The Fisherman and his Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made Lori feel so sexy to display herself naked in such an intimate action with the man she loved so much, she could not lift and spread her legs any further without it hurting. It was about time to let them see him bury his hard cock inside her Bill thought.

Once Bill got her off orally, they moved on to fucking. They both lost view of them in some of the positions they fucked in, they were a few, and they were so into the sex as they were being watched. Bill did wonder if they could see his cock going in and out of his hot wife, or his balls smacking her. He realized that they had to know by then that we were aware of their interest, They were close enough to be moored on the rocks, that were at the shoreline. He figured it would take more courage, but they all would have a good view of each other if he pointed her that way and pounded her doggie.

Once they got into place and he entered her, it was obvious that they realized this was a show they were willfully giving them, and decided to just watch and maybe please themselves. Lori was now able to watch them as Bill pounded her pussy from behind. Lori was focused on them and was loud enough for them to hear her in that quiet late morning environment.

Bill felt it was time to get the show going even though it would be obvious it was deliberate. He suggested it was time she could turn around like she wanted to, mount him reverse cowgirl if she wanted, and give them a good look at what a part-time model looks like naked and riding her husband's cock. He knew her riding his cock while seeing them naked and touching themselves to the show would blow her mind. Lori said to Bill, "Fuck it, they're watching, surely hoping for more of a show, let's do it! I bet I can get them to jerk off for me."

Once she made the turn and could look right out them, all four of them were no longer able to act like they were not enjoying seeing or performing this show. In their bass fishing boat with swivel seats pointed their way they did not care who was watching who anymore. They must have been close friends because at least one had his cock out and stroking it, and the other soon joined. It made her so proud that she actually could cause them to have to please themselves. "Well my bouncing breasts did the trick, they are stroking themselves, and I won the bet, I will try to think of what the payoff can be."

She was then strumming her clit as she rode, all four of them were getting sexual stimulation, her and Bill the most. It was the best sex she could remember since that last trip there. She was tiring though but wanted to still watch them jerk, even though she could not see their cocks very clearly. It did not matter knowing what they were doing was enough. She managed to get out between moans, "I want to be your doggie Bill, it would be the best way to fuck right now."

It truly was a good idea and was accepted, this would still feature most of her body and little of Bill's. The bonus was they could both watch their reactions.

It was not a hard transition, and Lori was now down on all fours. Looking out to the water as Bill pounded her. It was special sex as her senses were so much sharper. She could feel every bit of Bill's cock as it slid in and out of her pussy, even his balls as they would swing forward and make contact with her butt. She wished Bill was more open to sliding it in her ass. She still remembered how it felt when she let Jim in that hole. She learned to enjoy anal back in college, when Jim fucked her that way last summer it took her back to those fun and slutty times.

Bill who had been happy to be in the background then took center stage. Once they saw one of them seem to shoot his load, Bill finished as the other did, and pulled out to lift his cock up far enough to shoot his seed from her ass up to her back. He helped her up, and she took him by the hand and they stood there as the fisherman just starting to pull their shorts back on readied to pull away. They acknowledged each other finally. Lori through a kiss as she checked out what she could see of them, and they waved as they pulled away.

Their first fuck with an audience, and of masturbating strangers at that, was a real thrill. It made for what would end up being a memorable day, and they did end up napping, but right then and there on the beach naked. Bill woke up first, started at her toes, and kissed his way up to her pussy. She woke as he made the journey, and it was just the start of the second session of lovemaking, a short one of mostly him just plain fucking her again, and right there on the beach. This time shooting his load inside her, then them taking the first skinny dip of the weekend. Then they went back to the tent to get ready for their friend's arrival.

_________________________________________________

Much later, Jim and Cassie pulled in, and the two of them were both glad to get off the road and were hungry. Bill knew by the last text that came in about when to expect them. Cell phone signals came and went at that park. Phone calls were next to impossible unless you climbed a hill and found a clearing, but a text needs only a few seconds of connectivity to launch or receive.

Bill had some burgers on the grill and they brought their stuff in as Lori and Bill got dinner ready. They were so happy to see each other after a whole winter and spring. They did love each other and always felt so comfortable together. They all wondered if they were ever going to get the courage to say what they desired, a swap.

Bill and Jim started fishing soon after and drinking beer of course. It was not long before they were talking shit about who was the best at catching fish. A wager was made, but as usual with them, money was not involved. It was about who could catch the most by dark, and the loser had to start the fire. Lori and Cassie were sitting there observing and talking on their own, but then put their two cents in.

Cassie said, "That's a pretty weak bet, you guys can do better than that?"

They did not respond but heard her. When the sun started to set and they both were shirtless and pretty fucked up, yes, they were back to their normal selves when camping. They were back to just dropping their shorts and peeing first by the lake, then later in it, and right in front of the wives giving them a view of their naked butts as they did.

Their state of inebriation and the fact that they were tied at 4 keepers apiece, made them add another condition to the bet. The loser now had to not just gather the wood and start the fire, but do it naked, survivor style. Then, they had to stay naked for the rest of the night. None of them would see anything they haven't already seen, but the thought of a CFNM session would add to the fun, especially for the girls.

