The Fishing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should have seen the one that got away, massive it was, real rod bender. Robyn stayed out last night?"

"Yeah, she texted late last night to say not to wait up. Guess she was bending a rod too."

"Aye, guess she did, hope she's OK."

"You don't normally worry about her, something up?"

"No, just something someone said last night about his daughter. Lots of weirdos out there."

"I wouldn't worry, she's a good judge of character and I'm sure her friends wouldn't let her go off with anyone dodgy. Not like we can fit her with a tracker, is it? Besides she'd phone if something was up."

Eric's worries were laid to rest when Robyn wandered in around 10ish. Lily smiled, giving Eric that, "I told you," look. Robyn disappeared upstairs for a quick shower and a change of clothes. "She looks a bit rough this morning, probably been pointing the toes at the ceiling all night," said Lily as she put the kettle on.

Robyn emerged, her strawberry blonde hair still wet from her shower, "Any sausage left I'm starving,'' she asked.

"Didn't you get enough sausage last night?" replied Lily.

"More like a chipolata. Caryl pulled this army guy, said she can barely walk this morning."

"You want to keep away from those types," butted in Eric, "Never know what STDs they pick up when abroad."

"Take no notice of him, he's just grumpy cos he didn't catch anything last night, Nowt wrong with a military man, they can stand to attention for ages."

"You sure he was in the army?" asked Eric, "Guys will say anything to get girls in bed."

"He said he was, doesn't matter really as long as they can perform though, does it mum?"

"Not for just a one-night stand, was that Caryl you use to do ballet with?"

"Yeah that's the one, her dads in Dads fishing club too. Apparently he's really grumpy about not catching anything either."

"So your guy wasn't up to much then in comparison?"

"Bit like a late-night kebab, better than nothing but hardly memorable."

"Any bus stop girls among your friends?"

"What's a bus stop girl?"

"You know those girls who didn't score in the club? The ones who sit alone and rejected waiting for the bus home?"

"Yeah or at taxi ranks."

"Well bus stops are a bit like the reduced-to-clear section section in the supermarket. Stuff no one wants but minute there's 50p off they're interested."

Robyn was confused, "You mean the girls are like vegan burgers on their sell-by date?"

"Exactly, who the fuck wants a vegan burger, but you think hey I'll try one cos it's 50p off."

Eric butted in, "Your mother means bus stop girls will drop their panties for anyone out of desperation. Guys know a bus stop girl will settle for anything."

"You mean I don't have to flirt in clubs, I can just sit at a bus stop at midnight and get dick?"

"Yeah," replied Lily, "But where's the fun in that. Best to grab the best guys early in the night. Nice military guy not Mr Chipolata."

"I'm sure Mr Chipolata was perfectly OK," said Eric, "Those army guys can be aggressive, make you do stuff you don't want, you'd do well to avoid them. You know, you should bring more guys home, just to be safe."

"But you're out fishing, not like mum could save me."

"I might join in," joked Lily.

A week passed and Friday's fishing trip soon came around again. Eric packed his tackle in the car so as not to raise suspicion. "It wouldn't hurt to stop off at the fishmongers and pick something up, just to be safe," he thought. Robyn was, 7oalso getting ready for a night out, but she was taking a lot longer. Eric quite liked the fishing trip cover story because it didn't need you to put any effort into getting ready. Just splash your face and stick any old clothes on.

Robyn had opted for a black butt-hugging micro skirt and crop top paired with her favourite hooker boots. It was clear to Eric she wasn't intending to be a bus stop girl tonight, not after last week's disappointing dicking. He was OK with that, just as long as it was with the right guy and the right guy wasn't the one he would be watching tonight.

"Looking good, don't forget I won't be back until real late tonight so feel free to bring someone home. Your mothers got some good bacon in. Guys like bacon."

"Thanks, just going to see what happens though," she replied, "Don't forget to take a selfie if you catch anything."

"Will you stop fussing over her, you'll be telling her 'you can't go out dressed like that young lady' next," scowled Lily, "You go and have fun."

Robyn laughed and trotted off to see her friends. She was in the pool now, all Eric could do was hope another guy got to her first.

"That dress is going to be a bugger to clean if she's not careful," said Lily, "You fancy a bit when we've got the house to ourselves?"

Eric smiled, "Why not? I have a couple of hours to spare."

