The Fixer Pt. 02

Story Info
Badiha begins responding to emailed requests.
20.4k words
4.84
7.8k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers

There were a lot of emails and they were long, so I'm not reproducing them here. If you want to know what emails Badiha received look in the comments section under part one.

Thanks to everyone who worked hard on their emails. It would have taken a novel the size of a brick to do them all justice so please don't feel disheartened if your comment only gets throwaway reasons not to be indulged. I was working on which fit the larger plot I had planned rather than any analysis of how good each prompt was (I had to turn down some good ones just because they didn't fit the theme I was going for).

There is going to be a part 3 so if you email hasn't been mentioned yet its coming up.

~~~

"Fucking hell." Badiha mumbled as she read over her emails. "Second generation rich people are fucking nuts."

She couldn't believe how self-destructive these women were, so many wanted to be blackmailed, deluded by horniness into imagining that anyone was powerful enough to put an end date on blackmail once the material was out there. The most insane were the ones who thought that Badiha would be eager to join them in throwing away their cushy lives for the sake of a fleeting thrill, although she had to wonder whether that came from some weird belief that all women have as fucked up fantasies as them, or if Bella had embellished details on the story of their naked night in Aberdeen.

Badiha started reading a fascinating email from a 19 year old billionaire who wanted to become the possession of her poor Hispanic roommate. She was drafting a nuanced reply that not only would extrication from such a situation be impossible once the novelty inevitably wore off, but also that a favour from the pet of someone who doesn't play rich people's games would be worthless regardless of how rich the individual was. She was finishing up her reply, secretly hoping that the roommate's dominance was inevitable without her help, when there was a knock at the door.

The man Badiha was staring at on her doorstep was big. He wasn't big in the way a man was big, he was big in the way a shaved bear in an expensive suit was big. He was big in a way that needed planning permission to stay still for too long.

"Miss Sehgal, please gather your laptop and come with me." He said in the uniquely calm voice used only by professionals well practiced at spontaneous disciplined violence.

"And if I refuse?" Badiha replied, surprised at her own defiance.

"I have been asked not to harm you." He stated, not a direct answer to Badiha's question but a very clear message nonetheless. She sighed and fetched her computer, with the man staying in her doorway she was able to start her phone recording ambient audio and GPS data that would be automatically attached to an email to Bella if she didn't return.

There were two more suited men waiting for her in the expensive black car idling outside her house. Badiha was in no doubt this was a show of force and opted to stay silent as they drove her through the streets of London. They stopped at the base of The Shard, parking in the underground car park where Badiha knew a regular parking space cost more than most people spend on their houses.

Badiha was brought to the lift that rode upwards for a long time before opening into an opulent modern office and living space, currently empty save for Clementine Maximus who was currently waiting for an expensive coffee machine to finish her expresso.

"Badiha, care for a drink?" All memories of Bella's intimidating front suddenly were brought into stark contrast, Bella had seemed like someone in total dominating control, but with her mother stood before Badiha, she could see Bella was a pale imitation of what she now saw. So far all Clementine had done was offer her a drink but Badiha still found her look cowering.

"No thank you." Bella politely replied. "I'd rather just know why you wanted me here."

"My men were not rough or rude with you were they?" Clementine replied, cementing that Badiha's opinions would only be addressed if they were first sought.

"He was as polite as he needed to be." Badiha replied. A wicked smile crawled onto Clementine's face.

"Wonderful, that is exactly the sort of answer I would want to that question. In fact it's not too far from his job description." She turned to her besuited ogre and shot him a single look that unmistakably carried the message 'good job, now fuck off.'

Clementine calmly took a sip from her expresso while her muscle stepped back into the lift and left her alone with Badiha. The moment the lift doors closed, Clementine took a thumb drive out of her pocket and tossed it to Badiha.

"Plug this into your computer and install the application on it." She ordered.

"Putting a leash on me in advance?" Badiha replied, sitting down on the sofa and placing her laptop on the table. Clementine rolled her eyes.

