The Fishing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd always taken a hands-off approach to her sex life. That was a mother's role, to advise and guide in the right direction. After all, it takes a woman to know a woman's and a woman's needs. He could never understand that need to have a man inside of you, so how could this teenager? Did he take her vaginally or anally last night? Hard or gentle? Did he treat her right? Normally this time in the morning Eric was only interested in bacon but now he wanted to pin this teen to the wall and interrogate him.

Eric resisted the urge, he knew last night was still eating at him. He couldn't help but think of that poor guy watching his daughter expose her kinks, yet he couldn't deny it gave him the boner from Hell. Even now the sheer memory was waking the trouser snake, he needed a distraction.

"There's a fish in the fridge for you to clean later," he proudly announced.

"Ah the brave hunter has provided for the family, is cod? Is there one each?" replied Robyn.

Lily opened the fridge, "Where is it?"

"Bottom shelf, on a plate."

"How the fuck am I supposed to fillet that thing? There's bearly a fishfinger on it."

Eric felt slightly put down, had he actually caught it he'd probably feel emasculated by now. But at least she was buying his cover story, that's what mattered. Robyn's one night stand didn't say a great deal. In truth most didn't in the morning. Robyn might share a few details with her mother later but always out of earshot.

Eventually Eric and Lily got the house to themselves. As usual, she cleaned stuff that was already clean and he did his best not to get in the way. There was so much he wanted to ask her about Robyn's sex life but he knew she'd think it creepy, perhaps he was being creepy but isn't that just another word for caring? It was time to tip-toe on those eggshells.

"That lad seemed Ok if a bit quiet, she get back late last night?"

"Not long after midnight, I was in bed by then. They weren't too noisy."

"She doesn't have much trouble getting guys, does she? Reckon she's had a dozen this year."

Lily started counting on her fingers, "Aye at least. You kinda expect them to sleep around a lot the first year and I reckon a good few of them were only anal."

"Haven't ploughed your muddy field in a while, might surprise you tonight," he replied with a wink, "Surprised she kept up with the anal after she tasted the real thing."

"You don't stop eating burgers once you taste steak. If she likes it why not?"

"True, true, but she's come a long way since Bryn first buggered her, lot more confident now, isn't she?"

"As I recall you were more scared than her at the time, surprised you didn't insist on standing by the bed as protection. He did a good job though, opened up a whole new world for her."

"Aye, she made a good choice there, same as when she lost her cherry to Liam, shame they broke up, I liked him. Apart from Chipolata Charlie, I don't think she's had any problems has she really?"

"Forgot about him, God he was whiney, 'Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts.' When she told him, 'There's a reason no one tries to fell a tree with a pocket knife,' I pissed myself laughing. But no she's always been lucky with who she picks, no weirdos."

"Always worry she's going to go to a guy's house and find he's got some weird kink or fetish."

"She's still pretty vanilla, she'd be out that door like a shot."

It was the answer Eric was hoping for, although he was tempted to search her room for whips and chains, and he'd love to see her internet history just to put his mind at rest.

By the time Friday night came around most of Eric's anxieties had faded to meer concerns and niggles. He reckoned other daughters were far more likely to be seduced by this guy, after all, he didn't match the profile of her usual one-night stands and 90% of the time she got fucked in her bed. Yes, there was always that risk but it now felt it had been reduced from impending catastrophe to slight chance, from a game of Russian roulette to the chance of getting a speeding ticket in a milkfloat. It added a little edge to the night but no longer felt overwhelming.

The guys were in good spirits, even the unlucky father from last week had bounced back to his usual joyous self. They moaned about the rugby, grumbled about work, and laughed about absent friends. It was a typical lad's night out with cold beer and the promise of hot entertainment. Rumour was rife that Stewie had a big announcement to make and most of the regulars were speculating a new guy would be on screen tonight.

Once the latercomers had arrived, and opened a beer Stewie commanded their attention, "OK lads, you've probably guessed what's happening tonight. It's time to rotate the studs. There's a new guy stalking the girls tonight. His name's Idris, he's from our Cardiff club and the big surprise is, he's black."

"FUCK, we're getting more WOKE than Disney," came a shoutout to much laughter.

