The Fixer Ch. 01

Story Info
"The Fixer" takes on a new client, sex and intrigue follow.
19.5k words
4.61
37.9k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This story is about Jax Jones, a 'Fixer' for those that can afford his expensive and unique talents.

His newest client Bart Lamb, wants Jax to find dirt his son's fiancé so that their upcoming wedding doesn't happen.

Sex, lust, greed, money, and love all come together in this multi-chapter journey. Ulterior motives seem to be the norm for all. Please be patient while I set the stage and bring the characters to life.

This series may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, oral, ass to mouth, girl on girl, submission, domination, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fixer

Ashley let out a deep moan; she could feel Jax's cum running down the inside of her thick white thighs as she knelt sucking his cock clean. He made her do this every time, and it didn't matter whether he fucked her ass or her pussy. She appreciated he was letting her control the depth of his cock in her mouth, but she knew it was only temporary. When he twisted her long red hair in his strong hands that signaled he was taking over. She looked up at his hulking body. He liked to see her eyes.

Jax's steel grey eyes blazed into hers. She relaxed her throat as he pushed his long, thick cock down, slowly, until her nose touched his hard abdomen. Her eyes teared up at the intrusion in her throat, but she was proud she didn't gag much anymore. It wasn't easy. She slowly adjusted to the feeling of being suffocated; unable to breathe until he allowed her to. She used to gag repeatedly, but he never let up, fixing her with that stare; making her feel inadequate until she learned to deep throat.

He made this her daily routine, sometimes more than once. Today was no different; she could see it in Jax's unwavering eyes; he was going to keep pushing her. He didn't like her to struggle, so she obediently sat on the back of her heels with her arms by her side. Thankfully his cock was not fully hard after just coming in her cunt, but even semi-soft it was huge.

Jax didn't care whether she received pleasure or not, but she always did; that's what kept her coming back to him, day after day. She wanted to be here with him; even if he was blackmailing her. She was his to use now until he decided to let her go, strangely, she hoped that would be a long time in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Assignment

Jax made a living as a 'fixer' for high net worth clients; he only worked for those he trusted or who were referred to him by someone he had assisted with his unique talents. His services were expensive, but his results kept him in demand. Most of his assignments dealt with corporate espionage, but occasionally he was asked to look after personal situations or conflicts.

Greg Nait, his last client, mentioned Bart Lamb might be calling him. Jax needed a break after the grueling job of clearing Greg's company of gross negligence in the death of several consumers. It was a tough assignment, but Jax eventually discovered it was one of Greg's employees who deliberately sabotaged his product, and that employee is now facing years in jail. Greg's company lost millions in stock value; however, with the arrest, the company stock was starting to climb. Jax knew he had saved Greg's company from bankruptcy.

When Bart Lamb called he wanted to put him off to take a well-deserved vacation, but unfortunately the urgency of Bart's situation didn't warrant it. Even though he didn't want to he scheduled a meeting with Bart, who turned out to be a high profile merger and acquisition lawyer. As always, he researched the potential client before meeting with them to ensure he knew more about them than they did about himself.

Jax discovered Bart is fifty-four years old and married to his wife Beverley for the past thirty years. They have one son, Quinlan, twenty-eight, who joined his dad's law firm a couple of years ago. Bart and Beverley enjoy the ballet and are big financial donors. He noticed both Bart and Quinlan are short in stature, maybe five foot seven at best. Quinlan got engaged six months ago to Ashley Archer, and from society photos, she was a beautiful woman with long red hair, a shapely hour-glass figure, and very large breasts. Both Beverley and Ashley were significantly taller than their men. On the outside, he couldn't see any issues with the family, so he assumed this would be a work-related task. In reviewing the business activity for the past year, Jax could see several potential 'contenders' that might be the reason for today's meeting.

For his meeting with Bart, Jax chose an alter personality. The short blonde wig hid his long brown hair and the large non-prescription glasses altered his facial composition, but nothing could take away his imposing size. At six foot five, it was hard to blend in. He kept himself in top physical condition, but today's bulky suit hid his well-toned and muscular body from his potential client. By slouching slightly, he found it gave the impression of being less intimidating.

