The Flake Taken - Continued

Story Info
My visit with Joe continues.
1.7k words
4.79
2.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing that I kind of panicked and tried to back away. Joe held me in place as he watched me struggle. "Stay right there Brad!"

Joe kept my mouth on his cock as I felt the first pulse go through his dick. My head was held steady as Joe watched me get my mouth filled. "Swallow it Brad. Drink it all down." Joe ordered. He grunted with each pulse of his orgasm.

Even though I had tried to stop, once Joe started shooting his load, my reservations about that action evaporated. I admitted to myself that I hadn't hated what happened.

His hands fell away as his cum stopped shooting. I stayed in place, slowly licking up and down Joe's cock as it softened slightly. I got up from the floor and sat back down on the love seat. Joe's cock was still obscenely sticking out from his pajama pants, but he made no move to reholster his weapon.

The porno scene had changed again while I was on my knees. It seemed a pizza guy had made his delivery and was now getting his tip in the form of the customer's cock down his throat. I had the feeling that the pizza guy's tip would be much like the one I had just received. The customer pulled pizza guy to his feet, bent him over the kitchen counter, pulled the uniform pants down, and was feeding his cock into pizza guy's ass. Pizza guy put one knee up on the counter to give the customer easier access, and the customer took full advantage. Pizza guy was begging for more as the customer pounded away. Just before he finished, pizza guy fell to his knees just in time to have the customer's cum shoot onto pizza guy's face and chest. The ending was simple. "Same time next week?" Pizza guy asked.

Joe was absently stroking his cock again. "So, what did you think of that video?"

"Looked like they both had fun, and it sounded like that guy orders a lot of pizza." I said.

Joe took my hand and once again placed it on his cock. I started stroking it without hesitation. "That's good," Joe sighed. "You learned pretty quickly. That will come in handy."

Joe simply got up and walked away further into the house. I stayed in place, unsure of whether I was supposed to go or not. Another scene had started on the screen. I decided that I had seen enough and headed for the door. As my hand closed around the doorknob, I heard Joe call me.

"Brad, come in here. I've got something to show you."

My first thought was to hop on my bike and be miles away before Joe realized I was no longer there. But since Joe had already gotten what he wanted, I figured that it wouldn't hurt to see. I followed the sounds and entered the doorway of what turned out to be Joe's bedroom. It was furnished with heavy, solid pieces, the biggest obviously being the bed. Made of metal and wood, it was an imposing sight.

Joe was standing beside the bed, gesturing me over. "Have you ever been on a bed this size? It's a California King. Here, sit down. Feel how comfy it is." I didn't move at first and Joe took notice. "Don't be rude Brad. I won't be disrespected in my own house."

I sat down on the edge of the bed and Joe casually disrobed. "Take your clothes off. You're not gonna need them for a little bit." Joe said. I apparently didn't move fast enough, as Joe grabbed my leg and tore off my boot. "Now strip!" he demanded.

My hands were shaking as I removed the rest of my garments. Joe just stood there scowling at me. "For being a submissive bottom, it seems like you need to learn what that actually means."

Joe pulled me off the bed and forced me to kneel on the floor. "Suck me." He ordered as he sat on the edge of the bed where I had just vacated. His cock was hard and pointed right at me. I knew better than to question it, and once again took him into my mouth.

"You're getting better at that. Don't worry Brad, I'm not gonna cum in your mouth again."

Joe watched as I plied my oral skills on him again. His grunts and groans indicated I was doing a good job, but I was nervous about his previous statement. In a few minutes he had had enough. He pushed me back and stood up.

"Lie back on the bed." He ordered. I sat at the edge and lay back as directed. Joe reached into his nightstand and took out a bottle. Pouring some of the contents in his hand, he then applied it to his cock until his entire member glistened with the slick liquid. "That lube is for you. I don't want to hurt you too badly." I started to move away, but Joe caught my legs and pulled them up to his shoulders.

"Joe, please stop. I've never done this before!" I stated. "Please, I'll suck you off again." I begged. "Whatever you want, I'll do. Just don't fuck me."

