The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both guys were squirming, and both Lori and Cassie did not want to stop. They had a mouth full of cock that they had lusted for. They both were wet and would have loved to just climb on and fuck the other's spouse. Both Jim and Bill thought the mouths reminded them of the other's spouse but were afraid, to guess either one might get them in trouble.

Cassie tapped Lori on the shoulder, and they pulled away. Stepped back a few feet to see what their handy work caused, and ask them.

"Well, Jim, who was sucking your cock, me or Lori?"

"Oh

boy, I don't want to get in trouble, but here I go. At first, I was sure it was you, then there was some unfamiliar stuff, and I was no longer sure."

Then Lori asked Bill and he said, "It felt like yours, but were you trying something different at the end too?"

Cassie said, We will give you your results later, but I will give you a hint, right now I want some more strange cock."

Cassie proposed a change in plans in Lori's ear and they went with it. They both took their shorts off to make access to their sex easier. They squeezed into one chair in front of Jim and double-teamed him. It was the two girls' first time touching each other like that while naked, and it was a turn-on of its own. Jim got that right away, and so did a neglected Bill.

Jim said, "Oh my God, both of you, did I die, is this what Heaven is like?"

Bill pleaded, "Hey guys what about me."

They gave him his turn next, then let them both take off the blindfolds to see each other's, naked spouse.

"Tent time guys?" Lori said, "We want to lay back as you try to fool us with your cunnilingus skills."

Well, they liked the sounds of that, all of them, all knowing the oral would be a swap too but hoping it would eventually lead to fucking each other's spouse. When they got in the tent the guys took over the rules and put the blindfolds on the girls. Then told them to lift their legs and hold them, so that they would only be feeling their tongues and not make them by the feel of their hands.

The guys could not wait to eat some pussy, especially the other's wife. It was pretty much a given who the guys would go for and did. Nobody was fooling anyone, but they were all getting what they wanted. The girls did not worry about hurting feelings and were goading them. Lori said, "Oh fuck Yeah, watch him, Bill, this man knows how to eat a pussy."

It was not long though that Bill got Cassie off, and he wanted to do what he would have if it was just him and Lori, he wanted to just go right into fucking her. He is usually the quiet one, but told them, "Well, is it time for you girls to try to guess whose cock is fucking you now?"

They wasted no time answering, Jim already had his large and swollen knob against Lori's pussy lips, and Bill was right behind him with his cock pressing on Cassie's opening.

Lori, "OK guys, games over, I mean the guessing game, let's face it, it was just a setup for swapping spouses anyway. Take the blindfolds off, I want to look into the eyes of my friend's husband as he fucks me. I want to watch Bill fuck my friend as well."

Cassie, "OK Bill, Lori always tells me what a good fuck you are, prove it, fuck me in front of my husband like you do her, damn this is as fucking hot as I always dreamed it would be! Yes admit it guys, we all have at least imagined this."

They were then officially swingers, Jim went right into kissing Lori as she held her legs back and he slowly shoved his big cock in and out of her, they all four were turned on by this event. Bill might have been the most turned on, he may not have been as surprised at how much he had liked seeing Jim eat Lori's pussy, but his big cock pounding her and giving her pleasure was even better. He realized he was losing focus thinking about all the activities of that day and got back to work on Cassie. He may have been outgunned, but he pounded her fresh pussy so hard that his balls started hurting. She responded well, "Fuck Yeah Bill pound me, I will gladly be your cum slut for the night."

It turned out to be an amazing turn of events, and it went on for a long time. They fucked in all positions, when Lori mounted Jim, Cassie could see that it turned Bill on watching, and she mounted him too. They all got some pleasure from seeing their partners fuck. Now the girls were side by side, and took time to kiss each other, even swapping tongues in front of their husbands, girl on girl with each other was another first for them. It was pretty much a given that they were going to get the other's cum inside them, as it was what they all wanted. They were pretty much fucked out once they did cum, especially Lori, but it was still too early to sleep, and no one wanted to switch back to their spouse once they finally took this big step.

They decided to go for a moonlight swim a little later, and Jim picked up Lori and Bill picked up Cassie and carried them down the path. Nothing was said then about the swap being still in progress either, but the fact that it continued proved it was something they all wanted. It was a little later in the summer and the water was warmer than usual so they did some chicken fighting with each other's spouse on their shoulders.

