The Flake Taken 07

Story Info
Merry Flakey Christmas.
1.8k words
4.68
1.1k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Harley rumbled as I guided it through the mall parking lot at a snail's pace. I was not so silently wishing these people would get the hell out of my way.

I was a little surprised at the amount of traffic, as it was close to closing time. I parked, entered, and quickly crossed the mall, as I wasn't sure where the specific stores that I was looking for were. With some help from the directory, I crossed the center of the mall, which featured the North Pole scenery, complete with Santa.

The line was dwindling with kids and their parents. I was looking at the scene as I passed, with the cute girls in elf costumes guiding the customers. This mall Santa did not need the fake beard and padding that many mall Santas used. He was a genuine older, jolly guy with white hair and beard. He seemed to watch me as I walked by, the little round spectacles perched on his nose followed my movements.

Finishing with one store and looking at another directory, I crossed by the North Pole again on the way to my next destination. The line had shrunken some more, and Santa seemed to watch me again as I passed.

Another purchase, another consult of the mall directory, and I was starting to get annoyed as I crisscrossed to another store again. The line for Santa was almost empty, and as I approached, Santa was waving me over. I kinda waved back and kept walking. I was not the type to get a photo with Santa.

The third store was the final stop, and I once again had to consult the mall map to figure out how to get back to my bike in the parking lot. I started across the mall towards my exit and was about to pass by Santa for the last time when I heard his voice call out.

"Ho, ho, ho... Merry Christmas, Brad! Come up here and visit old St. Nick for a moment." He said.

I stumbled slightly as my name was called out, almost forgetting how to walk. The line was empty and the girls in elf costumes were finishing packing up the supplies. The strap across the entrance to 'The North Pole' made it clear there were no more visits tonight, but the jolly man in red still beckoned me over.

"Just one more photo, Suzie." Santa directed the elf behind the camera.

Santa patted his knee to indicate where I was to sit. I walked over and dropped my bags off to the side before ascending the stairs and settling where I was directed.

Suzie the elf dutifully took the picture, and Santa waved her dismissively as he spoke.

"That's fine Suzie, you can go home. I can finish up here. Merry Christmas to you." He stated as we both still sat there on his chair."

The elf girl happily waved as she gathered her stuff and left with a couple of other similarly dressed girls. The North Pole was now empty except for Santa and me.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"Why, I'm Santa Claus. I know everyone. I make my list and check it twice. I know who's been naughty and who's been nice. You know the rest." He was clearly amused by my questions.

"Now Brad, you're kind of teetering on the edge of naughty and nice, and I'm not sure that you're going to make the cut this year."

Santa motioned to me and I got up from his knee. As he walked away, I felt obligated to follow him. Santa grabbed the camera and tripod and headed for the small shed labeled 'workshop'. Opening the door and ducking inside, Santa disappeared from view. I hesitated for a minute, but then I followed him into the small building and closed the door behind me.

Santa was sitting down on a small, cushioned stool and took a cookie from a plate on a shelf built into the wall next to him. Popping the small cookie into his mouth, Santa then pulled a bottle of milk from the mini fridge below the shelf and took a couple of gulps. After wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he eyed me up and down as I stood there, as there was no place else to sit.

"So, 'Santa', how do you know my name?" I asked again.

"I already told you that, Brad. Are you interested in making sure you're on the 'nice' list?"

"Sure, Santa." I said, playing along. "How do I get on the list?"

Looking at me directly in the eye, Santa unbuckled his ornate belt, unzipped the fly on his bright red suit, and pulled out his long cock into view. Just like his hair and beard, his hardening tool was framed by fluffy snow-white hair.

"To make sure you're on my 'nice' list, I want you to lick my candy cane."

My mouth fell open as the jolly guy's eyes twinkled as he waited. Santa leaned forward and gently grabbed a hold of my arm, pulling me towards him. He tossed a festively decorated pillow on the floor at his feet, and placing his hand on my shoulder, he gently applied pressure until I kneeled in front of him, my eyes fixated on his turgid member.

"Come on Brad, I told you, I know who's been naughty and nice. We both know that you've done this before. I've been working really hard this year, and I think I deserve a little present of my own."