"Hours? I'd be lucky, come on you can do me on the dining table."

Eric liked banging his wife on the table, it made him feel like a porn star, she didn't let him that often so it was a special treat."

Lily rucked up her knee-length skirt and plonked her bum on the edge of the oak table, "You going to warm up the engine or mope around all day?

Eric grabbed hold of her knickers and worked them down her legs, he knew better than to throw them on the floor so hooked them over the corner of a chair. Her middle-aged pussy lay beneath two weeks' growth, still short to look at, but like licking a brillo pad. Still, a man must do what a man must do. He went down with a puff on one knee and buried his face in the muff flicking his tongue like a snake tasting its prey upon her labia.

"The clits at the top," she called out. After twenty years of marriage, the joke was wearing thin, but he took the hint and began teasing the bean with the tip of his tongue. A few rapid flicks with the tip upon the swollen bud, a side-to-side wiggle, a couple of circles then lap the full length of that pussy three times like you're painting a post and repeat until you get a full erection, then you know she's ready.

Eric took hold of the table and with a grunt pulled himself to his feet. Lily lay back flat swinging her leg straight up into the air and letting her ankles come down on Eric's shoulders. He wasted no time in pushing his cock deep as he could into her. Wrapping his arms around her legs he pulled them close to his chest hugging them tight like an old friend.

Lily called it the koala position because he looked like a horny koala banging a tree. She didn't mind because it allowed him to utilize his full length, which was handy given he wasn't the biggest of men. Her body slid back and forth on the highly polished table as each enthusiastic thrust banged into her with gathering momentum.

Lily hadn't been fucked this hard since God knows when. Perhaps this new fishing club was giving him a new lease of life, but now was not the time to philosophise, now was about ignoring his grunting and enjoying the pounding while it lasted, "Hell," she thought "Might even have a rare orgasm if he keeps this up.

Lily was in luck, she trembled and groaned as she felt herself being nudged towards the edge with each jolt until finally she was tipped over. Her explosive contractions and fluttering moan were too much for Eric, in synchronized orgasm they flooded each other before dying to a panting wrecked quiver.

"Bloody Hell, that was good," he said as he wiped his dying cock, "Good job she was out, she'd need counselling if she heard that. Any chance of a sandwich before I go out."

Belly filled and ball sack drained, Eric headed off to his fishing club. He hoped that now he'd been satisfied he wouldn't have to suffer sitting with an aching erection he couldn't touch. A thought popped into his head, "Do the fathers of the girls on screen get boners?"

He had lain in bed many a night feeling himself grow as Robyn's moans had drifted through the walls. But that was in the privacy of his own bed and should his wife notice, well he could always blame her for wearing those panties or something. But what if you get a raging boner when it's your daughter on screen? Will the other guys think you're creepy? Would they even notice? It's not like they're going to stare at your crotch, Is it?

Darren was already there when he arrived, "Back for more then?" he asked as he passed Eric a beer.

"Got to come or the wife will get suspicious," replied Eric in jest.

"Better take a fish home tonight, Dave's popped a few flounder in the fridge. Robyn out tonight then?"

"Aye, Wife's just commented on how I'm dressed up in four layers of clothing tonight but Robyns just got a skimpy skirt on."

"Girls don't feel the cold like we do, Do they?"

"Fuck no," interrupted Tony, "If I went out in a skirt my dick would shrink to a peanut."

Darren laughed, "Aye you got to stick it up them quick in this weather or they'll be disappointed."

"Been 'bout twenty years since I've stuffed it up a skirt outside, " added Eric, "Guess it's harder now with cameras everywhere."

"Aye, no privacy these days," replied Tony, "Can't bang them in a shop doorway without being spotted on CCTV. Could end up online being watched by a bunch of perverts."

Darren laughed, "Long as you put in a good performance, that's what matters. Wouldn't want to be a two-pump-chump on camera. Seriously though, I don't think times have changed, people are just more careful where they fuck these days."

Eric smiled and nodded, Robyns microskirt was just the right size to tempt a guy to push her against a wall and fuck her brains out. Perhaps that was her plan, yes of course it was, a good hard quick fuck in an alley to satisfy that itch. He glanced at the blank screen and the doubts crept back in, whose he fooling, Robyn was in the pot and tonight it could be her. Perhaps it was post-nut clarity but tonight he wished he he was at home with his family.