They had fucked each other back at the tent in low light, but now they were out in the moonlight next to the lake. This made it even easier to see each other than back at the fire, and they all wanted more sex, even Lori. They drank some more and smoked a bowl at the fire as well, and all of them were fucked up enough to have the courage to do even more sexual things in front of each other.

Bill and Cassie were the first to spread a blanket and take their make-out session into another phase, first by Cassie sucking his cock, then him eating her out again in front of them. This turned on the other two who were enjoying watching, so Lori first stroked, then sucked Jim's cock as they waited their turn to use the blanket. Even though her and Cassie set it up, Lori could not believe what was going down. Were they all naked? Was she sitting on Jim's lap watching her husband eating Cassie's pussy? It could not be described as anything else than a surreal scene. It was a more intimate act to watch, than when she saw them fuck at the tent.

Once Bill made Cassie cum orally, he pushed her legs back and started fucking her. Not only was he pounding her, but it was also pile driving style. Their view was of his ass and balls going up and down, and his hard shaft going in and out of her swollen hole as he pounded her, and then pulled out and pumped his load, covering Cassie's face with his spunk, also kind of strange to watch.

They all got up to change places and Lori could not help but embrace Cassie and clean Bill's cum off of her face. If fact, the two of them were so turned on and fucked up, they lost control and the next turn was the two of them with each other. They ended up in a 69 on the blanket for a short session of eating each other out in front of their husbands.

It was such a turn-on for the guys watching them, they could not help but touch themselves as they did. Jerking off was not something they could have ever imagined doing in front of their fishing buddy.

Cassie had Lori worked up, and she was in the same show-off mode she was with the fisherman that morning. She wanted to do something shocking to the others, especially for Bill to see. Lori took Jim's hand for his turn on the blanket. They got right into fucking, and this time it was Jim's big cock she was taking cowgirl as she faced them. She arched her back sticking her breast out and said, "Is this Fucking Hot or what? You two were just beautiful fucking in the moonlight, I don't think we can outdo you, but I am trying to think of a way."

Try she did, every time she could see he looked like he might cum she would stop and change fucking positions with Jim. She did think of a way to shock them, all three of them when she whispered in Jim's ear, and then they did start to fuck another way.

Lori was ready to give her pussy a rest, and lifted her legs and held them up so that Cassie and especially Bill could see as she spread open her ass cheeks to reveal her butt hole. However, Bill was probably the most shocked when he saw the tip of Jim's cock pushing against his wife's now stretched open hole and then pushing hard enough to enter his wife's ass, she was loving it too. He loved seeing her getting fucked, but taking another man's cock in her ass was over the top, and something to get used to. It helped that it was with someone they knew so well. He too realized that her pussy had to be getting sore from all the dick it had taken.

Cassie reacted differently, she wanted to please Bill. Cassie stood up and leaned over the chair so Bill could have his way with her as they both watched what was going on at the blanket. Bill could have entered either hole as far as she was concerned, but she knew he preferred fucking a pussy.

For Bill, fucking Cassie as he watched Lori take it in the ass and starting to not just be OK with it, but was starting to love it, that made it hard for him to hold back from cumming. In Jim's case, it was such a tight fuck, and he had already held back cumming several times in her pussy. He could not hold back any longer and shot his load inside her, it left a nice pie on Lori's pussy and ass. Bill shot his load on Cassie's back, and the girls went to rinse off.

Now it was time for sleeping, and they retired to the tent for their first night of cohabitation. They found out that four was pretty close to an overload for the tent, pretty much like sharing a King Bed.

Waking up naked spooning each other's spouses was a new, and odd experience. No one showed any regrets after it except for drinking too much and the mild hangovers they had the next morning. No one bothered dressing, as being nude together was so much fun the night before, and was something they had enjoyed doing at least briefly on other trips. They decided that it was so much fun they that they would try to spend all day naked. The guys started fishing after they had the previous day's catch with fried potatoes they watched their hot wives in nothing but aprons cook for them at breakfast.

The weekend was barely started and they already swapped, what they would do, and who with for the rest of it was still up in the air. But they already suspected it would be memorable.

Part Three The final part will be coming soon!