The Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I wonder if there's a way we could prolong the relationships we have as long as possible. I think there is a solution in further examining Jillian's oak tree.

"Oak trees have a complex root structure, not a single root responsible for the entire life of the tree. Oak trees have a tap root that anchors the tree and an array of surface roots that seek out the water and nutrients necessary for the life of the tree.

"I think we need to have both types of roots in our structure. Here's what I propose. I should spend all afternoon each Wednesday with a single one of you. We can feed and nourish the tree one limb at a time. The remaining four of you will have Wednesday afternoon's identical to those you had before I sneezed."

There was a prolonged silence as they thought about what Jillian and I said.

"I like it," said Stacey.

"So do I," added Sizzle.

Soon, everyone was on board.

"How do we get started?" asked Stacey.

"I'll leave the details up to you," I said to everybody. "Only one request," I said. "Separate venues."

The rest of the afternoon was a highly charged, emotional event. Everyone, including me, was thinking about the possibilities a prolonged afternoon together would be enormously more satisfying that the quick moments together we now experienced.

Jillian and I got home a little after four that afternoon. Jillian disappeared for a few minutes and then called me. I went upstairs looking for her. I found her in my bedroom, on her back, arms and legs spread and naked.

"Come fuck me," she said.

"How about dad? I asked. "We have to rush before he gets home."

"Not today," Jillian told me. "I called him at work and gave him a shopping list. He'll be at least forty-five minutes late."

I pulled off my clothes and joined her on the bed. She had me ready in less than a minute. Twenty minutes later we were both sweaty and out of breath. As I lay on top of her, my flagging erection sliding out of her, she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me and said, "Thank you." She kissed me again. "Thank you from all of us," she said.

We were both showered and dressed appropriately fifteen minutes before dad got home.

The next Wednesday, four of the women met at Erica's house and Stacey met me at my house.

That became the new pattern. Four of the women met at one of their houses and the other one met me at home.

It's been like that for two years. I have a prolonged Wednesday with each of the women ten times a year, except for Jillian who manages to be with me fifty times a year. Relationships have developed between some of the couples. They entertain each other at their homes or go to dinner together. I have no idea if the relationships have developed beyond the friendship level to, possibly, the benefits level. I don't ask and nobody is talking.

Pat has not been ignored in all the social realignments in spite of her widow status. Everyone makes an effort to include her whenever possible and, if appropriate, she brings me along as her partner. Again, no one comments on the strange arrangement although, once in a while, one of the husbands gives me an envious look.

One final thought. Every Wednesday ends with a sincere "Thank you."

I don't know how it could be better.