The three beers that followed did little to quelch his building anxiety. He felt sick to the stomach as the hour drew close, as the screen flicked to life his sweaty trembling hand could barely hold his glass. Dozens of eyes stared at the screen in eager anticipation but he was struggling not to throw up. Then there she was, standing on screen in an ass-hugging little black skirt clinging onto a guy. Tall and scrawny with curly fiery red hair, some other guy's daughter. A wave of relief washed over Eric, his heart palpitations calmed down and under his breath, he thanked God for this little mercy.

She wasn't Eric's cup of tea, tall and straggly with little feminine shape. He hadn't seen her before but her ginger hair betrayed who her father was. Eric glanced over, he was right. The poor guy sat there with head down shaking as comforting hands patted his shoulders. He seemed to be taking it harder than the past two fathers. Eric wondered how he would have reacted tonight, probably less dignified if he was honest.

She was an older girl, probably mid-twenties and by the look of her attire more than experienced. OK, she wasn't the prettiest bird in the flock but Eric had no doubt she got nailed on a regular basis and her father knew it. Regardless of how her father felt, tonight it was her moment in the spotlight but at least it wasn't Robyn.

As the couple began to undress the room quietened down. Despite looking like an anorexic Scottish ballerina, she was lively and flirty as he stripped her to reveal her ivory white body complete with fried egg tits. The mountain of Venus was coated in a fine red moss that framed the pinkest of pussies. Her slender delicate frame contrasted against his tanned muscular body in a way most pleasing to the eye.

She took his thick cock in her hand and began twisting and turning her fist like she was grinding a peppermill making him sigh in pleasure. Leaning to his ear she tightened her grip and spoke softly into his ear, "I want you to spank me."

Out of the corner of his eye, Eric saw her father shake his head. He realised he must have known about his daughter's kink. Eric himself was very much into a bit of slap and squeal but he never got the chance with his wife.

The only real-life experience Eric had of spanking was an unfortunate incident when Robyn and her friend Julie had been caught shoplifting. It was a one-off thing done for a stupid dare and no charges were brought but it was felt serious enough to redden bottoms.

To ensure both girls got a proper thrashing it was agreed to swap daughters and give them a good over-the-knee spanking on their panties. Eric had enjoyed spanking porn for years unbeknown to his wife and after seeing Robyn wriggle and wail on his mate's knee he had to disappear into the bathroom for a 30-second wank. When he visited their home to punish Julie, her squirming body over his knee as each slap made her yelp and whimper brought him close to a sticky shame. Only a 15-second bathroom visit relieved the pressure.

Regardless of his earlier sex with his wife, the sheer thought of seeing this girl getting a spanking was waking up his cock. He knew she wouldn't be getting a 'proper spanking' but that didn't matter, even fun ones were a massive turn-on for Eric. As her lover pulled her playfully over his knee, Eric's cock was pressing firmly against his pants.

As palm clapped on her little bottom she jiggled and kicked her legs letting out a girly squeal. He'd rub her bottom in small circles telling her she was a bad girl before raising his hand, pausing a second or two then bringing it down with a crack and each time Eric's cock twitched harder than the last.

Back arched over knee would suddenly jolt straight, head shoot up and legs kick like she was swimming. Happy memories flooded back to Eric with each of her yelps, he wondered what event had led to her developing her kink, he'd love to ask her father but he knew it wasn't a good idea.

Before long she was wet, ready, and craving the feeling of a cock deep inside. She flopped on the bed and spread her legs from 3 o'clock to 9 and with a smile and curling finger beckoned him on to her. He slapped his shaft a few times along her pussy lips then angled it for entry, she glanced down and watched in delight as it disappeared.

His kneeling position allowed him to work his cock to its full generous potential. Swing after swing the room watched as his veiny swollen member repeatedly filled her. Each thrust was accompanied by a lustful moan that begged for the next as she squeezed his hands for support and as each thrust buried him to the hilt all pondered how such a skinny girl could take it.

But take it she could, and take it with pleasure she did. It was a proper good old-fashioned fucking, the kind that gets the job done, no faffing about and teaches a girl her place. His cock swung like a medieval battering ram at castle gates showing her no mercy, rewarding him with a sweet moan as each plunge bottomed out.