Joe thought about it for a moment before he lowered my legs to the bed once again. "Alright, I won't fuck you if you say you don't want it."

Joe repositioned me, so I was on my hands and knees. He spread my legs wide, reached under me, and began to stroke my cock. The pleasure was immediate. Masturbation by someone else was completely different from jerking yourself off. I felt Joe move up behind me and for a moment I thought he was going to fuck me anyways. As I tensed up in anticipation, I suddenly felt his tongue on my ass. My eyes flew open, and I struggled to regain my breath as Joe made me writhe and squirm in ecstasy.

Joe was an expert, and soon I was on the verge of cumming. "Yes, yes! Please don't stop, please make me cum!"

"Sir." Joe demanded as he stopped.

"What?" I whined. I needed him to continue, but didn't understand.

"Sir. You will call me Sir. It's not Joe, it's Sir."

"Yes Sir! Please don't stop Sir. Please make me cum!"

Joe started stroking me again, and his tongue found its way to my ass once more, but this time was slower and softer. I tried to get him to speed up again, but Joe refused to be hurried.

"What do you want Brad?"

"Please Sir, make me cum."

"I'll only let you cum after I fuck your ass. Beg me to fuck you Brad, and I'll let you cum."

Joe returned to tongue fucking my ass, as well as sucking my balls while stroking my cock, but he was not letting me cum. He edged me several times, and each time I would beg for him to finish me off. Every time Joe would ask what I wanted, I knew what he would demand.

I couldn't take it anymore, but I really couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth. "Please Sir, please, I'm begging you to make me cum!" I gasped as I squirmed. "Please Sir, just fuck my ass and make me cum! Fuck me Sir, FUCK ME!!"

Joe removed his tongue and stopped stroking me. I flipped over onto my back as Joe grabbed my ankles, spread my legs wide, and crawled up between them. Placing his slick knob against my hole, Joe watched me intently as he let the anticipation build.

"Are you sure Brad? Do you actually want me to violate you? Right now your ass is still a virgin and once I start, I won't stop."

Joe's gaze burned into me as I slowly nodded. The moment I nodded, Joe was pushing his turgid organ into my surrendered hole. I gasped with the sudden pain, and fought to catch my breath as he continued my anal assault. I laid my head back and closed my eyes as Joe slowly drilled into me.

"Look at me!" Joe demanded. "Watch while I take you. You're a pussy Brad, and you deserve to be fucked like one. Now watch while you get the fucking you just begged for."

I could tell Joe relished every moment while claiming a new ass as his own. It seemed like his pleasure was secondary to the power trip he got from another conquest. Once his cock reached as far as it would go, Joe slowly backed out, only to drill into me again. This wasn't the fast-paced fuck of drunkenness or the simple need to get off, Joe demanded that every inch be felt, and my ass would have to earn my orgasm.

The initial pain was gone. I was surprised at the pleasure I was feeling from the fucking I had tried to avoid. That pleasure increased when Joe started stroking my cock once more. I gasped and groaned and writhed as Joe watched. A slight smile of triumph twisted his lip. Joe paused the slow impaling of my ass and stroked my member with increased speed. My cum raced up my shaft and spurted out into the waiting hand of my tormentor. After several pulses, the flow subsided and as I lay there panting I watched as Joe pulled his tool out from my ass, smear my cum all over it like a fresh coating of lube, and then pushed back into me as I groaned from the renewed intrusion.

Joe maintained eye contact the entire time. His thrusting speed increased, and his breathing got heavier, but he never looked away. "Here it comes Brad. This is what you've been waiting for."

Joe let out a low rumbling growl as I felt his cock grow slightly bigger. His cum shot deep into me as he watched me lie there and take it, just like he knew I would.

Joe watched me take his cum, my mouth was open slightly and wordlessly moaning as the feeling of his shooting cock overtook me. Joe held my hips as he buried himself into me as far as he could push. The slight thrusts of his hips were ensuring none of his cum would escape my ass as he finally pulled his organ from me. Joe slapped his cock against my hole several times before shoving back into me for a couple more long thrusts.

He then collapsed on the bed next to me. "Now go home, but don't think for a second that you won't be back here begging for more cock."