The announcement stirred the room, it wasn't exactly a multicultural area they lived in. Apart from the odd black family in summer on holiday you never really saw them around these parts. Better still it gave Eric's confidence a boost, he knew Robyn wouldn't go with a black guy. It wasn't that he was racist, he never really got close enough to bear a grudge against them or wish them harm. But he had read enough in the tabloids to know it was best to be cautious and he felt Robyn had enough sense to avoid that sort.

When the buzz settled down, Stewie continued, "Now if you're thinking BBC you're perfectly correct. Would we give your daughters anything less? I think not. But as a bonus, Idris is 40 years old so let's hope they like vintage dick."

This was perfect, over twice Robyn's age and black. It was time to crack open another beer safe in the knowledge it would be one of the sluttier girls tonight. In truth, most of the men there felt the same, a good few doubted they'd see any action tonight.

"So what happens if he doesn't pick any of them up?" asked Eric.

Stewie, remembering that Eric was still newish, reminded him, "The star doesn't work alone, he's got a few wingmen around him and if he doesn't score the chance are one of them will. But rest assured 99% of the time it's the main guy we'll see in action."

Eric turned to Darren and quietly asked, "C'mon, who you think's going to get blacked tonight then?"

"My money is on one of the long-haired bleach blondes. I went to London once and whenever you saw a mixed-race couple she was always tall, skinny, with blonde hair down to her arse. Wouldn't be surprised if we see Kelly in action again."

"So not expecting to see your daughter either then?"

"Nah, not a chance. These teens all pretend to be all woke and shit in public but it's all a show. They'll soon find excuses when asked back to his place."

"You know me, I'm not racist but I've raised Robyn right, we'll not be seeing her tonight."

"Same here, I've nothing against these people and to be honest before they started rapping I loved their music. I'm all for a bit of BBC porn, who doesn't like seeing a bit of black on blonde? But it's like incest, fun on video but you wouldn't expect your daughter to do it for real."

It was later than usual when the screen flickered to life. A few were already on the verge of giving up but quickly grabbed a seat and fell silent for the first clues to whose daughter would get blacked. First came the clip-clop of high heels up the wooden stairs followed by the creak of the door that had announced so many girls.

There she stood in black stilettos and fishnet stockings that ran up to a short velvet emerald dress. Through the low V neck, her young breasts peaked like twin moons rising in a valley. Her wavy strawberry-blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulders. Eric's heart dropped into his stomach, it was Robyn.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said under his breath. "This can't be real, I've not even been a member for a whole month yet, it's not my turn."

But it was undeniable, there on screen was his Robyn all alone with a middle-aged black guy. Eric wanted to run from the room, phone her and beg her to stop. But how could he? She'd know he was watching and what about all the men? Eric didn't fancy pissing them off and could feel the weight of their eyes upon him. This was a million times worse than seeing Robyn trot upstairs with Bryn to lose her anal virginity, at least she was safe at home and Eric had Lily to comfort him.

He knew Robyn had been with a 30-year-old man, that was an awkward breakfast the next day, but this guy was over twice her age. He towered over her looking 6ft odd tall with a body heavy with bulging muscles. He could force Robyn to do anything and neither she nor Eric could do anything.

Robyn on the other hand didn't seem fazed at all, even taking time to admire a photo on the wall. He began to unbutton his bright white shirt and she came over to help, "I've got a confession, I've never been fucked by a black guy before."

He grinned, "Now what would your daddy say if he heard you say that?"

Robyn giggled, "Sshh, best he doesn't know, he thinks I only fuck guys my age. He'd go ballistic if he knew I was going to be fucked by an old black guy.

"I'm only 42, that's not old," he replied, "If you don't mind me asking what's the oldest you've been with?"

"45 to 50 I think, one of my dad's friends. He used to plough my mother."

Eric scanned the room looking for anyone who might be panicking. Was his wife really fucking one of his mates? Was he one of the men in the room? Or was Robyn just playing mind games with this guy? Why would she even tell a complete stranger this?

Robyn pulled her dress off over her head to reveal her young smooth skin. Her black lace bra barely held her breasts in place. His hands were like shovels and easily covered them as he reached out to caress each one in turn sliding his fingers under the lace before wrapping them around her body to unclip.

