All Comments on 'The Fixer Pt. 03'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
komercjankomercjanover 1 year ago

Perfect as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic as always! Looking forward to Part 4!

sloopbsloopbover 1 year ago

As always another wonderfully descriptive tale documenting increasing humiliation and slide to unbridled depravity. I await the next instalment with eager anticipation.

What has happened to Clementine and how low will she drag Badiha???

dlombudlombuover 1 year ago

Amazing. I love how you fleshed out the scenario I suggested and also gave Ariana Venti a believable personality. Thank you for taking on my writing prompt. Can't wait to follow along Badhia's descent and hopefully Ariana will make another cameo appearance further down the line. Badiha is going to feeling those big fake G cups all day every day from now on. What could she possibly wager for the next bet, I wonder? Great chapter!

komercjankomercjanover 1 year ago

3 more chapters please

scman493scman493over 1 year ago

so so good. Loved our heroine's act of joining Nicole on stage and succumbing to her deviant urges as well has getting striped, ass fucked and dumped into a dumpster of rubbish. She is like a moth to a flame...please let us know how she next succumbs to her base desires for humiliation and loss of total control..... let's get her some more tattoos and I'm sure those nipples need piercing....I'd also suggest she loss all of her hair and that be made permanent ..... please continue and thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Try Risk Wheel, a very famous young feminist CEO.

Record a video of perverted behavior and add a mosaic to store it on a certain website. Randomly send a video every day. Modifications can only be made after 1 day.

One of the videos is a nude self-introduction without a mosaic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Record a video of perverted behavior and add a mosaic to store it on a certain website. Randomly send a video every day. Modifications can only be made after 1 day.

One of the videos is a nude self-introduction without a mosaic

v1070466v1070466over 1 year ago

It could be something like 'THE ARRANGMENT' or 'THE CIRCUS COMES TO TOWN' where famous women play risky games that destroy their identities

pinustaedapinustaedaover 1 year ago

Thanks for beautifully rendering my military bitch fantasy as part of the plot, as well as correcting my understanding of how United Kingdom universities are organized!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she lose another bet? Why did her breasts grow to G instead of E?

IwroteathingIwroteathingover 1 year agoAuthor

In response to some comments, "G-cup" is a typo. Badiha went to E-cups after losing her bet. While breast sizes after breast augmentation vary (the size of the implant is usually in CCs not cup sizes so different women can end up with different cup sizes despite having the same implants). A variation that large is very unlikely and with the amount of bodily adaptation, no plastic surgeon would go straight from C-cups to G cups without intermittent stages. This is important as my story of lots of wealthy women lining up to subject themselves to humiliating sexual experiences that others are willing to indulge needs to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badiha keeps going back and forth from being dominant to submissive. It's a rare personality. Conflicted. ...Or hypocrite. Almost like a real person. ;)

You included my character, going in directions I hadn't thought about. Thank you very much. This flower tattoo idea... Where did I see it before...?

The word "Epilogue" suggest that the story is finished, but it doesn't seem finished. Is it? In the middle of a conversation? Rude.

Now, let's say that I want to work with Malcolm... Shoud I study something? Like in college? Slutification 101?

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did I miss Arika Ramesh? The barista girl? I don't remember that email being rejected in the last chapter or this one. Other than that, great story. I hope there's more to come based on that cliff hanger!

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel1945over 1 year ago

Hey, I just realized, that Janine from Rotters and Scoundrels is here. Nice touch.

wellrestedwellrestedover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is the next part coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fixer Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Fixer Series Info