The Fixer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora raised her head and looked into Jax's laughing eyes, "I didn't think I did, but now I'm not sure. Push your finger in."

They locked eyes as his finger found her hole and gently pushed. She tried to relax, but it was hard, her body had always refused this act. Slowly his finger entered her ass, and she resumed moving her hips up and down. The moment was a defining one in her mind; if she could yield her ass willingly to him, then anything might be possible in the future.

"I love your ass," he said, "it's so fucking sexy, just like the rest of you."

The alcohol she consumed tonight had intoxicated her, but it was nowhere near as intoxicating as Jax's words. She had always felt such pressure to conform to be an ideal woman, somehow with Jax; it didn't matter. She could ignore the stereotypical standards and just be herself. "Do it, Jax, fuck my ass with your finger."

"Lift a bit," he said, "I want to fuck your cunt at the same time."

Cora realized she had been wrong about anal sex; it felt wonderful as he fucked both her holes at the same time. "Oh Jax, it feels good now. I worried for nothing."

"Hmm, not for nothing, you just needed the right man to teach you."

The simultaneous thrusts were satisfying to both of them, and their mouths found each other again. There was no rush to end the moment; the irony was both of them had forgotten about Ashley. The non-threatening sex countered what had happened between them, but didn't diminish the enjoyment they both experienced.

It didn't happen immediately, but he felt Cora's body surrender her last taboo to him. His finger was welcome in her ass now, and she spread her legs wider to give him better access. He feasted on her submission, enjoying her moans from both his finger and his cock. Cora liked brute force, having a man dominate her, use and abuse her, he wanted to show her there was another side to sex.

Cora was at a loss to deal with these new emotions bombarding her mind and body. She loved to have sexual power struggles with men, enjoying the verbal abuse and physical aggression when she would purposely offer defiance. Today with Jax had been incredible, at or near the best high she had ever enjoyed. But this, this gentle approach was turning her on.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked, "Why aren't you rough? You know I like that, right?"

Jax knew that is what her perception of good, satisfying sex entailed. He stopped both his cock and finger, "that's one choice, but it doesn't have to be the only one. What if I could satisfy you through tenderness instead of force?"

They shared a moment trying to determine what they saw in each other's eyes. The power of two bodies united, in free will, transformed his words into deeper meaning.

She was so used to a conscious, hurtful pattern that it was hard to imagine there was a different way. She didn't know if Jax could override her impulsive and reactive sexual tendencies, but she was willing to try.

"I want that Jax, but I don't think it is possible anymore. I'm too twisted."

"I love your twisted side, and I'm not trying to change you. I want to show you sex can be loving as well." He resumed sliding his finger in and out of her ass. "Just relax and let me make love to you."

Cora wasn't so biased to think there was only one way to have an orgasm, but her perverted mind would need some proof. She loved the way he kissed her, tender yet passionate at the same time. She could feel her aberrant thoughts receding, replaced with a new hunger and craving. The fire in her belly was growing as her body relaxed, succumbing to his use of her sensitive holes. His whispers in her ear were driving her crazy. He called her beautiful and sexy, sweetheart, and babe, and she was captivated by his words and tone. Maybe she had been in a fool's paradise for all these years.

The impulse to fuck Cora hard was difficult to control. He could smell her passion and feel her ardor building. Slow and steady, he kept telling himself, let her come along willingly. She was lying here voluntarily with him; there was no rush; he needed her senses to open and receive the simplicity of passion fully. The sheer dimension of his cock would distract her from believing her sexual spirit was predisposed. He would ambush her with slowness, awaken that greedy need inside her and give her a nerve-shattering orgasm.

Cora was floating, that is the only word that came to mind like she was in a different time dimension. Every sexual relationship she had been in focused on mechanics, this felt more spiritual. Jax had lit a candle inside her, and it was burning with impelling discomfort. Maybe he was right; her vulnerabilities did forsake her, leaving her subjective to disputable sexual acts. She thought of her work, family, and friends, what would they say if they knew the truth about her. The truth residing inside of her. No one knew about her depravities, except for the men she fucked.

Cora's arms were hugging him tightly; her breasts flattened against his check. The quieter she became, the more he could feel her emotions. "Let go, Cora, feel my cock inside your cunt, my finger in your ass. I could fuck you all night like this."

