The Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her proposal stunned me but I managed to control my reaction. I couldn't imagine any way I could lose under her rules. All five of them looked at me. "Okay," I said.

"Great," continued Pat. "I'm first. I challenge Robbie to allow me to sit on his lap and kiss him."

Without comment, I stretched my legs out in front of me. Pat turned and sat across my legs near my knees and then slid toward me, trapping my erection between her hips and my abdomen. Then she leaned in and her lips met mine. It took only seconds for her lips to part and her tongue to press against my lips. I relaxed and her tongue contacted the front of my teeth and then the back. Her breath was sweet and her tongue aggressive. Within seconds our mouths were wide open and our tongues moving freely between them. She put her arms around my neck and things got really passionate. My arms were around her waist, pulling her body, and breasts, against my chest before someone called, "Enough."

Reluctantly, Pat got up and returned to her seat.

"My turn," said Sizzle. She moved to sit on my lap, only she didn't sit sideways, she straddled my legs and sat near my knees. She slid forward and trapped my erection between our stomachs. Her tits were so large they interfered with our lips meeting. She moved her tits to the sides and kissed me. Like Pat, Sizzle quickly progressed to an open mouthed, tongue tangling episode. She stopped before anyone could call time.

Jillian suggested a break. We all headed for the bathroom or the kitchen depending on our needs, peeing or hydration. In a few minutes, we were assembled again on the living room floor. I picked up the cards and shuffled. "Where were we?" I asked.

"Next hand," said Sizzle. "Pat gets the first card."

I dealt. Stacey lost the next two hands, leaving her naked and facing her first challenge. She sat sidesaddle on my lap and treated me to a wonderful, lustful kiss.

Jillian lost her last sock and then Sizzle and Pat tied again for their second challenge. Pat pushed me on my back and lay on top of me with my erection between our bellies. She pressed her tits into my chest and treated me to a tsunami of a kiss with her tits rubbing against my body and her pussy hair rubbing up and down along my erection.

Sizzle did her best to emulate Pat's challenge but her tits were too big to remain between our bodies. She put her best tit forward and quit when we were on the verge of passing out from lack of oxygen.

Stacy lost the next hand and we kissed while she lay on back with me on top of her. At one point, I moved to lie between her legs. She closed her legs tightly and whispered, "Not yet."

Things were pretty stable after that. Shayna lost her blouse and then her skirt. Then Stacey lost twice, requiring back to back challenges. It didn't take her long to settle on an incomplete blowjob, "saving you for later," after a wet and wild tit sucking.

Shayna lost her bra. Her dark brown areola on her light brown skin was incredible. Her darker nipples added more intrigue. I wondered if I would get to sample them up-close.

Jillian lost her blouse and Sizzle was next to subject me to a blow job. She took Stacey's example and left me incomplete again for "later," whatever that meant.

I had hardly recovered when Stacey was on her back with her legs spread and telling me to find and suck on her clitoris as her next challenge. "Later" was not an issue and she had at least two orgasms before she let me go, the second one enhanced by my fingers.

The next three hands proved to be climatic. Sizzle and Stacey tied. Sizzle treated me to a prolonged clitoris suck. She was on the verge of an orgasm several times without success until I pushed two fingers into her vagina and a third into her ass.

Stacey decided on the ultimate tease. She had me lay on my back while she wrapped her labia around my erection and slid back and forth. She pulled my hands up to her tits and closed her eyes while she went elsewhere for several minutes.

Sizzle lost again and repeated Stacey's tease, my hands struggling to contain her enormous breasts that slipped from my grasp whenever either one of us moved. Sizzle lost for the third time in a row and considered what to do with me next. She put me on my back again, wrapped her labia around my erection and seemed like she was going to repeat the ultimate tease.

I was wrong. After about a half dozen strokes along my erection, she sat up straight, lifted her body, repositioned my erection and settled down with me inside her. "It's later," she said.

Later is a relative term. Over the last hour, I had been edged and teased until my erection hurt from stretching so much. Later became sooner and I erupted inside Sizzle. She squeezed my erection with her vaginal muscles and squealed in delight.

That almost ended the game. However, the women insisted that the game didn't end until everyone was naked and Jillian and Shayna still had clothing.

Jillian quickly lost her bra and Shayna her panties before Pat faced another challenge. If my memory was right, this was the tit fondling and sucking challenge. Pat agreed but changed the configuration. She put me on my back again and straddled my chest before she leaned forward and hung her breasts in front of my face. I held one breasts with both hands and guided it to my mouth. While I was focused on her breasts, Pat was reaching behind her, stroking my cock back to life.

Suddenly, she sat up, slid back and sat on my new erection. Normally, barely fifteen minutes after ejaculating, I would be ready for a prolonged fuck before ejaculating again. Not this time. The sudden plunge of her hot pussy onto my erection caused my body to get ahead of my resolve and I couldn't catch up. I came after just five minutes.

Pat leaned over me and whispered, "I should have been first but last is just fine."

It took only one more hand before Jillian lost her panties and the game was over.

"Now what?" I asked.

Stacey looked at the clock. "Almost four," she said. "Time to head home. I have things to do before my husband gets home."

They all agreed, sorted out their clothing and got dressed. Jillian and I, still naked, kissed and hugged them good-bye at the front door as they departed.

Jillian, now mom again, picked up her clothes and headed upstairs. I put on my shirt and shorts and headed for my room. As I neared my bedroom door, mom opened the door to her bedroom. She was still naked and she asked me to come in so "we could talk."

We sat on the side of her bed. Her nudity didn't seem to be an issue. "I just want to tell you how proud I am of you. You went beyond any expectations any of us had for you."

Even when I fucked Mrs. Szymczyk and Mrs. Higgins?"

"Especially then," mom admitted. "My insides went all liquidy when you fucked Erica and I had my own orgasm when Pat surprised you."

"So you're not upset?" I asked.

"Not at all. This isn't over," she said as she grabbed my penis through my shorts. "There's still three of us you haven't fucked and, since I'm your mother, I expect special treatment." She emphasized her statement by squeezing my budding erection.

"Now get out of here so I can get ready before your father gets home."

Dinner was a light hearted affair and I excused myself early. I didn't sleep well that night in spite of my exhausting afternoon. All I could think about was my mother and that last squeeze before she sent me out of her room. I finally fell asleep in the wee hours of the night.

I slept late Thursday morning. Actually, I sleep late every morning since I don't have to be to work until almost noon. Sleeping late this Thursday morning was especially refreshing. I was half awake replaying the previous afternoon, wondering what would have happened if we had more time and imagining what the possibilities were for the future.

I must have had periods of real sleep, since I woke up with someone gently stroking my morning wood under the covers.

"Mom," I exclaimed.

"Jillian," she responded. "You sleep naked," she stated.

"I do," I confirmed although she didn't need confirmation.

"Are you like this every morning?" she asked.

"Almost every morning," I told her. "How long have you been here?"

"Quite awhile," she said. "I watched you sleep but I couldn't resist so I sat here and explored. Is this all right?" she asked.

"That's wonderful," I said.

"You know, you talk in your sleep," she stated.

"I do?"

"You do and you're quite explicit," she said. "You used my name often."

"I'm embarrassed," I said. "I'm also sorry."

"Neither is appropriate," Jillian said. "I'd love to know what you were dreaming and share it with you."

"If you keep doing that," I said nodding in the direction of what was happening under the covers, "you may get the opportunity."

"You should know that I fucked your father senseless last night and he was late for work this morning," Jillian told me.

"Why did I need to know that?" I asked.

"I wanted you to know how horny I was after yesterday afternoon and how fucking your father hardly helped."

"And?" I asked.

Jillian stood up and pulled off the one piece sundress she was wearing without underwear. "Move over, Rob," she said. "I want to see if you can solve my problem."

I moved over. Jillian climbed in bed and got a handle on the solution to her problem again. She laid her naked body on mine and started to kiss me. The kiss morphed into a challenge like the one kiss from the previous day but it was something more. Something beyond the physical. Something only possible between a mother and her son.

Once she started kissing me, she couldn't stop. She kissed my neck, shoulders and my tiny nipples. Her body rotated as she continued to kiss down my chest and abdomen until she settled on kissing the head of my now raging erection. Seconds later, her mouth surrounded my erection and she was pulling a vacuum unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I needed a distraction or this would end quickly and that was the last thing I wanted.

I pulled her legs closer to my head. I worked my head between her knees and her legs separated. The most beautiful pussy lips I'd ever seen hovered just inches above my face. Her labia were dripping fluid and swollen to the point of pain and they surrounded pink inner labia and a dark, welcoming passage. I put my arms around her hips and tugged until she lowered herself to me.

I dragged my tongue between her labia and under her engorged clitoris. "Fuck," she moaned as she continued to consume my erection. I worked two fingers into her vagina and pushed her clitoris into my mouth from inside. We alternated as we sucked and stroked each other. This could only end one way.

Jillian came first. Her body tensed, shook violently and copious fluids flowed from her over my face, chin and neck. She yelled, "Fuuuuck" loud enough to wake the neighbors.

Before she could recover completely, she spun around and impaled herself on my erection. The change in orifice was enough to postpone my impending orgasm. Jillian rolled us over, spread her legs and lifted them over my shoulders. "Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me," she squealed.

I put my hands on the back of her thighs and pushed her legs to her shoulders. I began a fast paced long stroke into her, pressing as much as I could on the front of her vagina. My testicles slapped against her ass on every stroke.

Her second orgasm was even more convulsive than her first one. A tsunami of fluid shot a foot from her, splashing me, soaking the bed and everything in between. Her vaginal muscles held me so tight that I couldn't move. I felt the pressure within me increase without any place to go. As her orgasm passed, she relaxed and everything that had built in me released in a tsunami of my own. That set off another orgasm for her. Her breathing became ragged and her body simulated rigor mortis for several minutes.

I fell out of her and held her in my arms while she recovered.

I think she slept for ten minutes. She woke slowly. "Are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I told her. "I was more concerned about you."

"I'm fine," she confirmed. "Actually, I'm better than fine. I'm not completely sure about what happened but I've never felt this good after sex."

She rolled over to see me better. A mistake. "Crap," she screamed as she rolled into the puddle. "What is that shit all over your bed?"

"That Jillian," I responded. "Is why you feel so good."

"You spent that much?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said, "but you retained all of it. That's from you, twice."

"No. It can't be. I've never done anything like that before."

"Never say never," I said.

"Tell me what happened."

"You went off like a fire hose," I said. "If I had to guess, I'd guess you're down at least a quart."

Jillian laughed. "Really? A quart? You're kidding."

"Maybe I exaggerated a little," I admitted. "But everything you see and feel came from you."

"Damn," she exclaimed. "I really squirted?"

"That's what they call in the movies," I said.

"I always thought they simulated that," Jillian shared, "or the women just peed."

"Maybe in the movies, but that's no simulation and it's certainly not pee," I confirmed.

"Whatever," Jillian said. "Either way, you can't sleep on that. Help me change the sheets and get these in the washer."

I carried the wet sheets downstairs to the washer and started the wash cycle while Jillian put clean sheets on my bed. We met in the kitchen. Neither of us had bothered to cover our bodies.

"Well," said Jillian. "This is different. I've never been naked in my kitchen alone let alone with a naked man."

"Neither have I," I agreed. "Naked man or naked woman."

Jillian laughed. "I think I like it but right now I'm hungry."

We found cold cereal, toast and coffee in the pot from when dad had breakfast.

We ate slowly, enjoying the scenery as much as the food. "How's this going to work?" asked Jillian.

"I don't know. Maybe "Jillian" when we're alone and "mom" when dad's home."

"I really like that," Jillian said. "Then it's "Rob" and "Robbie."

"I wouldn't mind if you dropped the Robbie," I suggested.

"I'll work on it," she committed. "There's something else."

"Okay. I'll bite. What is it?" I asked.

"You don't have a problem with me still fucking dad?"

"Of course not. I don't own you and you're married to him. Actually, there'd be more problems if you didn't continue to fuck him," I ventured.

"And I don't mind if you fuck other women," Jillian said.

"Like the other members of the Wednesday afternoon coffee group?" I asked.

"Them and anyone else you connect with," Jillian said. "By the way, talking about the Wednesday afternoon women, Pat called this morning. She wanted to come over for a while."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"I suggested some other time. I told her we had plans for the day."

"I'm okay with that," I agreed.

"You're not upset that you may not get between her legs again soon?" Jillian asked.

"There'll be other opportunities, I'm sure," I said.

"I could call her and see if she still wants to come over," Jillian offered.

"I thought you wanted to spend the day just with each other," I said.

"I'm not horny anymore and I thought we could spend the rest of the day just having fun," she suggested.

"And Pat is fun?" I asked.

"You have no idea," Jillian commented.

"I'll leave it up to you," I told her.

"Let me call her now," she responded.

She picked up the phone on the kitchen counter and dialed our next door neighbor.

"Hey, Pat," she said. "Are you still looking for a place to spend the rest of the day?"

A pause while she listened to Pat's response.

"Of course," said Jillian. "Rob and I discussed it and we think it would be fun."

Another pause before she hung up.

"What did she say?"

"Give her twenty minutes," Jillian said. "She probably wants to take a shower and dry her hair."

Jillian looked at us. "We should probably take a shower too," she suggested.

We headed upstairs to the master bedroom and the oversized shower in the private bathroom. Showering with Jillian was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. That's easy to say since I'd never showered with any woman before. Washing her body with soapy hands was erotic beyond words. My hands slipped and slid over her hot body and the feeling made me giddy. Her soapy hands on my body were equally exotic. We lingered longer than we should have.

The doorbell rang while we were still in the shower. "Don't go away," Jillian said as she left the shower and half ran, soaking wet, into the bedroom. She opened the window at the end of the room, saw Pat standing there, leaned out and shouted, "It's open. Just come in."

She was barely back in the shower when Pat walked into the bathroom. "Not quite the greeting that I expected," she said.

"We thought it prudent to shower," Jillian explained.

"I could join you," suggested Pat.

"Let's plan on that later," countered Jillian. "We're almost done and you look like you just showered."

"Sounds wonderful," said Pat. "Where should I wait?"

"Anywhere but my bedroom," said Jillian.

"Why not your bedroom?" asked Pat.

"For obvious reasons, I don't want to create a mess in the bedroom I share with Harold."

"Robbie's room?" asked Pat.

"That's fine. We'll look for you there."

We finished quickly and dried each other. "Let's go look for Pat," suggested Jillian.

"What should I wear?" I asked. "My clothes are in my bedroom with Pat."

"A smile?" asked Jillian.

"That's all?" I asked. "Pat's in my room, dressed."

"You think?" asked Jillian.

"You don't?" I asked.

"Just trust me," said Jillian as she headed for the door.

Pat was in my bedroom, naked on my bed. There was something different about her today than yesterday. I could see it in her eyes and smile. Yesterday she was focused on losing so she could win. Today she's focused on winning so she can experience real joy. I got it. I made it my mantra for the day. Spread joy.

I replayed my morning with Jillian. Her unexpected and overwhelming orgasms weren't from the sex. They were from the joy of the sex. Sex without the joy is like cuming in your right hand. It doesn't mean anything and only makes the problem worse.

I watched as Pat threw me a kiss and spread her legs slightly. "What should I do?" I asked Jillian.

"Fuck her," she said. "I'm going to check on the sheets."

I sat on the edge of the bed and Jillian left the room. I examined Pat. Her body seemed to glow against the sheet. Her breasts hung from her chest, the left one resting on the bed. Her pubic hair had been neatly trimmed and combed. The wisps of gray were gone. She had gone to some trouble to please me.

I turned and lay on my side facing her. I pushed the strands of hair away from her face and kissed her on the nose. She smiled. "Nobody's done that since my grandfather died," she shared.

"It's a shame he's gone," I said. "He sounds like a great man. I would have liked to have met him."

"He would have liked you too," Pat said.

I kissed her nose again. "Here's the plan," I said.

"I'm listening," Pat said.

"We're going to take our time. Yesterday was about challenges. No decisions to be made. Just follow orders. Today, every second of every minute is a new decision. How to turn, how to touch, how to kiss. Everything to maximize the joy of sex with a partner you can trust."

"Sounds wonderful," said Pat.

I kissed her forehead. She leaned back on the bed and closed her eyes. I kissed her eyelids, one after the other. Then our lips met. The kiss was gentle, not demanding like yesterday. We allowed our lips to merge, to slip together and become a single kiss. One kiss shared for the joy of it. Slowly, our lips parted, not from pressure from without, but because they wanted to. Our tongues followed. Not forced into each other's mouth but entering because they were invited in. We didn't breathe each other's air as much as shared the air we had. Like rubbing two sticks together instead of a blowtorch to start a fire, our tongues lit a slow burning fuse. As the heat of our kiss intensified, the fire moved to our spines and heated the rest of our bodies.