The offices of Lamb, Mitchell, and Price occupied the top three floors of a twenty-five story building in the heart of downtown Santa Monica. The plush leather chair in the reception area of the waiting room afforded him a view of a pretty girl behind the desk who assured him Mr. Lamb would be right with him. Jax looked around and could see the black-domed security cameras situated throughout the front lobby. He purposely kept pushing his glasses up his nose to give the impression he was on the nerdy side. He didn't know if he was being checked out but assumed he was.

After waiting for five minutes, Bart Lamb finally made his entrance. He walked like a much bigger man, with a purposeful stride in his power suit and red tie. "My apologies for making your wait, Mr. Jones, I was on a long distance call to India," he said as he turned away, "please follow me."

Jax followed the little man down a hall with lush patterned carpets; he expected to be shown into a boardroom and meet with his partners, so he was a little surprised when they entered a private corner office with a full view of the city and mountains in the distance.

"Please have a seat," Bart said. He closed the frosted glass office door and then walked around to sit behind his imposing oak desk. "I don't like to beat around the bush, Mr. Jones; I heard from one of my close friends that you could make certain things happen. Is that right?"

Jax pushed his glasses up his nose again and looked around the room. It was typical of a successful businessman, photos of the family, a couple of original paintings, plush leather chairs, and the obligatory big desk. Jax knew Bart was referring to Greg. "Perhaps," Jax said, "maybe if you tell me more I can decide."

Bart looked at the man sitting in front of him and wasn't very impressed; this guy looked more like a bookworm than a man of action. Still, he did come highly recommended. "Everything I tell you is confidential, right?"

Jax pushed his glasses up again, "of course."

"Okay, it's my fucking son, Quinlan, he got himself engaged to a real winner!" Bart's face started to turn red. "I told the fucking kid she was a money hound, but he wouldn't listen to me! I need you to make her go away!"

The silence in the room grew as Jax leaned forward and pondered Bart's intentions, "what is your understanding of making her 'go away,'" Jax asked in an even tone as he gave Bart his patented hard stare.

Bart realized his words sounded ominous and permanent as Jax's dark eyes fixed on his. "Fuck, no! That's not what I meant," he said quickly, "I only want the engagement to end, and for my son to find a more agreeable girl."

There were a lot of things Jax did which fell into the 'grey zone,' but he drew the line at murder. Sometimes intimidation and physical violence were warranted if that was the only remedy. "Everyone has a past," he said, "I'm assuming you had Ashley checked out."

"Yeah, the bitch came back squeaky clean, but I don't believe it. There's something off with her; I know it."

Jax looked at Bart for a tell-sign to see if he was honest with him. His hard glare was making Bart uncomfortable, and he watched him look down to the right, at a picture of his wife. Jax found that interesting and wondered if maybe there was something else between Bart and Ashley that he wasn't disclosing.

"What's my timeline?" Jax asked as he relaxed back in the leather chair again.

"They're set to get married at the end of the year, so you have six months."

"If she's as wholesome as you say it could take me some time to find any dirt. Send me your report on her," Jax reached into the pocket of his dark blue suit and took out a business card. "This is my bank number, as soon as you deposit fifty thousand in it; I will start."

"That's a lot of fucking money," Bart said, trying to take back his position of authority, "you better be good!"

"I will expect the same amount each month," Jax continued as he leaned forward with his hands grasping the edge of the large desk, "If there is no dirt on Ashley this could get messy. Are you prepared for that?"

Now Bart liked what he was hearing. "Make it fucking happen; I don't care how you do it. I don't even want to know." Bart opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a manila envelope. "This is the report on Ashley, along with several photos of her." He slid them across the desk to Jax.

Unknown to Bart, Jax discreetly planted a bugging device under the lip of his desk. It always amazed Jax what his client's real motivations were, and now he would be able to hear at least one side of all conversations in this room.

