The Fishing Club

Story Info
Dads enjoy live streaming of their daughters' sex lives.
11k words
4.47
22.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Are you bored of porn? Sick of 30-year-old schoolgirls, tired of lousy acting and the same old cliches? Wouldn't it be great to sit down with a beer, and good mates to watch one of your daughters get banged live on TV by well-hung stud? Join Eric, as he wrestles cock and conscience, as he gambles with his daughter's sex life at the 'fishing club'.

**************************************

Eric cracked open another beer, took a sip and sunk back into the sofa. It was his first time at the group but he already knew most of the guys there. Like him, most of them were middle-aged fathers, but a few had come with their adult sons. They had all gathered that Friday night for one reason, to watch a live-streaming sex show.

These weren't the typical pay-per-view offerings of wannabe pornstars following tired old scripts or models that looked and acted like every other internet girl out there, trying too hard to compete for clicks in a saturated market.

Eric knew that the girl he'd see tonight would be the daughter of one of the men in the room. None of the men knew whose daughter that would be, that was part of the excitement, but at least for now, he knew it wouldn't be his Robyn. The group always let new members off the hook the first few times but if you wanted to stay a member then sooner or later you had to offer them up.

The concept was simple, attractive guys skilled in picking up girls, would attempt to seduce their daughters into a one night stand. Should one succeed then he'd take her back to his place and not mention the hidden cameras pointed directly at the bed.

This group knew exactly what they were doing, the cameras were top-spec and covered every angle, the room was lit perfectly, and hidden microphones picked up every gasp, squelch, and groan. But for now, the oversized TV screen only showed an empty bed

"So, what excuse have you told the wife?" asked his mate Darren, "You need to join our fishing club, gives you the perfect alibi for being out late."

"Told her I'm with my brother."

Darren took a deep inhale through his teeth, "Risky, safer with the fishing club. We even sprinkle a little pilchard oil on our clothes before we get back. Drives the missus nuts."

"We're the worst fishing club in the UK, none of us has brought a fish home in years," said another guy raising a lot of laughter.

"So how many pick-up artists are there?" asked Eric.

"Quite a few, they rotate between groups like ours up and down the country. All pretty much the same really, hot attractive guys who know just what to say to get a girl back to their place. Needless to say, they've all got good dickskills as well," replied Darren.

"Aye, only the biggest and best dick for our daughters," quipped a voice from the corner, "They work in small packs, search out the girls then work the charm."

"So how do they know where they'll be?" asked Eric.

"Simple, girls always post selfies online. We identify where they are and send the photos and details to the guys. They check out the girl's Facebook pages and know all about their interests," replied Tony.

Darren continued, "Guaranteed at least one girl will be interested. To be honest, it's usually more than one, but there's only one studio set up so unfortunately we don't get to see them in action. It's completely random which group they'll target and which girl will end up at the studio."

"That reminds me," said Stewie, whose house it was, "Time for the collection for the lucky father. Fiver in the pot please."

Eric coughed up the cash and looked at the time, it was getting late, surely one of the guys must have picked up a girl by now. He was right, moments later the noise of a closing door rang out from the TV. Silence fell in the room as everyone stared waiting to see whose daughter it was.

"KELLY," the room called out. A few slapped a guy on the back. Eric realised it must be his daughter. He had a look that said both, "Why me?" yet had an air of quiet acceptance about him. Eric got the impression this guy had pocketed a lot of cash over the years.

As for Kelly, she looked easy. Bottle blonde, long-haired with a face that screamed she'd launched a thousand cumshots. No one said her age but Eric estimated about early twenties and by her attire didn't leave the house this evening with the intention of sleeping alone tonight.

Her lover for the night was tall, toned with short cropped hair. Eric would have guessed military if he never knew better, perhaps that was the line he spun at the nightclub. What was clear was the couple had long got all the small talk out of the way and weren't wasting much time getting undressed.

Her black lace lingerie contrasted nicely against her porcelain skin as she eagerly unbuttoned his shirt. Despite being the smaller and younger of the two she clearly liked being in control. His belt unbuckled, she dropped to her knees to welcome his cock as it sprang out and was clearly delighted with her prize.