"That thumb drive contains the same security software I have on all my business computers. It'll make sure I am the only person who gets to hack your computer and find out the nature of the services you provided my daughter." Clementine replied, her anger barely contained behind her facade of controlled dominance.

"How do I know it's not spyware?" Badiha asked.

"You seemed smarter in your emails." Clementine insulted, once again not answering Badiha's questions directly. "I'm already in your computer, I don't need to ask you to install spyware from a thumb drive."

"There are lots of different ways you could have found out about my work with Bella. If you didn't have access to my computer it would give you motive to gain that access." Badiha explained as Clementine's disappointment slowly washed off her face.

"Alright, you're not an idiot. That's good, idiots are unpredictable. In a way you are right, I found out about your jaunt with my daughter thanks to an overlapping asset. The helicopter pilot and I have an arrangement where I am privy to conversations held in his conveyance. Imagine my surprise when as an intermission to the business talks that have gained my attention, I hear my daughter discussing a trip to an Aberdeen strip club." Clementine casually walked over to her computer and opened it to face Badiha. On her screen was all the perverted emails that Badiha had recently received.

"It was after that I hacked your computer, and if I'm being honest I will still have access once you use that thumb drive. The difference is that nobody else will. Now I don't care about the herculean task of finding 5 doms to satisfy Judge Mary's lust. Although as a professional courtesy I would advise you that the more people involved the more difficulty you'll have controlling the situation."

"Of course. I was going to turn her down for the moment, I could hire some sex workers with a good reputation, but reputation isn't trust." Badiha explained, finding herself getting more relaxed with the convivial atmosphere Clementine was allowing to occur.

"Knowing who you can trust is a vital skill in our profession. Which brings me to the crux of this visit. What is the favour you want from my daughter and can I provide it for you now?" Clementine asked, placing her cup to one side and folding her arms beneath her impressive bust.

"If I had a favour in mind I would have used it already."

"If I didn't cancel that automatic email you queued up you could have called it in today by accident. I'm assuming your arrangement with Bella was partly to get to me and I don't want this hanging over her. So I want to know what it will take to delete whatever footage or material you have on her." Clementine explained. Badiha's face turned to confusion that Clementine picked up on immediately. "You don't have any evidence do you?"

"No, the point of my service is that there is no evidence." Badiha replied, as Clementine began to chuckle.

"And you were doing so well, I was actually impressed at your intelligence. But you're working for favours without any way to enforce them?" Clementine sniggered.

"Gather enough and..."

"You'll have enough people threatened by you to take action. Jesus Christ girl, even the interns in my shell companies' shell companies know 'favour' is just a polite way of saying blackmail. You genuinely think when the chips are down these people will act with honour?" Clementine snarled with frustration, Badiha actually found herself cowering, hoping to hide in the folds of the expensive sofa.

"I'm currently catching more flies with honey." Badiha stammered.

"I genuinely believe that vacuous saying was invented by someone in power trying to use civility to prevent anyone else getting as powerful as them, having a monopoly on malice is practically the definition of government. At the very least it was invented by someone who isn't around vinegar that often, flies actually love it, far more than honey in fact."

"With that in mind, why are you giving me the life lessons?"

"Let's call it a mixture of a mutually beneficial arrangement and fulfilling the favour Bella owes you." Clementine explained, casually sitting next to Badiha and plugging the thumb drive into Badiha's computer herself without waiting for permission. "I'm going to be in your emails anyway, it's only fair we coordinate. You keep delivering, the emails keep coming in, and I keep the information and advice flowing, think of it like a big old game of good fixer, bad fixer."

"And how do I know you won't turn on me the moment it is profitable for you?" Badiha asked.

"Young lady, I will 100% turn on you when it is in my interest to do so, but you've hit upon a service nobody will contact me to deliver, so it's going to be profitable for you to keep operating. Think of it as becoming a franchise of mine, protected and trained, and all I ask in return is something I already have, access to the intimate details of your clients." Right on cue Badiha's computer made a notification sound to confirm that Clementine's security software had been installed.

