The Flake Taken 08

Story Info
Another friend of Joe’s…somewhat.
2.3k words
4.79
1.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was due for a visit to the doctor. Ugh...I just dreaded being told everything I was doing wrong every year.

I always thought about skipping my doctor's appointments, but if they don't see me, they won't refill my meds. I had crossed the line into high blood pressure years ago, mostly from job related stress, but regardless of the reason, apparently those meds are kind of a big deal. I didn't feel any different taking them, so I wondered how much good they were actually doing me.

I arrived for my appointment a few minutes before the scheduled time and sat in the waiting room. I always got appointments near closing time due to my work hours. Before I was there very long, one of the admin girls called my name. Up to the counter I went.

"Dr. Thatcher is out of town for a family emergency. We have been having his patients see Dr. Thorne for the last couple of days for the more routine appointments. Is that okay or would you rather reschedule when Dr. Thatcher returns?" The girl behind the counter asked.

"I'll see the doctor who's here. This is nothing special," I replied.

She had me go back to the waiting room where I was the only one there until I was finally directed to go through the door with the nurse.

Weight check, blood pressure check, waited a few minutes, and blood pressure check again. It was always high the first time. I did not like being at the doctor's office, and my numbers always reflected that. A few minutes to settle usually brought the numbers down to a more normal range.

"The doctor will be in shortly." The nurse advised as she closed the exam room door as she exited.

"Shortly" is a way to say "whenever they get around to you". So there I sat, waiting and playing on my phone.

Finally the doctor entered. He was looking over the laptop in his hands as he entered the room. Putting it down on the counter, he pulled up a chair and continued to look over the info on the screen without even acknowledging I was there.

Still without looking up, he started talking about my blood test results...the good, the not so great, what I should be doing, and what I shouldn't be doing. It was all the standard stuff I was used to hearing, regardless of which doctor was saying it. He was wrapping it up by asking if I had any questions.

"Nope," came my standard answer.

"Good deal. It looks like you're my last appointment, so it also looks like I might get a few holes of golf in."

The doctor had just finished saying that as he stood up to leave when he finally seemed to look at his patient for the first time since he walked in.

"Oh hey, I've seen you before over at Joe's house. You were just leaving when I was arriving to shoot a round of golf with him," the doctor said. "That's your motorcycle in the parking lot isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. You're a friend of Joe's?" I asked, already knowing where this was headed.

I'd met several of Joe's 'friends' in the past. It seemed to turn out with the same results. They would use me as their personal sex toy, get off, and Joe would get new videos featuring me and his buddies to distribute to his group.

The doctor had turned his back towards me again as he was looking at his laptop. I came up behind him and dropped to my knees as would be expected shortly anyways. I knew the drill, Joe's friends loved to get their cocks sucked. Dr. Thorne placed the laptop back on the counter.

When he turned around I was already reaching into his scrub pants and down into his underwear. I pulled out his cock without hesitation.

"Uh...what," the doctor started saying, but I knew what was expected. "Hey!" he started saying again.

My mouth closed around the soft member, my tongue already going to work on him. My hands were untying the drawstring on his pants and dropping them around his knees followed by his underwear.

"Hey! Hold up a minute," I heard him say. One of my hands started to pump his growing penis as my other hand cupped his scrotum.

A low moan escaped his lips as his hands grabbed onto either side of my head. Dr. Thorne seemed to be playfully trying to pull me off, but I was already in full slut mode. I bobbed up and down what was now the rock hard length of manhood between his legs and gently squeezed his balls as his moaning got a little louder and he was hanging onto my head for dear life as he tried to remain standing.

In record time and with no more warning that a loud grunt, Dr. Thorne's cum started shooting across my tongue and down my throat. He was huffing and puffing like he had run a marathon as he dropped down onto the patient bed.

The doctor quickly pulled up his scrubs as he looked at me incredulously. "What, why -- why did you do that?!"

"You said that you're a friend of Joe's. That seems to be the code that means I'm about to be used like a slut," I answered, confused as to why I was explaining all this.

"But I don't do that, and I'm married!" he nearly shouted.

"And I have a girlfriend, but Joe's friends don't seem to care," I replied.

He looked at me for a few moments before he visibly gathered himself and left the room. I wasn't sure what was happening, and was about to leave when Dr. Thorne came back into the room.

"I sent the last of the staff home. I need you to explain this, and I don't want anyone walking in here or hearing anything. I don't think they heard anything from before."

Dr. Thorne paced in front of me. "So you know Joe, and when someone tells you they're a friend of Joe's, you just give them a blowjob?"

"Well, not exactly," I stated "They usually tell me what to do, but it usually goes the same way. I suck them off, and most of them decide to fuck me as well."

"But I didn't tell you to do any of that," he insisted.

"I figured I'd skip the part trying to act like I don't know what's going on. It never works anyways. Being 'a friend of Joe's' gets them what they want from me."

I saw the doctor contemplating our conversation as it dawned on me what was happening. A feeling of horror came over me as I realized that he was not that kind of 'friend'.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry, doctor! I thought you knew what was about to happen. I didn't know that you weren't that kind of 'friend'. Did I just rape you? Are you going to call the cops?!?"

I was panicking at this point. I was going to go to jail for a very long time for sucking off a guy who was just one of Joe's regular friends. The doctor was silent as he watched me panic. Finally he sat back down on the patient bed and thought for a minute before answering.

"It was obviously a mistake on your part," he said. "And I have to say, your mouth is better than my wife's. She doesn't like to blow me very often, and she never swallows. I'm not going to call the police. We'll just finish up your exam and you can be on your way. You won't tell Joe or anyone else about this, and we'll just pretend it never happened."

"Thank you doctor, and again, I'm so sorry about everything," I said with obvious relief. "I thought we were done with the exam."

"I noticed when looking at your chart that you haven't had a prostate exam in a couple years. It should be yearly. Go ahead and take off your pants and underwear and hop up on the bed."

I did as instructed and Dr. Thorne opened a panel at the end of the bed, pulling out metal rods that extended and ended in stirrups. He adjusted them up and into the position he seemed satisfied with before addressing me again.

"Place your feet up on those and relax. This won't take too long," he assured.

I did as directed and the doctor opened a drawer, taking out a tube of medical lubricant. I watched the ceiling, as it seemed weird to watch as a doctor anally assaults the patient.

Dr. Thorne snapped a latex glove into place and applied the lube before conducting the exam. It wasn't as uncomfortable as I remembered, but certain things had happened since the last time I submitted to this type of exam.

"Seems all good here. Are you still okay, Brad?"

"Yes sir, I'm fine. Again, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," I babbled.

"It's fine Brad. Just relax, one more issue to take care of," the doctor reassured me.

I was about to remove my feet from the stirrups when I looked down to the end of the bed. Dr. Thorne was still in his lab coat, but his pants were nowhere to be seen. He was openly stroking lube onto the length of his once again hard cock as I watched.

He noticed me look at him as he moved between my raised and spread open legs. The doctor dropped the end of the table down, leaving my ass slightly hanging off the end and totally exposed.

"Since you took liberties with me without asking, I think turn about is fair play. Being friends with Joe apparently entitles me to certain perks, and this is something else my wife would never allow." The doctor said as if offering an explanation.

I gasped as his thick cockhead pushed into my anus, quickly overcoming any resistance, followed by inch after inch of thick, stiff, and veiny penis. He sighed in obvious pleasure as he sank his meat deeper and deeper into my opening.

"Wow, that feels amazing!" he said as his groin pressed firmly against my ass. Dr. Thorne held himself buried deep inside me as I adjusted to his presence.

"Oh, oh! Slow, slow, slow please. Easy. Damn you're huge!" I gasped and pleaded.

"Relax Brad, you took it all. God, you're tight. That's right, grip my cock with your ass," he ordered. "That feels amazing."

I flexed interior muscles that had been getting regular workouts recently. My ass was grabbing his cock, trying to pull the doctor in even farther. Each flex drew more grunts and groans from the doctor's lips.

Dr. Thorne started pumping in and out, gaining speed with every stroke. He held my hips as he would pull himself in hard, then back out slowly, only to slam in again and again. He was a jackhammer trying to turn me into rubble. I couldn't get away from his piston-like movements, stuck in the stirrups as I was. He was in complete control, he knew it, and he seemed to punish my ass even more as he realized I knew it.

"I have to cum...I'm gonna cum! Damn, your ass feels so good. Are you ready? Here it comes, here it comes! AAAaaaahhhhhh!"

The doctor's loud proclamation was unnecessary, as I could feel his hot seed shoot from his cock into my helpless ass. He continued to pump in and out of me even after he stopped orgasming. Dr. Thorne continued to fuck me over and over, not stopping, not slowing down, and not giving me time to recover from the brutal pounding which was still continuing. He had gone from trying unsuccessfully to stop an unwanted blowjob to claiming my ass like a conquering hero.

"You like that, don't you? You like feeling my dick slide in and out of your tight hole huh? Christ! I think I'm gonna cum again!"

The doctor didn't wait for an answer or permission. His statement was simply a fact to be noted. It was going to happen regardless of any feelings I might have had.

The doctor started groaning again as he got closer. "Here it comes again! Are you ready? Are you ready? Get ready...I'm gonna cum deep inside you!"

From a flustered and unwilling participant in my initial blowjob to a fuck machine in minutes. The doctor's transformation into a sex crazed maniac was scary.

"Here it comes, here it comes! Uurrrgg! Take it, take it bitch!" he was practically shouting at me as he unleashed another load into me.

As his cock pulsed again and again, this time Dr. Thorne held himself still, buried deep inside me. Once he was finally spent, he fell forward onto me, his cock still buried and his cum leaking out around his slightly softening meat.

Only a little time passed until Dr. Thorne gathered himself and extricated himself from me. I watched as he pulled his scrub pants back on and then helped me get my legs down from the stirrups. After stowing them back into the bed's compartment, he helped me sit up.

"Are you okay Brad? Did I injure you?" he asked.

"I may walk funny tomorrow, but I think I'm fine," I said shakily.

"Good, good. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry for those things I said. But you will need to be back here next Friday at 6pm for a follow up."

"What for?" I asked as I pulled my own pants back up into place. "Don't you close the office at 5:30pm?"

"Yes. I might be sorry for the things I said but I'm not sorry for the things I did. Just like I won't be sorry when I do them again next Friday. Forget golf, I'm going to be shooting my balls in your hole as my new hobby. My wife only wants sex once a month or so, and she's kind of a prude. It seems that you're a slut that enjoys being used."

I left the exam room heading for the front door. Just before I left the building, I heard Dr. Thorne's voice calling out.

"6:00pm, Brad. Make sure you're on time."