Eric's cock was beginning to twitch, he'd love to reach down and have a stroke but that was out of the question. He'd watched countless pornvideos and was at a point where most of them put him to sleep. Yet here in this room alongside Kelly's cringing father, he felt like a teen who'd found his first dirty magazine.

Sure, she looked like the town practice girl, but she was someone's daughter and that someone was just yards away. Once lips that blew out birthday candles and smiled sweetly in family photos were now wrapped around a hard fat cock. The men in the room were respectfully quiet but the sound of breathing had noticeably increased.

Her hair swished side to side as she weaved her head with each nod. This was clearly a girl who was cock-confident and enjoyed the sensation of a throbbing dick twitching in her mouth and had no fear of gagging. Each movement seemed natural and instinctive geared to deliver maximum pleasure and not just a good camera angle, Eric knew he would never see head this good online.

Kelly had her hands wrapped around his muscular thighs and was gazing upwards as she demonstrated her deepthroating skills. "Least she's happy," thought Eric, "Isn't that what every father wants for his daughter?" Her lover's hands reached down her back and unclipped her bra, it fell but remained awkwardly suspended.

She quit sucking to remove it, giving all a view of her perfect 34C breasts and perky pink nipples. Eric knew he would have probably jizzed over them right there and then. Instead, he watched as her lover encouraged her to her feet before playfully spinning her around to sit on the bed.

Now it was her turn, he lifted her wriggling legs and yanked her panties off. Everyone knew where things were heading when they saw her smooth kissable pussy lips. Not that they had a good view for long as his head was quickly buried between her legs. The camera shot changed to an overhead one that concentrated more on her face and chest.

It was a particular favourite of Eric's, he loved to see the expressions on the face of a girl being pleasured. Perhaps because when your tongue is buried in the nectar cave you don't get a good view. Truth was it had been years since Eric's tongue had been anywhere except his wife's nettle swamp.

Her wide green eyes bulged as she bit her lip and moaned in pleasure, her head rolling from side to side as he showed the audience why he was worth the money. As she screamed in ecstasy as she came Eric's cock bulged painfully against his zip as he wondered how often her father heard that noise through the bedroom walls.

Finally came the act of sex itself, a loud energetic display of cowgirl dick riding that made her father question if he should continue paying her gym membership. She rose and fell effortlessly, her movements fluid and controlled as she graciously swayed and rocked upon him. Her thrusts were energic yet not forced always giving the impression she held something in reserve.

His hands glided towards her soft breasts until each was cupped within. He held them lightly letting them move naturally in his grasp as she rode and ground upon his cock building herself to the inevitable orgasm. Suddenly she clenched tightly, shook erratically, let out a loud moan and flooded him with her juices. She recovered and continued to ride until she fulfilled her moral obligation to empty his balls. He grabbed her narrow waist and thrust upwards in ecstasy dumping his load where nature intended. Eric did enjoy a natural ending, rather than a 'wank over a face' one so typical of porn.

It wasn't until the action had ceased that the men started talking, her father went first, "Just had a text, she's staying at Fiona's tonight apparently."

"Hope Fiona is a heavy sleeper," came a reply.

"He didn't do much though did he, we should ask for a discount," quipped another, "I can just lie there and take it."

"Aye for two minutes not including slip-out time," replied her father.

Eric didn't say much, he wasn't quite sure where the line was drawn between good-natured ribbing and insulting a man's daughter. He had witnessed some of the best dick riding in years yet the room was free of the lewd comments you'd expect, just guys together enjoying some porn while one takes one for the team. Sure it must be uncomfortable but next week it's another guys turn.

A few days later, Eric met up with Darren, "So, what did you really think of Friday night then?"

Eric paused a second, "Relieved it wasn't a sausage fest, so glad no one whipped it out for a wank."

Darren laughed, "Got to feel sorry for Robbie though, his daughter gets filmed more than most. But to be honest we've all been in his shoes."

"He seemed to take it well, crowd more respectful than I thought they'd be."

"Truth is we all know our daughters are probably getting banged elsewhere, sure it's cringeworthy when it's yours on the big screen but we can't really judge. You know what the real funny thing is?"

Eric shook his head, "No?"

"Girls talk, word gets around the guys got a big dick and great in the sack. Next week they're throwing themselves at him."