"Well, if I have no choice in the matter I might as well embrace it. I look forward to working with you. And if you ever find yourself wanting to utilise my services..." Badiha began as she walked towards the lifts.

"...My personal sexual outlets have been securely established and don't need outside intervention." Clementine interrupted. "But I certainly think it would be worth your while to follow up with Aimee Dobson."

"Why?"

"For now let's say I have a hunch." Clementine cryptically replied as the lift doors closed and Badiha was spirited away from her new benefactor.

...

Badiha had been already considering Aimee before Clementine had advised her to take on her challenge, if anything Clementine's stamp of approval was more likely to make her drop the matter than take it on. Her dad was pretty influential in the Conservative government, an former minister now referred to as an "elder" of the party by the media to reflect a soft power far outstretching his backbench status. Just the sort of person Clementine would like to have in her pocket.

Nevertheless she decided that it seemed like a simple task with a powerful pay off at the end. All she had to do was get some photos of Aimee doing all the humiliating things she claims to do anyway, then put together a nice sadistic game of chance with the grand prize being the release of the photos. This was going to be easy.

...

"Urgh." Badiha sighed to herself. It was day three of her stakeout of the life of Aimee Dobson and she couldn't believe she thought this would be easy. "I'm sure Clementine has a trusted PI for this shit, but I'm on my own here and I'm running out of bottles to piss in."

Badiha had been finding ways to tail Aimee and so far the results had been middling. At the gym she noticed Aimee spent more time than was normal naked around the changing rooms, but hadn't been able to get any pictures. (She couldn't exactly stand by the lockers with her camera out.) The email had mentioned masturbating by an open window, but each night Badiha had spent camped out in her car all she had seen was humdrum stuff.

Suddenly Badiha straightened up. Aimee had just gotten out of the shower and was parading around her lounge in nothing but a towel around her petit body, and another wrapped around her blonde mid length hair. With a slightly lopsided smirk that reminded Badiha of a cartoon character, she began to look out of the window, studying the street in anticipation.

"Fucking finally." Badiha said to herself, getting out her camera while shuffling lower into her seat. Aimee was checking her road, looking out into the midnight darkness to make sure nobody was watching. She let out a chuckle as she tucked her hand under where the towel had been tucked into itself to keep her makeshift dress covering her body and began to guide it on its path to unraveling.

Suddenly flashing blue lights turned the corner as an ambulance turned onto Aimee's road.

"Fuck off." Badiha growled as the ambulance weaved its way among the parked cars.

"Fuck off, fuck off, fuck off."

Finally the ambulance parked itself three doors down from Aimee's house and began attending to a panicked family, whose neighbours quickly joined them to offer their support as Aimee quickly closed the curtains.

"God motherfucking dammit." Badiha screamed. She took a deep breath and felt a steely determination well up inside of her. "Fuck this, time to take charge."

...

Aimee couldn't believe the stressful day she was having. Her boss had demanded she come into the office that day as one of their more lucrative clients had asked for her personally. So she woke up extra early, labouriously covered herself in makeup and professional clothes, crammed herself on the London underground, and then ran from the station to only just make it on time to her office. Once above ground and not running for the sake of punctuality, Aimee had time to listen to her answerphone messages and find out that not only had the client cancelled the meeting at the last minute, but the power had been cut to the whole office so everyone but her had been told to stay home.

Aimee looked her stuffy office building up and down and swore loudly, ignoring the strange looks she was getting from the street. Her frustration was tangible, for some time she hadn't even been able to indulge her favourite night-time activity without some crazy coincidence scaring her off. First there was the ambulance, then all those car alarms going off, then the fire alarm going off in the apartment block across the road so everyone was evacuated into the street. She just couldn't get a break, nobody in her circles wanted to sleep with the MPs daughter, even that fixer Grace had recommended seemed to have ghosted her.

As she looked at her office building, thinking about how it was going to be empty all day, the power cut so not even the CCTV cameras would be turned on, she had a mischievous idea, one that would certainly deal with the itch she had been desperate to scratch.

...