The bet ended up in a tie when it got just too dark to fish, but the guys did not want to admit it was and stop fishing. When Bill mentioned getting the lantern, the girls jumped on them. Cassie told them, "Oh No, it's too fucking dark out here now, and I want a fire and some marshmallows. Since it is a tie I expect to see two naked studs building the fire, and honoring the conditions they made!"

Not a lot of arguments followed about the getting naked part, they were drunk by then, but would not have cared even if they had been sober. They tried to act indifferent but the thought of being naked for the spouses, especially each other's made them forget about the contest that ended in a tie. A fish-off to determine the winner would just have to wait until the following day.

The still-dressed girls were treated to their naked husbands gathering wood in their shower shoes. It was still light enough to see how sexy their cute little asses were. They gave them any comment they could think of to fuck with them. Lori said, "Look Cassie your man has the bigger dick, but look at the size of those balls on mine. I sure felt them hitting my ass this morning when we were seen fucking by the lake."

Cassie was impressed, Lori saved the best part of being watched to tell around the fire.

Once they got the fire going they were cleaning fish for breakfast, they were afraid to leave them on the stringer and have some animals steal them. They made them stay naked, but of course, more harassment came, like, "Careful with those knives over there, keep a good grip on the handle, don't Bobbit yourselves. You would be useless to us then, and we would need to find new men." No further explanation was necessary, guys know being naked with sharp things is scary.

As they were cleaning fish they heard a car, and could see headlights, it appeared that some people were arriving across the road. Cassie went to their cars to peek over and check them out. She came back and said that it was just some college kids trying to set up in the dark. She joked about sending them their naked men over with the lantern to help. They went back to their drinking and talking at the fire. They were having fun, even if they did not have their naked husbands to make fun of they would have been happy just all being together again.

Both couples were sitting by the fire when Lori told Cassie and Jim about putting on a fuck show for the fisherman that afternoon. Just the fucking at the lake part she told her earlier had her envious, now the rest of the story in detail had all of them horny. How could the guys not get erect as she was telling how she shed her sundress, showing all to the fishermen? The fucking part put the icing on the cake.

The surprise of the night, probably the weekend, came after that. The guys were still nude, Bill sitting, and Jim standing still in sight with cock in hand trying to pee with the hard-on the story had given them. Right about then two girls, Mia and Lynn from the group across the street walked up on the four of them. They saw the guys right away and were a bit sheepish when they did. Bill and Jim had no time to go for cover, Bill tried to cover his hard cock with his hands. Jim, the drunkest as usual was like a deer in the headlights. Jim was frozen there still holding his impressive wood. Seeing these two young girls did nothing to shrink their packages either.

The two younger girls could see them both clearly, and tried to keep straight faces as they explained why they came over. They said that between the four of them, all intelligent engineering or advanced science juniors no one thought to pack matches. Not just matches but probably countless other items they had yet to discover they were missing. Once the one got that out, the other dared to joke with them.

"Did we interrupt something, I am guessing this is a CFNM deal and these hot guys sporting such nice erections that they are now trying to cover are your slaves. They looked like they were glad to see us when we walked up, and we saw their manhood at full attention. I think you should command them to get up and greet us as you did, we want to see what they are trying to hide, and not that successfully with their hands?"

Cassie did, "Did you hear them? Slaves, you were running around naked and even pissing in front of us a while ago. So hands off your junk, I think they have seen your hard penises already. Get over here so we can introduce you, don't talk, we will for you."

The guys walked over, fortunately, drunk enough for courage, but not too drunk to not get even more excited about seeing two college girls. I guess they were both embarrassed and proud of what they had to show. They were not a foot away from the tips of their hard penises they no longer tried to hide. Truth was, they enjoyed showing themselves to them, these were hot girls, not wearing a lot of clothes on a hot night either like their wives, but they were not their wives. They were both shapely little things with a lot of spunk to be that forward.

Cassie introduced their husbands saying, "Well these are our slaves, Jim and Bill, Jim is the one with the slightly bigger penis. The other one with the big balls is Bill, Lori was telling us how good they felt slapping against her ass down by the lake before we even got here. It was a hot story you missed, they claim to have got naked and fucked as a pair of hot fishermen watched from their boat."

The girls' Mia and Lynn seemed more than a little impressed.

Lynn said, "So do you guys all sleep together in one tent? Do you ever get your slaves mixed up in the dark? Or can you tell by feel with the big balls and stuff?"

After a short laugh by only the girls, Lori said, "No, this is the first time we are all in one tent, but that might be an idea we might want to pursue. Maybe some kind of guess whose cock is in you, or whose balls are hitting your ass type game. Thanks for the suggestion!"

They had a surprise for the guys when they left saying, "Stand up and at attention again there are two women here that are leaving."

They did of course and Lori and Cassie could not help but laugh when the girls reached out and asked, "Do you mind if we shake your slave's penises?"

Lori not sure exactly what she meant said, "Sure but not too long, you may get some precum if not a whole load of their seed on you."

