The Fitting Room Pt. 02

Story Info
FTM is bred by his tailor again, with a surprise visit.
1.9k words
4.59
39k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliHaze
EliHaze
179 Followers

Author's note: This story uses common slang (pussy, hole, cunt, etc.) as well as biological terms to refer to a trans man's genitalia.

*****

Marc's fingers twitched around his phone. It had been a week of pregnancy testing and panicked emails to his doctor asking a litany of questions. "Can I take plan B while on testosterone? Do I still need birth control? What is my risk of pregnancy?" Etc. etc. etc. All of them were met with a reassuring answer, though they all felt like they came too late. He had left Anthony's note untouched for a long time, but could no longer ignore his excitement at the offer. "Hope you're not pregnant. Text me!" He had entered the number anxiously into his phone and now sat staring at the screen.

"Hey Anthony," he finally typed, "It's Marc." Marc took a long, shaky breath, then continued, "I'm not pregnant." Marc considered the message. It didn't feel complete. He typed more, "I guess you'll have to fuck me again," and sent it, before slamming the phone on his table face down and pacing around his apartment. God. Marc couldn't believe he was doing this. This wasn't how he was supposed to respond to being used like that. But then he remembered Anthony's cock pressed fully into him, filling him with cum, and felt blood rushing up his chest. He remembered the feeling of his seed dripping from his vagina. He remembered the small puddle in the crotch of his underwear, which he ripped off upon arriving home, then sucked clean in the privacy of his own bathroom as he furiously massaged his clit. Marc needed more. Before he had too much time to descend into intoxicating memories, his phone buzzed once, then twice, then again.

"Hey Marc." The first text read, then:

"I can't wait to cum inside you again."

"Come by the shop this afternoon- Thursdays are usually slow anyway."

Marc steadied his breathing. His face was flushed and he shook, slightly. He couldn't believe he was about to do it again.

After a few hours of trying (unsuccessfully) to focus on other things, Marc climbed into his car to visit the tailor's shop. He was a bundle of nerves and arousal behind the wheel, stopping abruptly at several red lights and wiggling his way into a parking spot just barely big enough for his car. Though the spring air was comfortable, he still felt like shivering when he looked up at the storefront. He remembered Anthony's mouth, wanting him to eat his pussy, wanting him to pin him against the mirror and fuck him rough again, then pushed the door open before him with a gentle ringing of bells.

The store was empty. Sure enough, there was Anthony, sitting behind the front desk and clicking through a game of online solitaire. Business really must have been slow. He turned to quickly face Marc, then licked his lips. "I was worried you'd never come," he said with a smile. Marc didn't know what to say. He felt pinned under Anthony's gaze, every part of him scrutinized and wanting. Thankfully, Anthony broke the silence, "Let's head back to the fitting room." Marc took a deep breath and followed him back.

Once the curtain was pulled shut, all pretenses were dropped. Anthony walked Marc back to the mirror, asking him, "So you want me to fill you up again huh?" Marc swallowed. He nodded. Anthony took another step, and Marc backed up in response, overtly aware of his heel brushing against the mirror, "I never realized you were so hungry for cock." Anthony's eyes glinted with desire, and he commanded Marc, "Turn around." Slowly, Marc followed his instructions.

Marc's breath caught when he gazed into the mirror, every sensation rushing back to him. Already, his skin was flushed, and his breathing heavy. With a slow, luxurious exhale Anthony placed hands on Marc's hips and pulled him flush against his body. Marc could feel Anthony's semi-erect dick pressing against his pants. "Look at yourself," Anthony directed, and Marc followed. He couldn't move, couldn't pry his eyes away, as Anthony unbuttoned the first button on his shirt. Anthony worked his way down agonizingly slowly, letting Marc watch with shuddering breaths as slowly he revealed a collarbone, a sternum, the thin red lines of top surgery scars. Anthony pressed his hands over Marc's stomach, feeling taught muscle under a thin, soft layer of fat. Marc swallowed. He knew where this was going next.

Anthony spent a little more time feeling Marc's upper body before his hand moved to the belt. He unbuckled it and, with one smooth motion, pulled it from its loops. Marc could already feel himself getting wet, opening up for Anthony's cock. Anthony paused at the pants for a moment. They were the ones Marc had been fitted for earlier, though neither of them commented on this fact. Instead, Anthony took a firm handful of Marc's ass, eliciting a small gasp from his throat. Marc felt Anthony's breath on his neck, in his hair. He felt surrounded in the warmth of Anthony's breathing.

One more button undone, and a zipper, before Anthony pulled Marc's pants and underwear off and Marc stood naked in the fitting room. Marc felt exposed, just like last time. It was exhilarating. Eyes still trained on the mirror, he watched Anthony step back away from him. "Touch yourself," Anthony stated. Marc's eyes widened. He brought his hand to his crotch. He felt his heart pounding against his chest. Marc wanted to close his eyes, to release into the feeling as he rubbed slow circles onto his clit, but he felt unable to look away from his own reflection. His skin was flushed, his chest heaved with every breath, and his eyes seemed watery and unfocused. He looked really fucking hot.