Aimee wasn't really close to Grace, just in similar circles, she had also never pegged Grace for a cinema goer. So she was quite surprised at the invite that came out of the blue to see some new blockbuster. Nonetheless she was happy to have the night off and didn't even blink an eyelid when she got a text from Grace:

'Running late, attached the ticket so you can go ahead and grab us a seat.'

Aimee sat down in the silent cinema. It was eerie, she didn't think she had arrived that early but at that moment in time she was the only one there. She looked around taking in the rows and rows of empty seats as the lights dimmed and the projector started up.

Aimee's eyes bulged in horror at what started playing on the screen, it was footage from her office CCTV of her sat at her desk, humming a happy tune to herself as she began to strip off her clothes. Her on screen persona laughed as she placed her work clothes in a neat pile, then stood on top of her desk and yelled to the empty office "I am Aimee Dobson, and today I am the office's humiliation slut!"

As she jumped down from her desk and began to look around for ideas, the video began a series of dynamic cuts over quirky music, like it had been made into a trailer for a Hollywood movie.

It cut to her in her boss's office, rubbing her exposed pussy on his mouse, then to her coming out of the men's toilets, her fingers furiously wiggling against her clit. The music dimmed for a moment so she could hear the presentation she had given her imaginary coworkers in the fancy meeting room.

"So today we're going to do a brainstorming session." She announced, walking over to the flip chart and picking up a colourful marker. "I want to hear from each and every one of you, a reason I am a slut." As she announced this, she misdirected that she was about to write on the flip chart, only to write 'reasons I am a slut' as a header across her chest.

The quirky music undimmed with the next shot of her walking out of the meeting room, covered in the imagined slurs and insults of her co-workers that she had written in big letters with brightly coloured pens.

Cut to the next shot of the CCTV camera panning over the empty employee lunch room, until Aimee enters the shot on all fours eating her lunch out of a bowl on the floor.

The next scene was once again back in the open plan office, with Aimee once again stood on top of her desk. The music cutting out humourously as Aimee yells to her imaginary co-workers.

"Does anyone want to come to my desk and spank me until you feel better about your life?" The footage then cut to Aimee bending over a chair and spanking her rapidly reddening bottom. "Yes, harder. I'm the office bitch. Punish me for everything wrong around here. Make my ass raw."

"Coming soon to a screen near you," Badiha's voice interrupted in her smoothest voiceover accent. "The destruction of Aimee Dobson. Featuring her entire morning being a humiliation slut, plenty of saucy details, and even bloopers."

The video cut to Aimee taking a bulldog clip out of a desk and putting it on her nipple, before yelping in the realisation that it was too tight and quickly removing it and awkwardly placing it back into the drawer.

"How many people are going to see this movie? Well I guess that depends on Aimee."

The house lights turned back on and Aimee was sat completely still, mouth agape in shock. Badiha emerged from the projection room and slowly walked towards her.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Aimee squeaked, not even turning around to acknowledge the footsteps behind her. Badiha got really close, close enough so her lips were touching Aimee's ear.

"I'm doing this, because you asked me to." Badiha whispered. It took Aimee a moment but eventually it clicked who she was talking to.

"Badiha? Does this mean that video may get released?" Aimee asked, her voice quivering with the memory of what she had asked for.

"It's a possibility, but we'll come to that in a moment, but before we start just be aware the safe word is elderflowers." Aimee nodded in agreement as Badiha pressed a remote control and a table appeared on the screen. The table listed the following options, each with a slot to measure their score from 1 to 6:

The sold out cinema

The porn site

Conservative party HQ

Labour party HQ

Your friends

Currently every option had a 6 next to it.

"So let me explain, those 5 categories are the 5 groups of people who will be sent a movie at the end of our game. But you have a small amount of say in which movie is sent, every point you earn lets you roll a dice against one of the audiences, if the dice roll is lower than their current score it will become the new score. At the end, the audience will be sent the video that corresponds with that score." Badiha explained, pressing a button to bring up a list of what each score meant.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers