All Comments on 'The Flag Girls Get Fucked'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow so much racist trash in one story

and two totally mindless females ow. someone has to be at the bottom of the well as bottom feeders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, Another Stormbringer Original

I am amazed by your creativity. Two beautiful buxom blondes are powerless in the presence of superior black cocks and become black cock sluts, leaving their inadequately equipped white__________ (insert appicable: husband/ boyfriend). Oh, wait, that is almost the EXACT same theme of every one of you myriad stories. We get your subtle message and are bored by your telling of it. Spare the readers of yet another retelling of the same story. Here's, an interesting thought, write a new story when you have an original idea. From what you have written so far, I'll be expecting a new story about the time Obama embraces capitalism, i.e. Never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Anon-wow..

Interesting how you make a racist statement, even mentioning our countries president. Yes, he is our president, whether you like it or not. You don't like this authors subject matter, but yet are aware of every story he wrote. Sounds like a hypocrite. Here's some advice, stop reading IR stories, they seem to upset you.

Sorry author, no comment on your effort, I shy away from non-romance IR stories, given the tags on this one, I knew I wouldn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
booooooooooooooooooooooooooring!!!!

I loved the first two pages and the last half of the last page was okay...

but honestly...I skipped the other pages just skimming over them as fast as I could...

the sex with millions of black men with 13-14 inch cocks...I grew tired of it pretty quickly...

redundant...repetitive...stale...monotonous and tiresome...you took the theme and completely wore it out...

what started out as a good read turned into an epic bore...

sorry...cookies are good...but too many make your stomach hurt...

Just@FanJust@Fanover 12 years ago
Been Awhile

Glad to read some more of your work. Good as always and the epilogue was an excellent wrap up.

fireboy187fireboy187over 12 years ago
F#$k all the haters!!!

You know, I find it really funny that people will come to a erotic fantasy site and critze a story for not being realistic.

If this was Samuelx, I could understand. But this guy, I mean when literotica started, this guy was one of the standouts. I mean, he took his time with his characters, and if you wanted well develoved stories, this was the guy.

I get afraid when only a few people, piss off the writers with their short sighted reviews, resulting in them leaving. As a result we are left with crap, and I do mean crap.

Please ignore everyone else's bad comments, and continue writing. There are a lot of fans out here, and we really want to thank you for coming back.

We also hope that you will stay this time, because we really need you around.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A note from Storm

Don't worry, I don't pay any attention to the flamers, though I will always listen to legit criticism. All my stories are at www.asstr.org in the author's section under Stormbringer. That's the best place to read me.

Storm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story....

Great story, great detail. Who cares how long it is. A story is, what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't worry about the color readers

First of all, your stories are great- very well detailed and excellently structured. They do always follow similar themes but this one was slightly different and probably most plausible too.

The thing most of the haters have a problem with is that your stories only have black men dominating white women but they fail to see that any strong man, if he's intelligent as well, has the ability to fascinate and dominate women- irrespective of color, creed etc.

If we just swapped the references to black/white in this story (or any story) to some other color, the story will not lose any of its sexuality.

So stop worrying haters. It's just a story!

If you are so worried about its content- just do this- copy all the pages of the story in notepad.

Use the find-and-replace option and search for all color references and replace them with references you like. It may take a while but if race references put you off this may help you in enjoying a good story.

Hell you could change the names of the characters as well.

Note to Author: Maybe you could write a story portraying some other race relations than just black and white and that would shut up the haters?

Or in general try to explore other races too- I would very much like to see how your portray other races in sexual stories.

When I was growing up I started reading some of your stories and enjoyed the ideas I got. I tried using it on girls and they went well. Thanks for that! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Over the top

The story was long...could have been 3 or 4 separate stories. Thought the racist overtones were over the top and the size of the men very exaggerated. Everyone of the guys the women encountered were 11+ inches...REALLY!!

candy4blacks1candy4blacks1over 12 years ago
Loved it !!!

Only on #7 but, I loved every part.....being stranded....dependant....having all those Black Men take you like they own you is ssssoooooo HOT

Thank you

Candy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love those Flag Girls!!!

I got so horny reading these sections that ...

Let me explain myself here. I am bi-submissive and am greatly turned on by black men so when Dixie and Rose yielded themselves completely to the lustful needs of these muscular well endowed black men I instinctively put myself in their positions and fervently wished I could experience what they were experiencing - sucking them off and swallowing and being filled to overflowing with their cum - what joy *!*

Derek

derekvonbally@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
little boy

You can always tell who the small dicked people are, they are the ones spreading that b.s. that blacks have bigger dicks. And anyone that enjoys this trash are probably tiny as well. Go ahead flame me tiny. Truth hurts huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wave them flags high

Im a black girl who fucking loves your stories. Umm haters need to quit cus black dicks r generally bigger and better. Please dont stop writing.

ps. Thanks for the mini novella. I read mobily so its easier to click on the pages rather than seeking other parts. Um but i want sum more of the soloman series 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

honestly read this all day long in-between house hold chores. It had me wet all day. Honestly the best story I've read on here!!!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great andHot

Hi

I am a white woman, the story is great and hot .. I love, is a unique sexual adventure, and I would be in the position of one of the two girls flag

Congratulations and I love you for your creativity

Huggybear1207Huggybear1207over 11 years ago
Extreme erection time!!

Most erotic story of any kind I have read! Coundn't stop until I had finished the whole thing and my cock was raw and my balls empty. Keep up the work and -PLEASE- More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Long - Lost Interest

This story was too long. I began to go to the end of the story after page 6 to see how it ended. The author can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read

I liked the epilogue. Will check out the rest of your stories. Disregard the negative people, they have no imagination. Waiting for more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lesson on female anatomy...

If a man fucked a woman and went into her cervix, she'd be in horrible pain... that never happens during normal sex... just FYI.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great read!!!

This is a great story!! Only this I didn't like was the use of the n word made it alil hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
From a womans perspective

I stopped reading romance novels when a ex boyfreind turned me on to this site. I found this excellent reading. I really enjoyed it. Thank you. I look forward to reading more from you. Write more and I'll read it.

Helen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are the best

I've been reading you for years and love your writing. Fresh off the bus got me started and you seldom are even average, always very good. I do NOT like short stories. They do not build the characters, seem to end after the first fuck or first night. No consequences.

I like stories where girls pull in their friends and/or family members (of which you have several). One element I like that you don't use much is getting the men involved. Like the women, they are either completely unwilling and made to cooperate or are intrigued but are afraid to pursue, but end up accepting and enjoying the situation. Mothers that introduce daughters and daughters to mom, even involuntarily are good.

Yes, you do most of this. Your are THE STORMBRINGER. You are the John Persons of written interracial porn.

Keep up the good work.

browneyed_demonic_angelbrowneyed_demonic_angelalmost 11 years ago
Anatomy

No penis can penetrate the cervix and enter the uterus- it is impossible, and would hurt far too much to ever be considered pleasurable for the woman. The cervix is not at the end of the vagina, and the vagina is only about four inches in length. When a woman is aroused, the vagina lengthens to about 6-7 inches. Any more than that, when just thrust into her, would be really painful- the vagina can stretch more to accomidate a larger member, but slowly. The parts where they entered the cervix and jizzed straight into their womb- they were just plain painful to read. Otherwise hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complete Tripe!

Buddy told me to read this as he is into the IR crap. Fuck, an hour of my life I'll never get back! I was in the military for years and if you think all black guys have giant cocks you are sadly mistaken, believe it or not there is a range of sizes... just like everyone else! At least the grammar and punctuation were o.k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Sorry, previous reviewer, that you lost an hour that you will never get back. Are you an Evelyn Wood speed reader? Are you 18 years old. I can see how such a percentage of your lifetime can be a big deal. And, yes, colourful digits come in all sizes. Thing is, black cocks are all black. And even the least among them are way better than the most elephantine white dicks. Size may or may not be everything but colour is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Apart from the cervix bit this was the best story i ever read

GR8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
English language.

You are a great story writer with very good imagination and description but your use of English is poor. Where instead of wear, there instead of their, then instead of than. There are many more too many to list but you should learn that too, two and to are different. I realise that typos are easy to make but there are too many for it to be accidental. You seem to write words as they sound in your head. The sex is so very repetitive as well. You need to have a good look at your attitude to women because I think that is your main reason for writing. take a course in English and you could be a good writer but you need to check your misogyny, it shines out from the page. Did you and your mother get on?

SmallwhitehusbandSmallwhitehusbandover 9 years ago
Love It

A long story but well worth the read. As a white man all I could do was to sit back and Jack off. I hate to admit it but that's the truth.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
WOW

great Story and finla y astory with a real finish. i liked rose and dixies chars and how they fell into the trap. i give that 5 stars storm. well done!

tslovingmantslovingmanover 8 years ago
great story but too long

The story was great mostly the first half, then it kind a got to be the same , and went way to long. I thought the ending could have been better. The first half was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

I believe this fantastic story! I would have preferred, however, that the final part was svluppata in another chapter, perhaps focusing on certain aspects that may be interesting. First, the relationship with JaMarcus which ends up physically and psychologically dominate the two women, deciding when and who first has to get pregnant with him so that the other doubly satisfying his sexual needs; stage after birth in which the woman must breastfeed in public in the presence of JaMarcus their child as a sign of submission to the white population and the immediate commitment to regain fitness with harsh sessions in the gym. Then instead of talking about sex I involved the friends of the girls flag reducing them too in a form of physical and psychological submission, perhaps by appearing on the scene a friend, a cousin of JaMarcus, for example Muslim who ended to convert only from the point of sexual sight of Islam women. Think about it and try to process this second chapter ..

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 7 years ago
Delicious

Once again sir,

Thank you for such a long & involved story dealing with life as we all know it - I love this story, my married white female friends love it - we all want to know if you have any stories of white married women like myself, white married mothers like myself & my married white female friends getting fucked bareback, rough & hard by arrogant young black teenagers - I myself & quite a few of my white married friends have had the pleasure of getting fucked & filled with spunk by hard bodied, athletic young black teenagers & we all love it - all these teenagers have cocks that are way bigger & thicker than our husbands - all the black boys have stretched us open & filled our cunts with so much cock that we all thought their cocks would cause us permanent damage - no damage, just 100% sheer pleasure & SO much thick virile cum was shot deep inside us that five of us were made pregnant, including myself - I love the sheer arrogance of black teenage boys - they know most married white women want to sample a young black stud - some married white mum's even fantasise about being taken by force by well hung muscled black boys, fucked repeatedly, filled with their steel hard, thick, young black cocks & thick cum - some of us even fantasise about being raped & impregnated by such boys !!!! - the one thing I & my closest friends have in common is that we have all had a lovely arrogant young black cock shoved in all our womanly holes, bareback all the time & filled with the thick sticky cum of that arrogant black teenage stud !.

I hope I haven't bored you or wasted your time - just wanted you to know.

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More! More!

Writing skills are excellent! Pleasure was felt and enjoyed with each and every description, anticipation and the physical act. Your talent of bringing the reader into the story was pleasurable while reading. A fantasy with the fullfillment of a wanton woman being explored passed her vagina, passed her cervix penetrating deep into her womb was experienced with every descriptive word. Greatest mental picture of how to penetrate a sphincter, a vagina, a mouth and huge breasts. You had it all! Every detail! Length was excellent to develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Black out the Confederate tattoo

Nice touch - have the "Queen of Spades" tattoo placed over the Confederate flag, symbolically eradicating and conquering it.

Joules400Joules400over 5 years ago
Long story, but a sexy fun read!

The author wrote this sexy fun story very well with few mis-spelled words and decent grammar. The story itself Was incredibly erotic to both me and my wife. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but my wife enjoys BBC when ever she wants. The racial edge was not the best, so last century! Just because the color of your skin should never dictate who you are or how you act.

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Glad I read it

My first reaction was this is too long to read but I decided to read one chapter and I am glad I did. And I like the idea of an epilogue. It's nice to know what happened after the story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Quite good as a whole.

I really liked down the middle, after that that gangbang is not my thing. But I loved the epilogue. I know it is being drawing by some artists and I like both versions, one the quality is best, the other the scenes are more appealing. Specially Rose's first anal scene. I hope to see it finished eventually. And their pregnancy should and can be more explored.

Cheers!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago
Return customer

Hi Stormbringer. I loved this story. Read it some time ago but you gotta return to the classics now and then 😁

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not about racism

Really I hate watching video or photo about interracial fuck a blonde girl with negro man. I think this is the real jerk. It's not about racism but unusually habits like nobody else or limited about white man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not about racism, but interracial between negro vs blonde is really Jerk !

Really I hate watching video or photo about interracial fuck a blonde girl with negro man. I think this is the real jerk. It's not about racism but unusually habits like nobody else or limited about white man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Complete shit

What a bunch of complete whores. They deserve every bad thing that happens to them. A better and more realistic ending is them working minimum wage jobs, their looks gone before they turn 30, and the players dumping them for fresher, younger models. THAT is how it plays out in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great fiction

What really happened, both young ladies died of HIV and had at lease 6 other STD’s.

Their deaths were painful, no one came to funeral and bodies were buried in an unknown location. There were Blackman associated with these young ladies but were murdered by other black men when they were caught stealing some items.

Minister could not find a person to speak on behalf of the deceased.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All the negative comments are from jealous white guys. Hilarious. It's a great story and it's just that. A story. Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, generally. The usual spelling and grammatical cockups, and story build up and descriptive content could and should have been better configured, but overall, not bad!

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

Great story but way to long. I did finish it after 4 days of reading, twice I almost walked away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7513 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...