The Fixer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay with this?" he asked. He didn't wait for a reply as he fastened Cora's two ankles together behind her head with the Velcro strap. "Now grab your ankles," he used the second set of straps to bind her hands to her ankles. "There, how does that feel?"

She couldn't use her arms or legs. The helplessness of the situation suddenly hit her. "Um, I don't think I like this. Can you at least let my arms loose?" she asked nervously.

"No," he said as he stroked his cock. "Your cunt and ass belong to me now." He used his cock to spank her clit, banging down harder each time. If she liked rough sex, then he would accommodate her. He had one last thing to do. He reached into his bag and took out his camera, setting it on the TV stand at the foot of the bed. He wanted to record this.

She was defenseless, totally at Jax's mercy. She was trying not to enjoy it but knew her face was giving away her emotions. This dangerous man had her in the most vulnerable position possible, and she was having a hard time controlling her eagerness. She was transfixed watching his large cock hitting her clit, then bouncing on her stomach. The length was astonishing, she liked a long cock, but she knew it was the thickness she was going to enjoy the most.

"Should I fuck your ass first?" he asked. He pulled Cora's trussed up body closer to the edge of the bed and pushed against her puckered hole.

"NO! Please, you're too big for my ass!" She became hysterical at the thought of having his cock in her ass. "Fuck my cunt, as hard as you want!" She squirmed on the bed, trying to break her bonds, but it was useless.

Jax kept pushing at her ass, and her position allowed him easy access. "Look at me," he said. She was opening up slowly, unable to keep her ass clenched tight. "I forgot to tell you I always fuck a woman in her ass first," he laughed. The thick head of his cock entered her ass in slow motion. "Keep resisting; I like a tight ass!"

She knew it was hopeless; she couldn't keep Jax's huge cock out of her ass. "FUCK!" she screamed, shaking her head from side to side. His cock was in her virgin ass, and it hurt worse than the belt.

He reached into his bag again and came out with a ball gag. "Open your mouth slut; I don't want to hear your screams."

Cora clenched her teeth together, shaking her head no, partly in response to the pain in her ass, but mostly because she didn't want the ball gag in her mouth. When he pinched her nipple, she screamed out again, and he pushed the ball gag into her open mouth.

Jax looked down on Cora, he never thought they would end up in his hotel room, and she would wind up hog-tied in his bed. "Pretend you're Ashley," he laughed, "shake your head yes if you want me to fuck your ass."

She was shaking her head no as fast as she could. She never allowed a guy to fuck her ass, never. But Jax was, and she couldn't stop him. His cock was reaching deeper now, and his hips were moving faster. Those big balls of his were slamming against the welts on her ass, increasing the pain. She moaned louder as his fingers squeezed her nipples, twisting and pulling them. It was no use, she didn't want to get excited from this degradation, but her body was betraying her. The combination of being tied up and helpless, and his rough use of her body was turning her on.

He locked his eyes with her as he fucked her ass, the look on her face was an acknowledgment that she was starting to enjoy his abuse. "Now you know why Ashley likes to have her ass fucked. It feels good, doesn't it?"

She didn't want to enjoy this, but he was right. She wanted him to stop, but she also wanted him to keep fucking her ass. She tried to talk to him, but the gag prevented her words from making sense. With tears running down her cheeks, she shook her head no then yes, acknowledging it did feel good. She couldn't control her hips as they rose up in sync to his. Jax was still a little wet from the shower, and it highlighted the muscles on his sexy body. Her ass was burning at this unwelcome but exciting intrusion. She never knew anal sex would turn her on so much.

Jax watched Cora's eyes roll back into her head as she climaxed. As much as she didn't want to have her ass fucked, she was enjoying it. He slowed down to full strokes, enjoying the tightness of her ass on his cock. The pre-cum from his cock was giving him some lubrication, but the dryness was a hindrance. In one quick move, he pulled out and hammered into her sopping cunt, making her eyes fly wide open.

"Is this what you want?"