"Hmm, I would love that," she said as she snuggled into his neck. It was working; her body was responding to his soft, gentle touch. "I'm melting." As soon as the words left her mouth, she wasn't sure they were for Jax or herself.

Cora's tight cunt was contracting on his cock, squeezing him with each outcry from her lips. Tonight's roller coaster ride was leaving him torn up inside. Their initial frenzy had left him in turmoil, afraid that he had hurt her, physically and emotionally. But she had loved it; no one could fake the extreme pleasure she experienced. Now, he would bring her to many orgasms a different way; slowly, steadily, all night long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malevolent Angels

Jax was up before Cora, so he decided to order room service, Champagne breakfast for two. They had spent the night making love, and she turned into a real tiger. Her oral skills were incredible as his sore cock could attest. Along the way, Cora discovered a new side to her sexuality, and she found she didn't always need emotional or physical abuse to achieve orgasms.

He stood beside the bed in his boxer underwear, admiring Cora's naked body. The knock at the door woke her up, and he smiled at her drowsy eyes. "Breakfast time babe. You might want to cover your beautiful body before I open the door unless you're an exhibitionist as well," he laughed.

Cora rubbed her eyes and sat up in bed, exposing her breasts, "I'm ready," she giggled. "Let him in." She loved the look of surprise on Jax's face.

"You're incorrigible!" he laughed, "here goes!"

They were both taken back when a young dark-skinned female bellhop entered with their breakfast on a stainless cart. "Good morning sir," she said as she pushed the cart into the room. She suddenly noticed Cora on the bed. "Oh my! Good morning Miss."

The stunned bellhop slowly set up the breakfast on the small settee table, as she continued to stare at Cora's breasts before turning towards Jax. "Will there be anything else, sir?"

"What's your name?" Jax asked. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, obviously African-American, her curly black hair was pulled back into a pony-tail. He thought she was pretty, but then he thought most women were. She dressed in the hotel colors with a tight white blouse highlighting her ample breasts, and a loose light grey pleated skirt with sensible black shoes.

"Yoni, sir."

"Well, Yoni," he paused, "Do you think my girlfriend is beautiful?"

Yoni looked at the tall, white, muscular man standing in his boxers. He was very handsome and from the lump in his underwear well endowed. His girlfriend was very beautiful, even if she did have small tits. "Yes, sir, she is a very beautiful woman. You're both very attractive."

"Cora, I want you to show Yoni the rest of your body."

Cora looked at Jax to see if he was serious, but he had that damn stare going on again. With a flick of her wrist, she removed the sheets, exposing her nakedness.

"Yoni, last night I had the great pleasure of coming in my girlfriend's cunt over and over. Look at her shaved cunt, see how red and swollen it is, I bet there's still some of my cum inside her."

Cora reached down and spread her nether lips apart; her head was spinning a bit when Jax called her his girlfriend, and she hoped this was what he wanted her to do.

Yoni was getting uncomfortable now; this had gone too far. "Her pussy is very pretty sir, but I'm a good Christian woman. May I go now?"

"Yoni, you're a very pretty girl yourself. I know you pray every night to meet girls like Cora and men like me. Am I right?"

"What?" She didn't know how he knew that, but he was right. Yoni was stunned, wondering if this man could read her mind. "Yes sir, I have prayed to meet a man or woman like you. How did you know that?" She stared at him in confusion.

Then it hit her; he called her pretty. Yoni felt she was a touch overweight for her height, and her nose was too broad, and she was always self-conscious of her extra-large breasts. But she never thought of herself as pretty. The naked woman on the bed was smiling at her now as she continued to hold her pussy open. She had a beautiful pussy.

Jax smirked as Yoni seemed to be transfixed by Cora's cunt. What Yoni didn't know is he overheard her talking to one of the other bellhops while they were having a cigarette in the parking lot. She told the other girl she prayed every night for a man to come into her life and be a daddy for her two little girls. She laughed and said she would even settle for another woman. He nonchalantly listened to them as he unloaded his suitcases and gear. It was part of his training to remember small details that occurred around him. In the space of a few minutes, Yoni revealed many more details about her life.

"Well Yoni, today is your lucky day! You get a man and a woman! Now, I want you to touch her cunt." Jax knew he was pushing fast, but either it worked, or it didn't work. Yoni's mouth flew open in surprise at his request. "You want to, I can see it in your eyes," Jax said.

