The Fishing Trip - B

Story Info
A Weekend of fun.
1.1k words
3.96
4.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a collaboration with another member, "flashgordon562006."

This is the continuation of that story which should be read first under "flashgordon562006." The title is "The Fishing Trip - A"

This story may contain: MM, GROUP, CUCK

****

I cleaned everything up and went out on the deck topless to get a tan. I don't know how long it was before I fell asleep. I didn't hear them coming back and got startled.

My husband yelled out as they were getting close, "Luisa, we're back." As soon as I heard him my eyes opened and I forgot that I was topless but it was too late to cover up anyway.

"Hi guys. I must have fallen asleep. I was taking the sun." I didn't even bother to cover up. "I hope you'll forgive me. Let me put something on."

"It's ok baby. I'm sure the guys are ok with it." As my husband laughed.

I laughed and told Tommy that I was going to make dinner. I threw on a top. The three men left and went to shower. Soon they came out wearing clean cutoffs.

Dinner was excellent and we all had some laughs. The guys helped me clean up and soon we were all in the living room chatting. It was getting late and I excused myself to go to sleep. I went into Tommy's room, undressed completely and got in bed.

I had a hard time falling asleep as I kept thinking of Tommy showing them videos of us fucking. The more I thought about it, the hornier I got. I didn't know what to do. Just then Tommy came in.

"I can't sleep Tommy."

"Why not Luisa?"

"I keep thinking about you showing the guys our videos. They must think I'm a slut and you crazy."

"They loved watching them. They would love to fuck you."

"Mmmm."

"If you want them to fuck you I have a plan."

"What do I have to do?"

"Nothing, just be horny. I will just tell them that you want them to fuck you. I'm sure they will say yes...if that is what you want."

"Ok. Let's do it."

Tommy went out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

"Hey guys, Luisa said if you want to fuck her, you can."

Tommy approached me first and touched me all over convincing the guys I was ready for them.

Joe approached first. He was naked and his cock was nice and hard and erect. He started feeling every inch of me and got me on my back. He spread my legs and I could feel his cock sliding into my cunt until it was all the way in. He wasted no time in fucking me. It didn't take him long to shoot his cum in my cunt.

Next guy was Jim. He felt me up and put me on my stomach. He got his cock in me and started fucking me from behind. He lasted a little long than Joe and shot a lot more cum into me.

Then Tommy joined me on the bed as Joe and Jim watched.

Tommy kissed me all over and sucked my nipples getting them erect. I started moaning lowly at first then louder.

"I wouldn't mind. How about all three of you do me at the same time?"

The guys looked at each other then Tommy said, "You heard the lady. You guys game?"

They both said yes and joined me on the bed.

"So guys, did you like the videos?"

They both answered together, a resounding yes. "Maybe one day we can make our own.

The guy's hands were all over me. I let them do anything they wanted. At one point I had a cock in my cunt, one in my mouth and I was jerking off another cock. They covered me in cum.

This went on the whole night. I don't remember how many times they fucked me or how much cum I swallowed from giving them blow jobs.

The next morning I got up and headed to the shower as I was covered in dried cum. As I showered, each guy took a turn showering with me. I gave them each a blow job as the water cascaded over my body. I dried off and threw on a pair of shorts but remained topless.

We finally found our way into the kitchen. I made breakfast.

At breakfast Tommy said, "Hey guys, we can either go fishing or stay here and enjoy Luisa."

"Luisa, that ok with you?"

"That's fine. Whatever you want."

A few seconds later, Joe and Jim said they would rather stay in. We all laughed.

"So guys, Tommy told me he showed you a couple of our videos. Did you enjoy them?"

Joe answered, "To be honest we jerked off to them."

"Too bad I missed that. I love watching guys jerking off."

Then Tommy said, "Luisa, you would have loved to watched us. The three of us sat on the couch naked and jerking off each other."

"Please do it again for me."

They all looked at each other and smiled. Tommy went and pulled out a DVD of me masturbating and squirting. The guys got naked and sat on the couch with their cocks already hard.

As they watched the DVD they started jerking off. Their hands moved to each other's cock and continued jerking them off. Then I watched as my hubby bent over and started giving Joe a blow job, something that I never saw him do before. As Tommy was sucking Joe's cock, Jim got behind Tommy and eased his cock up my husband's ass until it was completely in him. Then Jim started fucking my hubby's ass. I couldn't resist and got underneath Tommy and started sucking his cock. It all ended with cum being shot all over the place as we all were completely spent.

The guys didn't last too long and each cock started spraying their cum as they watched me in the video squirting and having multiple orgasms.

"You guys are terrific."

"Hey Tommy, we should make a video with Joe & Jim. What do you say?"

"I think that's a good idea but it's up to them?"

Joe responded, "I wouldn't mind as long as nobody else knew."

Jim said the same thing.

Then Tommy said, "Nobody but us would know. Nobody but us will see it."

The guys then agreed to make a video.

Then I said, "Ok guys, both of you let us know when you can get away for a weekend. Then we'll come back up to the cabin and make a movie."

Joe yelled out, how about next weekend?

We all laughed and Tommy said that would work as did Jim.