The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Fishermen Catch Bill and Lori Nude, they Perform For Them.
9.7k words
4.74
8.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

This is part two of a three-part mostly fictional story, but loosely based on some actual experiences had while camping. All characters are fictional and are over 18. The story is self-edited and proofed with the help of software. Some errors are expected.

___________________________________

Summer came again, and the two couples and close friends decided to take a long weekend, instead of Friday, they got there on Thursday. They made good time and found the secluded spot that wife Lori and the couple's friend Jim had fished at the summer before, well, that's what they had both told their spouses they did. In truth, it was really where they broke their marriage vows with each other in epic fashion. Lori loved her husband Bill then, and still loves him, but could not help but to get a flashback of the nearly full day of lustful sex she had when she cheated with the couple's friend.

Lori stood there pantie, and bra-less in the cute polka dot sundress she chose for comfort on the car trip. Comfort was only part of it, knowing that only that one piece of cloth kept her from being naked made her feel so sexy. The result of that was her remembering the first time she was at that spot. Lori was standing there in almost a dreamlike state thinking about the year before. The seduction of Jim, the male in the other couple they were camping with. She could almost see Jim standing there naked and offering to help her join him nude, by helping her remove her shorts. That was just the beginning of a day of mad passionate sex the two of them had. It was such a sexually fulfilling day it even caused them to find a reason to come back there the next morning to talk about what happened. Little talk resulted, and they ended up having a full session of lovemaking in nature again.

At the same time, that first day Jim's wife their friend Cassie worked to seduce Lori's husband Bill. She had some success but he refused to go as far as to fuck her. That did not happen until the next day.

__________________________________

Soon a cool breeze came off of the lake causing her sundress to lift. It felt so good on her wet bottom that she pulled up her dress exposing herself from the waist down, just for the feel of a breeze on her bare private area. That flash was not missed by her husband Bill. The small incident caused them to focus on each other that morning. I guess it was a case of fuck the one your with.

Despite those memories, today it was just Lori and Bill, and they had just arrived there. The same girl that claimed to be not sure if she could find the special fishing spot without Jim, was able to direct Bill right to it this time. They had borrowed his dad's big Jeep Wagoneer and some of his camping gear, for the first time they had room for a decent table, a better stove, lantern, and extra coolers for more food and beer on this trip. They were looking forward to not just enjoying the friendship of the other couple, but both longed to have sex with the other's spouse again. Something they were both hoping would not have to be done in secret this time but enjoyed as a group.

Even though they were anxious to get naked and swim, Bill and Lori somehow managed to get the tent up by themselves. They wanted to get at least that task out of the way to place their stake on that great camping spot. They stood there checking out the bigger tent that they borrowed, and were promised would sleep 6, but it was not looking quite that spacious to them. They knew that being in one tent would limit their privacy. But with their relationships growing to the point of cheating with the other's spouse, fucking in the same tent at the same time might be considered mild.

They all wanted their friend's partner and preferred it to not be a cheat in private, but as a swap with the other's blessings. Not one of them was not curious about how it would feel to either fuck in front of their spouse, or watch them getting fucked by close friends. They also assumed their friends felt the same, and that having them be friends would be a good way to sample what an open marriage would be like. The only thing holding them back was that no one wanted to be the first to bring it up.

The two of them were anxious to smoke a bowl, maybe two before taking that naked swim. Lori's sundress flash, and Bill's viewing of it, though not on purpose, had them both horny. They wanted to have a wild naked sex session, just the two of them, and out in the open before their friends got there.

Jim and Cassie were not expected until much later. They both had to work at least a partial day and were not expected until at least dinner time. Their SUV was in the shop and they only had Cassie's little car to use, with little area for camping equipment, thus the reason for Bill and Lori to bring the bulk of what is needed.

