a little and i sucked in a hard breath, my brain cleared a bit and i let out a choke as his cock filled me again and stretched my hole to the point of pain.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when his hands clenched again and i felt fat tears leaking down my cheeks as my brain went fuzzy again.

"Such a tight little pussy, you grip my cock even tighter when i choke you harder. Do you like that slut, not being able to breath while i fuck this tight little hole?" with his lips against my ear he whispered disgusting things to me.

When i shook my head one of his hands moved from my neck and he slapped me before shoving three of his fingers into my mouth and down my throat. I instantly gagged and nearly threw up on his fingers but managed to hold back.

"God youre face is so pretty when its so red. I dont fucking care if you like it or not honestly, maybe youll learn to love it over time as i keep coming back." his hips dropped against my ass and held there but started to gyrate and he pressed himself deep inside me making me whine in pain and grip his wrist tight. "Fuuuuuck keep clenching like that slut, fuck im so deep inside you, i wonder if i could see my cock pressing against your tummy."

When his fingers started to rub against my tongue i could taste his skin and even myself from when he fingered me. The thought of him coming back over and over again hardly registered through the pain of him trying to get even deeper inside me.

When he slowly pulled back then just as slowly pushed back in my body jolted with a shock of pleasure i wasn't expecting.

"Ahhh there it is, you're little prostate, i probably didnt his it when i was force fucking your hole."

He repeated the action and i whined sharply against his fingers shivered hating that i liked the feeling of the head of his cock brushing my prostate.

"What would you think if i made you cum, made you like being force fucked on my cock. How dirty would that make you feel?" he asked.

I started sobbing hard around him and shook my head as much as i could, silently begging him not to do it.

"No, you dont want to cum around my cock?" he asked and i shook my head again crying hard and trying to breath around his fingers. "Too back i dont care about what you want you fucking slut."

Then he went back to fucking me hard, every thrust hitting my prostate over and over again making me wraith against him and let out little moans and cries around his fingers.

When he felt my hole flutter around his cock he would stop and grind deep into me and away from my prostate until my body calmed and he would go back to thrusting and grunting above me occasionally whispering filthy things into my ear.

"Im going to breed this tight little fuck hole with my cum until you're filled with my seed, then every night im going to come back and do it again and again and again." his words made me shiver in fear and revulsion and cry even harder. "One day your little slut brain is going to snap and youll beg me to fuck you and fill your hole with my cum and my cock. Youll spread your whore legs wide and hold your ass cheeks open to show your wet little hole just begging to be filled."

Another shiver but this one different and i felt him chuckling silently behind my back. "You like that idea huh? Getting off on breeding your hole and you want to suck on my fingers like the fucking slut you are."

I still and realize i had been sucking and licking his fingers, so much so that i was drooling all over them and making a mess below me.

"Its okay slut, i knew the moment i saw you that you would be nothing but a greedy little cock whore. Dont worry though ill take good care of you and fill you every day nice a full of my come."

A grunt and shudder above me told me he was close to coming and i felt some relief knowing this torture was almost done but when his hand snuck under me and grabbed my cock i gripped my bed sheets tight. He stroked me once then twice and i came onto my bed as i cried and the man on top of me grunted deep and started to fill me with his cum. i hated him for that, for making me cum. i didnt enjoy what he did to me but he still forced me to finish so i would feel even more disgusting.

Five twitches of his cock told me how many loads he shot into me as i lay under him, felling dirty and used. He pulled his fingers from my mouth and took his hand out from under me, wiping his cum soaked hand onto my bare back and leaned up.

When his cock slipped out of me he lifted my hips so i was on my knees and i heard him chuckle.

"I didn't rip you but you're gunna be sore for a while with how red youre freshly fucked hole is." i felt his fingers dip inside me and i hissed at the slight burn. "You're hole is gaping a little from my fat cock, fuck its hot." when his fingers brushed my prostate i whimpered and felt my hole twitch.

"Shhh, i know you're sore sweet little slut. Im just playing a little before i have to go." a little moving around behind me and i felt his other hand move to my ass and put another two fingers into me. His fingers stretched my sore hole wide making me cry out softly but i stayed still.

"Quiet, you're almost done faggot."

I clenched my teeth hard and flinched when he spat into my hole then rubbed it into me until i was hard from him torturing my prostate.

"There, a nice little keepsake so im with you until i come back tonight for more of your training." his fingers left me and he pushed me over until i was laying on my side and i heard him get up and put on his cloths.

"Count to one hundred then clean yourself up. You smell fucking disgusting, like some used whore."

With his last words i heard him climb out my window and shut it and waited until i reached a hundred before pulling the pillow from my head as i sobbed.

Getting up hurt like id gotten hit by a truck and walking to me en suit bathroom was nearly torture. When i reached the bathroom i nearly collapsed as i saw 'cum dump' written on my chest in sharpie and whore on my forehead. My blond curly hair was a mess and my eyes swollen and puffy from my crying when i went to the body mirror next to the door and turned around i choked when i saw more words written on my lower back.

Slut, breeding boy, fuck toy, i had to look away and hobble to the shower.

Attacker.

Fuck, i hadnt seen Tommy in years, not since my brother last visited me in newyork with his wife and two year old kid.

But when i saw him last night after moving in next door i knew i had to make him my new toy. His curly blond hair and tiny body was made just to satisfy my cock and i planned to train the little twink to be my own personal little cock sleeve.

Fuck, i was getting hard just thinking about it. uncle ricky was gunna take good care of his little nephew.