"I bet he took your cherry, didn't he? That's why you like older men," he asked as he unbuckled and dropped his trousers.

"No, I was still a virgin at the time, he only fucked my ass and he wasn't the first."

She looked at the outline of his cock pressing against the fabric of his underpants like a smuggled black pudding. It was clear from the smile on his face she liked what she saw. He took her hand and placed it upon it and scooped her towards him with the other.

"So you like anal then?"

"Love it but I just want normal sex tonight, don't fancy explaining to Dad why I'm in hospital with a torn asshole. Besides this is too good to waste on anal," she replied as she playfully squeezed him.

"No problem, you obviously know your limits. Does your mother know you fucked this guy? I'd love to do a mother and daughter?"

"Yeah, when I caught them she suggested I do him. I just thought fuck it why not."

He slid his fingers into her black satin thong, her pussy lips tingled at the touch of his thick fingertips. With a tug, they were off and Eric saw what he hadn't seen since changing her nappy 18 years ago. Her pussy, although experienced, still had an almost virgin quality about it. The thin neat lips stood like angel's hands in prayer and were surrounded by the smoothest snow-white skin.

"Mmmm, Did your mother watch? I bet he was good to get you addicted to mature cock."

Eric could barely watch, his daughter's voice almost drowned out by his thumping heart and heavy nasal breathing. He didn't want to listen but yearned to hear a clue it wasn't true.

"Yeah she'd often watch, it turned me on if I'm honest. I'd had anal with a couple of guys previously, you know the lovemaking type of anal. But this guy was the first to actually fuck me."

When his cock came out it was straight out of a porno, thick and heavy it protruded well past his naval and had a head that could club a seal. Robyn knew her cervix was going to be sore for days. By now he had worked out how Robyn liked to be treated in the bedroom. He placed his hands on each shoulder and pressed her down. Robyn obeyed and squatted down until her bottom sat on her ankles.

He cupped his hand around her head ruffling her hair and guided her face towards his erection. It was bigger than anything she had previously handled but her confidence had grown over the year and she knew she could deal with it. Her lips parted and jaw dropped as he pushed inside giving Robyn's tongue its first taste of black meat.

Eric could do nothing but watch as the tip made her cough as it pressed against her tonsils. Her lips were stretched to their fullest and her cheeks bulged like billows as he gently edged his cock back and forth pushing her close to her limits. Robyn's hand reached up encircling the base to restrict his depth, all could see she was experienced at handling the bigger guys.

Eric's mind raced as he wondered how many men in the room had she practised on to get that good, how many had his wife done? No, this was bullshit, it was all in his mind surely. His wife wouldn't do that, and neither would Robyn, but up until now he thought she wouldn't do a black guy, Eric was going crazy, was he invited to the club because everyone there had fucked his wife and daughter?

Twitching glutes propelled Idris's cock in short taps into Robyn's small mouth, it wasn't exactly a skull fuck but enough to make it clear he was in charge. For those observing there was a sense that if the cameras weren't there she'd be gagging a lot more. Even Robyn was beginning to wonder if she'd bitten off more than she could chew as her jaw began to ache like it had not done for months.

He sensed her fatigue and easied off retracting from her mouth. A finger lifted her chin up and he gazed down into her eyes, "You handled that well,

didn't you? Now get your ass on that bed for daddy's tongue, leave the stockings on."

Robyn obeyed, flopping her body on the mattress. Idris grabbed each ankle lifting

and pulling her legs apart like a turkey wishbone as he knelt in an upright position between them. Robyn giggled as he dragged her legs up over his broad shoulders until she was almost upside down and her pussy pressed against his face.

His broad tongue stroked her vulva like a paintbrush, pressing firmly with each lap, squashing her labia to the sides as he worked its full length over and over. Her clitoris was not ignored and treated to little waggles of the tip of his tongue every few strokes that made Robyn quiver with delight. It was only a matter of time before she felt his tongue enter her. She had taken smaller dicks and wiggled in delight as it contorted and writhed within as he explored her depths.

A warbling moan told Eric she was on the edge. He'd heard that sweet song many a night before the dams burst. A scream of, "Oh God," and fluttering cry followed as she spasmed kicking her legs pumping her crotch into Idris's face. Her orgasmic euphoria contrasting against Eric's shame, both knew more was yet to come.