For Bill and Lori, it was probably a good thing for them to have time together just the two of them, and out in nature. As a couple, they both had been restless, well maybe a bit bored with their routine sex, and it was showing in their marriage. Despite the feelings of a need for excitement that had led them to stray on the last trip, they were both still deeply in love with each other.

Bill had more than an inkling of what went on at that spot they set up on with his wife and friend but loved the spot all the same. His thoughts were more of it being a good place to fish with that same buddy, and of it being a private place to potentially get high, naked, and then fuck in the open. Lori had some of the same ideas Bill had and was trying to live in the present and block the memory of the fantastic sex she had with Jim from her mind, as Bill was still the love of her life.

Bill and Lori followed a little path behind where they set up the tent. It led to some more shoreline, as the camping spot was almost a peninsula. The little walk down the path caused them to find that not far from them was a good place to swim. You couldn't, well, shouldn't call it a beach but they decided to, it did have more sand than gravel along the shore.

Bill had sensed Lori's state of mind when she purposely lifted her dress to expose her naked bottom to nature, and enjoy its breeze in return, he knew she was thinking like him. He stripped to his boxers and waded out to check out the spot for a possible swimming beach. He found the bottom was at least partly sand and through the clear water. He could see it was absent of broken bottles and other trash and did not drop off so quickly. That made it a safer place than where Jim and Lori claimed they fished. It was decided that it was going to be their beach as it was also a more secluded area further back and hidden from the road.

Lori gathered, and lifted her dress again, this time for Bill's viewing and to walk in briefly as well. Stood there with her pussy exposed to Bill as she agreed with his choice. That second long flash of her pussy, caused his manhood to react and set the stage for their late morning. They were drawn by their own, and the feelings the surroundings were giving them to get a buzz and the fuck they both wanted. It was too early to drink, but not to smoke a bowl and get stoned on the excellent pot they brought. According to the friend Bill got the weed from, it was expected to be the best they ever had. Lori went to get the pot and some pastries they brought with them.

They started by smoking and then sat at the water and talked. They snacked on the pastries as the first signs of the strength of the pot caused some deep conversation about their marriage, mostly about the lack of frequent sex lately. It was something they needed to open up to each other about for a long time. They both admitted that their love has not faded, but sex had grown a little boring at times. They both yearned for some of the sexual excitement they had in the early years of their marriage. The two of them were a much wilder couple back then, especially when it came to nudity outdoors.

Lori used that opportunity to tell Bill she knew that he had lustful feelings for Cassie. She knew it from seeing how he was often the first to strip for swimming, and made sure he got naked while pointing her way when the four of them were together. His cock showed the same excitement getting naked for Cassie as he used to for her. That did not bother Lori, it was how Cassie would react to it sometimes, by finding a way to be close to him that made her a little jealous. Sometimes Cassie's undressing was more like a strip show intended just for him. She used that conversation as the time to tell Bill that was why she gave him the pass to accept oral sex from her. Telling him she understood his need for the kind of excitement a blow job from someone else would bring.

Lori did not want to tell him about her exploits with Jim, and the excitement they brought her, as they far exceeded oral. They were on a whole different level, and not done with his approval. She did admit, however, that she has had lustful feelings for Jim, and just gone as far as to say she has tried not to act on them. That statement was well worded, as it was not denying what had already happened. It was not like he didn't notice her paying attention to Jim the night he was so drunk, that he fell trying to pee with his shorts down around his ankles. After they all poked fun at him he stubbornly refused to put them back on and sat at the campfire naked, and even showing some wood at times the rest of that evening. Bill also saw how happy Lori was to grab him by his muscular arms, and who knows by what else as they all struggled to get the naked Jim in his tent.

That was as far as they took that particular conversation, but deep down they both knew that something more than oral sex had happened for all of them on that trip last summer. They were smart enough to keep it to themselves. They both also knew that their own sex lives were rejuvenated for at least a short while afterward. This talk made Lori horny, and she used the sexy skimpy dress to tease him some more as they talked. Deliberately having it pulled up as she sat legs spread showing more than a little of her pussy. That scene was likely more effective than if she was just sitting naked. It seemed to work, Bill was showing some wood already without his or her touch.