Jax stood up, and Bart came around to shake his hand. The size difference was almost comical. He took Bart's small hand in his and squeezed, "Make sure the money gets deposited each month." Jax said as he fixed him with another unyielding stare. "You don't want to fuck with me, Mr. Lamb. Do I make myself clear?"

The sudden change in Jax's demeanor shook Bart, "Of course," he stuttered, "will you be giving me updates?'

"No, one day she will simply walk away, and you will never hear from her again," Jax said, "when that happens you will pay me a final one hundred thousand dollars."

"Fuck!" Bart exclaimed. He knew this guy was going to be expensive, but this was almost too much to comprehend. However, he knew it would be better than a divorce settlement in the millions. "Okay, okay, after she is gone."

Jax relaxed his bearing and reverted to the bookworm persona. "Thank you, Mr. Lamb; I'll be in touch if I need anything further."

Bart watched Mr. Jax Jones walk out of his office and sighed in relief. If Ashley hadn't refused his sexual advances and laughed at the size of his cock, this wouldn't be necessary. The stuck up bitch wouldn't let him fuck her so he would drive her out of the family, besides he wanted his mistress to marry Quinlan. He had fucked every one of his son's girlfriends over the years. Some had been willing, but a couple had put up a struggle, and he used intimidation on them. Ashley was the only one who didn't fall in line.

Jax smiled as he walked to the elevator, the bug he placed under Bart's desk was state of the art, and went to a perpetual recording program on his office computer; any time he wanted he could review all the conversations that took place in that room. He was interested to see whom Bart called first. It always amazed him how stupid some of his clients were, and he could see Bart fit the profile of an egotistical asshole with a small-man syndrome.

As he drove back to his apartment, he thought of Ashley Archer; from the photo's, she was a beautiful woman; he could see why Quinlan was attracted to her. His cock hardened at the thought this assignment might provide him with some side benefits. When Jax arrived at his apartment, he checked his computer and found the first call Bart made was to a girl by the name of Natalia.

"Hi Natalia," Bart said excitedly, "I did it! I'm going to get rid of Ashley for you!"

Jax could hear some screaming in the background and assumed it was coming from Natalia through the phone.

"After your ballet performance tonight I want to bring Quinlan backstage to meet you...Yes, yes, he loves girls with small tits. Okay, I need to go but don't forget tomorrow morning I am coming over to your place. I can only stay for half an hour, but that will give me lots of time to fuck you. Yes, it is happening, soon you will be in the family, and we can fuck all the time. Okay, I love you too."

The phone call confirmed the feeling Jax had about Bart; this was not about Ashley; it was about Bart. He never rationalized why someone hired him, it was just a job, and he got paid well to make sure the results were satisfactory.

Jax checked the next call Bart made.

"Greg, this is Bart, the guy you recommended just left my office. You said he was expensive but for fuck's sake $50k a month! And, $100k at the end!"

"What! You paid a $100k a month and a million! This guy better be fucking worth it! Okay, I will try and be patient."

"Yeah, yeah, I know if I kept my cock in my pants this wouldn't be happening," Bart mused. "I know I promised you an insider tip as a thank you, but you have to make sure this never gets back to me. I'm working on an acquisition right now that is going to take off, a small company on the west coast that has a new patent on digital storage. Start buying in small amounts, nothing over $10k; you have about six months before it becomes official news. The company name is HeadsUp, and they are going to be huge."

"What? No, he was blonde with black glasses, looked like a real nerd. Yeah, that is strange, okay talk to you later."

Jax laughed at the unexpected tip; he would take advantage of this news as well. A little financial bonus is always appreciated, plus if he ever needed it, he had a recording of Bart giving out illegal information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beating the Bushes

After meeting with Bart, Jax spent the next thirty days digging into Ms. Ashley Archer. The report he received from Bart regarding Ashley was very generic and only skimmed the surface of her life before she was engaged to Quinlan. He verified the information in the report by talking and interviewing the same people over again and didn't discover anything new.

He spent considerable time with Ashley's two past employers discussing her work habits and abilities. Everyone he talked to gave her a raving review, said she was a great junior accountant, and they would hire her back in a second. He found out Ashley had a great future with her last company and they were very sad to lose her. For some reason, she quit as soon as she got engaged to Quinlan.