"Don't they get suspicious something is up?"

"Nah, Harold's a landlord. Got properties all over the shop. In between lettings, they get converted into studios. You thinking of joining then?"

"Better discuss it with the wife first," joked Eric.

"Just to make it clear if you join, Robyn will be fair game. She is 18 right?"

"Yeah, she's not far off 19."

"It's a complete lottery who gets filmed, might never be yours but you've got to be able to take it if she's the one being ploughed. Way I see it is you're just keeping an eye on them for safety's sake. Better they jump in bed with clean guys of our choosing than some crab-ridden weirdo."

Eric had to acknowledge he had a point. One night stands are inherently risky and he always worried on those nights she never came home, "Yeah, go on sign me up."

Eric's daughter Robyn was a fun-loving outgoing teen, but she had her head screwed on, she wasn't the type who'd drop her panties because a guy called her pretty. Robyn wasn't scared to judge a book by its cover, in her mind if a guy looked a bit dodgy he probably was at best avoided. She had little sympathy for girls who went with bad boys and got treated badly.

As much as she was always Eric's little girl, he accepted that as an adult she had sexual needs. As much as he'd prefer those needs to be satisfied by a steady boyfriend he understood one night stands were important for a girl's mental well-being.

As uncomfortable as it was to hear her bed squeak and her moaning as she got ploughed, he was always relieved she was in the safety of her family home and not helpless in a stranger's apartment. Although he hadn't discussed it at length with his wife Lily, he knew she felt the same. That said, he thought it best not to tell her about his new club.

Eric however did have to explain his newfound love of fishing and why he had just joined a club despite never holding a rod in his life. Lily wasn't impressed with his spontaneous purchases but at least he wasn't blowing his wages at the bookies or the pub and it would get him a bit of fresh air.

Robyn just put it down to one of those dad phases like the time he joined the gym for nearly a month or those golf clubs that were now gathering dust in the shed. It suited Eric just fine, the less interest they showed, the less explaining he'd have to do, god help him if he had to name more than five fish.

Friday night soon came around and it was time for his first fishing trip. Robyn had already left the house in her clubbing gear, it wasn't exactly a fuck-me dress but neither did it scream hands off. Eric told his wife not to wait up and he'll bring the kippers for breakfast and set off.

He had spent the week weighing up the odds, there were at least twenty members and a lot of their daughters were far more promiscuous than Robyn. Yes she did have one night stands but she was hardly the village bike. The odds were stacked against her being the one tonight but she was in the draw nonetheless.

"Nervous?" asked Darren, observing Eric staring blankly at the black TV screen, "We all felt the same our first time, you'll get used to it. Mind you beer helps"

"First time in the pot?" asked another, "How old is she?"

"18, 19 next month."

"Nice, there's a few other teens here but most are in their 20's. I tell you what pisses me off. When you see a porn clip labelled '18-year-old gets fucked' and it's clearly a 30-year-old mother of three with stretch marks in pigtails."

Another guy chipped in, "Aye, this is the only place you'll see real teens in action. She's not a virgin by any chance? We've not had one of those yet."

Eric laughed it off but he still felt a little uneasy about these middle-aged men lusting after his daughter. Perhaps he was just being a hypocrite, after all, he wasn't there to watch MILF's either.

Suddenly everyone's attention was drawn to the screen, Eric felt his heart racing as he prayed it wasn't going to be Robyn. "Nice place you got here," came a female voice, he recognised immediately it was not his Robyn. He joined in the collective sigh of relief before scanning for the unlucky father.

"Suppose it had to happen sooner of later," he said as his daughter appeared on screen. Other men offered their condolences but everyone knew they just wanted to see her get boned.

Her name was Caryl, she bore an uncanny resemblance to Velma of Scooby-Doo fame bar the glasses. Eric wasn't sure of her age but it was definitely in that bracket you get asked for ID. Darren quietly informed him it was her first time on camera, but she wasn't lacking in experience if the rumours were true.

At first glance, she looked the type of girl you'd expect to find tucked up in bed with a good idea book on a Friday night. The men settled down with their beers as her newfound lover gave her a kiss and began unbuttoning her white blouse. She seemed relaxed enough, if not as enthusiastic as Kelly last week but just as delighted when she saw what he had to offer.