The result of this conversation and more pot was them sitting there extremely aroused and very stoned. When you added in their thoughts of possibly fucking the others spouse again on this trip, it made something sexual between the two of them need to happen, and soon.

Her thoughts and the pot they shared had already caused Lori to want to expose herself again, and she stood with her back to the lake and faced Bill. Then she pulled the shoulder straps aside to let them drop, and expose all of her model's body to him. The view just confirmed this was the best spot in the park. Lori reached down to put her fingers in herself as her final signal to him of what she wanted. Then she told him, "If this turns you on, pull those boxers off and prove it to me. Join me, grab your bait in your hand fisherman, and I will take it like a large mouth bass would take a big fat worm."

Not only did he answer that request, but he also started stroking his hard member as she masturbated to continue this ritual she initiated.

It was such a scene for both of them, they never mutually masturbated before. To do this out in the open with such beautiful scenery just enhanced the act.

As hot as it was, it was not like engaging each other, and Lori was soon on her knees and sucking his cock as he looked up at her with loving eyes. They needed this badly, something to jump-start their sex life. What happened then was not something that either had ever dreamed of.

It was a private scene at first, there was only one boat visible on the lake, but quite some distance away. Bill checked from time to time and watched what looked like a couple of fishermen as they moved in a little closer, and it made what they were doing more thrilling. Bill knew that once he could see them better, they could probably see them too. They eventually would not help but recognize what was a beautiful woman's naked ass and maybe even close enough to see, his wife's bald pussy.

The thrill this possible showing gave him was a surprise to him. I guess every man with a beautiful wife imagines at some time what a thrill it might be like to show off her private parts to a stranger, that thought came to him. They would soon be close enough to at least see her ass, even if they could only speculate on what she was doing to make it stick up in the air like that, giving them such a view.

Bill looked down at his beautiful wife, her breasts, and nipples. She was sexier than he remembered seeing her in quite a while, especially with a mouthful of his cock as she looked back at him. It was obvious that both of their feelings were dreamlike in that environment and state of mind. They were also stoned beyond belief, and this spot was not like staying in a motel, their view was of nature, and no 10-dollar prints of paintings a motel room could offer would come close to what they had there. The urge to fuck was delayed. Lori was too busy getting serious on Bill's cock. Lori's beautiful ass and pussy were exposed only to the waterfowl that would land and paddle along on the water not far behind her.

Bill then noticed the boat was now close enough for them to now see their nakedness, Lori's ass for sure. Being nude for guys was not a thrill on its own, but while getting his cock sucked by a beautiful naked woman was. He did not have to guess that it would be a thrill for Lori too. He had witnessed the look of delight on her face whenever Jim would pay attention to her naked beauty while the two couples would skinny-dip. He decided to tell her, "Honey, just want you to know you have some distant, but I think now ardent admirers of that perfect, and very much exposed ass of yours. Surprisingly I am enjoying not just your oral, but showing your ass and bald pussy off to them as well. I am telling you because I figured you might enjoy knowing it."

Lori looked up with a shocked but excited as well look on her face, but wanted to know more.

Bill told her, "The two fishermen are no longer too far away to not know you are seriously sucking a cock. That seems to be enough to keep drawing them closer, how does that make you feel to have your whole ass and bald pussy on display for what looks like two young fishermen as you are sucking your own personal fisherman's cock?"

Lori let his cock go to look up at him and say, "Sexy Honey, it makes me feel sexy and anxious to have that cock of yours inside me in front of them too, but it better be true. Don't fuck with me, because that is so hot, do you think they can see this bald pussy? It is just dripping wet from sucking your cock. Do they look cute? Like somebody that I would want to see me naked? I admit I have an exhibitionist side to me, I never got to fully explore, and so do you, at least when it comes to Cassie. But right now you're naked with me in front of strangers, and not in a hurry to put your shorts back on."