He was right; she would love to touch this young woman's pussy, but she couldn't get fired from her job. Still. "I can't do that, sir, I need my job, and my family relies on my income to make ends meet."

Jax noticed she didn't say no. "Go closer, Yoni, have a good look."

Yoni walked to the edge of the bed without assistance. "You have a beautiful pussy," she said to Cora.

"Touch me, Yoni, finger my cunt." Cora moved closer to the edge of the bed and put her legs behind her head. She exchanged a look with Jax, and he nodded his head in approval.

"Oh my god, how can your body be so flexible?" Yoni exclaimed in surprise. She felt the man's hands on her shoulders, gently massaging and pushing her forward towards the woman. She thought about running away, but her legs wouldn't cooperate.

"Do it Yoni, finger her cunt. She needs you." There was no resistance from Yoni now. He gathered her pony-tail in his hand and pushed her face right into Cora's cunt. "That's a good girl; get your finger in nice and deep."

"Oh, god!" Cora moaned. "Yes, just like that!"

Yoni knew she shouldn't be doing this, touching this white woman's pussy, but she couldn't resist. The man was whispering into her ear to go deeper, deeper.

"Use two fingers Yoni, Cora likes that."

Yoni kept looking at Cora to make sure she agreed with him. She had never seen a woman with her legs behind her head before and wondered if it hurt her.

Jax grabbed Yoni's hand and pulled her fingers out of Cora, "taste her, suck your fingers." When Yoni didn't move, Jax brought her hand up to her mouth. "Open your mouth Yoni; that's a good girl, now suck them clean."

For some reason, Yoni felt she had to listen to this man. Maybe it was because he was so big and scary looking, but whatever it was she obeyed.

"Yoni, do you believe in angels?" he asked. All her Christian talk had given him a bizarre idea that might work if she was deeply religious.

What a strange question Yoni thought. "Of course sir, the Bible talks about them walking among us."

"We're your guardian angels Yoni, we've been sent to help you," Jax said with a straight face. He hoped Cora wouldn't start laughing at him. "We know all about you and your secret desires." Jax didn't know if she had secret desires or not but assumed she did.

"I, I don't believe you," Yoni said as she studied his face.

"I can prove it to you. You have two daughters, Lisa and Layla, and no husband. Your mom drives you crazy every day, telling you to find a man before you get too old. You go to a church your mom likes, but you hate, and you would rather go to the one on 41st. We listen to your thoughts and prayers every night. All your thoughts!" Jax emphasized. "Do you want me to go on?"

She would have collapsed if he didn't grab her. He knew all about her, these strangers she just met. "All my thoughts?" Yoni said in despair, hoping they didn't know about her sex addiction, and she sagged more when he nodded his head yes. "What do you want from me?"

"Yoni, we know all about your sex life and wicked thoughts. You claim to be a good Christian woman, but you're not are you?" Jax watched Yoni lower her eyes and shake her head no in agreement with what he claimed.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" Cora added as she gave Yoni a dirty look. "You're lucky we came before it was too late. Think about your daughters!"

"Cora and I are here to remove all those temptations from you. To bring you back into the fold."

She looked at the two angels, a beautiful white woman, and a handsome white man. She didn't want to believe him, but they knew about all her secrets. "Please Jesus," Yoni exclaimed as she looked up and clasped her hands together in prayer. "Free me of my wicked thoughts, thank you for sending these angels to guide me. I will do what they say!"

Jax looked at Cora's confused face and nodded. "Yoni, are you ready to cleanse your soul?"

"Yes! Thank you for saving me!"

"We know your future, and it isn't pretty. If you stay on the same track, you will end up a junkie, having sex and giving blowjobs for drugs. Your daughters will turn out to be a hooker just like you! Fucking strange men, belonging to a mean pimp. Getting beat up all the time, until they too turn to drugs to escape. Is this what you want for yourself and your daughters, to end up in Hell?"

Yoni dropped to her knees and hugged Jax's hairy leg, "please, tell me what to do!"

"You need to bare your soul and body to us. Confess all the nasty things you have done or think about doing. Only with confession can we help you. Rise child and remove your dirty clothes, so that you can be reborn."

Yoni couldn't make herself stand, she wanted to save her soul, but they required her to take off all her clothes.

"I knew we were too late," Cora said with disgust, "we should have helped the other girl first. This one is too far gone."

"Wait! I'll do it!" Yoni shouted as she quickly rose up.

"Cora may be right, are you too far gone Yoni?"

"No! Please, help me. I don't want to be a whore!"

Jax walked over to the camera on the desk and turned it on. "This is your last chance, Yoni; we are going to record your confession. If we see in the future you are sliding into temptation; then we will send you a reminder." He walked back to Yoni and lifted her chin. "Now look into the camera and tell us what a sinner you are, and then remove all your clothes."

She had visions of what her church members would say if they saw this recording. They would call her a slut and a whore and kick her out of the church. Her two daughters would be humiliated, and her mom would disown her.

"My name is Yoni Brown, and I am a sinner." She looked at Jax and slowly started to unbutton her blouse. "I've had sex with many men and women too. I am ashamed of what I have done, but I can't stop myself. Every night in bed, I imagine I am fucking a stranger, and then pleasure myself with my fingers pretending it is real."

Cora took Yoni's blouse from her shaking hands and dropped it on the floor. "I don't believe you want to confess to us," Cora said harshly, "if you're not going to repent your sinful details, then we are wasting our time."

Jax realized Cora was pretending to be the bad "Angel" to his good one. "Easy Cora, I sense Yoni truly wants us to help her." He looked from Cora to Yoni, and she was shaking her head, yes. "Once she has presented her tainted naked body to us, we can begin the cleansing. Now I want you to remove the rest of your clothes; then we can continue."

When Jax smiled encouragingly at her, she looked back at the camera. It took all of Yoni's inner strength to get naked in front of them. "I am ashamed of my body; my ass and breasts are too big for my small size. Men are always looking at me, and it excites me to think of them fucking me. I can't control myself, and if they want to fuck me, I let them. Just like yesterday."

"We know," said Jax, "tell us about yesterday."

She had her hands in front of her pussy, hiding her sins. "I didn't want to do it, but I couldn't say no. I was in the storage room getting supplies and Maurice sneaked up on me. He grabbed my breasts from behind, and..."

"Like this?" said Jax as he stepped behind her and placed his hands over her breasts.

"Yes, he knows if he can get my nipples excited, I will do anything, they all know it."

"All of them?" Jax said as he pinched her nipples. "All the men here take advantage of you, don't they."

"Yes, almost every day, one of them will trap me, squeeze my breasts until I am excited, and then make me do sex things."

"Frank, Brian, Lester, Roman, even Stuart? They all take advantage of you?"

Cora didn't know how Jax knew the names of Yoni's co-workers. She had a strange thought that he might be an angel.

"Yes, and Heidi too."

Jax was enjoying the feel of Yoni's big tits; she had long nipples, making them easy to pinch. "Are you getting excited Yoni, are my fingers making you wet?"

Her head was leaning back against the angel's chest; her body was melting. "Oh, god, they are! I'm a bad sinner; please help me!"

"What did Maurice make you do yesterday?"

"I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth," Yoni moaned, "Oh god! He came a big one; he tasted so good! I begged him to fuck me, but he just laughed and walked away."

"You want my cock, don't you?"

"I can't help myself, please can I suck you! I need your cock!"

Jax twisted Yoni towards Cora, "it's Cora's turn to play with your tits."

"Yoni, Jax is getting his cock ready for you," Cora said. "Do you know what an honor this is for an angel to fuck you? I hope you appreciate what we are doing for you."

Cora looked up at Jax, he had dropped his underwear and started to stroke his cock. He mouthed the words, thank you to her. Yoni had her eyes closed as Cora pinched her nipples harder, making her moan in pleasure and pain. "Look at me!" Cora scolded. "You can't hide your shame behind closed eyes! I am going to lie back on the bed, and you are going to suck my cunt while Jax fucks you. I still don't think you are worth saving, so you better do a good job!"

Cora laid back down and drew her legs back behind her head again. "Now suck my cunt and don't forget to lick my ass as well. She held Yoni's head in her hands, smearing the combined juices all over her face. Jax had fucked her repeatedly last night, and she was sure some of his cum was still inside her.

Jax rubbed her large black ass. Yoni jerked in surprise, but Cora held her head in place. His cock was hard now, and he slid it between her ass cheeks. "Are you ready, Yoni?" he asked.