She shook her head yes again, relieved that he had switched to her cunt. Her wetness allowed him to go deep. He wasn't the biggest cock she had ever had, but in this position, it felt like he was. Her vulnerability was toxic, and her mind was drowning in his baneful use of her body. The unrelenting thrusts exposed her hidden desire to be used and abused. She stared up at Jax's muscular chest as he leaned over her, his hands pushing down hard on her co-joined limbs. His cock was battering her cunt. Her mind went blank as a second surprise orgasm hit, rendering her body to a vibrating mass of pleasure.

He felt Cora's second orgasm on his cock. Jax loved how beautiful she looked in her pliable position with his cock buried deep. His aggressive fucking had him close to coming, but he wanted to hold off, the night was still young. He pulled the ball-gag from Cora's mouth, and she took in a deep breath. Her bound body was still vibrating as he continued to thrust in and out of her clammy cunt. He braced his supporting arm and leaned down to kiss her. Even though she couldn't hold on to him with her arms, her mouth sucked his tongue with a fierceness that matched her masochism.

Jax's barbarism and heartless use of her body satisfied the animalistic sexual urges within her. She loved his long thick cock and how it stretched her cunt. As much as she hated having her ass fucked the pain stimulated her crude sensual pleasures, and she could now see why Ashley liked it so much.

Jax broke her greedy kiss, he had exploited her helpless body, but he wanted more. "Time to fuck your mouth," he said as he pulled his cock out of her cunt.

He spun her body around on her throbbing ass until her head was at the edge of the bed. He straddled her tied up limbs and rested his balls on her forehead. Cora's enthusiastic tongue was lapping at his cock, licking off the juices from her cunt and ass. With one more pullback, her head tilted at the angle he wanted.

"Open your mouth," he said, "wider." Cora had revealed to him that she loved to have her face fucked hard. He started slow, a little give and take, to let her get used to his size. While he conceded so far her oral talents were extraordinary he was going to double down on the abuse she professed to enjoy.

Cora was scared, she loved to give head, but she liked to be in control. Jax had her in a compromising position with no means of escape. His cock wasn't breaching her throat yet, but she knew it was inevitable. He mauled her tits, pinching her nipples harder than she liked. She admonished herself for naively agreeing to be restrained, but she had no choice now other than to take what he afflicted on her.

So far, he had given Cora a brief preamble of what he was going to do to her mouth. He slapped her cunt and pushed his cock deep as she involuntarily opened her mouth wider. Her throat was tight, and he kept pushing until there was no more left. He held it there as Cora struggled beneath him. He counted the seconds and pulled out at five.

As soon as she could breathe again, Cora begged. "Please Jax, not like this! Let me go, and I will suck you better than you ever thought possible!"

Jax did not like to expose the evil parts of his nature, but her bathroom confessions allowed him to indulge his urges without feeling guilty, and without the consequences tarnishing his conscious discipline. The shy Cora he first talked to and met repressed her hidden desire for rough sex and kinky urges, the alcohol set them free. He speculated the "Jekyll and Hyde" dual personality living inside her must cause grief to her psyche. Cora was not unaware or out of control when she was in her dark mode because she remembered what happened to her. She had disclosed to him every nasty, brutish, and explicit detail of how various men had seemingly taken advantage of her.

The empathy he felt for her almost forced him to release her until he remembered all the sexual kinks she bragged about liking. Jax kept his composure as he looked at her face covered in her saliva and tears. Leaning over her body, he licked her cunt, splitting her swollen pink lips with his tongue. "Hmm, you taste so good," he said as he sucked on her folds.

He had caught her by surprise when he attacked her cunt. His tongue seemed to know what she liked. Her accessible position gave him complete control. She loved the attention he was giving her as his cock rubbed against her nose and lips. She wished her hands weren't constrained so she could stroke him, but her tongue would have to do.

He reached down and guided his cock to her mouth, "suck me, Cora, use your pretty mouth on me." With a deep moan, she bobbed on his cock as much as her restraints would allow.

He wasn't lying when he told her she tasted good. It had been some time since he had gone down on a woman. The nature of his job precluded having a steady girlfriend. Lately, he had relied on an escort service, and the thought of going down on a sex worker wasn't a pleasant one. He used both hands to spread her pussy lips open to get at her clit. She had a nice clit, bright pink and longer than most he had seen. He nibbled at it for several minutes then aggressively bit down hard.