She got back to work and Bill told her that they were still too far for him to tell how cute. He told her they looked young and were shirtless in nothing but shorts. They were in a bass boat with swivel chairs. He told her he could tell for sure they were not old or fat, and he was pretty sure she would like them to see her pussy and ass.

The fishermen could not hide the fact that they were casually moving closer with their boat using their electric motor, trying to pretend that they were moving to new fishing spots. There was no longer much if any fishing being done by them.

Bill kept her posted and eventually told her they were close enough to know they were watching two people getting it on in some way out in the open. It was almost too much for Bill, he was enjoying the blowjob, and not ready to cum yet and was trying to hold back. He kept her posted that it looked like they were pumping down beers and just enjoying the show. He said, "I think it is finally time to get up and let them fully enjoy the beauty of your whole body."

It served a purpose, it further turned them both on, mostly Lori. Even though she was not sure if he was serious about all of what he said, but was ready to reveal all of herself to strangers with Bill's blessings.

Lori in her world of thought shared one, "Wouldn't it be so fucking hot to not just be naked while blowing you, but to be watched doing some serious fucking? I am game, should we give them a show they will remember, and at least have wanted to join? I am willing to crawl up there, and take your cock in my bald pussy so they can see more of what this slutty wife of yours has to offer?"

Bill liked that thought, and was all for it, and said, "Let's start by getting a spot ready, and trying not to look outward toward them as you debut the rest of yourself. We can then spread the blanket out and at least try to act like we don't know they are watching. Before we fuck, I want them to see more of my beautiful wife as I eat her pussy first. The thought of being naked with my head in your pussy out in the open in front of strangers is too hot an opportunity to pass on."

Lori again did not answer but followed instructions, Bill was spreading out the blanket as she gave them a show. She made a pivot toward the woods, and slowly, so they did not get just part, but the full view of her body. She then helped spread the blanket with her butt and pussy pointing their way, but not lifting her head. Lori felt so exposed and turned on as they went about the business of spreading the blanket knowing they were being watched. Both she and Bill were turned on beyond belief.

Bill told her, "You have their full attention now, it is your turn to keep me up to date on them. I am ready to go diving in that beautiful pussy of yours. Remember I am a free diver and can use that training to dive for up to three minutes without taking a breath."

Lori laid back, propping her upper body up to show her breasts, and trying to look focused on Bill, but she could see them without looking up. First Lori opened her legs wide and grabbed her ankles as he lifted her so they would have a chance of seeing what he was about to do with her. She knew that even though he was not that fond of anal sex, he loved treating her orally. He liked eating her ass as well as her pussy. Bill lifted her even higher as he started with her ass.

She knew that Bill's action would make her sex more visible, and it turned her on even more. Having her pussy on display as she was getting eaten out, gave her a chill. It was pretty hot for both of them knowing that they were putting on a show for two males that were strangers to them. She kept Bill up-to-date telling him they seem to have drifted even closer and did not seem to be trying to hide the fact that they were watching, nor were they fishing anymore. She joked that maybe since she could not see their hands, they were too busy jerking off to cast.

That was the last update said in a normal voice and tone. The next one was, "Oh Fuck Yeah, that feels good Bill, this is so fucking hot, they must have realized we were doing it for them as well as ourselves. I would just love to see them jerk off as we continue our sex acts. Dare I do a reverse cowgirl and point my breasts right at them, so I can show them how my tits bounce as your hard cock goes in and out of my exposed pussy?"

Bill stopped licking her clit long enough to say, "Maybe as a finale Sweetheart, or maybe an encore."

Both took note of the fact they were talking like young lovers again, using words like Sweetheart, Honey, or just Sweetie. It felt so good to them to recapture some of those feelings.

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers