The Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips slid apart and I kissed her chin. When she lifted her head, I kissed the center of her neck and over to behind her ear. I sucked on her ear lobe and when I paused, she turned her head and pointed to her other ear lobe. When I looked up, she was pointing to her shoulder and then her other shoulder. I kissed both.

I followed her silent instructions. When she rolled on her back and pointed to her chest, I kissed it. She pointed and I kissed. The top of her breasts, the sides of her breasts and her nipples, all were kissed when she pointed to them.

I rolled on my back and pointed to my nose. Pat laughed and kissed my nose. My forehead, my neck, my shoulders, various places on my chest and finally my nipples, all were kissed by Pat when I pointed to them.

By that time my erection was raging.

I rolled Pat on her back again. She pointed to her navel. I kissed her navel, checked it for lint and then pushed my tongue into it. Pat laughed again and pointed to her left hip. I kissed her hip. I kissed down her leg wherever she pointed. I repositioned myself to kiss her left foot. I kissed each of her toes before she could point.

I kissed her toes on the right foot and followed her pointing up her leg with kisses until I reached her hip. By then I was lying between her legs. She pointed to her mons. I moved over, planning to kiss her clitoris.

Her hands gripped the side of my head and I had to stop. I looked up. She pointed lower on her mons and then roughly in the direction of my genitals. When I looked confused, she took one finger and slid it between a loop she made with the fingers of her other hand.

With clear instructions, I oriented my body between her legs and began to move up her body, kissing her as I moved. My erection followed the rest of me until it was touching the surface of her labia. Her legs came up alongside my body, her feet hanging in the air and she waited.

I moved another inch and the tip of my erection settled between her pussy lips. One upward push of her hips and my erection slipped inside her. I lifted my body with my arms on either side of her waist and pushed further inside her until I could go no more.

Pat exhaled loudly. So did I. I hadn't realized that we were both holding our breath until we let it go. We began the dance, a dance humans have been performing since the beginning of time. Our rhythm was perfect as we danced to an unheard orchestra. Her legs came up above my head and she pressed them together for a few beats before returning them to the surface of the bed.

Pat made moves indicating she wanted to turn over. I helped and I ended on my back with Pat riding my hips. The music changed from something like a waltz to something not quite like the Charleston. Maybe something like the Twist. I was too far engrossed to think clearly.

Pat closed her eyes, arched her back and pushed out her chest. Her breasts, almost like magic, stood out from her chest. I held one in each hand and ran my thumbs over her nipples at the same time. The rhythm changed again, to something akin to a Tango.

The pressure was building. The fuse was lit and everyone not involved should run for cover. Like a sudden violent summer thunder storm, lightning struck. Pat put her hands on my chest, bent forward and began to pump up and down on me as if being chased by a rabid dog all the while screaming something in a language no one understood.

Sometime during the storm, I lost control, flowing my semen into her at the same time her orgasmic fluids flowed out of her. The storm peaked and Pat collapsed on my chest. I fell out of her, rolled us on our sides and held her close to me while she recovered. We lay there, covered in sweat and other liquids. Pat nestled against my body, took a deep breath and looked up at me. "Is that the best you can do?" she asked.

The laughter from the doorway grabbed my attention. "How long have you been there?" I asked Jillian.

"Long enough," she said. "I've only one word to describe what I saw. That was incredible."

"That's three words," I reminded her.

"One word wasn't enough," she explained. "You both need another shower."

I helped Pat from the bed and we headed to the shower off the master bedroom. While Pat and I soaped up and played with each other in the shower, Jillian replaced the sheets on my bed with the still warm sheets from the drier. Holding the abused sheets in her arm, she stuck her head in the bathroom. "I'll be in the kitchen when you're done acting like teenagers doing things you can't tell your mother about."

When Pat and I wandered into the kitchen, Pat was sitting at the table sipping from a can of Pepsi and eating a cookie. "There's more pop in the refrigerator and I put on a fresh pot of coffee if you rather something hot. And your sheets are in the washer again."

We sat around the kitchen table naked. Pat and I shared a Pepsi and Jillian pushed the plate of cookies in our direction. "We should probably look for something for lunch," she advised.

"This is really strange," commented Pat.

"What's strange?" asked Jillian.

"Sitting around the kitchen table naked," explained Pat. "Do you guys do this often?"

"Only since this morning," said Jillian. "But I'd like to make it a common event."

"When Harold's not home?" asked Pat.

"You never know. I'll have to run it by him," responded Jillian.

I laughed. "You can't be serious."

"As serious as those orgasms you've been serving up," she said.

"Speaking of orgasms," piped up Pat. "Where did you learn how to do that?"

"From you guys," I said.

"Us?" they said simultaneously.

"Yes, you," I confirmed. "Along with your other lady friends. Yesterday you showed me that sex could actually be fun, not just a serious occupation with potential consequences. Today I realized that the real purpose of sex was joy. I added joy to sex and the rest came naturally with your help."

"Joy? That's all?" asked Jillian.

"Yeah," I repeated. "I saw it in Pat's eyes while she was in bed when we came into the bedroom. I knew she was there for the fun and if I let her lead, she'd enjoy it even more."

"Do you think you'd be able to do that well with other women?" asked Pat.

"Hard to tell," I mused. "It depends on whether the woman is open to the playful nature of sex and allows herself to experience the joy, as you two obviously do."

"Speaking of joy," said Jillian. "Are you two interested in lunch or more joy?"

"I'm not keen on carbohydrates right now," commented Pat. "But I could use a little protein."

"Okay," said Jillian with a smile. "Protein is served upstairs." She took Pat's hand. "Let me show you the way."

"Can I come too?" I asked as they left the kitchen.

"You want to watch your mom get her jollies off with another woman?" asked Pat.

"Why not? She watched me get my jollies off with that same woman," I reminded her.

"Okay," agreed Jillian. "It's hard to dispute that logic. Watch but don't participate."

"I can handle that," I said.

"Probably not," said Jillian. "But it's worth a try."

She put her arms around Pat's neck and gave her a big kiss.

"What was that for?" asked Pat.

"Just something for Rob to let him know what's about to happen," explained Jillian.

They left the kitchen together. I picked up in the kitchen and I followed a couple of minutes later.

When I arrived, they were kneeling on my bed facing each other. They were taking turns pointing to various parts of their bodies and waiting while the other one kissed the indicated part.

I laughed. "No participation," reminded Jillian.

"I'm not participating. I'm observing and I'm reacting with joy," I defended myself.

"Sit and watch and try to control yourself," Jillian said.

I pulled a chair from the corner of the room to along the wall at the side of the bed, sat down and waited.

The women spent several minutes whispering to each other. From their body language and wide smiles, I deduced the conversation was something along the line of "let's give him a real show."

The pointing and kissing resumed. When they simultaneously pointed to their lips, they began a slow, meandering kiss. Slowly, their hands wandered up to each other's breasts. They kissed and fondled until all three of us were out of breath.

As the kiss slid apart, Pat pushed Jillian onto her back on the bed and kissed her nose. Jillian pointed to her forehead. They laughed and Pat kissed her forehead. Jillian pointed to her chin and Pat complied with another kiss. The routine progressed from there to her ears, neck and, eventually, Jillian's right breast.

I watched as Pat twirled Jillian's nipple between her thumb and forefinger, ran her tongue around her nipple on her areola and sucked the nipple into her wide open mouth. I was doing more than watching. I was slowly stroking a personal best erection. Pat must have been doing something with her tongue on Jillian's nipple since Jillian's body twitched each time she did it.

When Jillian pointed to her left breast, Pat shook her head and continued to feed on her right one. Jillian was unable to protest. Actually, I thought she didn't want to protest. Her eyes were closed and she was on her heels pushing her chest into Pat's mouth.

Jillian was barely conscious by the time Pat moved to her left breast. Jillian was twisting and turning on the bed. Pat was trying to hold her still while she squeezed and sucked on her breast.

"Robbie," screamed Jillian. "I need you."

"I'm not supposed to be part of this," I reminded her.

"I need you to fuck me," screamed Jillian. "I'm on the edge and I need ..." She was unable to finish the sentence.

Watching them had me beyond ready. My resolve to remain apart from them was already weakening. Jillian's plea pulled me over the edge. I climbed on the bed between Jillian's already spread legs and slipped my erection into her. Her scream intensified as she tumbled over the edge. The intensity of her orgasm set me off and I came seconds after I was inside her.