Robyn's legs bounced on the bed as he backed off, "You ready for this nigga dick now?" he asked as he gave it a stroke.

Robyn knew it would be a challenge, her pussy was going to be pushed to its limits. But she never followed him home in the hope of finding a finger-dick. She was there to experience being blacked he met her preconceived ideas of BBC. Besides, Lily had taught her once you let a man inside you grip on and take it until he's finished.

Idris stepped off the bed and spun her legs around before scooping them up in his arms and moving her hips to the edge of the bed. He lay his cock flat upon her stomach to show how far inside he would penetrate, it was information Eric really didn't want to know. His bulbous head pressed against her pussy lips, veins that wrapped around the shaft like vines around a tree rippled in excitement of the plunge.

Penetration was slow, letting Robyn savour each bump and ridge as he gradually pushed inside until all was out of sight. Robyn had that look on her face you see on a fairground ride when the safety bar locks and the ride rumbles into 8action. His hands took hold of her slim waist and it began.

He propelled his cock almost its entire length with each thrust, pumping into her with enthusiasm yet always in control. Robyn gripped the bed sheets as she felt each lunge own her knowing all she could do is submit to her fucking. It had been a while since she'd had a proper fuck by a real man and it felt long overdue.

Eric was struggling to watch his little Robyn get fucked but he took small comfort in the fact she was enjoying it and not screaming for mercy. But you don't develop that ability to take a big dick fucking overnight. Which of his friends had rogered this ability into her?

Even if Eric looked down her groans, gasps and squeals could not be blocked out. He'd heard the odd muffled one drift through the bedroom walls at home, but now he had crystal clear audio of each pant, each breath, each moan. Cock and heart do not always see eye to eye and to his shame, he felt himself swell.

Idris leaned over, dug his hands under her back and lifted Robyn off the bed with ease. Still on his cock, he carried her to the wall pressing her against it. Robyn wrapped both arms and legs around him and clung on tight. It was a position that was new to her but she felt she was going to like it.

His muscular thighs sent his cock rocking into her, each thrust lifted her body rubbing her back against the wall. It felt tighter and deeper with a greater sense of domination. His thrusts were harder and delivered at a quicker pace than before, almost knocking the air out of her lungs and reducing her moans to a pant.

Eric had neither the body strength nor cock size to fuck a woman properly like that. But he was experienced enough to know any man who could was guaranteed to force a woman to orgasm. All he could do was wait for the inevitable and try and stop his own cock from twitching in time to her gasps and groans.

Robyn's pussy was aching from its relentless hammering but she took it like a champ. It was exhilarating and through the sweet pain each thrust tapped her closer and closer to the big O. Robyn was well aware she was on her way to her second of the night. But she was helpless and could do nothing but pray he'd soon push her over and relieve the building ache. He didn't disappoint, Robyn succumbed to the explosion and groaned as the pulsing contractions thundered through her.

Robyn had been twice rewarded and all knew it was time to pay the piper. Idris pulled his cock out and carried her to the bed laying her flat face down. She instinctively knew he wanted to finish by prone bone and braced herself for her final fuck. Had he been a lot smaller she would have offered her ass but tonight she knew the depths of her pussy would feel his semen.

Eric knew it too. It was an inescapable part of sex that a man would cum inside, but while he personally enjoyed it and loved to see it in porn he'd always felt a tad uneasy hearing that final long grunt as guys unloaded into Robyn.

Robyn moaned softly as long deep slow strokes filled her over and over until with one extended push he buried deep and unleased. His toes curled and he let out a long satisfied moan collapsing flat on her. Only his buttock twitched as the last drops were squeezed out.

It was over, Robyn satisfied, Eric shattered. A few guys gave Eric a slap on the back with words of "We've all been there." One made a dash for the toilet, Eric knew why but could only stare at his wrecked Robyn lying sprawled on the bed. Eric waited for his own erection to subside before he stood up. It would be weird to display a trouser tent after seeing your daughter get fucked

When he returned home he found Robyn's door open, he knew Lily must have known she was with a man somewhere. He wondered if Robyn would tell her that she'd been blacked. Eric slipped quietly into bed and wondered who else had been in it.