Like Bart mentioned, Ashley did seem to be squeaky clean, but he also knew everyone had a secret they were hiding. He just had to keep digging deeper.

He found out Ashley and Quinlan lived in a luxury downtown apartment registered in his name and his dad's name; it appeared Bart must have helped Quinlan buy the unit. It was a luxury complex complete with underground parking, an indoor swimming pool, and a state of the art exercise center with concierge massage service. The condo apartments were among Santa Monica's most expensive to buy and very rarely came up on the resale market.

Jax was very familiar with the building as he almost bought one of the four penthouse units during the initial marketing phase. He became friends with Ayanna Kim, who was the lead marketing agent, and they shared drinks several times. He was almost ready to sign the purchase documents, but before he could make a decision a rush "job" had taken him to Australia for almost a year. He stayed in touch with Ayanna through the years, and it didn't surprise him to learn she purchased one of the penthouse units. Her love for the project was genuine. It was a long shot, but he decided to contact her to see if there was any chance he could get a short-term lease for one of the units. Being in the same building as Ashley could turn out to have benefits.

Tailing someone isn't mysterious and exciting, it's a very boring task, and following Ashley was no different. She didn't have a job at the moment, so she was relatively easy to track. Her schedule was made up of shopping, more shopping, and long hours in her favorite coffee shop where she either surfed the net or read a book on her tablet. He found it strange she didn't associate with other people, male or female. After a week he decided her current activities were not going to reveal anything that wasn't in the report, and it was time to move on.

Next on his list were the students she connected with when she went to university. Ashley had graduated Cuma Sum Laude from the University of Southern California, and he knew to go through the list of past students would be like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack. He narrowed it down to those who graduated in the same year and the same field as her. Even still, it took him more than two weeks tracking down students and conducting phone interviews to find anyone she hung out. It was tedious work, but he finally got a break. One male student had told him he needed to talk to a girl by the name of Cora Zak; he said she was a very close friend of Ashley's during that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cora Zak; Ashley's "Special" Friend

Jax used his contact at the IRS and found out Cora Zak now lived in San Diego. She wasn't an accountant like Ashley. Instead, she was a special education teacher, and from her tax return, she didn't make much money. Cora wasn't on his list of students to call, and he realized he got a lucky break.

When he finally reached Cora, she was very reserved on the phone, only when he stressed the importance of his job and how it would affect Ashley's future did she reluctantly agree to meet with him face to face. He welcomed her idea to meet this coming Friday night at a local bar in Old Town San Diego where she would feel safe and secure.

The drive down from Santa Monica was uneventful, and he had a relaxing two and a half hour drive via the I-5 highway. He parked his black Mercedes in the lot of the Mexican style restaurant and headed in. As he walked into the crowded bar, Cora was easy to pick out, the red dress she told him she would be wearing turned her into a flower among all the weeds. She modestly said she was kind of pretty, but Cora was beautiful, much prettier than Ashley. Her hair was blonde instead of red, and he could tell she was smaller in stature, but her whole package made her very desirable. As he approached her, he stared down the two guys harassing her as she demurely sat at a high table.

"Hi Cora," Jax said as he leaned down and kissed her cheek, "are these guys bothering you?" He gave both men the once over, chuckling inside at the look of fear in their eyes.

Cora was taken back by the size of the man in front of her. He was huge. She knew the muscles bulging out of his tight t-shirt were the result of years of working out. His long brown hair suited his strong face, framing his square jaw, and the dark stubble gave him an imposing look. She laughed internally as the two fat businessmen slunk away from her table, his steel grey eyes scared her too.

"I'm Jax," he said as he held out his hand to shake.

"I'm glad," Cora laughed with relief, "otherwise, I don't know what I would do."

Jax thought that was a strange response, although he knew his size did intimidate people. His big mitt surrounded her small hand, and he squeezed very gently. "Sorry about the kiss, but I thought it would cause the least disturbance."