Santa's hand went from my shoulder to the back of my head. With a gentle pull of encouragement, I found myself leaning in, getting closer to his rod that I swear smelled faintly of peppermint. My mouth was guided onto his hard cane, and as my lips wrapped tightly around it, I heard him sigh in pleasure.

My hand instinctively dug into his suit to caress and squeeze his holiday sack. Santa grunted in approval as I slowly bobbed up and down, taking more and more of his shaft into my mouth.

"That's right Brad. Be a good boy and jingle my sleigh bells."

All the Christmas stories and songs flooded my mind as he perverted every one of the holiday themes I knew. Santa watched as I gave him the best oral gift I could.

It was a couple of minutes before old St. Nick pulled his hard tool from my mouth. I looked up at him questioningly. Santa stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"Don't worry, son, we're not done yet." He said.

Santa bent me over the padded stool he had just vacated. Reaching around me, the jolly old elf unbuckled and unzipped my jeans, pushing them down around my ankles.

I watched him reach towards the shelf again, but instead of more cookies, Santa picked up a bottle of lube that I hadn't seen there before. Popping the cap and squeezing out a generous amount to slicken his head and shaft, the room was filled with the smell of balsam trees.

"Are you ready to be ridden like one of my reindeer, Brad?"

"Come on Santa, up the chimney you go!" I said, getting into the spirit of things.

Running his slickened little Nick up and down my ass, he slid back and forth a few times before placing his jolly knob at my tight entrance. Reaching around me again, Santa's hand grasped my tool and jacked slowly and gently. While his hand continued to stroke me, he pressed forward ever so slightly, penetrating me with his thick head. We both moaned in relief, and Santa continued a slow and deliberate advance into my accepting hole.

My head was swimming from Santa's fleshy toy in my ass and my cock being jerked by his rough hand.

"That's right, Brad, take it all, and you'll definitely be off the naughty list." He whispered into my ear.

Santa picked up speed, both fucking me and fondling me. I was close to cumming and was unwilling to slow Santa's hand. I was gasping and groaning as I passed the point of no return. My cock started releasing shot after shot of hot cum against the wall of the workshop. I moaned long and loudly until I was spent.

Santa milked the remaining cum from my cock and then placed both hands on my shoulders. He started plunging into me with renewed vigor as I fought to stay upright.

"On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer, and Vixen; on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, and Blitzen!" Santa grunted through clenched teeth as he laid into me again and again.

"Ready yourself, my boy! You're about to receive my holiday cheer!"

Santa pulled out until his cockhead rested against my hole, then slowly pulled himself all the way back in until he was pressed tight against my ass. With a loud and long, throaty groan, Santa's favorite instrument released its supply of eggnog deep inside me.

"Ho, ho, ho!!! Merry Christmas!" he groaned loudly as he pumped shot after shot into me.

After staying frozen for another minute, Santa slowly backed off. I sunk down to sit on the floor as Santa plopped down onto the stool. The jolly old elf was panting as he grabbed the milk bottle and drained the remaining liquid. His cheeks were glowing rosy red as he stuffed his tool back into his suit and arranged himself back to a presentable condition.

After taking a minute to recover, Santa helped me to my feet. I gathered myself before exiting the workshop, with St. Nick following right behind me.

"They say Santa only cums once a year, but that's nonsense. I might be seeing you soon for some more yuletide greetings."

I was about to take my leave when I was stopped with his hand on my arm.

"Just a minute, Brad." Santa said as he went back into the small building.

A couple of minutes passed as I heard him rummage around inside until the man clad in red and white re-emerged. He walked me back over to his chair and retrieved my bags for me. As he handled them over to me, there was a twinkle in his eye.

"Merry Christmas Brad. You definitely made the 'nice' list."

I made my way back out of the mall and onto my bike. Once home, I retreated to my office and unpacked my bags. There was a wrapped package I didn't recognize. I opened the wrapping paper to reveal a small, framed photo of me sitting on Santa's lap.

A second unframed photo was also included. It showed me bent over the stool in Santa's workshop with Santa standing behind me, holding onto my shoulders and shoving his tool into me as he winked at the camera.

A flash drive was also included. Plugging it into my computer, it was the full video of my encounter with Father Christmas himself.

I definitely felt that it was 'to all a good night'.