They were not kidding, they took the end of their penises in their thumb and forefinger and shook them like you would shake someone's hand as a greeting. They then excused themselves to go back to their friends who they made sure to let them know they were not committed to, and in fact, they are just classmates.

Mia said as they left, "We have never done anything with our guys, until now they have been just friends that we assume we will get carnal with this trip. We have some party stuff with us and hope to get them naked soon and see what they got, we are hoping for some cocks like your slaves are sporting. You are welcome to join us and party sometime if you partake. Thanks for the matches, I hope we see you and your slaves tomorrow."

Cassie might be the ornery one, but Lori is the thoughtful one. She pointed to the path to the newly discovered beach and said, "You guys are welcome to come through here to take that path to what loosely resembles a beach. It's not big but seems to be absent of broken glass. Just a warning though, we swim just like we came into this world. As you already learned nudity does not bother us, if it does not bother you are welcome.

We camp in this park at least a couple of times a summer, and nudity just seems to happen more when we are here in the great outdoors. Drinking and smoking pot seem to help set the mood. However, this is the only time we have had a site we could be naked most of the time. So just be aware we will likely take advantage of that and be naked, and hopefully getting fucked by our men a lot."

"Thanks, guys, I don't know about my friend here, but your guys and your story has me horny. I hope we can get our guys naked like yours when we get back. As far as the beach goes, we might just join you there tomorrow. Since you guys partake, we brought some party things with us, both to get us ready and some things to entertain during. You would be welcome to join us, the more the merrier they say!

One more thing, what about the absence of bathrooms around here?"

Lori took that one too, "Well we suggest you go as far away from your area as you can. But after dark, we girls are afraid to go into the woods, and our guys are usually too drunk to escort us. As for them, they typically just whip them out in front of us and take a few steps away. So if we have to pee, we do the same, but we have to remove our bottoms if we have any, then we just squat, and sometimes together as we empty our bladders in front of them. Now for #2, you drive down this road about a mile and there is an outhouse. Make sure you are ready before you go in one. It is not the kind of place to read a magazine or diddle yourself if you get my drift."

"Thanks again, especially for showing us your slave's cute asses and letting us shake their hard wieners. Enjoy them, I hope we get lucky too, if for no other reason than to see what they got."

They left, and the girls got a good laugh from the whole thing, at Bill and Jim's expense. They did not care though, what guy does not want to show a nice hardon to a young girl that seemed interested?

Cassie was a bit froggy from seeing their spouses walking around naked and now with hard cock's caused by the visitors. It was not just the guys that were drinking. They had all smoked a bowl and the girls were hitting a box of wine pretty hard, nothing but the finest wine when camping.

Cassie told the guys, "I see the excitement you were showing is pretty much gone now, your little Johnnies are just hanging there looking sad. Don't we excite you anymore, do we have to get naked for you?"

Bill responded to that one, "Well, it would help, but if you are looking for real honesty? Those young coeds checking us out did the trick even with their clothes on. Now with our wives, it might take a little more than even their nudity. But I can promise you, a surprise blowjob will get us hard immediately, we can imagine it is from one of those young girls, or if I can be really honest, from each other's wife."

"You horny bastards, in your dreams!" Lori then said to Cassie, "Come pee with me in private, I have an idea I want to discuss."

Between the young girls' statement, and Bill's she came up with something. They did have a discussion and peed, then came back, now naked and carrying their clothes. The guys did not know what was going down but enjoyed the escalation and the view. They walked over to their husbands, rolled up their tops, and wrapped them around the guys' heads covering their eyes. Those young girls gave us an idea for a game you two might like, guess who is sucking your cock, that is the name of the game. "Are you in?"

"Hell Yeah!" Was their answered almost simultaneously. Then the girls gave them the rules, no touching, so they had to keep their hands down, beside them, and stand while they sat down.

They finally got everyone's OK for at least a temporary swap. They set it up, took them by the hands to stand the two blindfolded, and overly buzzed and horny husbands up without falling. They had arranged the four chairs in two rows of two. They sat the guys back down and they moved back away and said, "OK, there is going to be no more talking by us to give our identities away. You two are going to have to figure it out by our sucking skills."

This was a great deal for all of them, they were tired of the secret that was not one. This partial swap could lead to opening up their relationships to each other even more, and then their conscience could be a little relieved about the cheating they all have already done.

Lori said, "We are coming over," and they said it from about 6 feet away. Then they walked over and each took a chair, they took each other's spouse's cocks in their mouth, of course, that was mostly about what this was about, a way to ease into a swap. They all were thinking it, but no one wanted to acknowledge it outright and played the game.

It had been almost a full year since they had sucked the other's husband's cock, and that was not in front of each other or with each other's blessings, this carried its excitement for them. They had discussed the oral they have with their guys, girls do that, and had some idea how to try to fool them as to who it was. For one, they knew how the other usually started and added that to what the guys liked to try to fool them. They got to work and were loving it, both guys were hard immediately of course. They had to stop to muffle a wine-influenced giggle when they looked over to see the other sucking their husband's cock, actually seeing it was a new experience for them. In truth to some degree their blow job styles were similar, they both got the first part out of the way and began to freestyle trying to do new things to fool them.