The three of us lay on the bed, recovering. Suddenly, Jillian was on top of me, kissing me and crying, "Thank you. Thank you."

I kissed her and got off the bed. "Where are you going?" asked Pat.

"I thought I leave you two alone for a while. I think you're only half done."

"You mean its Jillian's turn to push my buttons," stated Pat.

"Buttons, nipples, both. I think that's appropriate," I confirmed.

"What if I need you?" Pat asked.

"Scream and I be here. I'll leave the door open to hear you," I promised.

I exited my bedroom and left the door open. I also sat on a chair near the bottom of the stairs in case I was needed. The noises coming from the top of the stairs stimulated my imagination but no one called my name. I checked on the sheets in the washer, put them in the drier and went back to my chair.

After about an hour, a weak voice from the bedroom called my name. She didn't sound desperate so I gathered the sheets from the drier before I went upstairs.

Both women were lying on the bed, still sweaty, still out of breath and very sticky. "I think you guys should head for the shower while I take care of the mess you've made. Without objections, they headed for the overlarge shower.

I changed the sheets again, balled up the messy ones and tossed them down the stairs. I then headed for the shower.

Both women were sitting on the shower floor, hugging and kissing each other under the stream of hot water. Pat pushed the shower door open, inviting me to join them.

I stepped inside and closed the shower door. "This is perfect," commented Pat as she reached for my penis. Seconds later, she was on her knees in front of me with my cock in her mouth. Jillian scrambled to her knees next to her. They shared my penis.

Exulting in its own version of joy, my penis grew into a cock and expanded further to a healthy erection. "What do we do with this?" asked Pat.

"Contest?" suggested Jillian.

"What does the winner get?" asked Pat.

"A mouthful of semen," confirmed Jillian.

"Wonderful," agreed Pat. She looked up at me. "Your job is to not play favorites and not give it up too soon."

What followed was a sexual comedy. They took turns, counting the number of times each of them stroked up and down with their mouths on my erection and changing turns at some arbitrary number they seemed to understand without vocal communication.

Pat won the competition, my knees buckled and I had to sit on the shower floor next to them She shared her winnings with Jillian and they both swallowed before showering me with kisses.

We left the shower when the water began to cool, dried off and headed back to the kitchen. We sat around the table sipping Pepsi and eating cookies.

Jillian looked at the clock. "Shit," she exclaimed."

"What?" asked Pat.

"It's almost four. We have to break up this party and you need to go home. I need to get dinner on the table for Harold," explained Jillian.

"Can I take Rob with me?" asked Jillian with a sly smile.

"Let the man rest," said Jillian. "Anyway, Harold expects him to share dinner with us."

Friday morning I woke up with Jillian sucking on my morning erection. "Hi," she said when she discovered I was awake. "Is this for me?"

I smiled. "I think you've earned it," I suggested.

She rode me to completion, careful not to mess up the sheets, and I headed for the shower before going to work.

Saturday and Sunday were family days. On Saturday, I went to work and mom walked next door to talk to Mrs. Higgins. Dad retired early and, after work, I sat in the kitchen with mom sharing a late pot of tea.

"Pat misses you," said Jillian.

"Almost as much as I miss both of you," I told her.

"I second her feelings," said Jillian.

"You could sneak into my room in the middle of the night," I suggested.

"I could but I'm not going to take the chance. Never with your father in the house," she insisted.

Sunday was a repeat of Saturday.

I was back on my regular schedule. I had Monday and Tuesday off.

Monday, I woke with someone sucking my erection. "Gaad, Jillian," I said. "That feels so good."

When I didn't get a response, I lifted my head and looked. "Hi," said Pat.

"Hi," I responded. "What are you doing here?"

"Jillian said you liked this and I insisted that we take turns, so, here I am. As to what I'm doing, it's pretty obvious."

I spent the entire day at Pat's house next door. I missed dinner with mom and dad and Jillian was waiting for me when I got home after ten pm.

I spent the entire day Tuesday with Jillian.

Wednesday, Pat provided my wake up deep throat and I went to work. When I got home, Jillian was waiting for me in the kitchen. She got to the point quickly. "The girls missed you," she said.

"I have to work," I reminded her. "Last week was an exception because of the inventory."

