All Comments on 'The Fixer Pt. 04'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow this is an amazing addition to the series. Wonderful evolution.

AliceTagAliceTagabout 1 year ago

I do hope this isn't the end

boshcore27boshcore27about 1 year ago

Well worth the wait an amazing end to such a great series

komercjankomercjanabout 1 year ago

It feels to rushed but stil great

Revan69Revan69about 1 year ago

Amazing story as usual! Badiha having to do a surprise forfeit sprung on her during Nym's adventure was my favorite part. This was certainly well worth the wait. I know Badiha's story is finished but do you think you'll ever revisit her for some one-off adventures with her clients? Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome back! Your stories are always a pleasure to read, and I hope that everything else in your life is going well. The artist comes before the art!

pinustaedapinustaedaabout 1 year ago

Great cloak and dagger intrigue for a series focused on my very particular fetish of powerful women consensually sexually submitting. I feel like the isolated Dartmoor estate may be a reference to the Hitman series of video games?

Mr_NightMr_Nightabout 1 year ago

I liked this story, but I really think that the mask ball had so much potential and It was rushed. I Hope Someday you'll write a story about this theme and It will develope a little more. This tension about being easily discovered could be an amazing story.

Mr_NightMr_Nightabout 1 year ago

And I have to admite that this chapter really let me down, specifically the parte of the farm. To be honest my favourite chapter was The Second, because there shows more of Badiha's humiliation. I mean she is the protagonist of the story and reading about her passing throght these sexual humiliating experiencies and changing her mind becoming more and more pervert it's, in my opinion, the best part of the story. Don't get me wrong, it's Very Nice seen other characters being humiliated, but Badiha is the better one. So in my rank The 2 is the first place and then comes 1,3 and 4.

kernel15kernel15about 1 year ago

I hope this isn't the end. I would like to see how bet goes on (and the forfeit of course).

jhey14jhey14about 1 year ago

Welcome back, and thank you for the wonderful conclusion(?) to Badiha's antics! I enjoyed you upping the ante with the introduction of John, and the segue with Nym was very fun!

I hope everything goes well in your personal life, and that you find the time to write more sexy stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Badiha has rationalized her feelings, she is doing this to prove that she can take the same treatment as her assistants and clients. Not a bad idea, I suppose. She can also use herself as bait for her collaborators, willing to become almost like an animal. I wouldn't recommend such lengths, but is her mental health, not mine, whatever.

I'm glad that you found Suriya useful. I'm also glad that you solved the problems that didn't let you write (if they are solved). Thank you for this fourth part. As always, waiting for your next story. A new one or the process and outcome of Badiha's last bet, whichever you prefer. ;)

-Onkana

goliadmikegoliadmike12 months ago

Thanks for continuing the story. I especially love the idea about the bimbo accessory bet with Grace, nice touch. I’m looking forward to who loses the between Badiha and Clementine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hope there's a new chapter soon, such a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fixer Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Fixer Series Info