Cora would have screamed if possible, but with Jax's cock in her mouth and throat, it was just a loud moan. Each time he bit her, he would push his cock deeper as her throat opened in response to his action. She didn't know if that was his intent, but he impeded her breathing as he rested his balls on her nose. In spite of all the pain he had inflicted on her, she couldn't remember being so turned on.

Jax had fucked a lot of throats, but the vibrations from Cora's moans around his cock topped them all. He chewed on her clit, alternating from hard sucking then hard bites. As soon as his cock impaled her to the max, he began a slow shadow dance of now you see it now you don't. He could hear Cora gulp in air each time he pulled back. The slow-paced tempo was developing into a rising crescendo. The anticipation of coming down her throat was overriding his ability to hold back. He mentally debated warning her, but then realized it didn't matter; there was nothing she could do in defense.

The effect Jax was having on her mind and body was astonishing The newness of this experience had heightened all her senses, and her body was responding accordingly, but she knew nothing this intense could last forever. She was disappointed when Jax's mouth left her cunt, but the shock of his fingers rapidly rubbing her tender hole made her moan in gratitude. She was close, and from the frantic thrusts of his cock, she knew he was too. There was no way she would have willingly gone down this forbidden path, but the descent into the darkness was worth it. Somehow her body was yearning for more, and she knew a lesser woman would have collapsed by now.

Jax knew the exact moment Cora's orgasm hit her body. The fluids she released flew high into the air, so powerful the first wave vaulted over the width of the bed. He was surprised Cora was a "squirter," she never mentioned this to him. His fingers continued to rub her cunt until, finally, the flow ebbed. It was the last thing he expected to happen, but it turned him on knowing he was responsible for it.

The ability to control Cora to his whim was intoxicating to his ego. His cock was ready to explode, but he didn't want to drown her with his cum. This whole experience was totally outside of his "normal" sexual life. He had to fight with Cora to release his cock from her mouth, and it was her final suction that put him over the top. The first shot went straight down her throat, and he quickly stroked himself as his swollen balls released the spirit of his being all over her face, throat, and tits.

For several moments Jax and Cora looked at each other in amazement. She was the first one to start laughing, and in spite of trying to be omnipotent Jax joined in. Their laughter filled the room, endorsing the sexual indulgence they just shared. Cora was laughing so hard her body was tipping past the center point, and gravity was pulling her to the carpeted floor. Jax reached to stop her fall, but her wet and cum soaked body slipped through his hands. Cora's tied up limbs offered no means of rescue, and she completed a somersault off the bed before finally coming to rest on her back.

Jax quickly dropped to his knees. "Are you okay?" he asked in dismay. "Fuck!" Working quickly he removed the Velcro restraints, freeing her arms and legs.

Cora looked up and was shocked to see Jax had a concerned look on his face. "Well, this is one night I will always remember!" she said, trying to lighten the moment. The pins and needles in her limbs were almost as bad as the whipping she received from Jax. She slowly used her hands to lower her legs. "Fuck! Everything is numb!"

Without being asked Jax gently massaged her legs to bring the circulation of blood back into them. "Is this helping babe?"

"You called me babe!" she said in wide-eyed disbelief.

"We did some strange things," Jax said, "I'm not your lover, but after tonight you will always be my babe."

Cora was tongue-tied as he gently brought her legs back to life. Gone was the tough man replaced with a caring one. She didn't want it to happen, but her heart was falling for him. He kept looking at her with those deep eyes, smiling at her with those dimples, and she melted inside. His hands were soft on her skin, and he kept murmuring how sorry he was. She closed her eyes and pretended he was more than a one night stand. The temptation to imagine them together was scaring her. She always felt she was too "different" for any man to accept.

The small woman before him had her demons to deal with, just like he did. Maybe once he completed the job, he would come back and get to know her a little better. She had disclosed all her secrets to him, and surprisingly, every single sin made her shine brighter in his eyes.

Her heart was beating so hard she was sure Jax could see it trying to come through her chest. She suddenly felt dirty in his eyes, not from the cum on her body, but from the knowledge he knew so much about her. It was silly to imagine he would be interested in her, laughable in fact, but each time she peeked at him, she melted a little more.

Jax reached under Cora and lifted her with ease. He guessed she didn't weigh more than a hundred pounds. Her blue eyes opened starring at him, wondering what his intentions were. "Shh, it's okay. I'm just going to lay you down on the bed."

With a gentleness that contradicted what he had put her through, Jax made sure she was comfortable and placed a pillow under her head. "Thank you," she said, "I'm not fragile, you know," she laughed, enjoying the attention he was bestowing on her.

"I'll be right back."

The backside of Jax was just as impressive as the front, and she admired his tight ass and broad shoulders as he walked into the bathroom. The sound of water running lasted for a couple of minutes until he returned with several towels. He looked so sweet as he wiped his cum off her body with the warm towel. The fact he had used hot water provided a sign of his true being. She felt hem cleansing her guilty skin, and at the same time, it felt like he was cleansing her soul. He dried her body with a fluffy towel, softly rubbing as if he was afraid of hurting her.

He kissed each of her nipples, "turn over, and let me do your back."

His eyes were soft now as she looked up at him, and if she didn't know better, she would have sworn, they were also slightly moist. She moaned slightly at the pain in her ass and on the outside as her weight shifted. It wasn't the most graceful roll over to her stomach, and he helped her along the way. The warm wet towel felt good on her ass as he wiped away. She didn't resist him when he spread her legs, and he wiped her two holes. She closed her eyes, waiting to see what he wanted to do to her next.

Damn, Jax thought, this wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to be a quick fuck to learn all about Ashley. Somehow Cora had gotten under his skin. Looking down at her naked body was making him hard again. Her abused asshole was red and matched her cunt. The welts across her ass looked sore, and he leaned down and kissed each one.

Cora jumped when Jax's lips kissed her ass; he rubbed her back as his tongue traced what she suspected were the welts he inflicted with the belt. She wondered what he was thinking of her, and whether he found her tendencies evil in comparison to what is considered normal. All she knew was right now she didn't care, his hands and lips felt good on her body.

Jax knew he had a capacity for violence; he never questioned where the lack of remorse came from; he just accepted it. Today was different though; he wasn't trying to draw something out of Cora when he used the belt on her ass. It was far from being the most horrible thing he had done to a person, but the chaos lurking in his mind was confusing. She had chosen the belt over his hand, he kept telling himself that, and she knew the ramifications. The most interesting part was the intensity of her orgasms when her darkest impulses were laid bare.

Jax walked around the king bed and joined her. Cora's head turned his way, and she smiled at him. "Thank you, that was wonderful," she said.

He studied her face to see if she was telling the truth. "Which part?" he asked.

"All of it, even the scary parts," she laughed, "I understand if you are skeptical, but it's true."

She was right; his scattered thoughts were dubious of her claim. "You're beautiful," he blurted out, "even when you're tied up!"

Cora blushed at his comment, "Hmm, maybe we can do this again? That's if you want to I mean," She knew her face was blushing at thinking he would ever want to be with her again.

Jax found himself becoming invested in her, emotionally. It has been years since that happened with a woman. He wanted to tell her what his real intentions were regarding Ashley but knew it was an idiotic impulse. "I travel a lot for work, so I don't know when I will be back in your city." He knew it was a lame excuse, but he was trying to let her down delicately.

"Oh."

It was all she said, but the expression on her face and the look in her eyes said a thousand words. "We still have the rest of tonight," Jax said. He rubbed her cheek with the back of his hand, and a soft tear ran down from the corner of her eye resting on his finger. He swept it away like a windshield wiper then leaned in to kiss her.

Cora swore at herself for pushing him, but when he said she was beautiful, she could tell he meant it, and it was too much to take. His kiss was so soft and sexy as he teased her with his tongue. She climbed on top of him, holding his face in her hands, taking charge of the kiss. His cock was poking up, and she used her legs to trap it. She hoped this attention would minimize the embarrassment she felt at asking him to make this more than a one night stand.

Jax circled his arms around her, squeezing her breasts against his chest. Her hips were starting to move up and down, and he slid one hand down to encourage her motions. He couldn't help himself as his fingers sought out her tight star and she clenched her cheeks together. "I know, I know, you don't like anal," he laughed.