Marc slipped a finger inside of himself, then two, pressing his palm firmly against his clit. He let himself lose his shyness, thrusting the fingers inside furiously, letting small moans and gasps escape his lips. He was all too aware of Anthony watching him, all too aware of the thin curtain shifting in the draft. Marc felt like the squishing sound of his fingers in his hole could be heard throughout the store, but he couldn't stop. His thighs quivered. He glanced from his own reflection in the mirror to Anthony's. Marc saw Anthony pull his pants off, revealing his long cock. He pressed harder, fingered himself faster, bracing himself against the mirror until, with a shudder, he orgasmed.

Marc's breathing steadied. He rubbed over his pussy with a firm, even pressure, spreading his wetness over himself until he felt Anthony's large hand over his own. Marc tore his gaze away from the mirror, letting his eyes close as Anthony pulled his hand from the trans man's crotch and replaced it with his cock. "You're so fucking wet," Anthony growled into his ear, running his dick over Marc's pussy, "I can't wait to cum inside." Marc shivered at the words and the pleasure of a firm cock rubbing between his legs. Anthony bent him forward and positioned his cock at Marc's entrance, forcing himself inside. Marc moaned gently as his pussy was stretched out, Anthony pushing against him until his balls pressed against Marc's body.

At that moment, the bell on the door jingled.

Anthony and Marc shared a look in the mirror, both of them panicked, but excited. They heard footsteps as the customer entered the store. Anthony slowly, silently began pulling his cock out of Marc and thrusting it firmly back in. Marc's skin was flushed with embarrassment, and he felt as if he could hear every move the customer made. He prayed they couldn't hear the wet sounds his pussy was making as Anthony thrust in and out of him. His body trembled with nerves and pleasure as the risk of getting caught grew more real. Anthony must have felt the same way, because he began thrusting into Marc with a newfound strength, his balls smacking against Marc's body with every thrust.

Instantly, any fears of the customer seeing were wiped from Marc's mind as his body was overtaken completely by pleasure. He let out a low moan, and Anthony clamped his hand over Marc's mouth, still thrusting harder, faster. Anthony's other hand roamed Marc's body, tracing over his chest and back, gently pinching one of his nipples, encircling threateningly around the side of his neck. Marc loved every second of it. He wanted his whole body to be caressed by Anthony, claimed, filled with his fertile cum. He clenched his pussy around Anthony's cock and forced his back into a steep arch. He felt his body was out of his control, reacting purely to an animal desire to breed. The only thing he could focus on was pushing his hips back and grinding them against Anthony's when he thrusted.

Anthony moved both of his hands to Marc's hips and gripped tightly. He slammed into Marc, rattling the mirror and drawing small, desperate gasps from Marc's throat. They locked eyes in the mirror and Marc revelled in the look of dumb, open-mouthed pleasure on Anthony's face. His brow furrowed as he pressed deeply into Marc, pulling out slowly before slamming in once more, releasing a massive load inside. Marc felt the wetness flood his hole, filling him with a new warmth. Though Anthony pulled out of him pretty quickly and left with a smirk and a firm smack on his ass, Marc stayed still for a long time. His pussy still quivered. Marc reached one finger curiously to his hole and pushed inside, feeling the cum squish around it and drip over his hand. It felt amazing. He scooped some cum out and ran it over his pussy, over his clit, in between his labia, luxuriating in the feeling of warmth and wetness. Marc leaned the whole weight of his body against the mirror and began fingering himself, jamming his fingers in and out of his soaking hole.

Suddenly, the curtain flew open. In the mirror, Marc saw another customer looking into the fitting room with a shocked expression, but he couldn't stop. He kept fingering himself, cum dripping down his hand. He saw the customer pull the curtain shut behind him, then unzip his pants and begin stroking a large, uncut cock. Marc quivered with another orgasm before the customer took his hands away from his vagina and pinned them to the mirror in front of him. The customer ran his fingers over Marc's dripping cunt and spread his wetness over his cock before positioning himself at Marc's hole and pushing roughly in.

Marc's eyes were squeezed tightly shut and his hands clenched in ecstasy as this stranger laid claim to his body. He heard Anthony's cum sloshing out of him, the sloppy smacking of the stranger's pelvis against his own. Their pubic hair quickly became coated in semen. Marc's eyes rolled. The stranger thrust harder into him, smacking his ass and pulling his hair. The only thing keeping Marc upright was his desire for more cum. He had been entirely converted and his body longed to be bred. When the man behind him finally filled him with another load, he trembled and squeezed the cum from his pussy, delighting in the way it ran out over his lips and clit. The customer left and Marc sank to the floor, squatting on the carpet and coating his fingers with the cum so he could suck them clean again.

The walk out of the storefront felt impossibly long to Marc that day, overly aware of the cum soaking into his underwear. Anthony said goodbye to him with a smirk and a casual wave, and Marc climbed into his vehicle again. He knew he would be back.

Behind the wheel, Marc brought his fingers to his crotch once more, testing the damp spot in his pants and smiling softly to himself.

EliHaze
EliHaze
179 Followers