Both naked she wasted little time in getting on her knees as he sat on the corner of the bed. The camera angle wasn't great, and the room had to make do with an image of the back of her head bobbing up and down, but it was clear she knew exactly how to please a man. Perhaps her father was blessed not to see her lips stretched around a meaty shaft as his ballsack whacked her in the chin but Eric felt a little cheated.

Caryl got up and began rummaging around in her handbag. Eric wasn't alone in thinking she was searching for a condom. Instead, she pulled out a tube of lube, "You don't find fucking my ass, do you? Just I like to keep my pussy for boyfriends only."

Eric admired her morals, it wasn't a stance he'd suggest to his own daughter but he could appreciate where she was coming from and was sure her own father respected her just as much. Her one night stand happily agreed and began liberally lubing up his veiny shaft as she fingered a dollop in her ass.

The fact she wasn't fazed about taking such a large member up the backdoor was a surprise to Eric. He knew most girls enjoyed a bit of buttstuff but had thoughts of them opting for smaller guys and pleads of "Be gentle with me." In his mind only experienced pornstars took cocks that big anally, not normal girls.

Caryl took to the bed in a kneeling position before bowing her shoulders until her head rested upon the pillow and her bottom stood raised and ready. Her hand gripped the corners of her pillow as he took position behind her. The men held their breath in anticipation of the entry moan, they were not disappointed. Her eyes bulged and knuckles whitened as her fingernails dug into the pillow. She let out a breathy groan as he broke through, before panting heavily as he completely filled her.

Eric recalled how his own daughter had nervously taken her first sexual partner to bed. His wife in her wisdom had convinced her to stick to anal until she was 100% sure who to give her virginity to. He remembered lying in bed with his wife and hearing the same sounds as Robyn surrendered her body.

But here wasn't some shy virgin opening up to new experiences. Caryl was anally confident and relishing each and every thrust. His muscular thighs ensured his engorged cock slid effortlessly from tip to testicle with every thrust. Caryl groaned with pleasure looking as content as a dog getting a belly rub as he expertly dominated her ass.

Eric loved anal and wished his wife would submit more especially as she wasn't as vaginally tight as she once was. He once asked if it was painful, she had replied pleasurably intense with a strong sense of being dominated. He recalled her being the one comforting him and telling him Robyn was ok as they lay listening to her moans as she was taken.

No doubt Caryl's father had to listen to the sweet groans of submission and felt the same concerns. Was watching her enjoying an assfuck putting his concerns to rest? Or was he embarrassed she could take a nine inch cock slamming into her ball deep with nothing more than a soft groan?

What Eric did know was his own cock felt like it was going to tear apart at the seams and ached and twitched with every thrust he saw, not since his youth had he felt so close to premature ejaculation. He'd rush home to bang his wife if it were not for fear of exploding on the first thrust.

Caryl giggled as he pulled out, smacked her ass and flipped her on her back. Grabbing her knees he dragged her playfully towards him before reburying his cock deep inside. Caryl locked her legs around him and wriggled her toes as he rocked into her squirming body.

His hand slid towards her pussy and moulded over her mound. With each of his pelvic thrusts, she ground against his palm as he made a tiny circular motion. Her pants turned into a whispered, "Oh god oh yes," as she built to the inevitable conclusion. It was like watching a kettle slowly come to a boil, as tiny bubbles fizzed and danced on the build up to the bubbling roar.

Suddenly she let out a scream, her legs shot out up in the air spasming as her body bucked and shook. He drove his dick inside as far as he could to enjoy the convulsions, grateful of his girth for a skinnier cock would surely snap.

Screams all too often sounded fake and rehearsed, but no one was in any doubt this was a genuine orgasm.

"So anal orgasms are a thing," thought Eric, "I wonder why my wife doesn't have them?"

Eric's wife was asleep when he got back so he knocked one out in the bathroom, it didn't take long. As he headed to bed he noticed Robyn's bedroom door was open, she hadn't returned home, he slipped quietly into his own bed and wondered whose she was in.

"So, where's the kippers then?" smirked Lily as he sat at the breakfast table the next morning.