Sensing her desire for a more intimate position he lowered his torso onto hers, she responded by wrapping her arms and legs around him like tendrils clinging to the trunk of a tree. His pace slowed slightly as bouncing buttocks pumped his cock into her squirming body. Her hands wandered down his thick back to squeeze his tightening buttocks as if to pull him deeper inside.

All watching could sense the building climax in her through her changing moans that signalled upcoming surrender. Tap, tap, tap, each propelling her closer to the edge. When her moans turned to a trembling groan, he pushed her over and reaped the reward. Her fingernails dug into his back as she clung on like her life depended on it. Her legs locked him inside and shook violently as her body bucked against him screaming as the wonder wave rushed through her.

As the tremors subsided, her moans faded to heavy panting and he resumed thrusting, albeit at a slower pace yet still letting her know he wasn't finished with her yet. After a minute or so of recovery sex he pulled out and ordered her to flip over belly down. Her bottom was still blushed from her spanking but he couldn't resist giving her an extra slap for luck.

His fingertips skimmed over the surface barely touching the skin like figure skaters swirling and gliding in unpredictable motion. He drew his hand across her crack bridging it pinky to one side, thumb to the other and in between his middle finger traced the valley back and forth a few times before coming to a stop on her anus. Tiny strokes and circles upon her tight ring made her quiver so he tested the water with a quick dip

Her sphincter clamped tight around his finger, all watching could predict his next words, "You really are a bad girl aren't you? I think you need to be punished properly."

Her blue eyes lit up, "Please sir, I deserve it."

"I know you do," he replied as he lowered his head towards her bottom kissing each cheek in turn before separating them and darting his tongue into her ring, "That's all the lube you're getting."

He spread her legs wide and knelt between, running a hand either side up and down her hamstrings giving her buttocks a squeeze every time they reached the top. After a few strokes, he took his cock in his fist and lowered himself on her wriggling himself into position.

Finger and thumb prised her cheeks apart and she felt the precum-laden tip press against her. His other hand moved up her side and wrapped around her mouth squashing her lips to his palm. With a sharp jolt, he thrust hard into her. She let out a muffled scream curling her legs up as he forced his full length deep inside. He loosened his grip on her mouth, she panted hard then laughed.

He ran his hands up her arms and took her hands tightly in his pulling them close to her shoulders. She knew he wasn't going to be gentle, nor did she want him to be. Both knew it was going to be short, he was already fighting the urge to nut.

"You're going to get as many thrusts as it takes to learn your lesson, count them out for me. The safe word is Gorsafawddachaidraigodanheddogleddollonpenrhynareurdraethceredigion."

She felt him slowly retract his cock two-thirds of the way and pause, "I'm waiting," he said firmly.

"One, sir."

A second later she yelled as his cock punched hard into her, curling her legs up and kicking the air, before once more slowly lifting back for the next strike. She caught her breath, "Two, sir."

Once more it ripped its way up at speed thumping deep inside, she let out a loud "FUUCK" followed by a groan.

Eric was in agony, her yells were like sirens clawing at his aching blue balls. He saw her father was struggling to watch but Eric no longer cared.

"Three, sir."

A painful plunge brought another vulgarity to her lips followed by heavy panting and puffing. He pulled back for what he knew would be his last full thrust taking it almost all the way out. Instinctively she knew it too, "Four, sir."

He pushed hard, her fingernails embedded into his hands as she shrieked. His cock crashed at her deepest limit before erupting violently. His trembling body and groans left no one in doubt of what was occurring out of sight. As they lay still locked together in exhaustion, Eric slipped quietly away to unload into the toilet. His brief absence went unnoticed.

Eric got home late and after slipping a flounder into the fridge made his way to bed. Robyn's door was closed. Usually, she left it slightly ajar unless she had company. He smiled and climbed into his own as quietly as he could so as not to wake Lily. Despite being married for decades he'd never opened up about his spanking kink to her. He fell asleep wondering if Robyn indulged in her own or kept it vanilla

Next morning saw a young man join them for breakfast. He was a far cry from the one Eric had been watching in action. Perhaps Robyn wasn't into that type after all. Besides at 18, she was surely too young to have developed any dangerous kinks. No Robyn was a good girl who engaged in nothing more than healthy ordinary sex, the odd amorous anal and occasional oral, he was sure of it.