"We know that but we still missed you," Jillian repeated.

"I thought you gals had that all worked out between yourselves," I stated.

"There was some of that but it lacked joy. You brought the joy," Jillian informed me. "They want to know if you can change your schedule."

"That's difficult. Monday and Tuesday are our slow days," I mentioned.

"Will you at least ask?" Jillian asked.

"I could," I hesitated.

"Please."

"Okay," I conceded. "I'll ask."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Wake up call Thursday was especially satisfying. Jillian and Pat double teamed me. The double blowjob was outstanding.

As promised, I had a discussion with the store manager Thursday. I explained I needed to be home on Wednesday's for family reasons. He understood and we worked on a schedule that would give me Wednesday's off. Tuesday/Wednesday didn't work since we got deliveries on Tuesday and he wanted me there to supervise. Wednesday/Thursday was also unsuitable because Thursday was the day we got fully stocked for the weekend. We settled on Monday/Wednesday.

"You're willing to have split days off," wondered my manager.

"Family is important to me and if that's how I can be available on Wednesdays, I can make it work."

"Okay. Let's give it a try for a couple of weeks and see how it goes."

Jillian was overjoyed. So much so, that I was almost late for work on Friday.

Wednesday morning I woke up without company. I had the day off. I showered, overdressed in anticipation of the afternoon gathering and headed downstairs for a late breakfast. Jillian and Pat were sitting in the kitchen, also dressed for appropriately for a game of strip poker.

I guess I looked confused. Neither of them had missed waking me up in over a week.

"You're probably wondering why we didn't wake you up earlier," commented Jillian. "Have a seat. I'll get you coffee while Pat explains."

I sat. "It's Wednesday. We're saving you for this afternoon," Pat explained.

I accepted her explanation even though, based on my production over the last two weeks, I didn't need saving.

"Rest up," added Jillian. We're going to Stacey's place this afternoon."

For lunch, the three of us walked down the block and around the corner to Stacey Adam's house. The rest of the posse were already there when we arrived. They greeted Jillian and Pat and offered me special greetings that included kisses with breasts pressing against my chest. All of them whispered how much they appreciated my change in schedule and my attendance.

Lunch was a short affair. Everyone seemed anxious to get the game started. We sat in a circle on the living room floor. Stacey handed me a deck of cards. "Same game as two weeks ago? Rob deals?" she asked the group.

They all agreed and looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"We're waiting for you to take off your clothes, like last time," said Jillian.

"Whoa," I said. "I'm wearing as much clothing as the rest of you. Why should I start naked?"

"Rob has a point," said Shanya.

"Should he deal and play?" asked Pat.

"How does he become part of the challenges if he still has clothes on?" asked Jillian.

"Yeah," echoed Sizzle. "I liked playing with him naked. He's a good incentive to keep the game going."

"I agree," said Jillian. "But I think watching him get naked slowly would add something to the game. How about a compromise? Rob deals but he doesn't play. He takes off something with each loser."

"I'd get naked in only eight hands," I said.

"That's too soon if we want him to get naked slowly," observed Pat. "How about, he matches the one of us with the most clothing off? That way he'll be naked at the same time as the first one of us."

I didn't have an objection to whatever they decided. We were all going to be naked eventually. However, I didn't want to miss participating in the challenges. "That works for me," I said.

We settled on that approach and I dealt the first hand. Ninety minutes later, Stacey and I were both naked. Ninety minutes after that, everyone except Shayna were naked and Stacey and I were rutting on the sofa with the other four women encouraging us. The game continued since Shayna still had three items of clothing to lose.

Two hands later, Stacey lost again. The consensus was that we should repeat the previous challenge. However, I hadn't recovered enough to perform and nobody wanted to wait. The resulting discussion decided that once a player had reached the seventh challenge level, she was no longer in the game. She was welcome to observe but was not longer dealt cards. Stacey was disappointed but agreed in principle with the decision.

We reevaluated the current hand without Stacey's low three and Shayna's four was the new low card. Happily, she removed her bra. Fortunately, she also lost the next hand. She removed her panties and the game was over. Sizzle was disappointed since she was only one challenge away from having me between her legs.

It was nearing four pm, so the consensus was we should get dressed and head home.